Bleach Story RPG
Hello, guest!

Welcome to Bleach Story. We hope that you enjoy your stay here. If you are not already a member, please REGISTER. If you are a lucky member, then please log in below.

Thank you.
Welcome to Bleach Story RPG
A Bleach RPG Forum for beginners and veterans, where you can create your own RP character, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!

You are not connected. Please login or register

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 3 of 4]

#21Inner city tourism. - Page 3 Empty Re: Inner city tourism. Thu May 10, 2012 12:26 pm

Anonymous
ooc: Aki, would you mind picking a different font color? lol that blue really hurts xD Cyan or pink would be just great.]]

Hidane was smiling at the time his fog appeared. Of course by beign caught from that ice tornado, his chest suffered some piercings from the ice. It was nothing of concern. As long as he could walk, or still raise his weapon, no injury like that wore him down.
The ice trapped his legs but that did not mean his was done. As he raised his blade, he felt a a dark energy form, then blast something. Turning his hips, he watched as the Kenatsu comes near him. Twisting his hilt of his blade, he made the blade vibrate Constantly as he Slashed in the middle of Kenatsu, making two seperate parts go behind him, ruffling the fog as they hit the buildings behind him.

Watching the woman Started to swing her shikai, then Slamming it into the ground. The yin yang circle appears aroudn him, As walls of fire and ice contain him, taking damage from the fire, Hidane winces at the pain as a curious voice appears in his head.
Come on! Let me rip her arms off, or bend her legs so far back they snap! Please! Hidane was just nodding as he continued to take the damage from the fire, His suit burns showing his true clothes underneath. His white hoodie with a basic black T-shirt and White jeans. Yelling, he brought his hand to his face. Slowly white bubbles appeared in front of his face as his eyes turn Black and Silver. His voice now fused beteen two beings, one with hidanes's Low calm voice, and the other a Slightly high, excited voice.

"HAHAHAHAHAHAHA LEGGO! TIME TO WRECK SOME SHIT UP!" Hidane yelled as he stabbed his sword in the ground, Creating a hole in the yin yang sign, jumping into it, He burrowed through the buliding underneath as he digs around to another point in the building. Jumping on a desk, he pinpointed Aki's reaitsu as he jumped up in the cieling, Crashing through the top infront of her. "PEAK A BOOOOO!" he yelled as he held out his hand, Firing 4 bala towards the limbs of Aki, if they succeed he would rush towards her, with his arms dragging against the ground, running in a zig zag patter.

#22Inner city tourism. - Page 3 Empty Re: Inner city tourism. Thu May 10, 2012 3:23 pm

Anonymous
I just sigh at the reply aki gives me I also follow the movement of the other one with my hyper electrical sense. So it was a simple matter to step between the two I quickly notice the hollow mask. [i]crap he a vizard as well I better try to stop this soon the time for my mask is near[i]. I easily deflected the Balas with my zan then I point the too of it at aki throat and quickly from my black lightning cero and aim it at the vizard with out firing it as I say while the left quarter of my mask over my eye crumbles. "stop this needless fighting can you not feel the increase and the hollow like nature of the Strom. I do not want to end this fight by violent means but I will if I have to!"

#23Inner city tourism. - Page 3 Empty Re: Inner city tourism. Fri May 11, 2012 2:04 am

Anonymous
Watching as Cross came from underneath her firing for balas at her using shunpo she jumped back 20 meters buying her more time to cast kido, holding up her hand with her shikai "Bakudo #39 Enkōsen" as a barrier formed blocking the balas. Aki looked at Cross, resealing her shikai and as she knelt down before him, and attempted to look him in the eyes as he darted towards her."I am sorry for what I have done, and I now know I should have handled it differently. I am sorry" she said with sincerity in her voice as she was ready for what ever he was going to throw at her.

#24Inner city tourism. - Page 3 Empty Re: Inner city tourism. Fri May 11, 2012 4:54 am

Anonymous
Mizuko Ichikawa was on the other side of the city when she finally realized that something big was about to happen. She looked over towards where she felt the feeling and realized that there where three people over there. Thinking she felt the energy of a Captain she felt the need to help out. She stoped what she was doing and took off in the direction she felt the energy in. It took her a bit of time but she arrived just as Aki was kneeling down and speaking. She kept quiet but stayed on the other side of the roof, quietly watching and waiting to see if she should attack or not.

#25Inner city tourism. - Page 3 Empty Re: Inner city tourism. Fri May 11, 2012 6:45 am

Anonymous
OOc; two things. 1. Marcus the balas were for aki, not you xD. 2. Aki, I burrowed underground, and is appearing right in front of you... wanna make some edits guys?> xD ]]

#26Inner city tourism. - Page 3 Empty Re: Inner city tourism. Fri May 11, 2012 8:47 am

Anonymous
Hidane watched as the woman shunpo'd back to avoid his attacks. Hiding behind a barrier, the balas that he fired were worthless. So he had another plan. His hollow self rushed up towards the woman. As teh black lightning Cero comes towards him, he leaps over it, curving his body as he loops around the beam. Once he lands on his feet, he uses Sonido to reach the remaining distance between the both of them. He raised his weapon as he began to strike down on the woman. But stopped. His form was frozen as his mask slowly begain to crumble. "NO You imbecile, I had her! The hollow yelled furiously. Slowly,Hidane's voice came back; "There is a time to stop. She resealed. I will not go that far to hurt someone. It's not honorable. Besides, She's a woman." His golden eyes came back as his resealed his weapon. his blonde hair blows in the wind as he holds out his hand for the woman to grab. "... Sorry.." he muttered.

#27Inner city tourism. - Page 3 Empty Re: Inner city tourism. Fri May 11, 2012 9:04 am

Anonymous
Aki looked at the man, as she prepared for the worst to happen, when he stopped and held out his hand. Aki grabbed it as she rose to her feet "I am sorry, I need to control my temper and need to know when to hold back" Aki said as she went and offered to buy him as many bagels as he would like, all on her, as she offered him her hand

#28Inner city tourism. - Page 3 Empty Re: Inner city tourism. Fri May 11, 2012 9:14 am

Anonymous
Hidane actually smiled for once. He looked over the woman as he held out both hands. Slowly a yellow light appeared on his hands as it formed around Aki. "Stay still.." he muttered as he placed his hands on her shoulders. Slowly, the gash from his reiatsu missle slowly closes itself as it appears on hidane's left arm. His white hoody gaining a blood stain from the gash. His yellow eyes calmly looked over the woman's body as he backed up from her, putting up his hood to cover the wind. He felt weird looking over the woman, somethign he never felt in his years alive. Shaking his head, He bowed his head as he introduced himself. "Hidane koga..."

#29Inner city tourism. - Page 3 Empty Re: Inner city tourism. Fri May 11, 2012 9:24 am

Anonymous
Aki looked at him, "Now let me repay the favor," she said as she drew her blade and released her shikai, as she released her staff into the void "Protection of Ice and Fire" Aki said as she an opposite yin-yang circle that began to heal everyone in a 40 meter diameter. "As soon as you are healed how about we go and get some bagels, oh and I am Captain Aki Barai of Squad 10" she said as she bowed and allowed her wounds to heal as she watched his heal as well.

#30Inner city tourism. - Page 3 Empty Re: Inner city tourism. Fri May 11, 2012 9:32 am

Anonymous
Mizuko watched the introductions between Hidan and Aki and then remembered who Aki was. She quickly walked over to the group so as to announce her presence. "I don't mean to be rude but I was watching not so far away. Captain, pleasure to see you agian." she said, mosting speaking to Aki. "Hope you don't mind if I join in. I was just in the area and wanted to see if everything was alright."

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 3 of 4]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum