Bleach Story RPG
Hello, guest!

Welcome to Bleach Story. We hope that you enjoy your stay here. If you are not already a member, please REGISTER. If you are a lucky member, then please log in below.

Thank you.
Welcome to Bleach Story RPG
A Bleach RPG Forum for beginners and veterans, where you can create your own RP character, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!

You are not connected. Please login or register

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 9 of 9]

#81Alone In The City [OPEN] - Page 9 Empty Re: Alone In The City [OPEN] Wed Jul 11, 2012 2:49 am

Anonymous
"hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm.."

Duck tracy rubs his chin for a few moments as he thinks over this indecent proposal.

~Lets see. this dude just offered to take me to the movies. on the plus side, it's a free movie. on the down side im going to watch cinima in a dark room with some male i just mete. ratio's kinda f'd up...however, i am kinda in the mood for some red vines. Plus i heard Ted's suprisingly good. Weird though ,you'd think it would basically just be a family guy movie since seth mcfarlane wrote and directed it. why the hell is that guys name mcfarlane anyway, he looks half asian. what the crap is jessica alba for the matter. God if i was still a handsome devil i'd run right in that nookie like a crash dummy~

"ok, im down, but only on one condition"

Duck Tracy suddenly dramatically points at the girl who ate his popcorn.

""that bitch has gotta get me some more popcorn since she ATE THE REST OF MINE...i'll get the red vines

Duck tracy turns around and takes out an i-phone to check movie times.

#82Alone In The City [OPEN] - Page 9 Empty Re: Alone In The City [OPEN] Wed Jul 11, 2012 6:54 pm

Anonymous
Durza sighed to himself the man was indeed very interesting and yet very agreeable. At least he had seemed to have calmed the situation down, he looked over his shoulder to watch the two love birds enter the Senkaimon, it still made him happy that in dark times they could discover what it truly meant to live forever. He looked back at the two, almost forgetting to talk to the woman, he blushed and stood up and bowed "Greetings my name is Durza Kell it is a pleasure to meet you" taking her hand he kissed it lightly, he rememebered getting in trouble for doing this in the past, oh how the world had changed, had chivarly truly died in the last 600 years?

Standing up and smiled at her "before you get upset please allow me to forgive my self for my actions, I just recalled that this new world is not used to the ways of the world before. I mean no disrespect to you at all, only that I admire you're courage and grace" He closed his eyes and smiled warmly.

#83Alone In The City [OPEN] - Page 9 Empty Re: Alone In The City [OPEN] Thu Jul 12, 2012 7:59 am

Anonymous
Enma grinned at Tracey and handed him the empty box of popcorn. I don't have any human money. Why would I?

She was still in her crouch when Durza took her hand. The lips on her hand put her in study mode, not threatened. She was here to discover this feelings situation, so the man had only re awoken the reason she had come. All the drama had distracted her, as well as the popcorn.

She stood, and nodded at the two men, as a silent agreement to go with to the movies.

#84Alone In The City [OPEN] - Page 9 Empty Re: Alone In The City [OPEN] Sat Jul 14, 2012 8:38 am

Anonymous
Tracey winces at the woman for a few seconds before 'kanye shrugging'.

"eh fuck it, i've got this covered anyway, would you like to know why. CUZ I MAKES IT RAIN MUTHAFUCKA, I MAKE HIT RECORDS AND SHIT GOLD BRICKS!!!! make it rain.."

Duck tracey throws several wads of cash into the air as he pelvic thrusts against the air. as the dollar bills hit the ground it is apparent that it's just monopoly money with his masked face crudely draawn on it.

"Lets go!"

#85Alone In The City [OPEN] - Page 9 Empty Re: Alone In The City [OPEN] Mon Jul 16, 2012 6:49 pm

Anonymous
Durza couldn't understand why this strange man was simply waisting money in such a way, as the paper dollars hit the ground Durza knelt down and slowly picked them up. He didn't want anyone to steal this mans money "you should be careful when throwing you're money around like that."

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 9 of 9]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum