Bleach Story RPG
Hello, guest!

Welcome to Bleach Story. We hope that you enjoy your stay here. If you are not already a member, please REGISTER. If you are a lucky member, then please log in below.

Thank you.
Welcome to Bleach Story RPG
A Bleach RPG Forum for beginners and veterans, where you can create your own RP character, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!

You are not connected. Please login or register

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

#1[Event] The Bones of This City  Empty [Event] The Bones of This City Wed Apr 29, 2020 2:31 am

Mei

Mei
The ruffles of her dress flowed freely as the debris and wind shuffled the atmosphere around her. Her small feet skipped across the ground as she twisted the umbrella atop her shoulder. As she wandered the streets, a large spike of energy would come blasting through the south side of the city beside her as she would stoo. Her hair would violently flourish across her face and her dress would catch mass amounts of dust causing her to frown. "Aww man. That was mean. My dress is all dirty," Celeste would begin to dust off her dress as she would hear rubble moving and footsteps all around her.

Blue and Red eyes would lift to see a large group of people digging themselves out of the destruction and trying to escape. "Oh boy! I love this game!" A giggle would escape Celeste's mouth as the ground would begin to rumble with the origin being her body. Soon enough, screams could be heard as large spikes of bone would emit from the ground impaling people in various locations. Most of them would die, some of them would be gravely injured, and some of them would begin to bleed out. "Oh no.. I missed! I guess I'm a little rusty. Would you guys like round 2?! I would!" The girl would stick her tongue out to the remaining survivors as she would smile as wide as possible.

#2[Event] The Bones of This City  Empty Re: [Event] The Bones of This City Wed Apr 29, 2020 10:29 am

Akira Bessho

Akira Bessho
Johan had been speaking to the Cardinal of New York and Saki Masamune on the current state of affairs in North America when it happened. As an Inquisitor, Johan made it his business to periodically check in on the various High Overseers and inquire upon the local state of affairs. While he had been speaking to the Cardinal, Johan felt a sudden spike in Ambient Reishi Fluctuations across the city. Johan narrowed his eyes and looked out a window of the church. "Herr Kardinal, get to safety! I will assess the situation." Johan disappeared in a blur, Taking a couple Hirenkyaku jumps to appear before the nearest blip on his radar. What he saw (and sensed) utterly disgusted him.

A young girl, emitting a malignant, putrid aura that reeked of malice, hate, and heresy. The tell-tale sign of a Sinner. Escaped souls, too putrid and vile to be accepted even by those apostate Shinigami which had turned from the One True God, that were cast down into the depths of Hell where there was weeping and gnashing of teeth, as foretold in The Good Book. Johan didn't hesitate, immediately calling forth Kaiser while lining up his shot and materializing a mirror behind a group of people before the girl began impaling them with what appeared to be spears of bone. With a cold gaze, Johan fired off 5 Heilige Pfeil in rapid succession so that they would fire towards the girl, but were also in line with the mirror. Even if she dodged the first time, the mirror would redirect his shots to her new location. To round it all off, Johan called to the power in his blood, activating Blut Vene.

Passives:

#3[Event] The Bones of This City  Empty Re: [Event] The Bones of This City Fri May 01, 2020 2:40 am

Mei

Mei
Of course, just as Celeste was gettibg ready for the next round of her game, she would notice something shiny popping up behind her victims. For a moment, she would stand and squint before realizing it was a mirror of some sort. Well, that was odd. There weren't supposed to be mirrors in the street, that was just silly. Within a moments notice, Celeste would see a couple of items emitting from the mirror before she would move to the right of the blasts watching as they passed by her. Then, they would be captured by another mirror and come back for her. Celeste would make a bit of a pouting face before a wall completely made of Earth would block their path. She would hear the blasts collide with the Earth wall before jumping up to stand on top of it.

"Hey! That wasn't fair. You have to ask to play, you know!" Celeste would speak loudly as her pouting face would continue. "Buuuut, you seem to know how to play this game better than they do. They're no fun. I have the most points, but if you can beat me, you can have all my point and you'll win! Ok?" Celeste's pout would turn into an excited smile before she would point her hand toward Johan with her fingers spread apart. With her fingertips facing him, ten bonelike bullets would be ejected in his direction.

#4[Event] The Bones of This City  Empty Re: [Event] The Bones of This City Fri May 01, 2020 7:42 am

Akira Bessho

Akira Bessho
"Foul creature," Johan muttered as he yanked off his Sanrei glove. His was the epicenter of an explosion of holy-seeming light as the man entered Vollstandig. Light flashed off of his glasses, giving his gaze a menacing tint.

Johan's Theme:

The sound of bone bullets shattering and hitting their marks filed the air as the light subsided. Johan had simply tilted his body slightly, lessening the surface area of his body and only allowing half of the bullets to hit him. A halo above his head, a slowly spinning ring of ten mirrors, and four bolts of light all hovered around the man, in addition to a glowing set of armor made of light. Where the bullets had hit, the armor was smoking a bit, though the concussive power of the bullets would have traveled through the extra layers and lightly damaged Johan's body.

In a flash of Hirenkyaku, Johan was standing in the air, a disgusted sneer on his lips as he swiftly drew two of the five Seele Schneiders on his belt. The blade-arrows seemed to shrink in his hand before he loaded his gun with swift, practiced ease. Johan raised his weapon with a cry, "For God und the High Inquisitor!" before firing off two shots. The arrows streaked through the air towards Celeste, their metallic bullet cores visible through the glow of the Heilige Pfeil. Right before the arrows would reach Celeste's position, Johan would quickly shoot three more in rapid succession at the ring of mirrors orbiting his body, the streaks of light redirecting to where Celeste would dodge to, should she do so. Otherwise, they would also streak towards her current position.

Passives:

Techniques Used:

#5[Event] The Bones of This City  Empty Re: [Event] The Bones of This City Fri May 01, 2020 8:54 am

Mei

Mei
Celeste would giggle happily as her bullets met their mark. She loved this game and she loved when they fought back. She couldn't help but feel giddy at the thought of tearing his flesh open. She wanted to feel his bones. She wanted to see how strong they were. However, she was beginning to think that maybe he was going to be harder to fight than she thought. Before she knew it, there were so many mirrors floating around that she was almost confused by them. Were they all real? What were they even here for? Did they all shoot things like the other one?

Celeste would wait like a proper player for Johan to take his turn, although she would frown as he would call out before shooting at her. "God? He's not ALLOWED TO PLAY!" Celeste would yell at Johan before dodging out of the way of his two bullets only to be hit by three more. A scream would escape her mouth as she was hit by the three bullets, which would all leave massive burns on her body around the torso area. Celeste would look down at her beautiful dress that was now all burned and destroyed as she would begin to cry clenching her teeth in pain.

"That was very mean! I'm done playing! You're trying to cheat! God can't play! He's a cheater!" Celeste would yell as she would stomp around groaning in pain. Her eyes were wide with anger and wet with tears as she would look over to notice that a woman was trying to escape from the game with her child dangling in her arms. "You can't leave! I didn't win yet!" Celeste would point to the woman with both hands before firing 20 bone bullets at her back and blocking off her path with a wall of Earth.

#6[Event] The Bones of This City  Empty Re: [Event] The Bones of This City Fri May 01, 2020 10:49 am

Akira Bessho

Akira Bessho
"No!" Johan would cry out as Celeste took notice of the woman and her child who attempted to rush off while in the grip of panic. He'd been trying to keep the aberration occupied whilst the woman snuck off quietly, but alas, your average civilian wasn't mentally equipped to be in a war zone, much less a mother with her infant. Johan wouldn't be able to offload or redirect that much damage fast enough, so he swiftly performed a Hirenkyaku in front of the barrage of bullets, Letting out a grunt as the full concussive force hammered into his body. As the dust cleared, Johan had a bruise on his face and many of the mirrors that orbited his body seemed to have been smashed and were rapidly reforming. He coughed, blood spattering onto the pavement and oozing past his lips.

"You... Have you no shame?!" Wiping the blood from his lips, Johan's lips curled into an angry grin that didn't touch the cold look in his eyes. "Ich bin kein Schutzengel, aber ich werde dich trotzdem zerstören (I'm no guardian angel, but i'll still destroy you)!" Johan adjusted his stance, ready to stand his ground as he leveled his pistol at the Sinner before him. In a flash, three mirrors appeared around the combatants and civilians in a triangle formation as Johan's weapon moved with quick, snappy movements. He fired off 3 Heilige Pfeil into one mirror, letting the ricocheting rounds bounce off the glass towards Celeste. Johan followed this off by quickly firing off a powerful and sleek-looking full-metal round towards the young-looking Sinner for a Gran Rey of damage.

Passives:

Techniques Used:

#7[Event] The Bones of This City  Empty Re: [Event] The Bones of This City Sun May 03, 2020 7:48 am

Mei

Mei
Celeste's tears wouod continue to wet her face, until she had seen the outcome of her attack. The other player had been hurt very badly and she couldn't help but smile. Her smile would turn into a giggle. Her giggle would turn into a psychotic laugh. She had hurt him and he coughed up blood. She had earned so many points! She was sure to win! He was all talk and he was so lame. Celeste would continue to laugh, especially as he would threaten her. Little did he know, Celeste had learned German and could piece his words together, although she was a bit rusty with it.

It was now his move as he would fire off three rounds at a mirror allowing it to bounce off into her direction. Well, that was boring. Celeste would place up another Earth wall stopping the bullets in their tracks before she would feel a much more painful bullet take place in her torso. Celeste would freeze in her place before looking down at her stomach. A massive hole had taken place and blood was poruing from the gaping wound. Red and blue eyes would look from her stomach towards Johan with an expression of shock on her face. What had he done? Her favorite dress was ruined, covered in blood, and was no longer able to be worn. Her morsel was in so much pain, yet she was almost used to it by this point. Yet again, she was going to die, but she was bound to take this man with her.

An anger would overcome Celeste's face unlike any other as she would utilize her Shunpo-like ability to get up close and personal with Johan. She would release her rib cage to attempt to capture him in her clutches. Of course, Celeste would also bring out her bone claws attempting to jam them into Johan's sides to hold him in place before glaring into his eyes. "If I'm going to die again, you're coming with me. I will not lose to the likes of someone that believes in the power of God. How can you believe in an entity that lets his people suffer?" Her face would become much more intense and her eyes would grow much colder. She had been in pain. She had known defeat. She had known sadness, depression, and abuse. "He will abandon you, just like he did me..." Tears would fall from her cold, unfeeling eyes.

#8[Event] The Bones of This City  Empty Re: [Event] The Bones of This City Mon May 04, 2020 10:36 am

Akira Bessho

Akira Bessho
Johan watched with a cold gaze as his full-frontal offensive pummeled into the wicked girl before him. His wings of light outstretched and back straight, appearing very much to be the thing he had claimed not to be: a guardian angel. The woman and her child cowered in his shadow, backs against the wall that was the Good Doctor. As a man of the cloth, Johan took an oath to guide the lost lambs towards the word of Christ. A solemn promise to God that he would defend this mortal plane from the Unholy and Aberrant.

Johan didn't move as the cage of bones enveloped him, the white bars just barely missing the mother and her child. Johan shook his head, seeming to look at the girl with a sort of pity in his eyes as he spoke.

"At this, Job got up and tore his robe and shaved his head. Then he fell to the ground in worship and said:
'Naked I came from my mother’s womb,
and naked I will depart.
The Lord gave and the Lord has taken away;
may the name of the Lord be praised.' Job 1:20-21"

He then raised his weapon, pointing the barrel at Celeste with utter confidence, his glasses flashing slightly from the reflected light. "Auf Wiedersehen." A massive blast of energy fired from Johan's revolver, one that would certainly be comparable to even an Arrancar's Oscuras.

Passives:

Techniques Used:

#9[Event] The Bones of This City  Empty Re: [Event] The Bones of This City Tue May 05, 2020 6:09 am

Mei

Mei
She had captured him, however she had been too emotional and too angry to realize that she had actually placed herself into a trap. Celeste wasn't nearly as skilled in combat as others of her caliber. She was still a young sinner. She had only escaped from hell a handful of times and each time, she was sent back of her own demise. This time would be no different. Her blue and red eyes would stare daggars through the man before her as she would growl with anger. The word of God meant nothing to her and she believed this man to be a blind fool.

As he finished rambling on about scripture, he would place his weapon to her head and with a glare that could kill, her time on Earth would come to an end, yet again. His weapon would blast through the top of her head leaving nothing behind. The moment her ribs would crumble and her body would hit the ground, the earth beneath their feet would rumble as a large hole would open below. Claws of beasts and tentacles of monsters would ascend from below dragging her corpse down deep into the ground. There she would return to the depths from which she came.

#10[Event] The Bones of This City  Empty Re: [Event] The Bones of This City Tue May 05, 2020 6:09 pm

Akira Bessho

Akira Bessho
"The agents of Hell must have found her before her soul was destroyed... I see." Johan remarked as Celeste disappeared into the abyss, the Lake of Fire reclaiming her for now. Johan turned to the scared mother and child, dismissing his wings and lowering himself to his knees with a caring, priestly smile. "You are safe, for now. Though you may walk through the valley of the shadow of death, I will make sure that you fear no evil." With a sigh, Johan lifted his phone to his ear and waited for it to ring before the man on the other end picked up. "Herr Viktor? Ja, I am still in New York. Ja, there has been a situation. Zis could be a problem, I agree. Very well." Johan then sighed and helped the mother and her child find safety before walking down the street. He had work to do.

END THREAD

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum