Bleach Story RPG
Hello, guest!

Welcome to Bleach Story. We hope that you enjoy your stay here. If you are not already a member, please REGISTER. If you are a lucky member, then please log in below.

Thank you.
Welcome to Bleach Story RPG
A Bleach RPG Forum for beginners and veterans, where you can create your own RP character, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!

You are not connected. Please login or register

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 2 of 9]

#11Alone In The City [OPEN] - Page 2 Empty Re: Alone In The City [OPEN] Tue Jun 05, 2012 12:58 pm

Anonymous
Misoka watched the two for a bit. However after the recent arrival's introduction she grew bored. Not wanting to come across as rude or belligerent she sighed. "Well if you're alright here I will return back to the Seireitei." Sakitoki said as she spoke up in front of the guys. After looking at them closely she turned and started to walk off despite her moral goal of not being rude.

#12Alone In The City [OPEN] - Page 2 Empty Re: Alone In The City [OPEN] Tue Jun 05, 2012 1:10 pm

Anonymous
"Really?" Tataki asked, not wanting to waste any time. He wanted to go to that spot right now. Tataki looked over at Misoka, noticing the shifts in her personality. She was distant, definitely, and maybe a little introverted. Tataki was quickly, though not entirely intentionally, judging the girl. She seems to be in her own world or something. I really don't think she wants to help, but, she should just try at least a little. Clearing his throat as he started to tag the girl as a self concerned shy girl, he decided to be a little more direct with what he came here for.

"If you could," Tataki would ask, motioning his hand in a welcoming manner. The gesture was his hand palm up, in front of him, but not extended out as if to shake. "I'd like your help too. I could really use it, if you don't mind," Tataki wanted to take every precaution. He knew what he was getting into, but if there really was a alien energy signature then traveling with a bigger party was more stable and safer, especially if one of them was a witness to the particular phenomenon. "Please?" He would politely add, then stretching his hand out, offering it to Misoka, with a short grin on his face.

Really, Tataki wasn't one for over extended formalities. he was impatient and wanted to rush off to the spot where Hikaru mentioned. However, thinking ahead, he wanted to travel with both Hikaru and Misoka. They knew the place that much better than he did and they seemed capable enough as partners. Sticking together was what Shinigami did, right? Tataki was sure that Misoka would tag along if for no other reason than to associate with a team. That was how things like this worked, right?

Come on. Take the hand. Lets go. I have to start analyzing whatever energy it was and if it matched those other reports. If I could just managed a sighting then, well, I don't know where to go from there. I'll probably have to just...Well, I'll worry about all that later. I just need these two to work with me so we can figure everything out at a secure pace, Thinking and thinking, he was trying to make sure he wasn't being overly hasty, despite that his heart was starting to pick up a bit and that he was swallowing a bit more than before. A little anxious? Excited? Well, if the other two knew what exactly Tataki was looking for they would probably be too.

#13Alone In The City [OPEN] - Page 2 Empty Re: Alone In The City [OPEN] Tue Jun 05, 2012 1:27 pm

Anonymous
Misoka looked back at him and studied the man for a minute. She soon sighed as she tilted her head. "I'd be useless. After all I'm just an unseated officer." She had said as she started to walk off into the city. She had obviously found a distaste in the man or was just bored out of her mind. "Hmph! He thinks he can get me to just slack around like some dog. I have to return to the Seireitei at once." However she had soon turned around and walked over to him. She had quickly changed her mind. "Fine but I hope this doesn't lead to trouble." She said in a bored tone.

#14Alone In The City [OPEN] - Page 2 Empty Re: Alone In The City [OPEN] Tue Jun 05, 2012 10:58 pm

Anonymous
Hikaru watches the interaction between Tataki and Misoka. He was about to grab Misoka's arm to keep her from leaving when she came back to join the group. "Please don't go Misoka. I'm sure that with your help we can find whats going on here and get it all taken care of. It should be fun. If there should be any trouble, you both have me to help you out." He then thinks about them both looking young and that Misoka is a girl. He hopes that whatever is out there does not want to attack. He knows that he will be easily angered and that may let loose Ignado. He does not want that to happen now. "So, shall I show you both to where I felt that odd energy?" he asks after a few moments.

#15Alone In The City [OPEN] - Page 2 Empty Re: Alone In The City [OPEN] Wed Jun 06, 2012 6:55 am

Anonymous
So..>Unnecessary, Tataki sighed a moment before dropping his hand and sliding a hand through his short, dark hair. Was she really going to be more trouble than she was worth? Not only did she lack confidence in her own ability, but she was so...Was lost the right descrption? Maybe she was just so introverted that she could practically be called antisocial. Hopefully, she wasn't some sort of people hating socieopath.

Anyway... Turning his head to look at Hikaru, Tataki nodded. "Yes. If you could, Shibata, lead the way." Tataki would follow whenever Hikaru started off and, hopefully, Misoka would be somewhere around him and whatever place Hikaru remembered wasn't too far off.

#16Alone In The City [OPEN] - Page 2 Empty Re: Alone In The City [OPEN] Wed Jun 06, 2012 12:59 pm

Anonymous
Hikaru nodded and lead the way, hoping that Misoka would follow as there was something about her that caught his eye a bit. He was shaking his head as they arrived at the destination after about 5 minutes. He wanted to clear his train of thought before they fully arrived. He soon stoped and then closed his eyes for a moment, using this time to think back to where he felt the presence. Odd enough it was about that time he began to feel the presence again, in the same spot. "It's back and it's just around that corner." he said, pointing to where he felt the presence. The then began to slowly make his way over where he had pointed.

#17Alone In The City [OPEN] - Page 2 Empty Re: Alone In The City [OPEN] Wed Jun 06, 2012 1:13 pm

Anonymous
Misoka had followed them as she found the subject actually rather interesting. However she remained quiet and at the back of the group. Except when the man guiding them started to speak, she had walked into him. After her face flushed deeply and he mentioned the prescence she had noticed it too. However after they resumed walking she had managed to whisper, "Sorry for bumping into you."

#18Alone In The City [OPEN] - Page 2 Empty Re: Alone In The City [OPEN] Wed Jun 06, 2012 1:21 pm

Anonymous
Hikaru was not fully aware that he was bumped into at first. Once Misoka spoke, however, he blushed a bit himself. He stoped just short of the corner and turned to make sure Tataki was following. He then looked at Misoka and said, "It's alright. Just be more careful. I'm glad you followed us though. I don't think that you should be alone right now. Something tells me this will not be easy."

#19Alone In The City [OPEN] - Page 2 Empty Re: Alone In The City [OPEN] Wed Jun 06, 2012 2:30 pm

Anonymous
Misoka nodded as she listened to him. Her flustered blush deepened however as she took in his words. What made her blush deepen however was that she tried to peek around the corner and had brushed against the guide again. What was giving her the blush and the distant attitude was that her shy side had taken over since she found both of the males physically attractive at the moment. However that still didn't stop her from taking a peek around the corner.

#20Alone In The City [OPEN] - Page 2 Empty Re: Alone In The City [OPEN] Fri Jun 08, 2012 7:24 am

Anonymous
Following along with the two Shinigami they quickly, actually a lot quicker than Tataki expected, arrived at the supposed "strange" area. Tataki trailed a few feet behind Hikaru and watched as Misoka clumisly bumped into him and, apparently embarrassed, apologized. Tataki couldn't help but be a observent of not only the actions but the reactions to them. Was Misoka's mistep intentional? Tataki shook his head, not wanting to worry about it overmuch. There were more important matters to think about anyway.

"It's here?" Tataki asked, watching Hikaru closely as he said it was very close and went to inspect a corner. Tataki wasn't close enough to see, still being about 5-6 feet away, but he could see what Hikaru was doing. As far as Tataki could tell, there was nothing here. True, his sensory abilities weren't the best of the best, but Tataki couldn't sense the large amount of energy that he was searching for. Afterall, what he was looking for was something that truly stood out when it wanted too.

"What is it? What's there?" Finally approaching after his question was asked, Tataki wandered over so that he would be just behind Hikaru, looking around that same corner to find whatever it was that Hikaru had found. Tataki was impatient and wasn't going to wait for an "all clear".

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 9]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum