Bleach Story RPG
Hello, guest!

Welcome to Bleach Story. We hope that you enjoy your stay here. If you are not already a member, please REGISTER. If you are a lucky member, then please log in below.

Thank you.
Welcome to Bleach Story RPG
A Bleach RPG Forum for beginners and veterans, where you can create your own RP character, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!

You are not connected. Please login or register

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

#1Mischief in Naruki City Empty Mischief in Naruki City Mon Jul 09, 2012 10:57 pm

Anonymous
Jumping down into the human world, the young Arracar was looking for some fun. I think it is time for something fun. I am soo booored. She gently lands on an abandoned skyscraper and looks across the city. She shoots a weak bala at some trafic, smashing up a few cars, but for sure causing a mess for the living.

Isn't anyone else bored enough to come play? She sits on the edge of the skyscraper's roof, in wait for a response.

#2Mischief in Naruki City Empty Re: Mischief in Naruki City Tue Jul 10, 2012 2:58 am

Anonymous
Deadpool plants the final bomb under the highway overpass . As he leaves to watch his work he sees big balls of energy hit several cars causing them to crash, causing a bit of damage, but not seriously injuring anyone. Deadpool looks around a bit before spotting the source of this minor incident at the top of a sky scraper. He simply shakes his head.

"tsk,tsk,tsk"

In an instant, he appears on top of the same sky scraper, sitting next to the woman letting his feet dangle over the edge.

"i'll play with you, but you've got the game all wrong young paddawon. if you're gonna be bored, really get into it!"

Deadpool leans back a bit and takes out a cylindrical tube. he flips the top to reveal a red button.

#3Mischief in Naruki City Empty Re: Mischief in Naruki City Tue Jul 10, 2012 3:01 am

Anonymous
Watches in awe.You sure know how to have fun! Let's play!

#4Mischief in Naruki City Empty Re: Mischief in Naruki City Tue Jul 10, 2012 5:40 am

Anonymous
Living in the sunlight

~iiim soo haappy hahah!!i just got my way!! living everyday!!!~

Suddenly, a strange falsetto voice can be heard all over the streets and nearby buildings. It a song by Tiny Tim, laughing in the sunlight that seems to be playing over several unseen loudspeakers. As this plays, deadpool sort of sings along to himself as he continues to swing his legs to and fro, thumbing the red button in his hand. Right as the song reaches its first verse, deapool presses the button and a beeping sound can be heard

"I sure do!"

Suddenly, great explosions set off all over the interstate, causing it to crumble leaving hundreds of drivers in a burning mass of concrete and metal. the streets below the highway also ignite as charges are set off there as well. women and children try to flee but to no avail as they are overtaken by the flame and force. deadpool watches from behind his mask, still singing his song and causally kicking his feet. the whole reason for this act of terrorism is that he was hired by the ceo of an energy company to take out a rival ceo at a competing company. he was told to make the whole thing look like a car accident. That is exactly what deadpool has done only, with a little added twist of his own. after all, why waste time on just one guy when you can kill 756 birds with one super charged stone?

#5Mischief in Naruki City Empty Re: Mischief in Naruki City Tue Jul 10, 2012 6:00 am

Anonymous
I like this one! She stands and shoots a range of bala into a bust crossing area. In the process many cars pile up in a range of accidents and the bala themselves killing many civilians.

As the bodies stack up, her smile widens. As police approach the scene she simply giggles. So what's your name, my new buddy? She turns to face the man with her Cheshire grin.

#6Mischief in Naruki City Empty Re: Mischief in Naruki City Wed Jul 11, 2012 2:09 am

Anonymous
As deadpool sits back to watch the chaos he inhales deeply, the smell of smoke and fire is like the heavenly aroma of a scented candle to him. he then turns to the girl next to him as she asks him his name. even though it can hardly be seen due to his mask, his eye brows raise and he smirks as he says.

"they call me mr.nice guy."

Deadpool kicks his feet some more before lifting the bottom portion of his mask to reveal a scarred and burned mouth and chin. its tone resembles a brownish hue similar to that of an African American but the skin is so damaged that its really indistinguishable. He then takes a shiny red apple out from one of the utility pouches strapped to his thigh. *crunch* the merc takes a giant bite out of the ruby red fruit. a bit of of its juice drips down off the corner of his mouth onto his chin . he follows with a swift wipe to remove the liquid from his face.

#7Mischief in Naruki City Empty Re: Mischief in Naruki City Thu Jul 12, 2012 8:03 am

Anonymous
She smiles and giggles at the name. You look more like a Randal to me, personally. She is unfazed by his appearance, and looks back at all the destruction. Me made fireworks!

Her eyes were filled with a mix between passion and awe. She didn't understand many things, but she did understand violence, chaos, and cruelty. She let out a sigh, greatly pleased with herself.

#8Mischief in Naruki City Empty Re: Mischief in Naruki City Sat Jul 14, 2012 8:45 am

Anonymous
Deadpool continues to munch on his apple and speaks with his mouth full, chunks of the juicy fruit flying out of his mouth as he speaks.

"randall eh. that's a grocery store back in texas, austin i believe. also that asshole kid from that one cartoon, whats it called, recess, that kids name is randall too. so, what's up with you? you some kinda arrancar thing er somethin? or maybe you're a bull on the counta those horns in yer head."

deadpool munches more apple as he kicks his feet.

#9Mischief in Naruki City Empty Re: Mischief in Naruki City Sat Jul 14, 2012 6:22 pm

Anonymous
Arrancar. I am a Minotaur, not a bull. She tilted her head and looked at the man. And what are you? Her eyes went back to the city on fire.

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum