Bleach Story RPG
Hello, guest!

Welcome to Bleach Story. We hope that you enjoy your stay here. If you are not already a member, please REGISTER. If you are a lucky member, then please log in below.

Thank you.
Welcome to Bleach Story RPG
A Bleach RPG Forum for beginners and veterans, where you can create your own RP character, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!

You are not connected. Please login or register

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 6 of 9]

#51Alone In The City [OPEN] - Page 6 Empty Re: Alone In The City [OPEN] Mon Jun 18, 2012 11:58 pm

Anonymous
Misoka watched Hikaru closely as she smiled softly and gently. She soon placed a hand on his cheek and rose quickly to give a light peck on his cheek. She then giggled as she turned a deep and bright crimson as her face flushed even more. "Well, if we're so cute, you and I, then maybe we should be adorned in flowers." She said as she giggled. "If you want to show me your mask then you can. It doesn't matter to me. As for the continuing this, I'm fine with you being one of those mask glued to your face vizards." Misoka said teasingly as she giggled more.

#52Alone In The City [OPEN] - Page 6 Empty Re: Alone In The City [OPEN] Tue Jun 19, 2012 1:05 am

Anonymous
Hikaru smiled as he was kissed, blushing as well. He then thought about what she said about the flowers. He was not much of a flower person, but if she wanted them he would get them for her. He giggles a bit at what she said regarding his mask being glued again. "Be nice now. Lets finish eating and then I can take you to a place I know about in the outskirts of town, if thats alright with you. This glued mask guy wants to show you his mask. Besides, Ignado would like to say hello to you as well." he said, making mention of his hollow for the first time. He then kisses Misoka on top of her head before he continues to eat, munching down on a Caterpiller roll.

#53Alone In The City [OPEN] - Page 6 Empty Re: Alone In The City [OPEN] Wed Jun 20, 2012 2:30 pm

Anonymous
Misoka giggled as she nodded. She then smiled warmly as she resumed to eat as well. "I bet I can eat more than you." She said confidently as she started to eat more quickly. She was teasing him obviously but she wanted to make it look like she was actually trying to eat more than him.

#54Alone In The City [OPEN] - Page 6 Empty Re: Alone In The City [OPEN] Wed Jun 20, 2012 10:57 pm

Anonymous
Hikaru giggled as he continued to eat. More and more plates were taken away as they became empty and soon all the food was gone. Hikaru finished off his green tea and then looked down at Misoka. "That was good. Need anything else however? If not then we can get going."

#55Alone In The City [OPEN] - Page 6 Empty Re: Alone In The City [OPEN] Fri Jun 22, 2012 10:26 pm

Anonymous
Misoka smilede as she took a longer sip from her drink as she listened to him. "I'm ready whenever you are." She said calmly as she hopped up out of her seat. She smiled as she looked down at him and waited for Hikaru to lead her.

#56Alone In The City [OPEN] - Page 6 Empty Re: Alone In The City [OPEN] Fri Jun 22, 2012 11:45 pm

Anonymous
Hikaru smiled and stood up. He then reached into his pocket and pulled out his money clip. He left a few more bills on the table and grabbed Misoka by the hand. As they were walking out the door he did notice Durza. He paused for a moment, looking him over. He felt something was a little off about him but decided to continue on at the insistance of Misoka. He led her out of the restraunt and out towards the edge of town. Once he had lead her out to where no one was around. By then it had become dark. A light was all that could be seen in the dark area where they had ended up. He led her to where they were fully covered by the light. If he was going to do this he wanted her to truely see what kind of monster he and Ignado really were. If she still accepted him after this he would feel relieved. He has her stand about 5 feet away from him. "Stay here please. I can control Ignado, but he's not been out for a while. He may get a little hostile if not careful. I don't want you to get hurt. This is a place where no one comes around so I should be alright. Also, don't hesitate to fight back if needed. Break the mask and I should return." he tells her.

Once he has confirmation that she understood what he told her he steps back. He closes his eyes and can't believe he is about to do what his is going to do willingly. "You better behave Ignado." he says under his breath as he opens his eyes. He looks at Misoka for a moment before he lifts his right hand up near the top of his head. He then brings his hand down, a mask forming over his face. It looks wolf like in nature and is mostly white. His eyes turn wolf like as well as he finishes allowing Ignado to take over. He blinks his eyes a few times and looks at Misoka. "Hello there sweety. Pleasure to meet you. I am Ignado." says a mix of Hikaru's voice and Ignado's voice, showing Hikaru is still in control.

#57Alone In The City [OPEN] - Page 6 Empty Re: Alone In The City [OPEN] Sun Jun 24, 2012 5:02 pm

Anonymous
Misoka had shivered a bit as they walked to a quiet and probably empty place. When she saw Hikaru don his mask she smiled while listening to the words he spoke. "The pleasure is mine, I'm sure. So that's what your mask looks like. Is it gonna be glued to your face forever now?" She ended with a teasing questian and a giggle.

#58Alone In The City [OPEN] - Page 6 Empty Re: Alone In The City [OPEN] Mon Jun 25, 2012 11:26 am

Anonymous
Hikaru smiled, though it could not be seen due to being hidden by the mask. "Well, you can joke like that but I know for a fact if your Captain, Captain Nikono, was here she'd cut me down so quick I would not be able to blink. *sigh* I had a run in with her, well, Hikaru did, a while back. It was an interesting meeting, if I do say so myself. But that is in the past."

Hikaru then began to walk over to Misoka. "Don't be afraid. I'm not going to hurt you. Hikaru won't let me. You know, he really likes you. All I ask is that you please be nice to him. He's been hurt in the past. Be honest to him with what you feel and don't be shy. He's a really good guy despite having me around to bug him." Once he is right in front of her he stops. He reaches out and rubs her cheek gently. "Hikaru won't let me have much more time here. He does not want to attract any hollows. Please, don't be shy around him." he says. Each time he talks it's a mixture of Ignado's and Hikarus voice, showing that Hikaru is still in control.

#59Alone In The City [OPEN] - Page 6 Empty Re: Alone In The City [OPEN] Mon Jun 25, 2012 7:26 pm

Anonymous
Durza watched the two eat their meal closely, how could they be the enemy, they breathed and loved the world just as much as he did. He could not accept harming them, as they eat he notice the girl blush, Durza smiled to him self, at least there was something still to cherish in this dark and miserable world. THen she kissed the cheek of the boy, at that moment memories rushed in him like a pounding water fall. It was fall, the smell of the food cooking in the cabin was spiced. Then there was her, the girl sitting across from him and holding his hand " Don't eat to much or you'll get a stomach ache" The girl kissed his cheek. The memory stopped and Durza noticed the duo going outside, Durza quickly finished his meal and stood up. Was he going to follow them? Why he had no need to, but the impulse he could not deny, how they reminded him of Anna and him self, but that was ages ago. A Love in a distant time and a far off land.

Durza stepped outside and witnessed the boy summon his mask, so he wasn't a normal Shinigami afterall, Durza had little dealings with the mysterious group known as Visards, but he never witnessed something like this, Durza felt ashamed, this was something secret and very sacred to the Visard, this girl must mean allot.

#60Alone In The City [OPEN] - Page 6 Empty Re: Alone In The City [OPEN] Sun Jul 01, 2012 7:26 pm

Anonymous
Misoka watched as the masked Hikaru spoke. She listened to him speak about her captain and sighed softly. However she blushed deeply when he walked over and started to rub her cheek. she trembled slightly as she listened to him speak again. "Well, I'll be sure to show him my appreciation for introducing you to me." Misoka said as she placed her hand against the side of the mask where Hikaru's cheek would be.

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 6 of 9]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum