Bleach Story RPG
Hello, guest!

Welcome to Bleach Story. We hope that you enjoy your stay here. If you are not already a member, please REGISTER. If you are a lucky member, then please log in below.

Thank you.
Welcome to Bleach Story RPG
A Bleach RPG Forum for beginners and veterans, where you can create your own RP character, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!

You are not connected. Please login or register

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

#1[Private] Squad 8 Pest Control.  Empty [Private] Squad 8 Pest Control. Mon Feb 12, 2024 10:36 am

Mei

Mei
Junko had some reservations about being locked up in the labs all day, every day. So, she decided that she was going to play a little game with the 8th Division. As she waltzed up to the gate, she would instantly transform into a small, pink fox of a creature. It was the most out of this world thing anyone in the Gotei would have ever seen. However, the element of surprise allowed her to bolt past every shinigami between her and the cafeteria of the Division 8 barracks. A fox laugh echoing down the hallways, until she had reached the room she was searching for. Luckily for her, there were plenty of victims to play her harmless pranks on. As she jumped and perched at the end of the table, all eyes were stuck watching her antics with mouths agape. What was happening? How did a fox get here? Nobody could be certain.

Junko on the other hand took to stalking around the table, slowly knocking off trays and cups. The mess was enough to prompt a catching spree, but she was far too quick and slippery for anyone to grasp. Of course, there had been some individuals running to where she could only assume the Captain was. Jackpot. The pink fox would bolt out the door once more and find herself following, until access to the room was granted. An office. The Captain’s office. Her goal was to jump directly on top of his desk before turning back into her typical, everyday Junko self. ”Hello, Captain.” She would greet with a cheeky grin as she sat with her legs crossed in the middle of his desk.

#2[Private] Squad 8 Pest Control.  Empty Re: [Private] Squad 8 Pest Control. Wed Feb 14, 2024 4:16 am

Graven Fel

Graven Fel
Paperwork was the bane of the Gotei. Anything and everything that had to be done was, unfortunately, required to be logged and sorted. Of the various Divisions that made up the military organization, a few had much more of the dreaded enemy on their plate than others. The Eighth, for example, was in charge of both reconnaissance and what was often referred to as external affairs - the monitoring of the World of the Living, as well as its protection. Any actionable intel had to make it's way through the Division's chain of command before getting sent to other parts of the Seireitei depending on what it pertained to, and Hollow activity tended to be contained by their own Shinigami, so in the end everything had to be recorded. The poor bastards were even forced to work with the Second Division on things requiring a faster, more accurate application of violence than the Fifth could provide.

Thus, the desk of one Captain Okami Shiba was currently covered in papers. Reports on what the various Noble Clans were doing, reports on the purification of various Hollows, reports on the various movements of empowered humans and Quincy, all of it was currently being sorted with a groan and a slight headache. A commotion seemed to be occurring elsewhere in the Division, and he sighed as he heard footsteps stomping in the direction of his office. Gathering everything up, the noble lifted his little slice of Hell just in time for a bright pink fox to jump up on his desk, transforming into a woman sitting cross-legged where his actual work used to be.

Dropping everything into a drawer, the man leaned forward on his elbows while looking up, chin resting on one hand while silver-grey eyes met vivid amethyst with a slight smirk. "Well, Lieutenant...I can certainly say that it's a pleasant surprise that you decided to pop in. How can I assist you today?"

#3[Private] Squad 8 Pest Control.  Empty Re: [Private] Squad 8 Pest Control. Mon Feb 19, 2024 1:15 pm

Mei

Mei
Well, it seemed that Okami- er Captain Shiba- was ready for her untimely arrival, as his desk was cleared away. She knew that there was no way he was caught up on work. He was always working and that’s what made these disturbances so fun! She knew that she was interrupting something and yet, she didn’t really care. One of these days, she was going to be a captain too and then she REALLY wouldn’t care. Well, that was what she thought anyway, but maybe she would sympathize more. Who knew? Only time could tell. In any case, she seemed to be greeted politely, even as she sat upon his desk with murmuring voices behind her. It seemed nobody was sure what was going on, but he seemed acquainted with this woman. When he smirked at her, she would grin and the ears on her head would flutter slightly. It was a weird habit, but it happened occasionally when she was particularly perky.

”Well, considering you’re the one that brought me here, I have some complaints I want to make very clear!” She would say leaning forward with a perplexed expression on her face. ”One. You said this would be fun. I am bored! Two. You said I would have more freedom. I have been locked in a laboratory for AGES! When do I get to have my freedom? Three. You said I would get to take cool trips to the human world sometimes. Did you know that I’m not allowed?! Apparently, healing people is too important and they won’t let me leave the seireitei, unless under dire circumstances. What am I supposed to do now, huh?! I’m wasting away here! The least you could do is entertain me. Just for a little while. Pleaaaaase?!” With that last bit of pleading, Junko’s ears would droop and the puppy dog eyes would come out. Sure, she didn’t seem to show the same restraint as other shinigami, however she was in the presence of someone she would consider a friend. She owed him everything, in all honesty.

#4[Private] Squad 8 Pest Control.  Empty Re: [Private] Squad 8 Pest Control. Wed Feb 21, 2024 9:17 am

Graven Fel

Graven Fel
The noble couldn't help but chuckle as the pinkette's ear tufts began to move as if with a mind of their own, and a grin spread across her face. The smirk on his face shifted into a lopsided grin as Junko leaned closer to him, telling him that she had a few complaints to him. Okami had found the fox-like young woman in the Rukongai years ago, and had noticed both a talent for mischief and potential to become a damn good Shinigami. So, he'd pulled a few strings at the Shin'o Academy and got her in. The Captain hadn't been proven wrong, and she'd become a good friend in the time since.

The majority of the complaints themselves were, if he were honest, ones that he couldn't do all that much about. Being trapped in a laboratory was just the way of things over in the Third Division as far as he knew, and the bit about those talented in Kaido...Well, the reasonable explanation was running through his head before the puppy dog eyes came out and the ears began to droop. Okami at the very least made a show of trying to resist, his face smoothing over into an emotionless, stern mask before twitching, the professionalism melting as the cuteness kept assaulting his damn bleeding heart. Letting out a long-suffering, the hand that his head was resting on ran through his black hair with a groan, his eyes rolling and a small, exasperated smile spread across his face. "Fine, fine! You win, you absolute menace!"

Lifting an eyebrow, he waved a hand at the room around them, as if gesturing to all of the Seireitei. It had been way too long since he'd actually managed to have any fun, himself, so this was just fortuitous. "Well? What do you want to do, besides terrorize my Division? Whatever you want to do, no questions asked."

#5[Private] Squad 8 Pest Control.  Empty Re: [Private] Squad 8 Pest Control. Thu Feb 29, 2024 9:43 am

Mei

Mei
Well, it was a bit intriguing to see that someone could so easily pull on the Captain’s heartstrings and not get into any trouble for it. This woman was outwardly charismatic and hardly felt the need to restrain herself. Okami seemed to be listening to her, but he also seemed all too amused with her plight. How could he be so cruel? These were some serious complaints and he needed to make up for them. Even as she pulled out all the stops, he tried to resist the temptations, but it would be of no use to him. He was soft-hearted and definitely couldn’t leave her to mope around on her own. This was a method that worked on anyone that wasn’t her Captain or a handful of the other captains. He appeared emotionless for just a moment before his whole demeanor completely broke apart and tore down before her. A snicker would escape her and burst out into a laugh as he bended to her will. She would immediately jump to her feet and begin celebrating.

”Yes! Okay okay okay! Uhm…” Junko would begin tapping her chin in thought as she began thinking about all of the things they could do. ”What about… food, drinks, and music! Sounds fun, right?! Besides, we all know how much you like to drink. So unhealthy, but I’m hungry. And I don’t even remember the last time I heard music. Just the sounds of beeping monitors and bubbling machines, you know? Definitely not fun.” The woman would pout before hopping off of the desk and turning with a large grin. ”So, whatcha say? Your little desk work will be here when you get back anyway. I’m not really sure where you like to go though. We always go somewhere super secret to talk about you guys behind your backs. So, I can’t take you where we usually go.”

#6[Private] Squad 8 Pest Control.  Empty Re: [Private] Squad 8 Pest Control. Sat Mar 02, 2024 11:44 am

Graven Fel

Graven Fel
Well, at least Junko was happy that his hard-won composure had broken in the face of whatever the hell emotional assault had just happened. Checking and making sure that his wallet was in his pocket since he was more than happy to pay for the outing, Okami listened with an amused smirk as she decided on food, drinks, and music. Looking over at his friend with a fake affronted look, however, he had to protest. "Hey! You make it sound like I'm some kind of alcoholic! My liver is just fine, and has been for years!"

Grumbling about inconsiderate fox women under his breath without any heat, the man stood up and stretched, his spine popping in a manner that blessedly told him he was no longer attached to the desk like some sort of prisoner. He'd grab his zanpakuto and slide the sheath into his belt before turning back to the pink-haired menace of a Lieutenant, purposefully leaving his haori behind. He wouldn't need it where they were going, and it would just stick out. "No worries! I wouldn't want to intrude on your usual spot if you go to escape. So, I'll take you to mine! Best drinks in the Rukongai, great food, and there's usually live music. So, shall we?"

As they wandered out of the Seireitei and into the Rukongai, Junko may recognize the path that they were taking until, lo and behold, they came to a stop outside the usual place that the Lieutenants went to talk about their Captains and anything else behind their backs. "Well, here we are! Saki and I found this place a while back. There's always something going on. Well, ladies first!"

At that, he gave her a lopsided grin that showed that, genuinely, he had no idea this was the place she DIDN'T want to take him.

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum