Bleach Story RPG
Hello, guest!

Welcome to Bleach Story. We hope that you enjoy your stay here. If you are not already a member, please REGISTER. If you are a lucky member, then please log in below.

Thank you.
Welcome to Bleach Story RPG
A Bleach RPG Forum for beginners and veterans, where you can create your own RP character, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!

You are not connected. Please login or register

Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 4]

#1Inner city tourism. Empty Inner city tourism. Sun May 06, 2012 11:40 am

Anonymous
New York, the big apple most people would say. Some call it the greatest city on then world, others call it the most dangerous, it was true that muggings and theft was high in this city, but it did not mean that tourists stopped coming to this city. They paid for the Bus ride in times square, seeing the remains of the statue of liberty, the spot of what once stood the empire state building. These were some of many things that caught the eye of tourists. Ever wanted a hotdog from the vendors that Once stood around the corners? You can get one in the virtual museum wall. Want to experience the new York Yankees? The android players play games 24/7. Every person that visited there found the good in the city, except 1 young man.

Hidane held his hands his pockets as he let out a overwhelming low sigh."such a routine.. It's almost automatic for these things to happen. Such a waste of my time." he spoke underneath his breath. He didn't care if the other members in the group looked over at him with crude thoughts . He just wanted to experience honething. A simple bagel. Just one simple old bagel would make his day. He vowed for the soft and lushious texture of the bread. He let his tongue slip out his from his mouht from the Thought of it hitting his tongue.bLooking around every corner on the streets, he remained stillin bus seat. That was until he spotted a lowly bakery on the corner of 1st avenue. Grinning he grabbed the edge of the buss, jumping off the as he sprinted for the bakery, holding out his hands as he ran.

#2Inner city tourism. Empty Re: Inner city tourism. Sun May 06, 2012 12:17 pm

Anonymous
Aki was looking around the Bakery on 1st avenue, looking to see if there way something there that seemed tasty. Wondering what it was that she was going to get to eat until she went to meet up with some others for lunch. "I think I will just wait until lunch" she said to herself, not caring as to what others thought of her. "Oh well,". She began to head to the door, when she thought of something "Where might I find an old fashion bagel?" she asked on of the other customers... "You can bye them here for $1.26, and they are just like the origanal bagels from so long ago"replied the stranger. When Aki went to see if she still had her money, she realized that she left it in her other pair of pants. She walked towards the door again, this time leaving to go and see if she could find $1.26 for the bagel, as she opened the door, something hit her, sending her to the floor.

#3Inner city tourism. Empty Re: Inner city tourism. Sun May 06, 2012 4:32 pm

Anonymous
Ah how long since I was here last in new York it been what like 40 or 60 years? I think as I stand on a skyscraper looking over the city the wind blowing my ice blue hair and plain Shinigami robes every which way. "ha human are a busy lot compare d to us. It must be their way shorter lifespan. It a nice change to the stillness that though out soul society." I say with a hint of joy for I was enjoying the calm before the storm. for there that feeling of the world holding it breath waiting for the storm to break and this one is not a normal one no it was a spiritual one. All I know is that something was going to go down must likely today. I then do a swan dive from the roof laughing in joy as I fall. Meters from the ground I flip forwards pushing off thin air I start to run above the ground on the air. I was zipping along with out using shunpo running between the buildings till I turn a corner. I sense two reiatsu both of them Shinigami in nature I start to look around for them for I was not told about any other Shinigami being in the area.

#4Inner city tourism. Empty Re: Inner city tourism. Tue May 08, 2012 4:21 am

Anonymous
Hidane opened the door as he ran over the woman infront of him. Not even stopping, he ran infront of the counter as he hit teh bell multiple times yelling; "oi! I want a damn bagel! Gimmie, gimmie!" He jumped over the counter as he raids the display with bagels. Stuffing them in his mouth, his eyes ball up as he smiles with a mouthful of bagels. "This is the happiest day of my life!" He yelled, having his speech momentarily slurred from the mouthful. Stepping back over the desk he jumped over earlier, he went to a chair and slowly sat in it as he crossed his legs. His black suit matched the decor of the shop. He looked down at the woman on the ground near the dor as he looked away before speaking to her. "Are you cleaning? There is a smudge over here by my foot... make sure ya get that."

#5Inner city tourism. Empty Re: Inner city tourism. Tue May 08, 2012 5:07 am

Anonymous
Aki, confused for a moment as she got back up off the floor to see a man go crazy over bagels, "Wow, I don't know what's his issue" she thought to herself as she dusted herself off, then she seen the man walk over and sit down. She heard him ask if she was cleaning and that there was a smug by his foot. She looked at him and mumbled under her breath "Hado 1 Shō" she casted under the radar of the humans at the man who insulted her. "Chairs you can never trust them" she said as she stood up and picked up the loose change off the floor and went an ordered a coffee.

#6Inner city tourism. Empty Re: Inner city tourism. Tue May 08, 2012 7:37 am

Anonymous
Hidane fell off his chair as the woman used the bakudo. Hitting the ground with his butt, he rubbed it as he pointed to the woman, yelling at her. "Hey! You can't do that! HEY EVERYONE!" He was smiling as he watched her walk away, He was going to reveal to everyone what she was. It was only fair after all. Standing up, he walked up behind her, standing on the heels of his shoes, placing his face beside her right ear as he said so everyoen can hear it. "How about it Shiniga-" Hidane was cut off early as an elderly woman grabbed him tossing him aside. "You don't Cut the line young man! Take a ticket." Dumbfoudned, Hidane remained at the postion where eh was thrown.

#7Inner city tourism. Empty Re: Inner city tourism. Tue May 08, 2012 7:44 am

Anonymous
Aki, ordered her coffee as she heard him say in her ear "How about it shinigam-" turning she seen him getting thrown by an elderly lady, "Well if you want to talk to me all you had to do was ask" she said as she grabbed her coffee and began walking out of the building "If you want to talk, follow me" she said as the door closed and she walked down the street, disappearing in an ally way.

#8Inner city tourism. Empty Re: Inner city tourism. Tue May 08, 2012 2:31 pm

Anonymous
I was looking for the source of the two reiatsu when a very nice looking red head lady steps out of a store and head into a ally. It was then that I felt that one of the reiatsu was coming from her. I then follow her and as I enter the ally still walking on the air I flare my reiatsu that makes a small but of lightning dance around me before I say. "hat can you not feel the spiritual version of the calm before the storm. It feels like it going to be a big one."

#9Inner city tourism. Empty Re: Inner city tourism. Tue May 08, 2012 5:19 pm

Anonymous
Hidane smirked at the thought of actually messing with the woman. She already messed with him too much. Standing up slowly from the point where he was thrown into, he rubbed his Suit off as he fixed his eye patch on his right eye. That is one thing he does like being messed with. His suit becoming dirty. It just sends him in a absolute rage. Folding his arms, he took a deep breath. He felt a spike of two reiatsu bursts, one he knew was the womans, the other was as equally strong. He slowly walked towards both sources. Hugging the wall closely as he hid behind a garbage can, listening to the conversation.

#10Inner city tourism. Empty Re: Inner city tourism. Tue May 08, 2012 8:57 pm

Anonymous
"Well, what do we have here" Aki said as she turned around to see some actually followed her into the ally. She seen a cute man come up behind her, " Oh I feel the spiritual version before the storm, I cant wait for the storm to come,I love storms, my head is just so much clearer" she said as she turned around, "[color=blue] Follow me if you can[/color" she said as she used shunpo and went up, going for the top of the building, as she reached the top, she looked around watching as the clouds rolled in, a storm was coming, "Will I be ready, for what ever is coming" she thought to herself as she waited to see if anyone would follow her.

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 4]

Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum