Bleach Story RPG
Hello, guest!

Welcome to Bleach Story. We hope that you enjoy your stay here. If you are not already a member, please REGISTER. If you are a lucky member, then please log in below.

Thank you.
Welcome to Bleach Story RPG
A Bleach RPG Forum for beginners and veterans, where you can create your own RP character, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!

You are not connected. Please login or register

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 4 of 9]

#31Alone In The City [OPEN] - Page 4 Empty Re: Alone In The City [OPEN] Wed Jun 13, 2012 11:43 am

Anonymous
Hikaru blushed lightly as he grabbed her hand and he started to lead her to the sushi place. Once he heard what Misoka had said about her being a burdon, however, he stopped and turned to face her. He then looked down at her. He placed his hand under her chin, gently bringing her head up to where he can look into her eyes as he spoke. "It's no trouble at all Misoka. If it was, then I would not have asked. I have some down time at the moment since my shift is technically over for the day. We both need to eat, so what is the harm in spending some time with each other? Besides, your kinda cute and though you seem shy right now, you seem like a very nice person. I'd like a chance to get to know you better if that is alright with you."

He waited quietly to see if she would respond. As he did Ignado spoke to him. "How sappy can you get Hikaru? I told you to tell her how you feel but now I'm getting a little sick from how sappy your being. Come on now. Don't fully fall for this girl. You know she won't like you once she finds out about me. I know that you know she will eventually find out about me. I know what your thinking, what about Fuu and Mizuko? Fuu was an exception and Mizuko didn't know any better at first. She stays your friend only because she looks up to you like a brother. Any other girl whom you've tried to befriend like this has walked away once they've meet me. My advice to you, watch your temper around her. In battle you may need me, temper or not. If she's nearby don't hesitate to let me help you if you need it, though I know you try not to use me anyway."

Hikaru only mentally shook his head. Ignado had a point but was getting a little annoying at him. He only hoped that Ignado would stay out of all of this as the date continued.

#32Alone In The City [OPEN] - Page 4 Empty Re: Alone In The City [OPEN] Thu Jun 14, 2012 6:15 pm

Anonymous
Misoka watched as he suddenly stopped and turned around. She had blushed even more deeply when he gently lifted her head up to meet his eyes. She nodded slightly as she he finished his small speech. She then tensed up as her heart raced at how close he was as her mind went elsewhere. "S-so, are we gonna go do s-something or did you have s-something else in mind?" Misoka asked while stammering. She was even shy'er then she was a bit ago.

#33Alone In The City [OPEN] - Page 4 Empty Re: Alone In The City [OPEN] Thu Jun 14, 2012 9:42 pm

Anonymous
Hikaru smile as he heard her talk. He then grabbed her hand and began to lead her to the sushi place. "I'll take that as a yes." he said as they walked. All was quiet as they walked to the Sushi place. Once inside they are quickly seated and a menu placed before them. Hikaru thanks the waitress and turns his attention back to Misoka. "Please order whatever you like. I don't mind at all." he tells her before looking over the menu himself.

#34Alone In The City [OPEN] - Page 4 Empty Re: Alone In The City [OPEN] Thu Jun 14, 2012 10:05 pm

Anonymous
Misoka sighed softly as he resumed leading her. She soon looked about as tey were seated before looking at the menu. After nodding as he spoke she smiled lightly while mulling over on what to get. She soon looked at him and smiled more while sighing softly. "Okay then. I would like two sets of everything." Misoka said as she smiled deviously.

#35Alone In The City [OPEN] - Page 4 Empty Re: Alone In The City [OPEN] Thu Jun 14, 2012 11:38 pm

Anonymous
Hikaru sweatdroped at her request, but then nodded. "As long as you eat it all, I'm fine with that Misoka. As for me, I'll have this." he said to the waitress whom came over just as Misoka ordered. She nodded and took down the order. "I'll also have an iced green tea to drink." The waitress nods and runs off to put in the order, feeling excited about the large order. The cheif looks at the order and about faints, but does his best to get started on making the order. Once the waitress leaves Hikaru turns his attention back to Misoka. "So, what whould you like to talk about?" he asked her.

#36Alone In The City [OPEN] - Page 4 Empty Re: Alone In The City [OPEN] Fri Jun 15, 2012 5:59 am

Anonymous
Misoka giggled as she noticed everyone's reactions. "I hope its not too much..Well, why don't we talk about whatever you want to talk about?" She said as she scooted a little closer to Hikaru. She tried her best not to fidget as she smiled more happily. She sighed as she looked down while she idgeted shyly.

#37Alone In The City [OPEN] - Page 4 Empty Re: Alone In The City [OPEN] Fri Jun 15, 2012 12:30 pm

Anonymous
Hikaru was taken aback with what Misoka said. He was hoping she'd want to start off. As he was thinking about what to talk about he moved a bit closer to her as well and put his arm around her. I like the way this feels. I hope that nothing major comes by and ruins this he thought to himself. Just as he was fully relaxing with Misoka and trying to come up with something to talk about, the manager came over to the table. Hikaru knew what was going to happen and prepaired himeself for it.

"I should've know it was you who made that order, Hikaru Shibata. Your the only person I know who can order like that and not worry about anything. I think you broke a record with this order. I just want to let you know that I don't have everything on the menu nor do I have enough to serve 2 of everything. I am only charging you for what I can serve you. I'm sure you know the routine by now." the manager said, sliding Hikaru a slip of paper.

Hikaru looks at the paper and nods, agreeing with what is printed on it. He then reached into his pocket and pulled out a money clip. He counted out the number of bills needed to cover what was written on the paper and handed that plus the paper back to the manager. "There should be enough there to cover what was wirtten as well as a more than generous tip. Should you need any more please let me know." he said, putting his money clip away. He was glad he'd made time to ensure he had plenty of money before leaving his home that morning.

The manager looked over the money handed to him and then nodded. "Alright Hikaru. All is good for now. The food will start comming shortly. Please enjoy your meal." he said, walking away, a big smile on his face.

Hikaru smiled and turned his attention back to Misoka as their drinks arrived. "Alright Misoka, since you don't seem to want to start off this talk, I will. Tell me a little more about yourself, if you don't mind." he said, putting some sugar in his tea and then drinking some of it.

#38Alone In The City [OPEN] - Page 4 Empty Re: Alone In The City [OPEN] Fri Jun 15, 2012 12:52 pm

Anonymous
Misoka watched the transaction and Hikaru getting closer. However she didn't notice his arm around her until he asked her to tell him about herself. She sat there for a few moments as she thought about what to tell him. "Well, there's not much to tell. I lived and died. Then I was wondering around Rukongai after being rescued by some Shinigami before entering the Shino Academy. Then I graduated from the academy's advanced classes and found myself in the sixth division before I was sent here." She said a little as she rested her head against him.

#39Alone In The City [OPEN] - Page 4 Empty Re: Alone In The City [OPEN] Fri Jun 15, 2012 1:09 pm

Anonymous
Hikaru sweatdroped at her short little bit of information. He did enjoy her attention however. Just as he was about to speak the food began to arrive. He thanks the waitress and looks down at Misoka. "Although short, it was nice to hear Misoka. If you like I can tell you about me as well. But first, dig in." he said to her, taking a piece of Salmon sushi and eating it.

#40Alone In The City [OPEN] - Page 4 Empty Re: Alone In The City [OPEN] Fri Jun 15, 2012 1:17 pm

Anonymous
"Well, thats all that was interesting and worthy of knowing about me." She said as she looked up at him. She nodded as she looked at the food and smiled shyly while eating. After eating a few pieces of sushi, she sighed before taking a small sip of her drink. "If you want to tell me about yourself you can." Misoka said as she looked up at him.

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 4 of 9]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum