Bleach Story RPG
Hello, guest!

Welcome to Bleach Story. We hope that you enjoy your stay here. If you are not already a member, please REGISTER. If you are a lucky member, then please log in below.

Thank you.
Welcome to Bleach Story RPG
A Bleach RPG Forum for beginners and veterans, where you can create your own RP character, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!

You are not connected. Please login or register

Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 4]

Anonymous
Hollis steps out of his personal senkaimon with amaya still over his shoulder. They arrive in an area in the western part of the north atlantic ocean. Surrounding them are several large rocky cliffs and they stand on a cold damp beach. In the distance, thick stormy clouds hover over a dark ocean. Many people call this area, The bermuda triangle. Deadpool drops amaya like a sack of potatoes before walking past her and taking a deep breath to take in the ominous ocean mist.

"ahh, see, this isn't so bad now is it.."

Anonymous
[Hollis please email me at mlist27@gmail.com I have,something important to talk to,u about

Anna Nanashi

Anna Nanashi
"You over grown Ape....Release me this instant"She yelled as they finally came through his own portal type method to an island with no sunshine. she gasped getting thrown down rubing her but "I demand to be able to release from your captivity to return to my husband and family."said Amaya to deadpool getting up wiping herself off

http://www.bleachstory.net

Anonymous
Mean while in the valley of screams

Still rampaging looking for Amaya. I am ripping doors off hinges to find her. Walking onto a balcony connected to Amaya's and I chambers. I look down and see a single eternal protector growing by itself. Stoop down and gently pick it from the cold marble it was growing from. Looking at,it as I stand I think to myself about where Amaya could be.

Then I feel a tiny reiatsu signature come towards me. By now I know the reiatsu off all the butterflys and even named the few that came up to me and investigated my reiatsu. One reason I keep my reiatsu fully sealed was its destructive power it possess'. I watch as the beautiful white and green butterfly come to me and land on my finger flapping its wings gently.

Then I hear its message. Soft and somewhat jumbled like it heard the message but was afraid of something while the message was told but I however got out three keys wordsAmayaTakenHollis as the butterfly floats up and flys away quickly I can feel my rage building,growing,and clawing at me.

I can feel my vizard mask start to creep its way over my lower jaw as if Ryujinn was attempting to show me how he wanted to get involved and indeed he will but not right nowNo I say as the mask disappates back into nothing. Turning slowly with my eyes glowing bright blue with Divine light. I slowly walk back into my chambers from the balcony. Taking a swipe at the wall with my gauntleted hand leaving a foot long three clawed mark on the wall as I did. Entering the chambers I sit on our bed and think hollis is obviously goating me into outright war with Soul Society. This was a mistake he will regret. He knows most likely of my changes but not the full extent of my power or rage. The later he will learn of very very soon I feel. Looking down at my gauntlet I look at the red gem set atop the hand of the gauntlet. It and amaya's red gem shared a common link. They both are comprised of my blood harded and transformed by my divine light. Smiling I knew I could at least see her to see where she is.

Reaching down,i touch the red gem. Instantly I am sent in light form to amaya. Looking around I see they are heading to ... .an island. I also see who she is,with ....HOLLIS. In an instant I am back inside my senses.

Focusing on amaya I am engulfed in light.

At Amaya's location

An orb of Divine light appears just behind hollis about 20ft back. As the orb disappates I appear my zanpacto in my right hand First you kidnap and torture my daughter. I was kind and didn't kill you. Now you kidnap my wife! Hollis,i can not allow you to stand any longer. looking at Amayaim here my love. Are you hurt? turning my attention back to Hollis in case he decides to outright attack.

Anna Nanashi

Anna Nanashi
Amaya was about ready to insult hollis more and was about to see about getting from him till tazuma or someone could find her. She sensed an increase within prescene forming "Tazuma."She whispered in a silent whispere as sure enough tazuma soon formed. She was very happ to see him more then ever as her hands messed with the cloth around her stoumach adjusting what cloth had bulged right there "I am fine...My jaw hurts from him landing a cheap punch and being hanging over his shoulder hurt.. Otherwise, we are fine...or I am pretty sure we are."Said Amaya speaking as if there were two people she was speaking for. Which was odd for her. She had slight bruising around her jaw but not much "luckly he hasn't harmed me anymore then wht has already happened"She commented

Anonymous
I hear amaya say she was ok and that hollis had punched her which angered me then I hear a word We looking at amaya blinking We......do you we ....are going to have a baby??? it was only a moment before I came back to my senses. Taking two steps towards hollisYou could have killed my baby Hollis! my spirit pressure raises quickly. The pressure alone would force all but a few strong beings to their knees. The pressure stops just before amaya as to not hurt her or my unborn child.

Anna Nanashi

Anna Nanashi
Amaya blushed. She wasn't expecting that her suprise for him be brought out this way. She nodded confirming his voice as she held up her index finger "We are having an hier to the throne"She commented smiling happily. She just urged to run to tazuma and hug him seeing he was shocked. "I went to the human world without you cause...I wasn't feeling good and I didn't want to worry you so I thought it would be fine and a quick trip."She commented before moving her hand toward hollis "he came and sorta distracted everything."She ommented gently watching him

Anonymous
(can I join?)

Anonymous
I say sure

Anonymous
ooc: im cool with it too.

Before Hollis can retort to amaya's generic insult, a large spiritual pressure can be felt. Without even having to wonder, Hollis already knows who it is. Tazuma appears behind him in a rage, spouting on about how his life is now null and void. His pressure pushes itself against deadpools' body, but he stays standing. not because he is exceptionally strong or anything, but simply because he is used to fighting exceptionally strong beings.

"Well, Mr.Koshi, you're a bit early, but right where you're needed nevertheless.."

Deadpool starts to speak again but just as he does, amaya reveals her pregnancy. Although it can't be seen behind his mask, hollis' eyes widen a bit in suprise. Even he hadn't seen this coming. Although it doesn't really change much in Deadpools' eyes, it also changes everything. If it comes down to it and he must fight tazuma to the death, hell have the most powerful ally in existence by his side. Leverage..

"My oh my, what a twist! Looks like were gettin' M. Nigh Shamalan around here! Congradulations Miss Amaya, i'm so super happy for you! Sorry for punching you in the face earlier, if i had known you were expecting, i woulda socked you in the stomach instead."

Deadpool turns around to face Tazuma.

"And hey tazzy taz, i guess i couldve killed your kid but hey, abortions cost a crap ton these days, i was just tryna help a brother out. Besides, you already have enough kids and family, i don't think i could torture every last one of em. I'm good but im not a miracle worker.."

Hollis chuckles to himself a bit as he stands casually, waiting to see how this thing plays out.

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 4]

Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum