Bleach Story RPG
Hello, guest!

Welcome to Bleach Story. We hope that you enjoy your stay here. If you are not already a member, please REGISTER. If you are a lucky member, then please log in below.

Thank you.
Welcome to Bleach Story RPG
A Bleach RPG Forum for beginners and veterans, where you can create your own RP character, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!

You are not connected. Please login or register

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 4 of 4]

#31Inner city tourism. - Page 4 Empty Re: Inner city tourism. Fri May 11, 2012 9:34 am

Anonymous
Hidane once again smiled as the wounds on his body slowly closed. Placing his sheath on his back, he turned around, rolling his right shoulder as a motion for Aki to follow him. "I'd wouldn't mind that.." he muttered once again. This woman made Aki Nervous, almost shaky. Walking slowly ahead, he stopped and turned to look up at the sky as a black cloud comes in view. "that looks nasty.." he spoke towards the others. Pointing in the sky, he turned and looked at the others. "Some menos and Adujchas are about to appear.." it was like Hidane knew what was going to happen.. And it did. A portal opened in the sky as hordes of hollows rush out into the city.

#32Inner city tourism. - Page 4 Empty Re: Inner city tourism. Fri May 11, 2012 10:04 am

Anonymous
Aki looked at the skies as she seen the hordes of hollows and menios. "Well I think we can handle these, and it is fine I understand Mizu" She brought her staff back from from the void ending the the protection of ice and fire. Aki release her shunko to try and show up her new friend. Using Shunpo she went closer to the breaking the lower right rings, then traced in the air a rune of fire, striking the rune casting a massive fire ball striking a group of hallows, then she broke the lower left rings casting the a rune of ice, then striking it as well casting a ball of ice striking another group of hallows.

She then twirled her staff around stopping it and holding it parallel to her body breaking both of the top rings casting two of her abilities simultaneously a fire and ice tornado which she controlled moving it throughout the groups of other hollows and menos.

"Don't let me have all the fun guys" she said as he continued to take out hollows and menos one by one. While maintaining her fire and ice attack she used shunpo and jumped around maintaining her tornadoes.

#33Inner city tourism. - Page 4 Empty Re: Inner city tourism. Fri May 11, 2012 10:36 am

Anonymous
Mizuko also turned to the skies as the hords of hollows and menos came though the portal. Wanting to help and not wanting to be left behind she decided it was time for her to draw her sword. "Sure thing Captain." she said as she drew her sword. She knew she would need more than just her Hatsuden to help out. "Rain down from the heavens and crush our enemies, Selece!" she cried, releasing her Shikai. She jumped up and held up her finger, drawing energy and water to her finger.

Mizuko is charging Water Dragon.

#34Inner city tourism. - Page 4 Empty Re: Inner city tourism. Fri May 11, 2012 10:40 am

Anonymous
Hidane watched as Aki went off the kill the hollows coming from the portal above them. Closign his eyes he took in a deep sigh. "Welp, i like her Hidane." The hollows voice echoed throughout his thoughts. Hidane smiled as he laughed. Drawing his blade, he quickly released it back into shikai as he placed his hand over his face. Before he placed it fully over his face, he turned to the other two and nodded while muttering; "Don't die." Then his mask bubbled infront of his face again, as his voice again changed to the man before. "You're actually letting me drive for a while? Suhweet! We can totally get that babe captain now Hidane!" The man sonido'd off behind Aki as he Cut through hollows like paper. Holding out the hilt of his blade, he formed a cero before firing it off into the group of hollows forming. "Don't stop, believein'...HOLD ONTO THAT FEEELING!" The hollow Hidane sung as he killed hollows. he could of been doign that just to be annoying.. or the fact that he loves to sing.

#35Inner city tourism. - Page 4 Empty Re: Inner city tourism. Sun May 13, 2012 6:06 pm

Anonymous
I sigh as the two stop fighting and my mask fall to pieces and disappear. Then a new Shinigami comes along and introduce herself I now and reply. "it nice to meet you. I am Kieran Murugamu the captain of the 7th squad."
I look around and I was just about to do a sweep when the vizard said that hollow will be coming. I watch for a sec to see how the others are then I say the release phrase. "strike them raikou doragon!"

With that the blade changes into two thin rods that look like anything can cut and the crystal grows into a tennis ball size with lightning in it. Then dark rai speaks to me. Let me smash some hollows weakling. I do not reply and just shunpo towards a menos grande and cleanly slice it mask down the middle with the true lightning blade appearing for a split second as dark rai just rages in my mind. Then I point my finger at a hollow and with out saying anything I fire a hadou #4 that Peirce through the hollow killing it and wounding one behind it.

#36Inner city tourism. - Page 4 Empty Re: Inner city tourism. Mon May 14, 2012 8:26 am

Anonymous
Aki, disabled her ice and fire tornado, as she decided she was going to use one of her more powerful kidos "Hyōga Seiran" she casted it from the top of her staff, aiming at the minos and hollows, engulfing them with ice. She then stopped the kido and transcended her shikai "Erupt Kōri no kasai no saken kaze" she said as her staff transformed, it was a staff that was detachable in two places and had two blades on each end.

Aki separated the staff and began to use the chains and twirled it around using the blades to cut down the hollows and minos

#37Inner city tourism. - Page 4 Empty Re: Inner city tourism. Mon May 14, 2012 8:36 am

Anonymous
Hidane quickly makes his mask dissolve as he stops. Building up his reaitsu, he holds out his sword as he yells; "hirogeru anata no tsubasa.."Hidane's basic black Shinigami robe's colors invert, the robe becoming white with black trimming (and the 9th Division coat becoming black, should he be wearing it). The glove on his right hand disappears as well as his sandals and socks. The back of his robe rips open due to the formation of four 6.5-foot-long black, angelic wings. Past these wings floats a large, smooth white ring of metal with a Japanese inscription around it in black that translates to "The blades of the death god end all in their paths." The rings contains an extremely long chain {no notable end; there seems to be enough for Hidane to use for anything he intends to do with it} that connects to both of the weapons involved in Hidane's Bankai, Kuromitsukai. Releasing his Bankai also forms a visor that he can move over his eyes when using his Gesshoku ability to see into the dark.

The right blade of Hidane's Bankai does not change from the blade in Shikai form with the exception of its connection to the chain. It resembles an unusually long, straight-bladed katana. It's blade is pure black with a thin white line along its cutting blade, and extends 4 feet from the guard to the tip of the blade. The blade seems to 'stutter' in appearance, as the blade is constantly in a very rapid vibration-like movement. The guard of the sword is black with white rimming. The shape of the guard resembles a four-bladed ninja throwing star, though it is flat and about an inch thick. The hilt is white and wrapped in black cloth with a white end-piece, connected to a large chain leading into the ring on floating about his back.

Kuromitsukai's right blade resembles an Indian Talwar blade with a katana's hilt and guard. About two inches from the edge of the sword's blade, the metal forms into the form of a small halberd blade.The metal is adorned with a 1-cm deep white edge. The guard of the weapon is black with white rimming. The shape of the guard resembles a four-bladed ninja throwing star, though it is flat and about an inch thick. The hilt is white and wrapped in black cloth with a white end-piece, connected to a large chain leading into the ring on floating about his back. Rolling his head, He crossed his blades as he let out a mutter. "let's get started."

Burta(vasto lorde)Pov.
The portal above the city still poured out. Slowly, a human figure lowered itself from the portal. It maninly looked like a black shark, but it's tale was the blade that it held in hsi left hand. On hsi right was his fin in form of a hand gun. He slowly landed on the groudn as he walked forward. "Looks like something is going on here..I thought i would check it out." He said as he talked to another hollow. Slowly he raised his gun as he shot out a fully charged bala, Completely wiping out the hollow.

#38Inner city tourism. - Page 4 Empty Re: Inner city tourism. Tue May 15, 2012 12:54 am

Anonymous
Once Mizuko has a good amount of energy she cries out, "Water Dragon." and lowers her finger, sending out the water towards a group of hollows. The water she gathered soon takes on the shape of a dragon as it races towards the hollows, taking out the group. She smiles and the looks around to see if anyone needs help, figuring she would do better to back someone up then just continue to work alone.

#39Inner city tourism. - Page 4 Empty Re: Inner city tourism. Sat May 26, 2012 9:05 pm

Anonymous
Aki decided that she was going to attempt something else, she brought her staff back together and stood still. "Now it is time to release some of my natural powers, now it is time to get into the game" Aki said to herself as she placed her staff on her back.

"Come to me and be my tool,I call to thee" Aki castes as she threw her hands up, shattering the iced over hallows and menos, causing them to no longer be. She then began to take a stance, while keeping calm in mind. She began to move around controlling all the ice that she created with her kido, then she manipulated the ice, moving it around building momentum while be artistic and slicing hollows and menos away. Two menos charged up a cero, and fired at Mizu and Aki, unknowing about the one going at her. Aki concentrated the ice protecting Mizu from the Cero. As the other Cero made its way at Aki, she noticed to late, it was almost one her.

Using her Shunko, she concentrated it blocking most of the attack, until the menos used its suppressed energy and forcing the cero causing Aki to go flying back through the air, causing her to become off balance.

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 4 of 4]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum