Bleach Story RPG
Hello, guest!

Welcome to Bleach Story. We hope that you enjoy your stay here. If you are not already a member, please REGISTER. If you are a lucky member, then please log in below.

Thank you.
Welcome to Bleach Story RPG
A Bleach RPG Forum for beginners and veterans, where you can create your own RP character, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!

You are not connected. Please login or register

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 3 of 3]

#21[Spar] A Moonlit Bout - Page 3 Empty Re: [Spar] A Moonlit Bout Fri Jul 10, 2020 12:45 pm

Zingar Shirosaki

Zingar Shirosaki
A smile appeared on the arrancar face as he felt his blade connect with the girl. This one slash inspired him to grow even further, through this fight, through any encounter he would have in the future. Zingar was no idiot, he knew he was more than likely out of his league in this fight. That did not stop him however, he kept persevering and it was paying off. Granted, he had taken his fair share of hits in this little game. Zingar figured as long as she did not use her resurrection he would be fine.

The owl arrancar had covered her cut with her hand, which means it must have done a number on her. He decided to act quickly on his new gained momentum in the fight. He dashed straight towards her and attempted to slice the wing covering her. Although he tried to react fast he fully expected her to try to recover her wounds. Zingar figured she was a type of arrancar that had some regenerative abilities rather than tougher skin.

#22[Spar] A Moonlit Bout - Page 3 Empty Re: [Spar] A Moonlit Bout Wed Jul 15, 2020 11:15 am

Anna Nanashi

Anna Nanashi
Ana kept her blade ip as she allowed her feather like cloak to ruffle before unfolding into six massive wings "alright. It is time you firmly fuck off...i am no longer playing this game with you"She spoke hovering off the ground as her wings gave three strong flaps sending waves after waves of dagger sharp feathers destroying much of the trees and the wildlife "Are you done?"she asked as her old eyes glowed as her white hair flowed around her elegantly

http://www.bleachstory.net

#23[Spar] A Moonlit Bout - Page 3 Empty Re: [Spar] A Moonlit Bout Fri Jul 17, 2020 8:44 am

Zingar Shirosaki

Zingar Shirosaki
Zingar's grin and excitement about the bout quickly faded when Ana decided to get more serious. The dragon arrancar continued to charge however, a huge array of features came at him. Dozens of the feathers sliced the arrancar's skin and it was actually sharp enough to make him bleed. The force of the impact also sent him flying back with the gust of wind produced from the blast. His back slammed into a tree and his body landed on a ground with a thud.

The battle was pretty much finished at this point. Most of his energy had been spent turning the momentum in his favor. The owl arrancar quickly turned the tide back and finished the battle. The arrancar slowly picked his head up and spoke. "Yeah... You win."

#24[Spar] A Moonlit Bout - Page 3 Empty Re: [Spar] A Moonlit Bout Fri Jul 17, 2020 1:15 pm

Anna Nanashi

Anna Nanashi
Ana hovered where she was looking at him with a sharp look "good. I am not allowed to lose my fights...My Name is Ana Owlacle. I am the shield of the Cero Espada Graven fel. If he had given the word, i would have ended you, luckly he is not here so I will allow you to live...remeber today and grow...also next time you lay a finger on me...you will lose it...Got it."She spoke looking down on him with an higher then though attitude. She was joyious for winning her fight and had plans to deal graven of h¹er success as she was determined to get some reward from graven. One way or another. She allowed her fwer to touch the ground as her wings rewrapped around her while she sheathed her blade. She turned her back to him before walking away

[Thread exit]

http://www.bleachstory.net

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 3 of 3]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum