Bleach Story RPG
Hello, guest!

Welcome to Bleach Story. We hope that you enjoy your stay here. If you are not already a member, please REGISTER. If you are a lucky member, then please log in below.

Thank you.
Welcome to Bleach Story RPG
A Bleach RPG Forum for beginners and veterans, where you can create your own RP character, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!

You are not connected. Please login or register

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 8 of 9]

#71Alone In The City [OPEN] - Page 8 Empty Re: Alone In The City [OPEN] Tue Jul 10, 2012 1:56 am

Anonymous
"hm?"

Deadpool feels someone creeping up beside him and when he turns he finds a strange looking young woman with purple hair dressed in skimpy clothes taking a handful of his popcorn. He gives her a slight 'oh no you didn't' look before she begins speaking.

"Oh , oh ok i see how it is. you just watlz in and take somma my food and then start asking me questions with your mouth full. that's no way to get a man little lady. aaaaaaaanywho if you MUST know, im conducting..oh shit, get down!"

Deadpool immediately smooshes the girls head down so that she's squating on the ground next to the bushes with him. The voice of who he knows as jack tells him to come on out before he gets hurt. The merc with a mouth clears his throat and begins speaking in a deep voice so that it looks like the bush is talking from the other side. He even jiggles the bush a little bit to make it look more realistic.

"NOBODY SEES THE WIZARD! uh , i mean..WHO GOES THERE! I AM THE GREAT AND LEGENDARY BUSH OF WINDHELM! YE, THERE HAS NEVER BEEN A BUSH AS GREAT AS I IN ALL OF TIME. i HAVE SURPASSED ALL THE GREAT BUSHES YOU KNOW AND LOVE IN TERMS OF RAW POWER!! THE BUSH OF DEMI MORE, THE BUSH OF ANY WOMAN FROM BEFORE 1967, GEORGE BUSH, AND YES, EVEN THE GREAT BUSH'S BAKED BEANS ARE ALL PIONS WHEN COMPARED TO MY MIGHT. NOW, BE GONE FROM THIS PLACE! BEFORE I STRIKE DOWN UPON THEE WITH GREAT VENGANCE AND FURIOUS ANGER!!!!" *cough,cough*

Deadpool starts to speak again but before he can a face pokes through the bush, its eyes glaring directly at him. He then reaches his hand through the bush and introduces himself.

"whoops. well debra, looks like the jig is up"

he says as he pats the unknown girl next to him on the back.

"eh, the names..tracy..duck tracy, at your service.."

Duck tracy stands up and shakes the mans hand, gripping it tight ad firm. he shakes it for a bit longer than any other person normally would. He leaves the slightly opened katana next to him lying on the ground.

#72Alone In The City [OPEN] - Page 8 Empty Re: Alone In The City [OPEN] Tue Jul 10, 2012 2:06 am

Anonymous
She peeks up as then men shake hands, and as he is busy introducing himself, she takes the box of popcorn and continues to eat it. She simply listening, excited to hear what spills out of the two interesting men.

#73Alone In The City [OPEN] - Page 8 Empty Re: Alone In The City [OPEN] Tue Jul 10, 2012 10:01 am

Anonymous
Hikaru scratches his head as he watches Durza take over in finding out who is in the bushes. He sheathes his sword and walks back over to Misoka as he sees the interraction between Durza and this new guy, Duck Tracy he said his name was. He only shakes his head a moment as he walks back. Once he is standing before Misoka he leans down to her ear and whispers, "Shall we head off somewhere where we can talk alone, or do you wish to call it a night here and now?" He then stands up and looks down at her, waiting for her response.

#74Alone In The City [OPEN] - Page 8 Empty Re: Alone In The City [OPEN] Tue Jul 10, 2012 10:55 am

Anonymous
Misoka watched the investigation of the bush as a guy joined in. She quickly sighed as things got a bit hectic for her when the guy in the bush started to go on and on. She soon blushed as she heard Hikaru whisper to her. "I'd like to have some alone time with you but if you want we can call it a night." She told him while hugging him again.

#75Alone In The City [OPEN] - Page 8 Empty Re: Alone In The City [OPEN] Tue Jul 10, 2012 11:45 am

Anonymous
Hikaru smiles down at Misoka. "To be honest, I don't want this to end at all. I would like to spend more time with you, alone. Where would you like to go? I'll give you the choice." he said, hoping to get some input from her.

#76Alone In The City [OPEN] - Page 8 Empty Re: Alone In The City [OPEN] Tue Jul 10, 2012 11:49 am

Anonymous
Misoka giggled as she heard him speak. She then sighed as she looked at him closely. "I'd like to visit wherever you stay at if that's okay." She said softly while she started to fidget nervously.

#77Alone In The City [OPEN] - Page 8 Empty Re: Alone In The City [OPEN] Tue Jul 10, 2012 9:03 pm

Anonymous
Durza looked at the man with a very strange look, he was odd that was for sure. He chuckled to him self when he heard the name Duck Tracey almost sounded like the detective Dick Tracey "you are a very unusual man aren't you. So tell me if you are in need of watching a show I can take you to see an actual movie if you wish, I have been payed by a very compliant client who was having a rather difficult time with a Bount" He smiled kindly, all Durza wanted was to make everyone comfortable, besdies he owed it two the nice couple to take care of this man. "WHat do you say Mr. Tracey"

#78Alone In The City [OPEN] - Page 8 Empty Re: Alone In The City [OPEN] Tue Jul 10, 2012 10:54 pm

Anonymous
Hikaru was a bit shocked as she started to fidget. He looked down at her. "There is no need to be nervous Misoka. I don't mind taking you to my house. We can leave now so we don't bother anyone else." he said, gently rubbing her cheek. He then turns and opens a senkaimon back to the Soul Society. He motions for Misoka to go first so that they can get to a nice, quiet area to talk.

#79Alone In The City [OPEN] - Page 8 Empty Re: Alone In The City [OPEN] Tue Jul 10, 2012 11:16 pm

Anonymous
Misoka watched him closely and nodded as she listenede to him then watched. She sighed softly in relief as she walked through the Senkaimon and out of that possibly volatile situation that they were in before.

#80Alone In The City [OPEN] - Page 8 Empty Re: Alone In The City [OPEN] Tue Jul 10, 2012 11:18 pm

Anonymous
Hikaru smiled as she walked through. He follows her, the senkaimon closing behind him.

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 8 of 9]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum