Bleach Story RPG
Hello, guest!

Welcome to Bleach Story. We hope that you enjoy your stay here. If you are not already a member, please REGISTER. If you are a lucky member, then please log in below.

Thank you.
Welcome to Bleach Story RPG
A Bleach RPG Forum for beginners and veterans, where you can create your own RP character, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!

You are not connected. Please login or register

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Anonymous
One day, Urusai was bored out of his mind as usual not knowing what to do. Asking himself over millions of times whata lazy guy like him sshould do in Hueco Mundo. Its so quiet and full of death Urusai can't even think right. But, today he has thought up an idea to train. You may think he's not the Training type but I guess he will give it a shot.This is going to be a real bother, says Urusai. Now I have to push my limits all because of my courageous dreams. But so be it. Thinking of a routine that he should do Urusai paused. Turning around he noticed that an Area car behind him smirking saying,Your the most lazyiess guy I know, you won't last a single training by yourself, better yet with someone as a team. Your to pathetic.You watch me get stronger, and after I'm done I'll blow your head to bits. Urusai decided that he needs help with this training to be occupied. Suddenly he remembers Manda being a vast Lords and thinks that that will be his competition. A while later Urusai decides to Invite Manda to help him train.Let the training begin..

Anonymous
Manda was sitting there in an area not far from the hole that used to be her home. She sighed as she thought about it. There was much going on at the time however. Things with Anamist and with Piedra. She only shook her head as she relaxed. Suddenly she received a notice from someone she knew when she was just a Vasto Lorde. She then began to think about this. She had not heard this name in a while, Urusai Maito. She looked over the request for a few moment and decided that she would take him up on his challenge. She got up out of lazy perch in a tree not far and sonido’d over to where Urusai was standing. She looks at him and says, ”You wanted to spar with me, is that right?
Text

Anonymous
As Manda appeared close to Urusai using her Sonido he looked seriously at her.[color=red][Long time, no see.. Manda. The last time I saw you, you were a simple vasto lord but, I see you have improved./color] Urusai looked at Manda with a mad face.YOU BETTER NOT BRING UP ANY OF YOUR SAD THOUGHTS. I MUST GET STRONGER, I don't have time for weaklings.So yes Manda I want to challenge you, and show you just how strong I can become. As quick as he was Urusai quickly pulled out Masaki Takagaki, his double daggered mastermind and struck an deep attack at Manda.BOOM!!!! Immense ratings of reiatsu gave of in the area.Cmon..CMON..CMON...CMONNNN. HAVE YOU GOTTEN SO WEAK YOU CANT EVEN DODGE MY ATTACKS. Urusai stood still for a second.High reiatsu came from Urusai. Jinkura Mouzen. Suddenly Urusai's speed and attack became much more intense causing lightning to spark around his body. With amazing speed Urusai struck at Manda leaving craters within the Hole.WHY ARENT YOU FIGHTING BACK.Suddenly, Manda grappled my head and slammed me into the ground multiple times. Urusai got loose injured a little . Standing their Urusai said,The fight has just begin.

Anonymous
Manda was shocked at being stabbed, but it was minor and in her leg, or was it. It seemed as if Urusai had actually struck her hollow hole. She made a face as the lighting appeared all around him. The face, at first was of frustration. It then turned into a smile, seeing as how lightning was her element. It was true that Urusai was fast, but Manda dodged ever so slightly, making it look as if she was getting hit. This only served to make her more mad. She knew that Urusai was weaker than she was so she knew that she’d need to go a bit easy on him. She didn’t grab his head, oh no. She decided it was time for her to get a bit serious. Her dress, which was long, slowly creeps up her legs to just above her knees. This allows for her better movement. She then smiles and says, ”The fight has just begun you say? I see. I’ll do my best to take it easy.”

Manda smiles and then drew her twin wakizahi’s. She uses this and begins to charge a bit of lightning on her swords. Once she has a small amount of lighting she slashes them down towards Urusai, the attack being ½ strength due to her not wanting to hurt her friend. She stood by, waiting to see what would happen and how Urusai would react. Normally she would sent out more attacks, but she wanted to see how he’d handle her attack.

Anonymous
Urusai became very schocked at the speed used to dodge all of his attacks. He didn't even see the her move, yet she is so fast.Urusai stood, looking at her while he built up his hierro.Do you not take me serious? Do you think that because our stronger you shouldn't go all out? You made a huge mistake. Striking Manda with all his speed Urusai had noidea if he hit heher, because of the speed she was using but, he kept at it.Togen Jinu Urusai's dagger is shocking with lightning and is hot as fire. He's speed has gone up.AHHHHHHHHH!!!!A huge crash happens in the Hole. Maybe waking up the rest of the espada.There's no way you could have survived that. But with the smoke infiltrating my sense of seeing I could tell. She completely cut of her reiatsu, that sneaky girl...

Anonymous
Manda looked at Urusai as he attacked her. She kept dodging his attacks and soon stops. She jumps up high and looks down at him. That is when she hears him taunt her about not going full strength. When she hears this she begins to laugh. She laughs so hard he is able to hit her hard, knocking her down the hole. His attack does not do much damage but she does her best to hide herself. From the shadows he can hear her. ”Hold back? Are you sure you can handle me at full strength? Your not even full strength yourself. Why don’t you show me your ressurrecion and maybe, just maybe, I’ll show you mine. “

Manda then jumped up and out of the dust high into the air. She felt close to calling on one attack but decided to use another. She puts her swords together and holds them way up in the air. Once in the air she begins to draw lightning to her body. As she does this she says, ”your not the only lightning user around here my friend.” When she has enough she begins to draw the energy around her and causes it to spin, creating a whirling vortex of wind and electricity. It soon takes the shape of a dragons head. Once this happens she sends this out at ¼ strength towards Urusai, wondering if it will hit or not.

Anonymous
Urusai watched as Manda jumped up high and wondered what she was doing at first, when Manda stored the lightning in her body he looked shot, wouldnt that shock her? But no it didnt. As she made her wind and electricity dragon which was pretty shocking at how fast the wind was. As Manda shot the whirl wind of lightning at Urusai, a huge smoke filled the area. You could hear lightning everywhere as if it was a scratched up radio. A huge crater was left were Manda struck. But secretly Urusai had managed to escape and struck Manda from behind. But he failed for hie didnt not see from the move his left arm was cut off.Since you wont show me your ressurecction then i show you mine.Demolish,Masaki Takagaki.Suddenly a smoke appeared within, the area. You could now see urusai in his final form faster than ever with his long legs and sparky hair.Its time to end this.... THE FINAL ATTACK.Urusai speed and strength was tripled the amount that he had before. Maybe even stronger then Manda at her state now.Touzen Ruiji Urusais speed double and his speed doubled. His finger nails grew longer. He charged at Manda with all his strength for the final blow.AHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!...

Anonymous
Manda was indeed a little impressed by Urusai, but only just. She now had seen is ressurecction, but he was calling to see hers. His speed had increased, but was still nowhere near hears. She knew this. Yet, she wanted to give him a bit of satisfaction. She smiled at Urusai and says, ”Fine. Have it your way. Cauchador Real”

With that her dual wakizahi's dissapear and turn into a combination of lighting and water. She is then surrounded by water that is dark blue in color and lighting that is golden in color. After a short while the water then forms around her whole body, covering it completely. Once she is covered by the water it begins to form the scales on her that cover her body completely. She also grows to a height of 6 feet 9 inches tall and now weighs almost 300 pounds due to the weight of the scales that protect her while using her Ressurrecion. Running up both her arms and her legs are small scales. On her hands and feet there forms some claws. These claws have sharp tips on the end of each finger that can pierce the skin about 2 inches in, causing some damage but nothing major unless she aims for your neck. Along her back she gets what she calls quills. They run down the length of her back and stick out a bit more than most of the scales on her skin does. They are triangular in shape and are not to sharp. They are grayish blue in color and to someone in a lower tier than Manada they can be cut by the sharpness of the scales on her skin and back. Also protruding from her back is a pair of wings. The wings look to be, in part, the same color as the rest of her body, a grayish blue color. The tips of the wings, however, are the color of lighting, yellow, and they almost looked like lightning. The mask fragment on her head changes to where it covers her whole face, making her face look dragon-like. She also grows a tail behind her. Her tail looks to be made of the same dark blue water that covers her. The tail is also somewhat covered by the triangular scales, though match the color of her tail. The lighting that surrounded her now forms at her tail, awaiting an attack. Manda then looks at Urusai and says, ”you asked for this. Just remember that.” She then makes what looks to be a clone of herself using the water and electricity. This illusion seems to be enough to fool Urusai since he aims for this instead of her real body when he attacks. The final blow misses her real body and hit’s the illusion dead on. This leave Urusai open for an attack. Manda decides to get him wet. She then draws her hands together and begins to draw upon the water in the area, charging an attack.

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum