Bleach Story RPG
Hello, guest!

Welcome to Bleach Story. We hope that you enjoy your stay here. If you are not already a member, please REGISTER. If you are a lucky member, then please log in below.

Thank you.
Welcome to Bleach Story RPG
A Bleach RPG Forum for beginners and veterans, where you can create your own RP character, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!

You are not connected. Please login or register

Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 3]

#1Time For One's Thoughts To Roam (Open) Empty Time For One's Thoughts To Roam (Open) Sat Jul 28, 2012 10:35 am

Anna Nanashi

Anna Nanashi
a female wallked among the residents of karakura town. Most of the residents were giving the woman werid looks for the fact she was wearing a kimono when almost of people no longer wears kimonos of really any kind. The only ones seem to wear kimono were the elderly women that respect tradition. this female enjoyed her kimonos for they were pretty and showed her curves as well as the simple fact she didn't hae to look like everyone else. Her hair wasn't blonde or black but a soft snow white with the top half of her hair pinned in a bun behind her head with a red sword lily pin tazuma had gotten her. red sword lily's were named eternal protector by her for the fact that if that lily was never found, she and tazuma would probrably not be where they were as a couple with three daughters and another family member that was going to join their small family in a year or so. Normaly this woman had one red eye and white eye but her giga has two red eyes to make her seem normal.

Normally this woman had a child with her or a male or two are guards but today she decied to venture out on her own. she enjoyed her family and the empire, dont get her wrong. She just needs her alone time here and there. This was her time to go pamper herself. she did let annamaria know just incase tazuma wanted to know. he has been watching her like a hawk recently along with kieran and joshua...she found this curious and annoying but she didnt mind.

http://www.bleachstory.net

#2Time For One's Thoughts To Roam (Open) Empty Re: Time For One's Thoughts To Roam (Open) Sat Jul 28, 2012 11:06 am

Anonymous
"Iiii shot the sherriiiiiff.. but i did not shoot the deputy..."

Deadpool sings his favorite bob marley song as he casually strolls down the street in his normal red and black suit, looking for something to do. He has finished all 'hits' for the week and is left with no one left to kill for the time being. Normally people would look at a guy in a full body suit and wonder what the hell is going on , but for deadpool, most simply avoid him altogether. whether they know him or not, they just get a bad vibe from him. As hollis continues to walk down the street, he notices a very familiar face. Amaya of the Devine Family.

"Holy freakin crap, you gotta be kiddin me.."

Deadpool just can't believe the luck he's been having this past month. first he finds amelia wandering alone and now her mother? You'd think the 'Devine Family' would be more cautious after such happenings. but then again, hubris always has been the greatest folly of the kingdoms in history. Deadpool then sneaks behind a corner and pulls out a large stereotypical mexican mustache and slaps it on his masked face. He proceeds to creep up infront of amaya.

"Hola mamasita..."

#3Time For One's Thoughts To Roam (Open) Empty Re: Time For One's Thoughts To Roam (Open) Sat Jul 28, 2012 11:17 am

Anna Nanashi

Anna Nanashi
amaya looked in the crowd "something seemed off"she whispered to herself stopping in her tracks looking around as she noticed some people moving away from a certain person that looked to be mexican "Now I seen everything it seems."she commented to herself, turning to the stranger "who are you and what do you want? I do not have time to keep to a stranger."she commented in a sweet tone making it sound urgent. She was testing to see if thiws friend was an enemy or of the divine. She studied his looks for anything that said divine and or anything that said enemy. She was on the look out for deadpool so tazuma could kill him for harming their daughter.

She waited for the man's reason with her hand hanging down infront of her. She pulled back some of her hair watching his everymove

#4Time For One's Thoughts To Roam (Open) Empty Re: Time For One's Thoughts To Roam (Open) Sat Jul 28, 2012 11:24 am

Anonymous
A garganta opened and from the portal a mass of man appeared, though he was old in his appearance by no means did it inscribe that he was weak his body mass and muscle proved more than enough to show that he was a strong being, he wasn't one to wander he infact came to Karakura town to find a new height of achievement and so he did just that.

He sat down and folded one leg over the other indian style and began to meditate, his reiastu began to ripple and dance across the floor as he was concentrating his mind travel far distance beyond planets and stars as he felt a voice tell him to search for certain things, strive for certain things and believe that karma was nothing more than just a tool used in the path of destiny unwillingly known to his knowledge was that there were two other people in the vicinity of this town but aside from that was he in no means worried of the two.

#5Time For One's Thoughts To Roam (Open) Empty Re: Time For One's Thoughts To Roam (Open) Sat Jul 28, 2012 11:30 am

Anonymous
"uuuuuuh..."

Deadpool considers making a sarcastic comment about amayas regal-esque tone but decides to go the opposite route. he bows dramatically as he introduces himself. After all, why not test out a little bit of acting skill.

"forgive me my queen! you see i am ..the duke of earl, messenger of the Devine Family. You may not have met me yet simply because lord tazuma prefers to keep my identity a secret. as simply measure to keep you and your daughters safe, meh leige..."

#6Time For One's Thoughts To Roam (Open) Empty Re: Time For One's Thoughts To Roam (Open) Sat Jul 28, 2012 11:39 am

Anna Nanashi

Anna Nanashi
"Strike one...Tazuma has no dukes for i keep track of everyone even those he are going to recruit. plus the only guards tazuma will even allow around me and my daughters are him, the lightning nomad and the tamashii...try again."She commented "And if so, what is the symbol I am reconized by and why? almost all the divine knows this."She commented having her own tests she had to be iffy with someone on the way and with what amelia told her it wasn't good. this deadpool guy was a tricky fellow and she had to be on her guard.

#7Time For One's Thoughts To Roam (Open) Empty Re: Time For One's Thoughts To Roam (Open) Sat Jul 28, 2012 11:54 am

Anonymous
"eeeh.."

Hollis tries to think as amaya questions him but his mind is a blank. He has to admit that he realy knows nothing about the devine aside from their members and the fact that he doesn't much like them. really any group of people that calls themselves 'divine' for no apparent reason. its the same reason he was never really fond of soul society and all of their titles and ares. He attempts to answer the questions as best he can but ends up forgetting the whole thing, quickly bored with trying to guess.

"a..an oval..and, because you guys like to...circle jerk?..or, nono wait, it'sa triangle! eh i give up. "

Deadpool says as his fake mustache falls off.

"whoops"

The merc with a mouth shrugs his shoulders as he suddenly seses another spiritual presence in the area.

#8Time For One's Thoughts To Roam (Open) Empty Re: Time For One's Thoughts To Roam (Open) Sat Jul 28, 2012 12:00 pm

Anna Nanashi

Anna Nanashi
'You are a moron and you must be deadpool...the next time you get near my daughters or my family.. i will cut your skin into slices and pull them off VERY slowly and make you watchthe most horrible shows know to man that would make you die of bordom.'she threatended 'I am not as gollible as my daughters cause they dont know the old captain hollis like I am tazuma did."she commented dead serious.

She turned her head towards the new presence taking her mind and guard away from deadpool/

#9Time For One's Thoughts To Roam (Open) Empty Re: Time For One's Thoughts To Roam (Open) Sat Jul 28, 2012 12:16 pm

Anonymous
"hm well the skin thing sounds kinda fun but boring shows? that's pretty brutal lady...but i must say, im flattered you n' yer hubby remember, how sweet. and here i thought i did a good job at keeping a low profile, oh wellz, ya live and ya learn right?"

Deadpool begins to look amaya up and down, trying to figure out if he actually finds her attractive or not. to most His sexuality would be an utter mystery but in reality he does like women. It's just hard for any woman to actually want him due to the whole daffy duck personality and freddy krueger face. Regardless, he decides that whatever kind of attraction he finds for amaya, it would be pretty funny to see tazumas face if he were to saaay, 'defile' her so to speak. Just as he begins to think of how that would play out, amaya turns her head, seeming to let her guard down. As soon as she does, the masked marauder decides to do the next thing that pops into his head.

"SHORYUUUUUUKEN!!!"

Deadpool suddenly reaches out to deliver a dramatic uppercut to amayas chin, spinning around in the air as he does.

"ye best check thine self before ye wreck thine self petty nave!"

#10Time For One's Thoughts To Roam (Open) Empty Re: Time For One's Thoughts To Roam (Open) Sat Jul 28, 2012 12:36 pm

Anna Nanashi

Anna Nanashi
Amaya wasn't expecting Deadpool to hit her in anyway. for some reason she had to let her guard down not finding him a threat. she was wrong as pounch connected with her jaw sending her thin body flying into the air. Any normal human's jaw would probrably be shatter. hers was probably either going to be very bruised or out of place. she flew int eh air like a ragdoll before crashing down to the ground a few years away from him. She coughed some feeling her jaw as it hurt like hell. she rolled on to her stoumach slowly getting up "ow...You monster...you arn't like you use to be."She commented gently

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 3]

Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum