Bleach Story RPG
Hello, guest!

Welcome to Bleach Story. We hope that you enjoy your stay here. If you are not already a member, please REGISTER. If you are a lucky member, then please log in below.

Thank you.
Welcome to Bleach Story RPG
A Bleach RPG Forum for beginners and veterans, where you can create your own RP character, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!

You are not connected. Please login or register

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

#1The Fallen Soul Reaper Empty The Fallen Soul Reaper Mon Jan 09, 2012 8:30 am

Thor Blerster

Thor Blerster
The Fallen Soul Reaper Byakuraaaan-1The Fallen Soul Reaper Byakuraaaan-1The Fallen Soul Reaper Byakuraaaan-1

"There Is a Hell, Believe Me, and I’ve Seen It. There Is a Heaven, Let’s Keep It as a Secret."

Colombo City
11.45 P.M.

The secret is how to die. Since the beginning of time, the secret had always been how to die. The Babylonians, Mayans, Egyptians, Greek mystical and the entire ancient world wanted to know how to die. Some ancients thought that, because Ave ate the apple, people started to die on. But that was an idiotic concept that foolish people made. People should die to make the earth more balance and to reduce the earth population. More than that people should know about coming apocalypse. That was heading towards earth on 2012.12.21. People all thought that it would be the end of the human race, but they were all very wrong. It never came...

In Greek an Apocalypse was the meaning of ("lifting of the veil" or "revelation") is a disclosure of something hidden from the majority of mankind in an era dominated by falsehood and misconception, i.e. the veil to be lifted. By extension, apocalypse can refer to any End Time scenario or to the end of the world in general. People thought that the world they knew would end in 2012 but it never happened. The scientist made another theory saying that the world would end in another 100 years which was very true. But For Mario De Silfernadez, the world ended soon than he had anticipated...

Mario De Silfernadez never knew the rightful method of dying. Nor, he never wanted to die in such a young age. But this day, he was gonna learn the secret that baffled every mystic in the ancient world and the modern world. The secret is how to die. He was running through the streets of Colombo. There was no one to be seen at this kind of hour. It was 11.45 PM. He was running to his life. The streets were quite dark, except for the lights that were on in the street. Taking a turn towards a dark corner, Mario looked at his killer. He was nowhere to be found. He was lucky; Mario had struck a dead end. The wall was 15 feet high and smooth. There was no way of climbing it. Mario felt something, coming from his back. The dark senses were closing in. He knew that the attacker would never obtain what he had come for. A moment later, however the figure produced a blade and brought it to Mario's Face. The blade hovered. Carefully and surgically. Mario screamed, but it was too late, he now knew how to die...

It was Yasith's 8th death anniversary. Today, marked the day of his death. And today, marked the day of Udarsha's and Yukilina wonderful marriage anniversary. It was 9 years of their happy marriage. Udarsha was 2009 years in real age (Soul Society). In human age he was 25 and Yukilina was 28th. Even though, they looked like 18 year teen ages. Udarsha was sitting on a couch drinking juice as he read the daily paper. Yukilina who was walking towards him sat next to him closely. As she leaned her head on his shoulder. Udarsha kept his paper down on the table and put a hand around her. Love is such a great thing sometimes when you know what your thing. As the old/modern folks say, "Love is blind as love is deaf...” But it was a confusing phrase to Udarsha. It was very confusing. As he always say, when he hears it, "If love is blind, why is lingerie so popular?"

Trying to have a love conversation with his wife (Yukilina) Udarsha leaned towards her and started to talk to her. But apparently, he was interrupted by a call on the phone. Udarsha signed, sensing his romantic tryst about to disintegrate. It was always the same. Signing frustrated Udarsha stood up and walked towards the phone. Picking it up, he said politely "Hello, De Silva residence. How may I help you?" as he waited for an answer front the other end of the receiver. "Hello, I'm the Lawyer of Mario De Silfernadez. I'm calling behalf of him. He has passed away from this world so I shall give you his last wills present." the caller said keeping the phone. His voice was stern and powerful, except he had a British accent. Udarsha kept the phone down. He was bewildered. "Is he coming here?" He thought as he started to walk towards his wife. He could only walk a few steps as the door bell rang. It was him...

Before Udarsha could get to the door Yukilina dashed towards the door. As she opened it. Udarsha who was a curious fellow cocked his head to see who it was. It was a man who wore a black coat and a black hat. He was clean shaven and he had dark brown colour eyes. "Can I speak to Mr. Udarsha?" the man said sternly looking at Yukilina with a rough expression on his face. Yukilina started to say something but Udarsha interfered in as he said, "Hello, I'm Udarsha." as he tried to shake hands with the man. The guy smiled and shaked Udarsha's hand back, as he passed him a small parcel. Udarsha took it and looked at the man with a blank expression on his face. "I'm the Lawyer. Good-Bye!" the lawyer said as he touched his hat and pressed it down and stared to walk away. Udarsha and Yukilina looked at each other’s face in bewilderment. It was a weird day and it started to get weirder. It isn’t the end...

Udarsha laid the parcel on the oval shaped table in the apartment. It was not quite but there was something inside it. Without saying a word Udarsha started to tier the parcel up. Yukilina wanted to protest but it was just too late as always. She knew that he was a very curious bastard. The parcel contained a small envelop and a big book looking thing. Udarsha tore opened the envelop and started to read it. It contained nothing but a small phrase or a poem in it. The phrase read, "The path opens ye to a portal. Which ye can get the enlightenment. See through thy light to unveil thy secrets within..." it said. Udarsha knew it had a meaning in it. But he didn't know what it was. He handed the paper towards his wife to see if she can figure out the meaning but she too was baffled by it. But Udarsha who was a enthusiasts in these kinds of subjects, did not give up. As they say, "Never say never..."

The lawyer was walking his way towards his car. His task was completed. Now he knew that he could get some rest and retire from his job. Opening the door of his car, he got in. Never had he known that his car was bugged. A few blocks away, the assassin was viewing his assassination victim from his high-tech equipment. He felt like he was too close to him. Technology had developed exceptionally, after 2012. And it was great. The lawyer started to start up his car but there was no response from it. Other than that, a small text appeared on his car's computer screen telling that the Nero 2000 was blocked. He knew that because of it the car would not start up. Nero 2000 was cheap software that he had installed. It gives the car special capability to activate nitro. Frustrated about it, the lawyer started to delete the software, as he pressed "Delete." In a split second the car exploded with all of the things inside it destroying as well. The assassin smiled as he took his small palm top and pressed a small button which showed, "Dmitri Gonzalez; Deactivated."

Still thinking about this strange phrase. Udarsha and Yukilina spent hours of imaginary help to decrypt it. But yet, there was no damn luck. Udarsha who knew lot about these things tried to a lot to decrypt it yet, he was unlucky as well. Mostly the last line which says, "See through thy light to unveil thy secrets within..." it said. Udarsha had a small guess what it could be but he was not sure. Udarsha took the paper up and started walking with it; in circles. Doing everything in his deduction and intellect to decrypt it. Holding the paper up, he slowly moved it towards the light. As the hidden text began to unveil, it secrets’. It all came to him; you should hold it into a light so the secrets could be revealed. In excitement he jumped and showed it towards his wife. "What does it say?" she asked curiously with a small on her face. Udarsha started to read it as his expression slowly began to change. Taking out the big book from the parcel he looked at her and said, "It says that, this book which I’m holding right now is the long lost "Voynich manuscript..."

The Voynich manuscript, described as "the world's most mysterious manuscript", is a work which dates to the early 15th century, possibly from northern Italy. It is named after the book dealer Wilfred Voynich, who purchased it in 1912. This was a big deal. Yukilina looked at him and said with a blank expression on her face, "What is the Voynich manuscript?" Udarsha looked at her surprisingly and said, "The Voynich Manuscript is a medieval document written in an unknown script and in an unknown language. For over one hundred years people have tried to break the code to not avail. The overall impression given by the surviving leaves of the manuscript suggests that it was meant to serve as a pharmacopoeia or to address topics in medieval or early modern medicine. However, the puzzling details of illustrations have fueled many theories about the book’s origins, the contents of its text, and the purpose for which it was intended..." smiling at her, he had to make the long story short. "So you’re friend is dead right?" Yukilina said looking at him with a sorrow look on her face. Udarsha’s jaw fell down as he started to look into the parcel again. He could only find a small picture in it, which contained a dead picture of a dead body. It was Mario...

A few miles away, the assassin was having a meeting with his worshipful master. It was getting quite dark but they did not mind. "How did it go?" the worshipful master said leaning on the door. The assassin grinned and said sadistically, "I loved it. And easy as a pie." His voice was filling with a dark muffle and hatred. The master gave a nod of approval as he handed the assassin a scroll of codes. The assassin looked at it and have him a weird look, "What the fuck? I can’t break codes!" he spitted out in anger. The master chuckled; leaning over to the assassin ear he whispered a few orders to him. The assassin nodded and gave him a big salute and went on his face. His mission was yet, not complete. As for the master, he thought for a bit, seeing his worker walking away he thought hardly, coming in to a conclusion, "Tomorrow, we rise as angels..." The evolution of angels has begun...

The Bible says that, the Angels were only meant to serve god, as envoys of God. In Greek, the Angels meaning was "The messenger." The substance of God, people would rather say. In the early days of Christianity, some Christinc believers thought, Jesus Christ as an Angel. But the concept was proven wrong itself by the early days, in the council of Nicaea. They said that, Jesus officially lost his angel-hood when the Roman Emperor Constantine, convened the Council of Nicaea in 325. It was there in the council which the conceptions of God, Christ, and Christianity into a single, unified theology. After words The Council of Nicaea defined Christ as totally divine person. Before this event, everyone knew Jesus as a mortal. A powerful prophet. But after the vote, every foundation was broken as Jesus was acclaimed a Divine person. Alas, every human came into a conclusion; Christ was not an angel. Angels were something else entirely...

Udarsha looked at the picture, and exhaled. He could feel sweat stains on his forehead. Taking a handkerchief from his pocket he wiped it out. His friend was killed by a knife. The small but deep cuts proved it. His face was unwatchable because it like it was all slammed on the ground after killer had chopped his head off. His hands were all wet in blood as for his shirt was soaked in blood too. "What a kill!" Udarsha thought leaning on the couch. He couldn't even recognize his friend. It was a scandalous and a sadistic kill, like how Udarsha killed his victims when he was most sadistic himself. But it was another story. "Whoever killed Mario was after the Voynich manuscript. But why did Mario give it to me?" Udarsha had so many questions, which had to be answered. And there was only 1 man he knew, who would answer his questions. And it was Valetta Tolake, the famous historian...

Udarsha had only few friends on his time, and they were; Yukilina Matsumoto, the prostitute. Valetta Tolake, the famous historian and finally, Yukilina, Udarsha wife and his life. Other than that, he never knew anyone. For this case, the suitable person was the historian. But contacting him was the case. Udarsha knew his number but finding him was the problem. Walking up to his directory he started to search the pages for his number. A few seconds went by, finally Udarsha found his number as he started to dial it up. But again as usual, Udarsha had some interference. This time it was his wife. She pulled him by his shirt and got him closer towards her. Touching his face with a finger, she kissed him deeply on the lips. "This is no time to have love conversations or doing. I need to call him, now!" Udarsha thought trying to escape. But he couldn't. This was one of Yukilina’s loves feeling which pop ups every day. Udarsha gave up, when it comes to her; he was in madly loved with her. Smiling at her, he kissed her back. Let’s do it again...

After doing some stuff with Yukilina, Udarsha finally got the chance to call the man. He dialed the number slowly, and waited for a reply on the other end, "Hello, How may, can I help you?" said a small American accent voice. "Can I speak to Professor. Valetta Tolake, please?" Udarsha said guessing who had answered the phone call. "Sorry, he's not here! I'm his assistant. And I was just gonna call you! Mr. Valetta would like to meet you! The place would be, Rosicrucian Street, Karakura 15." the assistant said in an enthusiastic voice. "Very well." Udarsha said keeping the phone and looking at Yukilina. This was an adventure, but a very different one, in a way. "Pack up your stuff, Babe. It’s gonna be along day..." Udarsha said grinning at her. Yes...

The street first was not the Rosicrucian. The name was “Sinking Wing Lee” street. After World War 2, the street was renamed. Because it had much damages in it. A Rosicrucian member helped the people replace the road by making it newly. So, it was named after his society. The Rosicrucian street was named after a secret society. Actually, some people considered it as a religion also. Rosicrucianism is a philosophical secret society, said to have been founded in late medieval Germany by Christian Rosenkreuz. It holds a doctrine or theology "built on esoteric truths of the ancient past", which, "concealed from the average man, provide insight into nature, the physical universe and the spiritual realm." Like in every organization this society had a symbol as well. They had the symbol of a Rossy cross.The symbol of torture...

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
WORD COUNT: 3000 (Record)
CHARACTER'S: 13,472

P.S: The secret society I have mentioned is real. (The Rosicrucian, Even the info I have added is real. Not a RIP)
The Voynich manuscript and the details I have entered are real. (Not a RIP)
Finally, the Evolution and the vote of Jesus divinity are real info.(Not a RIP)

The Rossy Cross Symbol:

http://www.bleachstory.net

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum