Bleach Story RPG
Hello, guest!

Welcome to Bleach Story. We hope that you enjoy your stay here. If you are not already a member, please REGISTER. If you are a lucky member, then please log in below.

Thank you.
Welcome to Bleach Story RPG
A Bleach RPG Forum for beginners and veterans, where you can create your own RP character, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!

You are not connected. Please login or register

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

#1The Advent and the Soul Reaper Empty The Advent and the Soul Reaper Wed Jan 27, 2021 2:48 am

AMP

AMP
KYURA SHIGAISEN 2-4

The Advent and the Soul Reaper Rtdgf12

4TH SEAT/ACTING 3RD SEAT, SQUAD SIX

'Today didn't need to be this difficult...'

A gentle woosh whisks through the air as Kyura Shunpos to her destination: the center of a spacious park, littered with green-leafed trees, dry shrubbery and vibrant flowers. She cranes her neck towards the sky; through the foliage of trees, the growing onset of dusk paints the atmosphere above in a dazzling display of warming colors. It doesn't look much different from the beginnings of sunsets back home, but...something about this sight alone elevates it beyond those she's grown accustomed to. It's as if there's something more...sentient within Earth's sunfall.

Perhaps this is the silver lining to the stress and the workout of the day--a moment to herself, without immediate obligations, without a front to keep as a shield over a flexible core and a tool for day-to-day life. Moments like these only seem to come to her once she retires to the privacy of her relatively small abode. With it now washing upon her like the steaming water of a sauna, Kyura feels her mind and body already beginning to unwind. Quiet, gentle steps bring her over to the cool air swirling beneath a tree, its shadow quickly becoming one with the darkening grass near its base. A light sigh circulates through her system, and she claims a seat right against the trunk, one leg extended and one bent at the knee.

As always for the thoroughly-trained Shinigami, her hand rests against her Zanpakuto. Yet, caution can't quite affirm its grip this time around, and it's evident in the growing relaxation evident on her face. In spite of the slowly-decreasing temperature, warmth dances along Shigaisen's skin.

'I've...never noticed this aspect of the Human World, before...' Her thoughts are hushed--almost murmuring in her head--as she stares up at glimmering, radiant stars and the brilliant watercolor painting above.

#2The Advent and the Soul Reaper Empty Re: The Advent and the Soul Reaper Thu Jan 28, 2021 3:18 am

Zingar Shirosaki

Zingar Shirosaki

It was just another day for Akuma. He had spent most of his day working out and making sure none of those foul creatures hurt anyone. The human also ended nearly every day the same. A gentle jog through Karakura town set his mind at ease. The beauty of the simple town made all the work and struggle seem like its all worth while. Today's jog led Akuma to a park surrounded by trees. He had been here several times as it was extremely tranquil.

The cool air gentle flowed through the human's golden hair. He stopped running and closed his eyes taking in the peace if even momentary. As he opened his eyes the short man spotted a woman with a sword sitting under the tree. "That's odd, I don't think I've seen her here before." He thought as he made his way toward the woman. As he approached the man had a big smile on his face, happy to meet another person and make a new friend. Without warning he offered his hand and spoke.

"Hiya, I'm Akuma. What's up with you? You taking a nap?" After finishing his words he resumed the ear to ear smile.

#3The Advent and the Soul Reaper Empty Re: The Advent and the Soul Reaper Thu Jan 28, 2021 10:45 am

AMP

AMP
KYURA SHIGAISEN 2-4

Being approached by a stranger is one thing. It's a silent pet peeve for Kyura; there's nothing worse than another body inexplicably disrupting the mood and atmosphere she's built for herself in this moment of respite.

However, it's a completely different thing to be approached by a seemingly-normal human in the Human World. While she's out of her Gigai, no less. Needless to say, her shock outweighs her irritation considerably; she takes a quick scan of the area, ensuring that he's not talking to some other human nearby--but the eyes staring down upon her face is all her subconscious needs to be convinced. The man can see spirits...

For the moment, her brain regards him as something almost otherworldly, ironically enough.

"You can see me? That means you're more than just a normal human, then...first time meeting someone like you." She sighs softly. "I'm just resting for a moment. ...trying to enjoy the scenery up there." She points an index finger straight up, starting to look this Akuma fellow over with increasing perplexity.

"Shouldn't you be home by now? You look a little young to be out here this late...granted, you're not a normal human, so nevermind, I guess." Kyura scratches the side of her head.

#4The Advent and the Soul Reaper Empty Re: The Advent and the Soul Reaper Fri Jan 29, 2021 6:32 am

Zingar Shirosaki

Zingar Shirosaki
The woman before him does a scan of the area. This causes Akuma to let out a small chuckle. After all, it was wildly obvious that they were the only two in the area. The words she says also give him a bit of confusion. He then quickly responded.

"Haha yeah 'spirits, ghosts, hollows,' whatever you want to call everything. I'll do whatever I can to help the town from those monsters." Akuma had been around the block a time or two. He pounded a fist to his chest as a gesture of pride. Senshi then continued to remark on her gesture about his height.

Akuma Senshi had somehow suffered from the shorties. He was a short man but a man all the same. "I am Akuma Senshi and while yes I do look young, I am 25 years old. I was just finishing a run. I spend a lot of time out on patrols and this is typically the end of my day. I come here to enjoy the scenery as you put it."

#5The Advent and the Soul Reaper Empty Re: The Advent and the Soul Reaper Fri Jan 29, 2021 10:12 am

AMP

AMP
KYURA SHIGAISEN 2-4

The Shinigami tilts her head just a tad while she listens to the small human speak, her thoughts gently tumbling about in her head. 'He's a passionate one, it seems like. Perhaps he's part of the reason why the numbers of patrols sent out here have been decreasing in recent decades...'

The resemblance is almost uncanny, though--the golden hair, the self-confident gleam in his eyes, the prideful posture shaping his body. Bringing her attention back to his face illuminates her own child-aged visage in his place for a fraction of a second. Her eyes widen a little, but the movement washes the nostalgic reflection away as quickly as it appeared.

Her beating heart of Reiatsu warms up bit by bit. A small grin pulls on the ends of her smooth lips. 'Yeah...he's a real go-getter.'

"The formal name that's used for those monsters are Hollows. They're essentially corrupted souls of the dead. It's good to hear that you do your best to keep this town safe, Akuma. However...it would be best to have people like me take care of them on a more frequent basis in the future. With our swords, we don't truly kill them; they still get to pass on and start a new life, sins absolved, when we strike them down. That's our most basic duty as Shinigami--to keep the cycle of life alive and well."

Kyura leans her head back, placing her right arm over the corresponding knee that's bent and pointing straight up.

"Akuma Senshi. Not a bad name. I'm Kyura Shigaisen." She's quiet for a moment, allowing the tranquility of their surroundings further bring her senses to rest. Her eyes tilt upwards towards the stars once more.

"To be honest...it's more than just scenery to me. I don't have the pleasure of coming here very often. My duties keep me mostly holed up in the world where passing souls end up. We still have sunsets and nature there, but coming here always feels...different. Better. There's something more here, but I don't quite know how to describe it very well yet. It's...sort of like the smallest particles of water have a purpose, helping to sustain life here. It's refreshing, compared to how dry my home can feel at times."

A slight snicker leaves the Shinigami. She returns her gaze to the world below and runs her fingers through a large clump of her golden hair, pushing most of it away from her face for a second. A small, rare smile sits on her face.

"Sorry about that. I didn't mean to go off on a sentimental tangent, especially with someone I've just met. Let's discuss something else...have you always been able to see Souls and Hollows?"

#6The Advent and the Soul Reaper Empty Re: The Advent and the Soul Reaper Wed Feb 03, 2021 1:23 pm

Zingar Shirosaki

Zingar Shirosaki
Akuma watched the woman look over him for a moment. "Eh she's probably just noticing how short I am." He thought as she began explaining a bit of the interactions of shinigami and hollow. He scratched his head as one thing she mentioned bothered him a bit. Kyura had mentioned that when shinigami destroyed hollows it meant that they would return to the cycle of life and death. It didn't make sense to him.

"I'm only protecting the town and those that I care about..." As this thought crossed his mind, Senshi's mind flashed back to a day five years ago.

A gentle rain dripped on Akuma as he made his way home for the day. It was a normal summer day with friends. They were cutting up and being average guys in their twenties. When he finally made his way home, the sounds of screaming accelerated his pursuit. He didn't need to be close to understand it was his younger brother's voice.

The door was in shambles, making it easier for him to get inside. The interior of his home looked like a tornado had blown through the house. Akuma, panic stricken, ran through the house, following his brother's voice. Once he arrived upstairs he saw a small boy, around 10 years old, in the mouth of one of those creatures. a hollow.

The boy's memory suddenly ended from there. He had zoned out for a moment before snapping back to reality. Akuma was talking to the Shinigami named Kyura. After hearing her name he slightly lowered his head for a moment giving respect to her. "Nice to meet you Kyura Shigaisen." She went on to mention something about where she hails. Then, almost immediately she asks a question.

"Hmmm..." He had to pause for a moment to try to remember the first time he remembered seeing a ghost or one of those monsters. "It was probably about 6 or 7 years ago that I first saw them. It seems like I see them almost all the time now though." He chuckled trying to make a joke on the amount of spiritual beings that cross this town.

#7The Advent and the Soul Reaper Empty Re: The Advent and the Soul Reaper Thu Feb 04, 2021 7:49 am

AMP

AMP
KYURA SHIGAISEN 2-3

"So it's not quite a latent ability. Alright then."

Kyura gives the young man a studious look, as if she's nonchalantly trying to read him as he speaks. She can feel the conviction and confidence soaring out of each of his words, further supporting her initial impression. The dutiful type, it appears; someone who's bonded themselves to their ideals, each action in Akuma's case carrying a purpose rooted in the self-interest of selflessness.

It all resonates intensely close to home for the Third Seat. Those earlier days in the Southern 27th District, taking charge of some local youth and pulling both inconveniencing pranks and acts of kindness and goodwill...the nostalgia is already swishing about in her gut, gently and slowly wrenching it.

A soft exhale leaves her nostrils, the slight smile remaining on her face.

"Well, you're not wrong about that. The spiritual world's been growing its presence here at a...surprising rate." Her gaze diverts from him, unsure of her approaching thoughts for a brief moment.

"My colleagues have been meaning to investigate, but we've just gotten out of a...let's say, a sticky situation, back home. I'm really the first one to take a real in-depth look on what's happening here in a little bit." Of course, confidentiality is always a concern, which keeps her words broad and vague; yet, it feels as though, strangely, that she's stepping along a precarious path with steep cliffs on either flank. Is it the sentimental baggage that's stepping further into center-stage? Is it this rare-to-find peace that's burrowed a little den into her heart of spirit energy?

'Damnit, why do I have to pelt myself with conflict all the time?'

Maybe she shouldn't have stopped and rested; she knows she can put on a show in public, but her small-talk certainly needs some work. Granted, she never expected an Advent to come along and see her...

A familiar yet distinct pang taps at the back of her head. Her smile drops to a more neutral expression, the wordless suggestion filtering through her mind.

'Alright, fine. Maybe it'll help later...'

Kyura's gaze returns to Akuma, fingers of her knee-propped hand tapping on the fabric of her white overcoat that sits draped over her foreleg. "So, uh...do you have any professions? Any family? Maybe any questions for me?" Shigaisen feels as though she's grasping at straws a little, but as long as her Spirit thinks it's a good idea...

#8The Advent and the Soul Reaper Empty Re: The Advent and the Soul Reaper Wed Feb 10, 2021 11:10 am

Zingar Shirosaki

Zingar Shirosaki
Akuma listened to the shinigami intently. Truth be told this was really his first encounter with a shinigami, but he wasn't going to let it show. She made it obvious she was part of some sort of group. What exactly that group was he wasn't entirely sure. She had already mentioned that they did something with the souls of those "hollows." They purified them or something. This confused Akuma. Kyura also asked about professions he may have held.

"Eh, I run the local gym if you call that a profession. It's a pretty small crowd, only seeing a few people each week." Senshi said spoke modestly, not considering his gym an accomplishment. This was much less important to him than figuring out a few more things about this shinigami.

"Some questions for you though..." He paused, unsure where to start. He had a variety of questions about shinigami, hollows, the group she belonged too, and more. He took a deep breath and continued. "Alright, tell me about these colleagues of yours and tell me what you know about what's going on here. These creatures have been terrorizing Karakura Town and not many people can even see the things..." His voice trailed off, as if he wanted to say more but held back. It was quite obvious that hollows have become a problem to the town. Akuma's eyes broke contact from Kyura as he finished as well. His gaze fell to the ground next to Kyura as to emphasis the pain he has felt.

#9The Advent and the Soul Reaper Empty Re: The Advent and the Soul Reaper Sun Feb 14, 2021 9:20 am

AMP

AMP
KYURA SHIGAISEN 2-3

3RD SEAT, SQUAD SIX

Kyura regards the short man with slight curiosity, rolling his official job title around in the maw of her mind. "I see. Gyms aren't too common where I'm from, but we get exercise in other ways. Besides, I think it's harder for us to gain or lose weight, anyways." She rolls her hand around loosely while its wrist remains seated on her bent, vertical knee as she speaks.

"For mortals like you, though...personal health is a good thing. Especially when it directly increases your strength. At least you have some semblance of a crowd supporting you." A short nod of respect follows.

The Shinigami straightens her neck and tilts her head down towards the grass as she listens on. She can't help but notice that, even when speaking with an Advent--especially with potentially-sensitive matters--her heart is steady and her head is clear. Perhaps their likenesses are simply that similar.

She exhales calmly through her nostrils. "We're Shinigami, Akuma. Gods of Death, as local humans would call us. We're the engine that keeps the cycle of life and death flowing, letting souls pass on to either our realm or Hell. Although, we're essentially nothing more but soldiers serving an entire plane of existence--a society for souls. There's an aristocracy, hundreds of districts for souls, a central judicial and legislative body, Shinigami ranks, Shinigami divisions, the whole bit." Kyura waves her propped-up hand out again, then frowns a little.

"Is there something else going on around here besides the Hollow presence? I already mentioned that their numbers aren't new here; Hollows flock to wherever there's Reishi hotspots--spirit energy, basically. Karakura Town's been like this for decades. Only difference nowadays is it's gotten harder to patrol and protect because of the aforementioned internal situation we just recently finished dealing with."

Shigaisen shifts her position, sitting up a bit more properly against the tree and altering her legs so that she sits cross-legged with her hands in her lap. Her eyes return to the young man's face, silently pondering if his zealousness will get the better of him in his response.

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum