Bleach Story RPG
Hello, guest!

Welcome to Bleach Story. We hope that you enjoy your stay here. If you are not already a member, please REGISTER. If you are a lucky member, then please log in below.

Thank you.
Welcome to Bleach Story RPG
A Bleach RPG Forum for beginners and veterans, where you can create your own RP character, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!

You are not connected. Please login or register

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 2]

Scramagram

Scramagram
Tradition. Without it, things fall apart. But adherence that is too strict can lead to stagnation in organizations or society. Tradition allows culture to keep its identity, but refusal to adapt to new and changing times can cause entropy to take down even the most robust of institutions. While some things must change, there are some things that change more slowly than others. It is finding that balance between embracing modern times and trends and keeping old traditions alive that we must strive for, or else all will become like a stagnant pond, it's beauty covered in filth.

Bashira lifted her calligraphy brush as she reread what she'd just written. Should she write more, or was this enough? There was a point in making art where further additions only hindered the beauty of the work. The key was knowing when to stop, when to call it quits and move on to something else.

All of her work for the day was done, since she'd woken up early that morning to get it all done. Perhaps she'd go for a walk in the gardens? Or even perhaps she'd stage a surprise visit to one of the divisions, see if things are up to her standards? There was some deal of catharsis gained from arriving unannounced, watching people scramble to finish work, or make it look like they were busy.

But before she could set the brush down and ponder her next leisure activity, she felt a disturbance somewhere. It wasn't hollows on the border of the Rukongai, but something far worse. A violation of rules, a display of disrespect. But what was it? And where was the act taking place? She couldn't tell that much.

Alysstrasza

Alysstrasza
Plopping down in the chair, the noble boy couldn't help but feel comfortable in it. This was a chair that commanded respect, demanded attention, and deserved both; Seto Byashi, former noble of the Human Society, deserved neither right now. In fact he deserved punishment, as he was supposed to be meditating with his asauchi in order to be able to hear it finally so he could unleash his Shikai. He was sure that his Shikai would be something awe-inspiring, but until he unlocked it would have no clue beyond his own imagination. Maybe it'd be some kind of weapon of mass destruction that would make him famous, that was more like it.

Still, for now, he leaned back and threw his feet up on his Captain's desk. He didn't really understand why they cared so much but he'd been told to come here early today to have a talk about his lack of respect towards his elders, whatever the fuck that meant, and he really wasn't sure why he felt like he was in trouble as he hadn't done anything wrong. No one else was here so he sat on the Captain's side of her desk rather than the normal side he'd be sat on if she were here, feet up, leaned as far back as the chair would allow.

Rena

Rena
Nova generally minded his own business, he did as he was told, didn't step out of line, and was helpful to people who were nice to him. However one thing he did have a bad habit of was being a tattler because if he saw someone doing something they shouldn't be doing he immediately jumped on them for it and tried to get them to stop.

This was now the case for Seto Byashi, as third seat he had been summoned for something or other to the captain's quarter's but she herself hadn't arrived yet, probably busy doing something captain commander-ish or so Nova figured, as it wasn't his business.

Nova had come to his captain's office to see if he needed to do anything, instead of finding the captain commander at her desk he found Seto Byashi at it instead. Something Nova instantly recognized as a bad thing, since last time someone even mentioned sneaking a plop into the head captain's chair he nearly died from physical training suddenly becoming required of him for a full six days.

Nova would normally have knocked but the door, usually closed, was open. Curious he had no choice but to peek inside and find the perpetrator in question. Nova was calm as he spoke, "You are in trouble now Byashi. Cap's gonna skin your hide." and skedaddled out of there with many a shunpo until he inevitably found the strongest spiritual pressure in the Gotei 13.. the captain commander Bashira.

Catching his breath for a second, she seemed busy or at thought over some kind of calligraphy thing, however, "Nova Reishin, reporting ma'am. Seto is causing issues again.. this time he is in.. your.. chair.." He paled slightly as he realized she may shoot the messenger, he hadn't considered that, but he quickly regained his composure and simply waited to see what she did or said. Following her back to her office if necessary.

Scramagram

Scramagram
The room was quiet for what felt like minutes as Bashira sat motionless in her seat. She'd had her issues with her third seat officer for some time, and most punishment seemed to just wash off his smooth brain like a waterfall. If there was ever a bigger waste of potential, Bashira had yet to see it. It seemed that the usual methods of character improvement were simply not enough. She'd have to do things her way to set things right, it seemed.

"Of course he is."The paper that the freshly written poem was on started to curl at the edges browning and eventually bursting into flames. Bashira sighed, grabbing a spray bottle she kept in the room and extinguished the flames as she took a few deep breaths. Now wasn't the time to let her temper burn down another building. "And I suppose it is assumed that he's not even meditating to achieve Shikai? There is some modern philosophy that speaks volumes on this matter, but I shall wait to dispense such a lesson. Come, Vice Captain Reishin. We are going to teach Byashi a very important lesson."

Bashira reached into her desk, taking a pipe preloaded with her favorite blend of tobacco from its stand and rose to her feet. The pipe lit seemingly on its own as she walked out the door, a trail of smoke wafting from her lips as she made her way back to her office. Such a violation of privacy and personal space had triggered something in her, her Reiatsu flaring up at random moments. It wasn't enough to kill anyone of flatten them, but those she passed by were more uncomfortable around her than normal. Passing by a window, she glanced up at the sun above, as if asking for the strength and temperance to not throw Seto through a wall. "I swear, it feels like this man simply exists to spite me. Any attempts at attitude adjustment do not seem to work. This ends today."

The doors to her office were thrown open with enough force to shake the room. Her expression was calm, hiding the intense fury behind it. "Seto Byashi. I believe your office is elsewhere, yes? Perhaps you'd be much more comfortable there. If you are lost, we can make the nameplate outside your office bigger, use an easier to read font, perhaps. Arrows on the floor so you can find you way. Or perhaps I could simply assign someone to drag you straight there the moment you step foot in the barracks?"

Alysstrasza

Alysstrasza
Nova was gone before Seto could blink, and a sane and rational person would likely have looked at what just happened and promptly gotten out of the Captain Commander's chair. Instead Seto, being the brilliant shinining light that he was, put his feet back up on the desk and leaned backwards. He figured he was already fucked, might as well enjoy the last few minutes of freedom before Captain Commander Bashira showed up.

As the doors to the room were blown open with a tremendous wind, Seto figured that Captain Commander Bashira had indeed shown up. She immediately went into a tyrade about him being in her chair. Several options were thrown around quickly, but Seto knew that none of them were real options, she was just very upset. Still in her chair, he shrugged when she was done and simply pointed to Nova.

"Make it him, haha." Seto of course knew exactly what he had done wrong but it was more fun to him to pretend that he didn't know; to pretend he was a massive idiot who got by on pure skill (it was luck) and dedication (to doing nothing). "Nah but come on Seesee Bashira, it's just a chair. I was, uh, keeping it warm for you! Yeah! That's all!" He got out of the chair and pointed to it, bowing slightly, trying to save his skin.

Rena

Rena
Seto Byashi loved Death it seemed. For he played the clown the instant the Captain Commander showed up with Nova. This would have all been fine and good except she mentioned giving him a babysitter and Nova immediately realized it would be himself doing the task, something Seto basically confirmed a moment later as he stated she should make Nova play the part.

This got Seto Byashi spartan kicked out of the building and was even through one of the windows just for extra hilarity.

Nova clapping his hands together as though he had done a good job, waited for the inevitably lecture from the Captain Commander, as she likely wasn't done yelling at Seto yet, but otherwise stayed put and just grinned. If he was going to be doomed to guard the not-baby baby then he was at the very least going to make sure it sucked ass for Seto Byashi.

"I'm game but no one said I had to be gentle about it." He'd say with a shrug as he turned to look at Bashira before walking outside to at least make sure Seto was still breathing. If he wasn't okay he'd go to the fourth division for the day, as lame as that would be for punishment, but if he was okay Nova would just grab him by the scruff and frown at him, "Captain Commander Bashira may just let me beat you silly. Depends on her mood."

After lifting Seto to his feet he'd let go of the boy and wait for Bashira to get involved again.

Scramagram

Scramagram
""I'll handle this from here, Reishin. Have you heard of the Peter Principal? It's a relatively recent theory, 1969. It states that any employee with sufficient skills will be promoted up through the ranks." Bashira walked forward and smiled slightly as directed the question towards Byashi, usually a foreboding omen in situations like this. She was clearly furious, so why the hell would she be smiling? She stopped a few feet away from Seto, looking down at him as she continued. "the theory further states that eventually said employee will eventually receive a promotion to which their skill set will no longer apply, or will prove too much for their skills to manage. Thus halting progression."

With a soft chuckle, Bashira reached out and ruffled the younger man's hair. The smile faded as she reached down and gave him a deceptively strong push in the chest, sending Byashi out the window behind him and into the air. In a flash of movement, her Haori dropped to the ground as she leaped out the window after him. She'd freed herself of the top part of her uniform, sleeves flapping into air behind her. Bandages wrapped her waist and chest, hiding no wounds as this was just how she likes to dress. Her hand grabbed his throat as the started to fall. "if I remember correctly, you were supposed to be working on your Shikai, making contact with the spirit in your asauchi, correct?"

Bashira landed on the ground below, cracking the tiles with her impact. Of course she made sure the impact didn't injury or kill her subordinate. Her grip on his neck was strong enough to lift him into the air, but not to completely constrict his breathing. After all, she needed him to talk. "Did you know you can also achieve this through intense duress, either physical or mental? Should I assist you in the manner, or can you pull you head out of your ass long enough to manage it yourself?"

Alysstrasza

Alysstrasza
Nova kicked Seto through a window, shattering it as he was sent flying backwards and tumbling onto the ground. He barely managed to reorient himself before Nova had grabbed him by the scruff of his neck and got him back on his feet, to which Seto defiantly stomped his way back inside the barracks only to hear Captain Commander Bashira state that she'd handle the situation from here. She then began to explain some peter principle, and while Seto had no idea what she was talking about he was confused why she was talking about herself.

His hair was lightly ruffled, which upset him, but there was a deep pit in his stomach that told him something was wrong and to brace himself; just in time apparently as he was pushed back outside the building with Bashira's hand on his throat as the two of them fell to the ground. Tiles cracked on impact and he coughed up a tiny amount of blood mostly from the shock of the impact as she finished her question and gave him room to speak.

"Damn... sword's.... a dud... doesn't ever talk." If he was more coherent he'd likely mention getting a different, non broken sword, but at the moment it was everthing he had just to stay conscious. He'd never taken a hit like that before, let alone the spartan kick from Nova seconds earlier, and his lungs were on fire, struggling to inflate as he fought for every breath.

"I'm...sorry?...about the chair...won't...happen again..." Very carefully, he wasn't actually answering her question, but mostly because he didn't have an answer. He'd tried the meditation thing for weeks now, and it never worked; it had to be the sword being a dud, a busted katana, not a special Asauchi like they said. Something beyond it being Seto's fault was far more likely than Seto actually being at fault for anything!

Rena

Rena
Seto, seemingly upset, stormed back into the office after Nova had released his grip on him. Nova slid his hands in his pockets, yes he has pockets, and waited for the inevitable as he could hear Captain-Commander Bashira talking about the Peter Principle and it's relevance to the current situation. Sure enough a moment later Seto was once again back outside as Bashira held him by the throat and yelled at him about having his head up his ass.

Nova, being of sound body and mind, stayed out of it. Way above his paygrade right now. He wasn't about to try to peel Bashira off of Seto, and was now unsure if he even could if he wanted.

He did move closer to the pair and mention to his captain after Seto seemed to blame his sword and managed an apology for the chair thing, "Might wanna loosen up a bit there Cappytaino. He looks like he might pass out if you hold him much more like that."

Scramagram

Scramagram
"First of all, it's Captain Commander, or Captain. Second, you're... probably right." The bastard was coughing up blood, which a healthy person not being strangled wouldn't do. Double negative aside, maybe Bashira had misjudged her strength or his endurance. Gently lowering Byashi to his feet, she released her grip on his throat. Looks like she'd have to change her approach with him once again. She was running the Gotei, not a day care, after all. "Right then. Seto Byashi, you are to find some place peaceful that isn't my office and resume working on cultivating a relationship with your asauchi. I will have someone check in on you roughly every half hour. Unless something else comes up, this will be your schedule for the next week, meal breaks includes. I'll let this poor behavior go for now, but if you sit in my chair again, we will have an open position in our division. Am I clear?"

Perhaps she wasn't being clear. Given that she'd just kicked him out a window, making that the second time today that it had happened to him, anything she might say could come off as aggressive. Therefore, the threat of a seated position opening up might sound like she was threatening his life. Maybe she should roll it back a little bit? "By that I mean I'll be reorganizing seated positions. I'm not going to kill you, just kill your career. Hope that clears things up." Bashira turned her gazed back to her Vice Captain, as if to silently ask if this was a suitable punishment.

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 2]

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum