Bleach Story RPG
Hello, guest!

Welcome to Bleach Story. We hope that you enjoy your stay here. If you are not already a member, please REGISTER. If you are a lucky member, then please log in below.

Thank you.
Welcome to Bleach Story RPG
A Bleach RPG Forum for beginners and veterans, where you can create your own RP character, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!

You are not connected. Please login or register

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 7 of 9]

#61Alone In The City [OPEN] - Page 7 Empty Re: Alone In The City [OPEN] Mon Jul 02, 2012 9:06 am

Anonymous
Hikaru's mask started to crumble away as Misoka reached up to touch his mask. She touched a bit of his mask before it crumbled under her hand. Her hand then reached his cheek. He began to blush lightly once he felt her touch. A large smile came across his face until he realized that someone was watching. He looked over to where Durza was. He realized that it was the person from the restraunt. "Come on out. I know your there." he called out, fustrated that someone was watching him.

#62Alone In The City [OPEN] - Page 7 Empty Re: Alone In The City [OPEN] Wed Jul 04, 2012 10:23 pm

Anonymous
Durza was taken back by the young man's voice, a pity to be caught. He slowly walked out from where he was hiding, a look of shame on his face. He looked at the duo and bowed "my deepest apologize to the both of you" He couldn't believe how he could be so foolish. "I understand how my intrusion on this moment is most unappreciated but I had to be sure." He looked at the girl and smiled handsomly "the two of you, you reminde me of someone I used to know" he stood up and walked towards the pair. "These times are dark indeed and yet it seems that love still have that shimmer of hope amongst the shadow"

#63Alone In The City [OPEN] - Page 7 Empty Re: Alone In The City [OPEN] Thu Jul 05, 2012 9:25 am

Anonymous
Hikaru nods at the strange intruder. He thought it was kinda strange that this man had bowed to them. He had not seen someone do that in a long time. "It's no trouble. I just wanted to know if you were friend or foe. Seems you are a potential friend. I only have one thing I'd like for you to do. That would be to tell no one of what you saw here tonight. I don't want everyone and his brother knowing I'm a Vizard. I don't want to be hunted and killed like an animal." he said to Durza.

With that he turned back to Misoka. "What do you think of Vizards now, Misoka. I've shown you my true self. I leave it up to you how you wish to continue this relationship." he said, looking deep into her eyes.

#64Alone In The City [OPEN] - Page 7 Empty Re: Alone In The City [OPEN] Thu Jul 05, 2012 10:02 am

Anonymous
Misoka watched the two exchange words. She just shrugged as they spoke but snapped to attention when he spoke to her. "Why would I want to stop?" She asked as she pulled Hikaru closer and as she blushed deeply. Her hair swaying gently in a small breeze that seemed to have swept through the place they were standing.

#65Alone In The City [OPEN] - Page 7 Empty Re: Alone In The City [OPEN] Thu Jul 05, 2012 10:32 am

Anonymous
Hikaru was a bit shocked at what Misoka had said. Had she really accepted him, hollow and all? He was also a bit shocked as she pulled him closer. He was falling for her, but he still wanted to be carefull. He didn't want to be to close and hurt her like he did Fuu. He only sighed and brought her into a gentle hug, kissing her forehead. "I was afraid that you'd not like me once you knew about Ignado. He's a side I don't like to show people much. The main reason for that is that Ignado can be very rude and hurt people I love. I just don't want you to get hurt. I don't want you to leave either. I just wanted you to know the true me before we got to far into this relationship. My question to you is, now that you know the real me, do you still like me, or should I just move on?" He waited quietly for her reply, looking down at her as he waited.

#66Alone In The City [OPEN] - Page 7 Empty Re: Alone In The City [OPEN] Thu Jul 05, 2012 11:42 am

Anonymous
Bonjerrno!!

As hikaru and misota emotionally converse with one another, a slurping sound can just barely be heard in the near distance. About 50 feet away from the couple rests a conspicuous mid-sized shrub of bushes with a man in a mostly red suit sitting in a lawn chair behind it, on the ground next to him is a partially unsheathed katana. He somehow drinks soda through a straw from a super big gulp even though he has a mask on covering the entirety of his face. He couples this soda drinking with a giant handful of popcorn which he just smashes against his face where his mouth should be so that it simply falls to the ground, but he still moves his jaws as if he's chewing. And to make things even stranger, there is a boombox playing the theme song to young and the restless as he watches the two speak to one another. How long has this guy been sitting here?

~OH my god this is it! Jack just told suzy he's a wizard and now she has to decide whether or not to stay!!!~

"DONT DO IT SUZY!! HE'S NOT RIGHT FOR YOU!!!! whoops.."

~Ah oh , i think i spoke to loud. shit, i hope they don't have to redo the whole scene because of this. the audience is only supposed to make sounds when the guy with the que card signals us to clap or go awwwwwwwww. where is that guy anyway, damn you tony you never take your responsibilities seriously, thats why debra left you..hmm, maybe if i just stand really still and dont make a sound, they won't hear me..after all, soap opera actors see by movement.....or is that a t-rex..holy crap, the guy that wrote rise of the planet of the apes is gonna write the next jurassic park movie, what a badass. what else has that guy done, walk the line, and i think kate and leopold. great googely moogely now that i think about it he's gonna write the mass effect movie too!! thats so super paragon..~

After sitting still for a few moments, the masked man takes another scoop of popcorn to the face, resuming his live television experience.

#67Alone In The City [OPEN] - Page 7 Empty Re: Alone In The City [OPEN] Fri Jul 06, 2012 9:06 pm

Anonymous
As she was simply passing by, she hears the man sitting on the ground talking to himself and looks at him, very confused. She walks over and takes a hand full of his popcorn without a word, and looks up to see what he is watching.

She looks at the couple. "Why are you watching their kissy time?" She says as she tilts her head in confusion.

#68Alone In The City [OPEN] - Page 7 Empty Re: Alone In The City [OPEN] Sat Jul 07, 2012 10:17 am

Anonymous
Misoka glared at him slightly as she heard his question. She knew she had fallen for him since he showed her his mask. She soon started to speak, "If I didn't like you would I be here with you right now?" She was mad at him for thinking she would have stopped liking him over a simple thing. However she couldn't help but hug him tightly.

#69Alone In The City [OPEN] - Page 7 Empty Re: Alone In The City [OPEN] Sat Jul 07, 2012 10:55 am

Anonymous
Hikaru had felt bad for asking Misoka the question he did, but he just had to know for sure her true feelings. He didn't want to be hurt if she was not sure or didn't want to be around him. He was happy to hear her reply. That was all he needed to hear in order to calm his mind. The fact that she then hugged him tightly only confirmed everything for him. She was going to stay by him no matter what, and that was all. He hugged her back just as tightly untill he herd something.

"DON'T DO IT SUZY!! HE'S NOT RIGHT FOR YOU!!!"

Hikaru stopped hugging Misoka and quickly turned to look at the.................bushes? How could that sound have come from the bushes alone. "Stay here Misoka. I think someone else is trying to mess up our little time here." he said before walking over to the bushes. He then drew his sword and pointed it at the shurbbery. "Come out now and no one will get hurt. I did not mean for anyone to follow me here. This was just supposed to be between Misoka and I. Get out here now or I'll come in after ya." Hikaru was begining to get fustrated with the lack of alone time he was having with Misoka. He only hoped the person, or persons in the bushes would come out peacefully and leave so he can once again be alone with Misoka. He was also thinking of just going back to his own squad barracks and to his office. He knew there that at least he could talk to her in peace and quiet if he wanted it.

#70Alone In The City [OPEN] - Page 7 Empty Re: Alone In The City [OPEN] Mon Jul 09, 2012 6:52 pm

Anonymous
Durza heard the voice to, clearly something was not right, but by the power coming from the bush he came to the conclusion that this person was clearly not someone to mess with. He turned around and looked at the young woman, he bowed respectfully but then stepped in front of Hiraku "Please, lets not be rash here, concentrated and you will sense it, this is someone you really don't want to fight with. Besdies you finally have found love so both of you should continue on you're day. I will talk with the two"

Durza knelt down and poked his head into the bush, looking directly at the man inside interesting.... he thought to himself. "Greetings Stranger" he said to the man with a freindly attitude " My name is Durza Kell and it is a pleasure to meet you" reaching into the bush he extended his hand for a freindly hand shake.

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 7 of 9]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum