Bleach Story RPG
Hello, guest!

Welcome to Bleach Story. We hope that you enjoy your stay here. If you are not already a member, please REGISTER. If you are a lucky member, then please log in below.

Thank you.
Welcome to Bleach Story RPG
A Bleach RPG Forum for beginners and veterans, where you can create your own RP character, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!

You are not connected. Please login or register

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 2 of 4]

#11Inner city tourism. - Page 2 Empty Re: Inner city tourism. Wed May 09, 2012 1:57 am

Anonymous
Hidane heard the word exchange between the two people as the woman talked about storms and what not. Raising his eyebrow, Hidane leaned more into the Garbage can, trying to pick up whatever else he could. He held the tip of his suit near his waist so they won't appear behind the can. Two possible shinigami. Today is just not my day. He thought to himself as he bent over watching the woman shunpo again. Shaking his head, he looked at the ground before he shunpo'd to the building above, rolling his neck and head as he walked up behind the woman.

#12Inner city tourism. - Page 2 Empty Re: Inner city tourism. Wed May 09, 2012 3:14 am

Anonymous
I just smile as she replied and shunpo I follow her with out too much trouble to the roof of a building I then say. "what your name milady? My is Kieran Murugamu captain of the 7th division. And what is your name air?" The last part is aimed at the man in the suit that had followed us here.

#13Inner city tourism. - Page 2 Empty Re: Inner city tourism. Wed May 09, 2012 5:55 am

Anonymous
"I'm Captain Aki, of squad 10, what is it that you are wanting" she asked the man behind her. She continued to look out at the horizon, "I am sorry if I hurt your pride, but it was all in fun" she said as she stepped towards the edge of the building looking down at the people down below.

#14Inner city tourism. - Page 2 Empty Re: Inner city tourism. Wed May 09, 2012 10:34 am

Anonymous
Hidane had nothing but problems with this woman. First she makes a fool out of him because he was just making a comment about her cleaning, and now she is show boating across the edge of the building. the sheath on Hidane's back between his blazer and bareback peeked out from behind his clothes as he slowly took off his blazer. He grasped The sheath slowly as he held it to his right side, spreading his feet wide, to about shoulder length as he bent his knees. Are we really going to do it?! Will you let me have some fun Asuka? PLease!. The hollow's voice echoed throughout the head of Hidane as he smiled, nodding his head. When i call you, You can have some fun for a while. He spoke to the smiling hollow in his mind. He drew his black blade slowly, The serrated edges and white handle came to his left side. He Then used Shunpo to appear above the woman, attempting to bringing his blade down onto her right shoulder as he yelled; "Do not disrespect me!"

#15Inner city tourism. - Page 2 Empty Re: Inner city tourism. Wed May 09, 2012 11:01 am

Anonymous
Aki heard the man yell from above her, as her instincts kicked in she used shunpo to dodge the attack, still not drawing her sword she looked at the man raised her hand towards him, "Bakudo #63 Sajō Sabaku" as she closed her palm, then she thought to herself, "I'm going to have to kick it up a knotch" "Shunko" she called out as she let the kido flow throughout her body and let everything fall into place, her top shirt began to be torn off, only leaving her with no sleeves and her back open to the public.

#16Inner city tourism. - Page 2 Empty Re: Inner city tourism. Wed May 09, 2012 11:19 am

Anonymous
"Nobiru Kuroaenkou.." His blade did not change much. he raises it up So Aki can see his shikai. It's blade is pure black with a thin white line along its cutting blade, and extends 4 feet from the guard to the tip of the blade. The blade seems to 'stutter' in appearance, as the blade is constantly in a very rapid vibration-like movement. The guard of the sword is black with white rimming. The shape of the guard resembles a four-bladed ninja throwing star, though it is flat and about an inch thick. The hilt is white and wrapped in black cloth with a white end-piece.

He holds out his blade as he chops through the ropes coming at him. His blade shines a bright white as he cuts through the bakudo. He places his blade at the side as the white line on his blade is covered with 1 inch think of reiatsu.This line of black energy flies off of the blade, acting as a heat-seeking missile toward Aki, specified by mental targeting by Hidane. If the blast misses once, it will turn and fly toward the target again. If it misses a second time, it will return to the blade, harmlessly.

#17Inner city tourism. - Page 2 Empty Re: Inner city tourism. Wed May 09, 2012 11:49 am

Anonymous
Watching as he cut through her kido like butter she thought "Time to go to work and show this guy what I am made of". Then she watched as he released his shikai, which seemed strange to him, however she wasn't going to do down with out a fight. She watched as he fired a blast of energy at her, using her shunko, she created a barrier small barrier to protect her from the blast, however, very little passed through, cutting her left arm, "Now, it's time to play" she said as she drew her sword.

"Wailing Winds and Scattering Flakes, Blistering Heat and Atmospheric Quake, Kōri no kasai no kaze" Aki called out as her sword transformed into a Shakujo, with a cat in the center of the largest circle, with a spear tip on the top of the staff, 8 rings all together, three on the bottom left, three on the bottom right, and one on each side of the top. Looking at the man ready to attack her she released her first strike. Aki spins her staff above her head, then bringing it parallel to her breaking her top left ring "Frozen Winds" she called out as the ice began to form at the center of the larger circle, then opening up into what seemed to be an ice tornado, with every move of her staff, her attack followed, getting stronger as she went after the man.
Damage

(frozen in place for 1 post and becomes sliced by the shards of ice from the whirlwind, while frozen in place the target/s take moderate cold damage from being frozen in place. Active for two posts, cool down for 1 post.

Greater tier are unaffected by the frozen in place, how ever they still take damage from the ice shards.
Equal tiers are frozen in place and take the cold damage, and they also take damage form the ice.
Less tiers are frozen in place for two tiers and take twice as much cold damage, while taking damage form the ice shards )

#18Inner city tourism. - Page 2 Empty Re: Inner city tourism. Wed May 09, 2012 12:01 pm

Anonymous
Hidane quickly lowered his blade after the semi- successful strike made by his reiatsu blast. Smirking, he begain to charge to the woman, until she released her shikai. Hidane remained still as she released her blade, turnign it into a long staff. Hidane's Eyes the staff, as she twirled it around. He stood still in the air, still watching the woman as an Ice tornado headed straight for him. "Ah Shit! YAMIGARANDOU!" He said as he was caught in the ice tornado, freezing him in place as shards pierce his skin/ Hidane spreads his Reiatsu out over a wide field around him with a radius of about 30 yards, with him at the center. He then condenses the Reiatsu into a massive field of black fog, in which the Reiatsu he, or anyone else within the fog, directly gives off disappears. Other spiritual beings can only pinpoint his location in the smog if they are two ranks higher than him (while in the smog), and beings equal to his rank and up can make an assumption that is within 10 yards of being correct from outside the fog. A spiritual being 3+ ranks higher than Hidane may completely suppress the fog, ending the technique's effect on anyone in the area.
The dark fog blocks all visibility of beings outside trying to look in. While inside the fog, visibility is limited to 5 yards, making dodging attacks extremely difficult. Only a combatant with very high reflexes would be capable of fighting to their fullest extent within the fog.

#19Inner city tourism. - Page 2 Empty Re: Inner city tourism. Wed May 09, 2012 3:01 pm

Anonymous
I watch in disbelief as the suit Shinigami attacks Aki then a couple of attacks are shared. Then both release shikai and then a black fog appears and at the same time I feel the storm is about to break. It had a faint hollow feel to it which only got stronger as the fight went on. It then hit me that the fight was feeding the Strom I then decide to try and stop the fight. Since I could not see and feel reiatsu all that well I put on my hollow mask in a flash of lightning over my face to use the ability to sense electrical impulse in the body. With that I can pin point where they are I then draw my zan and fire two kenatsu that are huge and made up of black lightning one in each of the fighters I then tell out in a thunder like loudness and with the piercing ability of a tiger roar. "STOP!! Can you not feel the unnaturalness of this storm and you are only feeding it!"

#20Inner city tourism. - Page 2 Empty Re: Inner city tourism. Thu May 10, 2012 10:34 am

Anonymous
Aki, now unable to see or sense anything in this blackness, decided that she was going to get out of it some how and attempt to get an advantage on the other,who was in the blackness as well. She disabled her frozen wind attack, and was preparing to use shunpo to get out of the blackness, when she was struck across her back by an attack from someone, it was then she heard a roar from someone saying that they needed to stop this fighting and because her and this man were feeding the storm. She used shunpo and decided that she was going to go up, seeing if maybe that would help her get out of it.

After she went up about 25 meters, she was still in the darkness, so she decided that she would try it another time and if it didn't work then she would figure out what her next move would be, after going up another 25 meters she was finally clear of the darkness. Looking around she seen the other man standing on the outside of the circle if darkness, with what seemed to be a hollows mask.

"What is it that you want?" she yelled at the man out of the blackness, as she descended to the ground, landing about 3 meters from the edge of the blackness. "Well I am about to feed the storm some more" she said as she began to swing her shakujo in circles above her head creating a yin-yang symbol centered on the center of the cloud of blackness.

"Wrath of Fire and Ice" she yelled as she slammed her staff down on the ground igniting another shikai ability.
(Damage), and she still has her shunko active, so it takes one less post to charge up and one less cool down.
Aki twirls her Shakujo in the air creating a circle of reishi, then slams her staff to the ground causing a yin-yang symbol to appear, 26 meters in diameter, causing a wall of fire and ice to surround the outer edge of the symbol, each side contains fire and ice, on contains more than the other and vise-verse. While within the yin-yang symbol the target/s take major fire damage causing them to burn themselves or suffer from 3rd degree burns. Or they take major cold damage from the ice, causing major frost burns or causing bleeding from the shards of ice. Once inside this symbol, the target/s isn’t able to escape. Charge up 1 post, active for 3 posts, cool down 5 posts.

Greater tier takes less damage form both fire and ice, and are able to escape after 1 turn within the symbol.
Equal tier takes the full damage form fire and ice, and is able to break out of the symbol after 2 posts within the symbol.
Less tier takes major damage from one or the other depending upon which side, and is trapped within the symbol for the full 3 turns.

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 4]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum