Bleach Story RPG
Hello, guest!

Welcome to Bleach Story. We hope that you enjoy your stay here. If you are not already a member, please REGISTER. If you are a lucky member, then please log in below.

Thank you.
Welcome to Bleach Story RPG
A Bleach RPG Forum for beginners and veterans, where you can create your own RP character, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!

You are not connected. Please login or register

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 2 of 2]

Alysstrasza

Alysstrasza
Gently lowered to the ground, Seto coughed for a few moments as he caught his breath and recovered from the ordeal he had just gone through. He was instructed to find a quiet place and resume meditation with his sword until something else came up; fine, he thought, but it was just a waste of time.

He dared not say it out loud a second time. He didn't want to give Captain Commander Bashira any additional reasons to assault him or better yet, straight up murder him. As if on cue she mentioned an open position in the division, but clarified it to mean she'd only kill his career and not him directly.

Glancing at Nova, Seto debated flipping him off, but figured that giving either of them ammunition to abuse and harass him would be begging both of them to continue, so he instead simply bowed and began to make his way out of the office as he was told to, saying nothing else.

Unless stopped, he'd meander his way over to his own office and begin his meditation in there, as instructed. He still considered it a waste of time, but continued trying to the fullest of his abilities to relax and focus entirely on the sword itself, manifesting the spirit within to allow them to talk for the first time. So far nothing happened but he'd keep trying and trying until he was instructed to try something else.

[Thread Exit]

Rena

Rena
Nova had a bead of sweat go down the side of his head as Bashira seemed to get the memo and let go of Seto, she then finished berating him and telling him to go focus on his training for a while so he doesn't cause any more ruckus, when she completed that endeavor she looked at Nova as if expecting some kind of confirmation and Nova, being the brilliantly simple person he was, merely gave her a thumbs up with a grin because he had no idea what else to do.

Seto shot Nova a look and despite his simple nature, Nova understood the venom in his eyes regardless, but let it go for now. He had been punished enough for the moment anyways. Nova had simply done the tattle tale part of his job.

"Speaking of training captain commander.." Nova said as an after thought of sorts as he turned to face his boss, "I was actually wondering if you needed me to test out any of the other Vice-captains or anything like that. Make sure they are up to snuff ya know? You know me. I'm always looking for the next challenge. So if you happen to have any work for me.. I'd be appreciative."

Seto took his leave to do what he was told, so that just left Bashira to answer Nova and he'd figure it out from there.

Scramagram

Scramagram
It seemed that Seto understood the gravity of his situation, even if he was still quite sour about it all. But the situation was handled, disrespect settled, and Bashira could focus on other things. Like resuming her calligraphy. Or anything else for that matter. Of course she'd personally check in with him to make sure he was staying focused, but after what had just happened, she didn't anticipate him slacking off to much for a while.

As for Nova's question, Bashira thought to herself for a moment. Nova was able and willing to do whatever she asked of him, and.he always performed to her expectations. And yet sometimes it did feel as though he was trying to prove himself maybe a bit too much. "I have other things for you do. Maintaining the work ethic of Vice Captains is the job of their commanding officer. Our job should be focusing on our own division for now." Bashira fixed her uniform, remember her Haori was still in her office. Turning back to Nova, she offered a slight smile. "If you want something to do, you could audit all seated officers. Oh, and talk to Hachiman. He should have some reports regarding academy testing results. He usually has a list of complaints regarding funding and supplies, so be sure to tell him what you usually do. Should calm him down for a while."

Rena

Rena
"I'll go to see Hachiman then," Nova said before givign Bashira a slight bow and dismissing himself to attend to the rudimentary task she had set before him, it wasn't a big challenge like he had hoped, but it didn't always need to be. Besides she had done as requested and gave him something to do and that was all he had asked for. As he walked away he started to wonder to himself how Hachiman's even been doing lately. He had heard of a large influx of academy students suddenly passing through and that probably meant large amounts of stress for the guy.

[Thread Exit]

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 2]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum