Bleach Story RPG
Hello, guest!

Welcome to Bleach Story. We hope that you enjoy your stay here. If you are not already a member, please REGISTER. If you are a lucky member, then please log in below.

Thank you.
Welcome to Bleach Story RPG
A Bleach RPG Forum for beginners and veterans, where you can create your own RP character, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!

You are not connected. Please login or register

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 3 of 9]

#21Alone In The City [OPEN] - Page 3 Empty Re: Alone In The City [OPEN] Sat Jun 09, 2012 11:21 am

Anonymous
Hikaru smiled as he saw Misoka blushing. It made him feel nice to see that he could still make someone blush since he had not done that in a very long time, not since Fuu Uchida. He sighed as he remembered her and how sweet and kind she was. He never really loved her like she loved him, but he still missed her none the less.

As he continued to look around the corner he felt Misoka bursh up aganst his thigh a bit. He began to blush again when she did this, his blush deepening. He didn't know what was comming over him and wished, in a way, that he would stop blushing. He then saw Tataki walk around the corner quickly so he hurried and jumped in frount of him. Once around the coner he saw that what he felt was no more than a group of plus's that had gathered together. He then began to wonder how he could've confused them for what Tataki was looking for. He felt bad for leading both Misoka and Tataki on a chase. "I'm so very sorry about this. I don't think these guys are what we are looking for. I just must really be having an off day." he said as he began to perform konso on each one of the plus's that was there. As he did this he thought for a moment on what it could be that causing him to be so off. He then rememberd the way he was acting around Misoka and felt that might have something to do with it.

"I do know that it was in this area that I had felt something alien however." he said after he finished sending the last soul off to the Soul Society. "I just can't remember excatly where. Maybe if we look around a bit we may find something." He then looked over to Misoka as he sheathed his sword. "I hope you don't mind sticking around with us a little longer. You never know. This could get interesting yet." he told her. He honestly did enjoy her company as he never got to see many other shinigami as of late. He began to wonder if the current CC had anything to do with that, but shook off that thought as he looked over to Tatakai. "Do you think you'll be able to find what your looking for now that we are nearby?" he asked him.

#22Alone In The City [OPEN] - Page 3 Empty Re: Alone In The City [OPEN] Sat Jun 09, 2012 11:31 am

Anonymous
Misoka watched the two as she nodded a bit. However she found herself lost in thought mostly. "I wonder if I should stay. It would be best if I did since it could be dangerous out." The young Shinigami thought to herself. As she sat there thinking she fiund herself staring at the two guys. Albiet her mind was elsewhere in thought.

#23Alone In The City [OPEN] - Page 3 Empty Re: Alone In The City [OPEN] Sun Jun 10, 2012 6:43 am

Anonymous
"That's alright," Tataki said, withdrawing his sword. Tataki performed the burial rights one a single Pulse, sending it on it's way safely to Soul Society. "It would have been a strike of rare luck anyway, especially considering that I haven't exactly said what I was looking for," Tataki would have said, his eyes lowering to the paved ground a moment in thought. "So it's alright," His eyes meeting Hikaru's yet again, the click of his weapon finding home sounded right after his statement.

"I'm not going to ask you to follow me all around the city, as I'm sure you have other matters to tend too. I shouldn't have really asked in the beginning, it wasn't my place. I do appreciate the charity, however, and will be sure to make up for it whenever I can. Maybe, I could help you out with something, I do have the time today," Tataki said, despite wanting to go off searching every corner of this city himself. Formalities did come first and he realized that he had been tugging them along, Misoka especially, when they had other things in mind.

"What I am looking for is highly specific. Alien energy that is unlike any Hollow or Shinigami. What I am here searching for is Demon Spiritual Energy or remnants of Demon Spiritual Pressure. As you may assume, this is a highly dangerous task and one I am going without any extended privileges; Basically, this is just a project of my own that I am conducting for a special purpose," He said, wanting to make everything completely clear to the two Shinigami here. He was intending to be vauge at the get-go because he wanted to keep this excursion, and the reasons behind it, to himself and not endanger them unnecessarily by association...But, well, perhaps this would allow them to figure out just what direction they really wanted to go. Following after potentially super powered beings that could rip you to shreds and drag your spirits to the depths of a fiery, agonizing, infinite torment didn't exactly incite enthusiastic participants and Tataki was hoping they would lose the motivation to help him and that the both of them would part ways here. Tataki didn't want to drag them in too far and he didn't want to have them waste away their entire days and get behind in their own work or miss something they themselves were looking for. It really wasn't fair and running around on wild-goose-chases probably wouldn't make them happy, especially Misoka.

Tataki was waiting on whatever it was that Hikaru had to respond with. Surprise? Shock? Maybe even thinking Tataki was a crazy, suicidal fool...All of it was likely and Tataki was pretty much waiting for something along the lines. Tataki watched Hikaru carefully, judging his eyes and his expressions, wanting to grasp the full depths of his reaction. Hikaru could ask a favor of Tataki now, as Tataki had offered, or just let the Demon-hunting Shinigami run off on his own way as Tataki secretly wished, but either would be fine. Tataki had plenty of time.

#24Alone In The City [OPEN] - Page 3 Empty Re: Alone In The City [OPEN] Sun Jun 10, 2012 11:20 am

Anonymous
Hikaru listened to what what Tataki had to say and realized that he, Tataki, may be in well over his head with this little adventure of his. He knew that even if he was with Tataki that there might be a chance that either of the three of them could get hurt badly, or worse, killed if things got out of hand. He could not take loosing a fellow Shinigami right now, especially ones that he is just getting to know. The wounds were still too freash from loosing Fuu. He sighed but then began to think about what they should do. Tataki was after a demon and they could be very powerfull. Tataki wanted to go off on his own to look for it. It seemed to Hikaru like he was on a wild goose chase and didn't quite know what he was looking for himself except for that it was a Demon. Hikaru had not been around demons much and perferred to stay away if at all possible. Hikaru had wanted to stay with Tataki, however, but felt that he did not want either he or Misoka to stay around. Hikaru continued to think as he looked around the area. If he stayed with Tataki there would be a chance to help him and ensure his safety. On the other hand, if he did stay and Misoka followed, which he hoped she would, he would be putting her in danger as well. Then again there was also safety in numbers.

Slowly but surely all this thinking was beging to fustrate Hikaru. "Let me out to play. I'll guarentee their safety. In one way or another, I promise you this." Hikaru heard Ignado say, picking up on his fustration. Ignoring him he looked first at Misoka and then at Tataki. Misoka seemed to be in her own world at the moment and Tataki seemed to want to run off on his own. It was then that he made up his mind.

"To be perfectly honest I don't think that if the Demon you are looking for is that powerful that you should continue to go after it Tataki. But, if you wish to go after it then I can not stop you. It also seems like you don't really want Misoka and I to follow you around any more. This is can be seen as both good thing and a bad thing. Good because that means that you feel ready to face what you are looking for head on and not worry about your own safety, just the safety of the others around you. Bad becasue if you are not able to take care of this yourself you could get hurt real bad or worse, die. If that happened I would feel terrible for letting you go out and look on your own. What I propose is this. You, Tataki, can go out and look around for what it is you are looking for. Misoka and I can get some gigai's and find a nice little restraunt or cafe to sit down in and relax a bit. If you find what your looking for you can come and get us and we can all go together to accomplish the goal at hand. This way your free to look around without us following you, but I feel better because if you find what you are looking for then you can find us and we can help you finish this task. Does this sound alright to both of you?" he asked, now looking at Misoka as well when he asked the last question.

As Hikaru realized what he had said about what he wanted to do with Misoka he began to blush again. He felt a little embarressed about what he had just blurted out. He only hoped he didn't make a fool of himself in what he said and that Misoka would be alright in joining him for some down time while Tataki did what he wanted to do. "You know you like her Hikaru, at least a little bit. Stop hiding your feelings for Misoka just because you liked Fuu but never showed it or told her about it. Don't forget I know everything about you. I don't know why you never told Fuu your true feelings. I know that this is why your holding back with Misoka. You know that it was not fully your fault that Fuu is dead. You told her to leave you alone. You told her not to follow you since you knew you were in a bad mood that day. You went to that secluded area to blow off steam and ensure you didn't hurt anyone. She followed and eventually got in your way. She was trying to talk to you to calm you down but it did not work and you ended up attacking her due to your temper. She was weaker than you and you proved it when you eventually stabbed her. That was what brought you out of the temper. You weapt for days after that and didn't talk to anyone. You told the Soul Society that a hollow came out and attacked her and that you were not able to reach it in time to stop it from killing her. They believed you but still watch you to this day. That is why Misoka is here now, though she does not know this. You know it's only because you've been forced on these missions lately that you've actually began to talk to people again. Fuu was a bigger part of your world than you realize Hikaru. Don't allow what happened to Fuu to happen to Misoka." Ignado had said. Hikaru knew Ignado was right, at least about Fuu. He also knew that if he was not careful something bad could happen to Misoka and he would regret that as well. He turned to fully face Misoka now. "So Misoka, what do you think? Would you like to take a moment to rest and have a nice meal with me or do you want to do something else?" he asked her.

#25Alone In The City [OPEN] - Page 3 Empty Re: Alone In The City [OPEN] Sun Jun 10, 2012 3:58 pm

Anonymous
Misoka watched the boys as they talked. She had appeared to be in her own world but she was actually listening to their conversation. When she heard Hikaru's plan when he had told Tataki she had blushed. Sakitoki shook her head a bit as she walked to the Shinigami. "Sure. So is this your attempt at asking me on a date?" She asked as she giggled softly while being nervous but also relaxed. Her face still had the blush she had however.

#26Alone In The City [OPEN] - Page 3 Empty Re: Alone In The City [OPEN] Mon Jun 11, 2012 3:20 am

Anonymous
"Don't worry, I didn't come here to do anything rash. I have the full intention of taking each and every precaution, so you don't have to worry about me, but I will accept the offer," Tataki said, pulling out a cellphone. The Denresishinki, as they were called, was the best device for communicating in this sort of situation. Tataki pressed a few buttons and handed it to Hikaru.

"I have another. Should you need anything, at all, I will come and assist you and, by your offer, the opposite is true as well?" Tataki would have rhetorically asked, pleased with how this turned out. It wasn't that they were a burden, but he just didn't want to drag them into his own work and he had inconvenienced them enough. Besides, it truly was a dangerous task. Tataki did note that both Hikaru and Misoka were going on a "date", but Tataki wasn't the sort to ever partake in anything like that. Work was his life and he lived to work. But, to each his own.

"Alright then, until next time then!" Tataki would say, a short wave, before shunpo'ing away off to business leaving the two alone.

#27Alone In The City [OPEN] - Page 3 Empty Re: Alone In The City [OPEN] Mon Jun 11, 2012 7:58 am

Anonymous
Once Hikaru heard what Misoka had said he blushed a very deep red. "If you want to call it one that is." he said. He then turned to Tataki as he spoke. He grabbed the phone that Tataki handed him and watched as he took off. "Alright, be careful then."

Hikaru turned back to Misoka once Tataki was gone. "So, where would you like to go? he asked her.

#28Alone In The City [OPEN] - Page 3 Empty Re: Alone In The City [OPEN] Mon Jun 11, 2012 8:20 am

Anonymous
Misoka thought for a moment as she smiled a bit. "I dunno. Wherever you want to go." She said as she smiled shyly. She was really shy around Hikaru aand it was obvious from the way she had acted around the two boys. She had managed to regain control of herself however and was starting to be her normal calm self. Although she giggled lightly as she looked at Hikaru.

#29Alone In The City [OPEN] - Page 3 Empty Re: Alone In The City [OPEN] Mon Jun 11, 2012 9:45 am

Anonymous
Hikaru shakes his head as he leads her to where they get some gigai's. Once done he looked around the area to see if he could remember what was nearby. He soon remembered a nice, quiet, Sushi place that was close by. He felt that this place may be a good place to take her. "Misoka, do you like Sushi? I know a good place close by that we can visit if you would like." After he spoke he held out his hand for her to grab so that he coudl lead the way should she agree.

#30Alone In The City [OPEN] - Page 3 Empty Re: Alone In The City [OPEN] Wed Jun 13, 2012 7:39 am

Anonymous
Misoka had grabbed his hand when she saw him extend it. Afterwards she answered his question. "I love sushi." She said as she tried to keep herself from getting giddy or excited. However she did blush deeper as she was led by Hikaru. "I hope I'm not bothering you or..or..." Misoka went on as she felt that she was being a burden for some reason now.

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 3 of 9]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum