Bleach Story RPG
Hello, guest!

Welcome to Bleach Story. We hope that you enjoy your stay here. If you are not already a member, please REGISTER. If you are a lucky member, then please log in below.

Thank you.
Welcome to Bleach Story RPG
A Bleach RPG Forum for beginners and veterans, where you can create your own RP character, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!

You are not connected. Please login or register

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

NexusKyubii

NexusKyubii
After successfully graduating from the Soul Reaper Academy, Kumo was granted a seat in the Fifth Division. He was supposed to arrive early, but Kumo got the bright yet dumb idea to take a long path towards the squad 5 barracks. Kumo took a deep breath and let it out. It was a way to ease his slight anxiety even though it's something he usually never gets this type of feeling. What was the reason for that feeling? It was a simple case of battle hungry tensions filling the rookie's head. A slight smile appears on his face while turning the corner. Chuckling as he thought to himself about how fun fighting his new squad members can be. "I'm getting more excited just thinking about this stuff! I shouuuld get a move on but I don't want to make myself rush there for no reason." He said as he gave an exaggerated sigh.

Once he walked for a few more minutes, it was about time to take a small break from all the walking. Leaning on the wall then proceeding to slowly get down to lay on the ground. Kumo just stared up at the sky while taking his two minute break, The silence and slight breezes helped create a peaceful daydream for him to relax in for the time being.

Ika Mazi

Ika Mazi
Sumoki was wandering towards the 5th division barracks without any real rhyme or reason. He'd heard rumors that he may be moving to this division soon enough, and decided that the correct course was to at least scout it out so he had an idea of what he might be working with. For some reason, Sumoki had elected to take the scenic route on his way to the barracks and in doing so he stumbled across one of three things. A dead man, a drunkard, or a lazy fool having a rest in a rather precarious position. Sumoki would approach the prone fool, a lazy hand stuck in his pocket as he looked down at the young Shinigami to make his determination.

"Must be a lazy fool then, why are you laying on the ground eh? If Captain or someone in your squad catches you loafing about they're gonna kick the shit out of you."

Sumoki would smile somewhat playfully, extending a hand down towards the young Shinigami so that he'd hopefully take the hint and work his way up to his feet. "My name is Sumoki Kuma, potentially the next Vice Captain of squad 5. And you are?"

http://www.bleachstory.net

NexusKyubii

NexusKyubii
His break was interrupted by a voice questioning his current actions. His vibe was completely ruined, and his face went from a smile to a disappointed frown. Opening his eyes to the one to break his peaceful break, he wasn't expecting another Shinigami to be here. Kumo wasn't listening to most of what the Shinigami said but he did start listening when he mentioned the words "Vice Captain" and "Squad 5". The young Shinigami returns the smile with a grin as he accepted the hand to get up off the ground. Once up, Kumo gave another grin but slightly more genuine this time as he gets ready to introduce himself. He gives a slight bow and takes a deep breath before speaking.

"I'm Kumo Tenryu, New squad member of Squad 5. It's an uhh...honor to be in the presence of a Vice Captain sir!"

As he finished his introduction, Kumo was still curious about this guy, so he raised his eyebrows while crossing his arms. "Sooo why are you possibly moving to squad 5? did you do something bad? Were you so badass that you had to be moved there? How strong are you exactly?" Kumo started bombarding him with questions simply because he felt nosey and interested to know about him.

Ika Mazi

Ika Mazi
The kid was nervous, that much was obvious. He was either fresh out of the academy or simply new to whatever role he'd be filling. The Gotei had certainly gotten thin over the years, but it was strange to see someone this fresh faced seemingly in a position to fight, where in the past they would have probably struggled to find a squad to join by this point in their career. Regardless of that fact, now was hardly the time to reflect on times long gone and Sumoki decided he'd take time to speak with the young man about whatever the hell it was he intended to get into.

That was of course until the questions came. "It was determined that my skillset was a better fit for the 5th division than what my previous squad was becoming, and I was inclined to agree with that assessment. Also, if Hayate is to become the next Captain, he will need a Vice Captain with experience since he himself would be the newest Captain we have. I'm an above average vice-captain as far as power is concerned I suppose you could say, I have access to my Bankai after-all."

http://www.bleachstory.net

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum