Bleach Story RPG
Hello, guest!

Welcome to Bleach Story. We hope that you enjoy your stay here. If you are not already a member, please REGISTER. If you are a lucky member, then please log in below.

Thank you.
Welcome to Bleach Story RPG
A Bleach RPG Forum for beginners and veterans, where you can create your own RP character, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!

You are not connected. Please login or register

Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 4]

#1[Open] Chilling on roofs Empty [Open] Chilling on roofs Sun May 03, 2020 1:03 am

Azayaka Kyōraku

Azayaka Kyōraku
Azayaka had come to The World of the Living to satisfy her craving for sweets with some of their crazy and unique crepes. Luckily she wasn't a Shinigami on duty and could do this without feeling guilty. There also weren't any Hollows around that would increase her appetite through battle, at least not yet, and hopefully it would stay that way. Although she wouldn't mind some conversation right now she didn't care to pretend to be human, so she sat alone on top of a building. One strawberry whipped cream cheesecake crepe in one hand and a chocolate banana with sprinkles crepe in the other, alternating between the two.

#2[Open] Chilling on roofs Empty Re: [Open] Chilling on roofs Sun May 03, 2020 7:12 am

Vulcan Seraphim

Vulcan Seraphim
The World of the Living, ironically it was where Vulcan could be found. In need of a break and hoping to stretch his legs the Vizard decided to go on a little trip. Trying his best not to stand out he'd be avoiding eye contact while crossing the street. There was no real reason as to why someone would be alerted by his presence, but he could not help but be on his guard at all times. It was how he had survived for so long, even though there were others with far more years on their counter. Although Vulcan didn't expect to come across any Hollow while he was out, the Vizard remained cautious.

He suddenly remembered how much he truly enjoyed being out, able to walk freely with no one holding him on a leash. There were people who'd have it worse than he did. After some time he saw the moment fit to take a small break, which was how he ended up leaning against the closest building nearby. Placing the bottom of his right foot against the wall he took the time to relax. A couple of minutes had passed and he couldn't quite put his finger on it, nor was he able to explain why, but he felt like he was imagining the sound of someone munching on something delicious. Crawling his way up until he had reached the top of the building, he would finally stick out his head above the roof where he would notice a woman having her hands full. "Enjoying ourself are we?" If for any reason the person in front of him was easily scared he decided to smile at her.

#3[Open] Chilling on roofs Empty Re: [Open] Chilling on roofs Mon May 04, 2020 5:06 am

Azayaka Kyōraku

Azayaka Kyōraku
It was super easy to tell when a non-human was in the area, not that she expected anyone to bother her as she wasn't doing anything suspicious or fighting hollows. Azayaka took fun in people watching because she found the levels of human's reiryoku interesting. As she enjoyed her snack she could feel that someone strong had gotten particularly close to her location however it didn't disturb her, that is until a head peeked over the ledge of the building. What the hell was this guy thinking? What kind of introduction was that? He's lucky he wasn't in a gigai when he pulled that stunt, other than his clothes she didn't recognize him however his mixed reiatsu was something familiar. She too had mixed reiatsu perhaps that's what drew him to her, as she chewed a silence fell between them after his question. She wasn't sure if she wanted to answer but decided to give it a shot, with a simple, "I was." As her eyes peered into him.

#4[Open] Chilling on roofs Empty Re: [Open] Chilling on roofs Mon May 04, 2020 6:14 am

Vulcan Seraphim

Vulcan Seraphim
His head sticking out, nothing more, Vulcan figured it had to be quite the view for the woman in front of him. It wasn't every day one would see someone's face popping out of nowhere although the Vizard was pretty sure she was already aware of his presence and must have felt him coming, it wasn't like he was trying to hide his reiatsu after all. As a silence fell after he asked his question he began to wonder if she actually heard him. For a moment he'd ask himself if the woman was able to see him, from what he could tell there was something familiar about her, something which had drawn him towards her. He doubted he was mistaken about the fact there were some similarities between the two of them. If not for her clothes then surely it was her reiatsu.

But finally, there it was. The girl had a voice after all. Her remark having some traces of sarcasm and annoyance, Vulcan decided to let it slide and act like he didn't hear it. From her point of view he could understand where she was coming from. The Seraphim was very fond of his own peace and quiet himself, so he was aware he might have been disturbing the lady in front of him who was still enjoying some of the food. But he had already gotten too far to give up now so placing one hand atop the roof of the building, he pulled himself up in a single swift movement. Mere seconds later he found himself standing even closer than he already was. Looking around before he would finally crouch down next to her the Vizard saw the moment right to briefly introduce himself.

"The name's Vulcan, I assume you have a name as well?" Seeing the woman was barely tolerating his company, he got curious whether or not she would allow him to know her name. Regardless of her answering his first question he already prepared his next one. "So, what brought you here to The World of the Living?" The Seraphim could hardly believe her only reason was food, but then again a woman's mind was a strange thing after all.

#5[Open] Chilling on roofs Empty Re: [Open] Chilling on roofs Sun May 10, 2020 10:53 pm

Azayaka Kyōraku

Azayaka Kyōraku
It was a good thing that the male pulled himself completely onto the roof of the building but then he squatted down next to her. He then introduced himself which meant that he probably wasn't going to leave. "You can call me Zenmai." She said before taking another bite of her delicious treat. It was at this time that the male fired another question, about why she was in this place. She lifted one of her hands slightly higher than the other as a reply. "And why are you here?" She asked flipping the question on him. Not that she really cared but he might say something interesting and that would keep her talking. It also might give her something to do after eating.

#6[Open] Chilling on roofs Empty Re: [Open] Chilling on roofs Thu May 14, 2020 2:22 am

Vulcan Seraphim

Vulcan Seraphim
"As in royal fern? Anyway, nice to meet you Zenmai." By now the Vizard had come to the conclusion the woman would rather be left alone, but there he was. Vulcan figured might as well try and make the best out of it, who knew where it could bring the two of them. "Simply felt the need to stretch my legs for a bit." Even though he preferred to remain on the background the Fire Seraphim decided to go out and see for himself what's up in the World of the Living. Probably not one of the smartest moves he could make given the target on his back but he figured sometimes risks had to be taken. 

"Quite the spot you've found yourself, at least until I showed up." It was said with a smile knowing all too well the woman didn't appreciate his company. "Looks like no one noticed us yet, I wonder for how much longer." Vulcan realized it was rather dangerous for them being out there, he simply hoped it would last for a bit.

#7[Open] Chilling on roofs Empty Re: [Open] Chilling on roofs Thu May 14, 2020 7:03 am

Azayaka Kyōraku

Azayaka Kyōraku
"Yea..." Azayaka squinted her eyes when he asked the meaning of the name. She couldn't tell what his angle was but she was keeping an eye open for anything. When he did reply to her question he gave a bland answer, stretching your legs all the way here? Seriously? Well before she could question it the male was talking again. His first comment let her know that he was aware that he was invading her space and that smile either said he didn't care or he was gonna make her like it. But then what he said after made her suspicious. Who, or what, was he hiding from? Even if a shinigami appeared in the area it wouldn't automatically come after her, it would have to complete its assignment and by then she'd be long gone. Unless of course, she was the assignment but in that case, it wouldn't be so easily noticed and it certainly wouldn't be chatting her up before taking her back to the Seireitei.

Taking more bites as he spoke, she was nearly done but decided to keep the convo going for the remainder. "Eating on rooftops isn't unusual. Who are you playing hide-and-seek with?" She would ask with her eyes locked on looking for the slightest sign of a lie. If this guy was planning to use her as a decoy for whatever was chasing him she needed to know asap. Getting caught up in someone else's mess was a real pain and if he couldn't defeat his pursuer on his own he was of no worth to her.

#8[Open] Chilling on roofs Empty Re: [Open] Chilling on roofs Fri May 15, 2020 4:07 pm

Vulcan Seraphim

Vulcan Seraphim
"Perhaps not, if it was your own rooftop" he smiled. The woman was almost finished eating her delicious treats when she felt the need to inquire who or what he was playing with, all the while looking at him. "Allow me to say, you have beautiful eyes." It made sense she put up her guard, it wasn't every day someone jumped atop the very same roof you were on. "Forgive me, I wandered off for a moment there" the Vizard would smile again before he explained further. "I'm not hiding nor do I believe someone is in search of me, or it would have to be you" Vulcan continued as he took his seat next to her. 

"Regardless, I don't see anything wrong with me taking this moment to stretch my legs. You of all people should understand our kind's time of relaxing is rather limited." By now the woman probably had figured out she was in the company of another Vizard, that is if there were still any doubts left whether or not who he was. "Be it the Quincy or those from the Gotei, they would hate the view of us simply sitting here enjoying our peace and quiet. But rest assured, no one is chasing me. Unless you're on the run yourself?" It was all very well she had her own questions but for all Vulcan knew Zenmai was the one being chased.

#9[Open] Chilling on roofs Empty Re: [Open] Chilling on roofs Sat May 16, 2020 7:22 am

Azayaka Kyōraku

Azayaka Kyōraku
Did he really just smile with that comment? Was he trying to imply that this was his roof? He looked older than her but there's no way there was a human with that much spiritual power just casually living near one of her favorite food spots. He also felt like a hollow when he very clearly wasn't which meant he was, in fact, a shinigami and not some cosplayer. Although Azayaka didn't recognize his face so maybe he had recently moved in after being kicked out of Seireitei. One thing she knew for certain was that he couldn't be older than her. He was far too comfortable moving around this world in his true form and a wise person on the run wouldn't readily rush toward a shinigami or hollow. It was also rather presumptuous for him to assume that she wasn't a resident in this building, she could've very easily been on a trip while he was getting situated.

And what was that about her eyes, was he trying to be charming? Sure he had a pretty face but she was no cougar, luckily he apologized so she wouldn't have to dwell on it much longer. The male stated that he was not running while also suggesting that she might've been sent to collect him. Either he was naive or he didn't believe what he'd just said as he'd taken a seat beside her or maybe he even wanted to be caught after realizing he had nowhere to go. Her eyebrow raised as he went on and mentioned "their kind", he ended with a question so she wouldn't have to cut him off. "That's quite the conjecture to assume that I'm not with the Gotei. And to imply that I'm on the run in spite of my human clothes." She gave him a look. "I can assure you anyone looking for me is doing an absolute shit job. I've done nothing that I'm ashamed to own up to." She said while crushing the crepe wrapper in one hand.

#10[Open] Chilling on roofs Empty Re: [Open] Chilling on roofs Sun May 17, 2020 12:31 am

Vulcan Seraphim

Vulcan Seraphim
It was obvious the woman would keep her guard up at all times. Vulcan could understand but they weren't getting anywhere if they continued like this. "Sure, let's assume for a second you're with the Gotei. But I'm not, as a matter of fact I despise them. What is stopping you from attacking me?" The Vizard had gotten curious what it would take for her to drop the innocent act. Not that he minded going back and forth with Zenmai, it gave him something to do while enjoying the view. "So if you're not on the run you're simply having something to eat before returning to your daily life? If that's what you want to make me believe you'll have to try harder. Or not, your choice." Vulcan would then lay down on his back, hands behind his head with his eyes closed.

"Good, no regrets. Life's too short anyway." The Fire Seraphim started to wonder if he was happy with how he had lived his life up til now. If there were things he would have done differently if he had the chance. So far he was pretty content with the choices he'd made. No point in looking back, it's no use crying over spilled milk. He was still alive, that had to be mean something right?

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 4]

Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum