Bleach Story RPG
Hello, guest!

Welcome to Bleach Story. We hope that you enjoy your stay here. If you are not already a member, please REGISTER. If you are a lucky member, then please log in below.

Thank you.
Welcome to Bleach Story RPG
A Bleach RPG Forum for beginners and veterans, where you can create your own RP character, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!

You are not connected. Please login or register

Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 9]

#1Alone In The City [OPEN] Empty Alone In The City [OPEN] Mon Jun 04, 2012 7:01 am

Anonymous
Misoka walked around in the world of the living. She had never been to Naruki City before and found it quite exotic from the usual Karakura Town where she had grew up during her mortal life. She didn't bother with a gigai since she was only there for a short errand. Sakitoki had been ordered to explore the city by a captain. She didn't recall seeing the captain before however she just shrugged since she had only been apart of the Gotei 13 for a year. She seemed troubled however and thought to herself, "I doubt this mission will be anything beyond a easy task. Though I should still keep my mind open." She seemed to be walking as if she had wanted the time to think to herself.

#2Alone In The City [OPEN] Empty Re: Alone In The City [OPEN] Tue Jun 05, 2012 10:57 am

Anonymous
Hikaru sighed as he looked over Naruki City. He had been assigned there for a few weeks and knew that soon someone would be sent to check up on him. "In all my years I've never had such a boring assignment. Not much activity here." he said to no one in peticular. He then hoped down from the roof he was standing on and began to flash step around the area. It was then he felt the reiatsu from someone nearby. He slowed down and soon found the source. A young looking girl who seemed to be wondering and thinking. He saw her armband and knew quickly she was from the 6th Division. He decided to call out to her to see what she was up to. "Hey, what are you up to?" he asked, hoping to get her attention.

#3Alone In The City [OPEN] Empty Re: Alone In The City [OPEN] Tue Jun 05, 2012 11:09 am

Anonymous
Misoka had been so zoned out that she almost did not hear the guy speak. However she did and stopped dead in her tracks. The young woman looked up and at the voice's source. She soon saw a man and sighed before looking at him. "I've been sentto check on someone." She said coldly as she stared at him as she tried to see if he was actually talking to her. Sakitoki then sighed as she waited for the guy's response.

#4Alone In The City [OPEN] Empty Re: Alone In The City [OPEN] Tue Jun 05, 2012 11:35 am

Anonymous
Hikaru found the girl a bit odd, but was relieved to see that someone had come to check on him. He smiled. "I think I'm the one you are looking for. My name is Hikaru Shibata. I'm 10th seat in the 5th Division. By your armband I see your in 6th Division. Whats you name?" he says.

#5Alone In The City [OPEN] Empty Re: Alone In The City [OPEN] Tue Jun 05, 2012 11:40 am

Anonymous
Misoka stared at the guy for a bit as she thought. "I'm Misoka Sakitoki." She said as she watched him closely. The girl kept a close on him as she was rather fond of making new friends. She had a smile on her face as her different colored eyes seemed locked onto him. She then realized that the moon had come out however she ignored it rather then get caught being star-struck in front of someone that was a superior to her.

#6Alone In The City [OPEN] Empty Re: Alone In The City [OPEN] Tue Jun 05, 2012 11:42 am

Anonymous
"That's basically all of the details. I'm looking for something very specific, but I'm not trying to draw too much attention. My research is in the reports, but the Captains may still be unaware of my intentions. So, I trust you will handle things on that end until then." Tataki was speaking aloud only to confirm to himself the reasons he was leaving to the Human world. It was for a simple surveying. He was going out to find traces of a energy signature unlike any others. Lacking any real technology or any advanced skills to do this thoroughly, he didn't really expect any major results. Still, there were so many things he wanted to find out and now was the time to go about doing just that.

The black and red butterfly fluttered passed, it's familiar ring phasing in and out as it took to the skies. They were unique messages couriers and he really did rely on them. For now, that would probably be the last one he'd use for a few hours at the least.

Having to use specially granted permissions from a permit, Tataki was using an ordinary Senkaimon to enter the human world. The Senkaimon had been programed to drop him off at pretty safe an calm location within Naruki city. Creating, opening and stepping through Tataki stepped out after a few steps out into the open air right in front of a pair of two other Shinigami. They would have clearly saw the doors open and the incredibly young looking Shinigami step out.

Tataki would take a moment, looking them both over, before tilting his head and crossing his arms in wonder. That was definitely strange. He was sure that there wouldn't be any others here, yet there they were. For a moment, Tataki forgot about his own mission and why he had came here, which was unusual for a busy body like himself. He just found himself wondering why he had popped up coincidentally in front of two other Shinigami.

#7Alone In The City [OPEN] Empty Re: Alone In The City [OPEN] Tue Jun 05, 2012 12:06 pm

Anonymous
"Pleasure to meet you Misoka. Is there anything you want to do while you are here?" He asks her. Hikaru then looks over to his right as a Senkaimon opens up and another shinigami steps out. He knew that only one shinigami was being sent to check on him. He began to wonder why this one had come in when Misoka was already here. "Something I can help you with?" he asked the newcommer.

#8Alone In The City [OPEN] Empty Re: Alone In The City [OPEN] Tue Jun 05, 2012 12:11 pm

Anonymous
Misoka looked at the guy for a moment before starting to answer him. However she followed his gaze to the Senkaimon and saw the other Shinigami appear. She tilted her head as her hair shone brightly like a beacon. Her eyes stared at the first guy that spoke to her as she watched the two. "Hmm....this is odd. I was told to only check up on one person. Interesting. I should pay attention." Sakitoki thought to herself as she watched the two.

#9Alone In The City [OPEN] Empty Re: Alone In The City [OPEN] Tue Jun 05, 2012 12:22 pm

Anonymous
Looks like they are just having a casual conversation? I suppose nothing is going on here after all, Tataki thought, dropping his hands to his sides and shaking his head in response to Hikaru's inquiry. Though, Tataki hesitated a moment, his eyes squinting slightly, and he thought something over. Looking at Misoka a moment before his eyes shot back to Hikaru, Tataki decided to see what the older Shinigami knew.

"Actually, there is something that I would like to ask about, Shibata, was it?" He started, having caught bits and pieces of what Hikaru and Misoka were talking about seconds before. Dusting himself a moment, Tataki stepped forward with the Senkaimon vanishing away. "I'm looking for alien energy signatures. It sounds strange, but any sort of spikes in abnormal energy levels specifically. Like something you've never felt before," Tataki explained, hoping that they would have some sort of answer. If they'd been here a while, at least more than a few days, they would have more information than Tataki would gather all on his own right away. Tataki hadn't said outright what he was looking for, which he was at this point completely aware of, but he was sure that anything they had would only benefit his research.

"Oh right, introductions: My name is Tataki Yousei, 4th Seat of the 4th Division. I'm here on a little bit of research on a specific subject matter," The young Shinigami said. Tataki sounded and looked young, like a kid almost, and he really was. Short, slim, and small made it almost look like the boy was playing pretend in those Shinigami clothes while wearing that 4th Seat Badge. Despite that though, the boy had taken on a great deal of responsibility with his own Lt. and Captain apparently absent. He was probably the subject matter expert within the 4th Squad at the moment, but he looked like some student still in High School.

#10Alone In The City [OPEN] Empty Re: Alone In The City [OPEN] Tue Jun 05, 2012 12:53 pm

Anonymous
Hikaru was amazed at Tataki. He seemed so young yet he was so high up in rank. He thought about the question asked by him. "Now that you mention it, I did sense something strange the other day. It was in the middle of the shopping district. I don't want to say it was alien, but it was different than normal. It lasted for a few minutes then vanished before I could pin point where it was." he said.

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 9]

Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum