Bleach Story RPG
Hello, guest!

Welcome to Bleach Story. We hope that you enjoy your stay here. If you are not already a member, please REGISTER. If you are a lucky member, then please log in below.

Thank you.
Welcome to Bleach Story RPG
A Bleach RPG Forum for beginners and veterans, where you can create your own RP character, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!

You are not connected. Please login or register

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 5 of 9]

#41Alone In The City [OPEN] - Page 5 Empty Re: Alone In The City [OPEN] Fri Jun 15, 2012 1:29 pm

Anonymous
"Interesting or not, you can tell me more if you like. I honestly don't mind." he said, still eat some more of the sushi. The plates kept stacking up as more was brought. Hikaru smiled and knew this was his personal best order yet. They ate in silence for a while and before Hikaru spoke again. "Tell me, Misoka, what would you like to know about me? I will do my best to answer any question you have or tell you anything you'd like to know." he told her.

#42Alone In The City [OPEN] - Page 5 Empty Re: Alone In The City [OPEN] Fri Jun 15, 2012 1:41 pm

Anonymous
Misoka ate more quickly as she watched the plates become more numerous. After gorging herself on a few pieces of sushi, she sighed. Then she looked at him and smiled. "Well, whatever you want to tell me is fine." She said as she looked at him while resuming her eating of the sushi. She seemed to be just enjoying the meal and the time she was having with Hikaru.

#43Alone In The City [OPEN] - Page 5 Empty Re: Alone In The City [OPEN] Sat Jun 16, 2012 11:21 am

Anonymous
Hikaru smiled as he watched Misoka enjoy the food. He had eaten here before and knew that, even though he order was for so much food, the food and service were always above expectations. Most of the cold items had now been brought to the table. Some of the warmer items were now starting to arrive. This is what Hikaru was more interested in. Once the 2 lobsters was placed before Hikaru and Misoka, he started to eat the tail of the one placed before him. As he ate he began to think about what to tell his shy companion. As he tought Ignado poked at the back of his mind telling him, in his opinion, what to say or not to say. Hikaru eventually grew tired of it and began to ignore Ignado, which only served to make Ignado angry. Hikaru didn't really care at this point.

"Well, to be perfectly honest, I was born in the Soul Society. I don't know much of what life is like here living as a regular human, except for my time in gigai's that is. My parents did't much care for me and I was passed around to many familys. Shibata is not even my real last name. I don' t really know what my real last name is for that matter." he said once he was finished eating his lobster. He ate some more of the sushi pieces as a plate of terriaki beef, vegitables, and chicken was placed before him. He ate a bit of that and then continued. "I have no brothers or sisters that I know of. The reason I took the last name Shibata was due to the one family that took me in and cared for me the most. For fear I was a burdon I eventually left thier care. I joined the academy in hopes to help control my emotions better. It did help, but not much."

Ignado, at this point, was getting antsy. Hikaru had not mentioned anything at all about his temper. He had just stated his past was due to him being emotional. The main reason, however, that Ignado was getting antsy was because he felt Hikaru was close to telling Misoka about him. In truth, Hikaru wrestled with himself on weather to tell her or not. A thought then occured to him. Why not ask her what her toughts on vizards are. Based upon that he would decide if he wanted to tell her or not. He watched as the waitress refilled thier drinks and removed a bunch of the now empty dishses fromt he table. He thanked her and turned his attention back to Misoka after they were alone once more. "Before I continue I'd like to ask you a question Misoka." he said. He then waited till she nodded that she was paying attention before he continued. "Do you know what a Vizard is and what is your view on them?" Hikaru had blurted that out almost to quick, but he hoped she'd understand the question and answer truthfully.

#44Alone In The City [OPEN] - Page 5 Empty Re: Alone In The City [OPEN] Sat Jun 16, 2012 12:38 pm

Anonymous
Misoka had ate more as they continued to bring out more food. She nodded as Hikaru spoke about his past while he ate. After digging in to a lobster and a few pieces of sushi, she heard his question about Vizards. Misoka had nodded before she started to dig into the dishes more. After finishing off a plate, she took a drink before answering him. "I'm not sure what to think of them. I've never met one but I think my Captain and the Captain Commander don't like them." She said as she smiled shyly. "Why do you ask?" Misoka asked as she looked at Hikaru.

#45Alone In The City [OPEN] - Page 5 Empty Re: Alone In The City [OPEN] Sat Jun 16, 2012 2:19 pm

Anonymous
Hikaru looked at Misoka, feeling a little uneasy at her response, but felt it might be better to say something. "Well, I ask because there is something I'd like to tell you. I just want you to promise me one thing before I do. Please don't tell your Captain or the Captain Commander about this. Can you do that for me?" he asked.

#46Alone In The City [OPEN] - Page 5 Empty Re: Alone In The City [OPEN] Mon Jun 18, 2012 9:00 pm

Anonymous
Misoka sat there and continued to eat while she thought to herself. She seemed to be considering what had said and asked asshe soon took a sip of her drnk. "Well, what do I get?" She asked teasingly while giggling. She soon sighed however andlooked at himwith a solemn look. "So what do you have to tell me? I doubt its as bad as you seem to think it is." She said as she stared at him.

#47Alone In The City [OPEN] - Page 5 Empty Re: Alone In The City [OPEN] Mon Jun 18, 2012 9:13 pm

Anonymous
Durza was hungry, he had just had a fairly depressing day and he needed a little joy in this life. The annivesary was coming up soon and he needed to think things through. He found a Sushi resutrant on a whim an shrugged his shoulders, why not? it looked good enough. He stepped through the door and felt all eyes turn towards him, he remembered he was wearing a long black cloak, the typical dress code for the Divine Family. He made sure he left Klaus outside in an ally, he didn't want to scare people with his giant sword, besides they all seemed on edge with his arrival. He walked past everyone and sat down by him self.

He looked down at a menu and a waited for a waitress to come and ask for his order. When she came Durza looked up and smiled, it was rude to have his face covered by a hood so he decided to remove it, his face was stern and very handsome, he had long purple hair and a bandana across his forhead. Some strands of hair had tribal beads hanging off the ends of his hair, he looked at the waitress and smiled and ordered. THe girl blushed and seemed to find him attractive, Durza felt bad since he was not in the mood for anything fliratious but he would be kind to the girl, he ordered his food and started to look around the resturant as he waited. He noticed a group in front of him that were giving off a strange reiatsu presence, Durza froze and staired at them, he decided he wouldn't cause drama, they were eating and he didn't really thnk it would be poilite if any fighting happened.

#48Alone In The City [OPEN] - Page 5 Empty Re: Alone In The City [OPEN] Mon Jun 18, 2012 10:35 pm

Anonymous
Hikaru almost spit out his tea when she asked him what she gets. He swollowed quickly and was about to answer her when she asked what is was he wanted to tell her. He sighs and eats a whole California Roll in about one bite. Once he finished and he looked to see if anyone was around them. He saw that his table allowed them for plenty of privacy if needed since it was mostly off on its own. He took another sip of tea before he looked down at Misoka. "Well, to tell you the truth, if your Captain or the Captain Commander found this information out, I would be hunted and possibly killed. I'm just starting to get to know you and I'd like to continue this, as long as this is alright with you. I won't be able to if I'm on the run or dead." He said. He then looks up towards the celing where the lights were. "It's part of my past that I'm not really happy about. I have eventually learned to live with it." he continues. He then looks back down at Misoka as he continues. "I asked you on your view of vizards in hopes to help me decide if I should tell you this or not. Seeing how you reacted made me decide to tell you. I am a vizard. That is why I asked you not tell your Captain or the Captain Commander. I've been working hard to ensure that I'm not discovered so I can continue to work with the Soul Society, which I do enjoy. So, what do you think?" he said, hoping that she would not reject him now that she knows.

#49Alone In The City [OPEN] - Page 5 Empty Re: Alone In The City [OPEN] Mon Jun 18, 2012 10:56 pm

Anonymous
Misoka stared at him closely for a minute while seeming to think. "Are you sure your a vizard? I thought they were supposed to have hollow masks glued to their faces. Even if you are your still..kinda, uhm....cute." Misoka said as she got shy and blushed deeply at the end of her sentance. She looked around as she wondered if anyone were staring at them. However she just shrugged and looked at Hikaru.

#50Alone In The City [OPEN] - Page 5 Empty Re: Alone In The City [OPEN] Mon Jun 18, 2012 11:32 pm

Anonymous
Hikaru breathed a slight sigh of relief when he heard her speak. When she mentioned he was cute he blushed just as deep as she did. Once calmed down he then spoke to her. "I'm sure I'm a vizard. Vizard don't have thier masks permenatly guled to thier faces. If you like, later when we are alone in an area where no one will see, I can show you." he said. Ignado got excited when he heard this. Hikaru then returned to eating, noticing that all the food had finally been brought to the table. He eats a bit more before he speaks again. "It's alright if you don't want to, but I would like to continue to get to know you as I said before. I find you cute as well." he said, blushing at the end.

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 5 of 9]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum