Bleach Story RPG
Hello, guest!

Welcome to Bleach Story. We hope that you enjoy your stay here. If you are not already a member, please REGISTER. If you are a lucky member, then please log in below.

Thank you.
Welcome to Bleach Story RPG
A Bleach RPG Forum for beginners and veterans, where you can create your own RP character, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!

You are not connected. Please login or register

Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 5]

#1Every time he thinks.  Empty Every time he thinks. Sun Apr 01, 2012 12:50 am

Anonymous
Music. That sound could be heard in the desert every time this man took a step in there. It radiated out of his headphones so loudly, People could clearly hear the words from the song. The white paint on the headphones shimmered in the moonlight as the sand was dented under the sandals of Cross.

"That shit cray.." The words escaped his lips as those lyrics came up in the song. The tone of his voice was monotone. He said it with no emotion, no remorse in his voice. Has something changed over the good hearted Cross? He was infact -the- nicest Arrancar of the whole Espada group. Caring over Humans was what he was known for. He didn't care that most despised him for being a "shinigami in arrancar body." He reached down into his jackets pocket. The red outline of the zipper branched off to the side of his ribs, Near the pockets. Pulling out a back Mp3 player, He pressed the screen once, before sliding his finger to the right to unlock it. Pressing pause, he sighed heavily looking up to the moon.

"seems like it's starting to wear off? eh?" He spoke like he was talking to someone else. Was he going crazy? Why was he just suddenly talking out of the blue, in the middle of the desert. He stopped, smiling as he turned his shoulder. Through his eyes, He would see a girl, almost his height but way smaller in size than him. Her red flowing hair brushed against her cheeks. The smile on her face was broken as she spoke. "Big Brother? Why do you stop?" Cross just shook his head. Placing a palm on his face as the illusion of the girl fades away with the sand.

" This shit is getting to be too much.." He said, grabbing his sword, Aiming it at the place where the girl once stood. Charging up reiatsu into the tip of the blade, he fired it off. Creating a crater in the ground as he walked away. "Leave me be...."

#2Every time he thinks.  Empty Re: Every time he thinks. Sun Apr 01, 2012 2:05 am

Anonymous
A quiet as a mouse in a mansion, the good ol' Piedra stalked. He wasn't stalking like some of the other Arrancar, especially one Hollow in particular, but he was following along something interesting with the motivation to find out just why it was interesting. In this vast, boring, empty desert you don't find many things that are all that exciting. It wasn't so much the Arrancar himself, but what he had. He had something that didn't belong here. Something that Piedra couldn't help but wonder over.

Nows my chance! He's distracted
Inhaling as Cross started to talk to himself, Piedra summoned up that warm bile. He felt it warm his belly and collect, building on itself, as if he had just drank too much. Piedra used Sonido quickly, as fast as his legs could throw shoot him forward, and he spat when he was a few feet from Cross' back. He would use Sonido again after, not wanting to be caught in one place, and attempt to slip at Cross' front whichever he tried to evade the bile that Piedra spat or if he took the attack. Piedra needed a distraction was all and that hot, black, acidic spit was more than enough of a distraction. Piedra just needed Cross' already divided attention to slip long enough for Piedra to slip at his front and steal that small music blaring device that he held.

Piedra wasn't above stealing it. He had made plans to steal it this entire time and he didn't secretly follow Cross all this way just to leave empty handed. He wanted that device. Hell, he deserved one of his own! Why not take what you want? Sure, it was a low tactic trying to trick Cross into letting his guard down for a split second...But Peidra wasn't trying to fight here. That would be too dangerous. He just wanted to take what he wanted and then flee with it.

#3Every time he thinks.  Empty Re: Every time he thinks. Sun Apr 01, 2012 7:47 pm

Anonymous
Cross blinked, smelling the bile as he kept walking forward. As the bile got closer to his back, He bent down, dodging most of the bile as some dripped on his mask remnant. Causing it to crack his horn even more. The once calm man was getting annoyed. Green reiatsu radiated to his legs as it flashed three times. Looking at the man from a mere centimeters away, He smirked, Holding out the mp3 player before sonidoing into the air. Causing a dust cloud from the speed of his sonido. "A sneak Attack? Are you that disappointed in your attacks?" He flipped forward into the air. Having his ankle extended in front of him, he concentrated the reiatsu into his ankle.

Falling straight down, he would attempt to land ontop or nearby The arrancar. "Who are you to come at me like this?!" The red 4 on his right cheek. shimmered in the sunlight as if it was still brand new. If he made contact with the Arrancar, it would break bones at the point of impact. If it missed, it would create a pushback, and a crater of the impact zone.

#4Every time he thinks.  Empty Re: Every time he thinks. Sun Apr 01, 2012 8:47 pm

Anonymous
I was laying on the top of a dune just about to sleep off the prize of a hunt gone well. Then my senative hearing picked up the sound of music on the air that alone would not disturb me but the fact that it was getting louder ment that it was getting closer. I sit up grumbling about not being able to get some time to myself i stand and start to head towards the sorce when i felt the reiatsu of that punk arrencar that a underling of veloz. "just great what that punk up to this time." i grumble as i get into sight of the two arrencar if one of them looks my way they will see wind blown spiked white hair, a tiger mouth shape mask piece over my mouth and nose, skin tight sleeveless shirt, gloves that end just above the elbow with metal arm guards, part of a full tiger tattoo on my left arm, a pair of skin tight pants with two zans on my hips one ether side with the hilt of a third one sticking out on one side of my truso and ninjaish shoes. Also my reiatsu would be hard to detect since i usually have it under tight control that i am hard to trace with just sensing reiatsu. I then watch what happens then seeing enough i use a sheathy sonido to get behind the punk that about to be kicked by the arrencar that the music is coming from i then try to grab the punk to pull him out of harms way while saying making sure that i would be heard. "sorry about this punk. He tends to be a handful almost all the time and i am sorry about any trouble he may of cause."

#5Every time he thinks.  Empty Re: Every time he thinks. Sun Apr 01, 2012 9:36 pm

Anonymous
"So close..." Piedra groaned, his hand still outstretched where Cross had been only a split second before. Piedra looked up, slipping hands in his pockets. He wore pretty human looking clothes, which stood out in the uniform clothing of many of the other Arrancar around here. He had pants, yes pants, on. The pants were a dull slate gray and he had a button up all black shirt that was half tucked in at the bottom. Peidra honestly looked like he were going out or going to dinner with someone with his attire. Even his shoes were nice, being all black shoes with a familiar silver-grey check on the sides.

Piedra would jump back, wanting to keep a little distance now that he had been found out. A stalker was only as good as his ability to keep himself hidden was and, well, right now Piedra blew everything. Piedra stood tall, resisting the push back, while trying to show off a cool guy poise with his hands in his pockets and standing straight up with an easy going grin. Really, there was sand in his eyes and he wanted to sneeze...But cool guys didn't sneeze! He had to hold it in. He had to keep it up.

"I don't even like sneak attacks. But, I wasn't here to fight." Piedra's eyes were on the MP3 the entire time. "Who am I? Well, I am-" Piedra looked away as he thought, thinking about what he was going to say. Those short eyes of his squinted in thought and he fought back a smirk at what he was about to say, "I'm the Segunda, Piedra Brazofuerte. Now, as your superior, you will hand me that thing," Looking back over at Cross, Piedra would hold out his hand.

It wasn't like, in Blade's case, that Piedra's spiritual power would be all that difficult to sense, but Piedra was unreleased. The current power he was exuding was not his full strength, that much was obvious even for someone that knew little about Hollow. Someone couldn't just use their sensory powers to see through his bluff alone, Piedra was 100% sure of that. In fact, there was a chance that it would would have worked...Well, there was....

Piedra had managed to dodge the kick all on his own, so that left Marcus grabbing nothing. He hadn't purposely avoided Marcus, as he wasn't paying all that much attention to him until just after. The miss was accidental on Piedra's part.
Craaaap! Go away! Gonna ruin everythin'! What to do-What to do-Oh! That! Piedra would clap his hands loudly and alone. "Good job! Trying to rescue me like a good Fraccion! Isn't he great? I jus don't know what I'd do without ya. Now, go run those errands I sent you on before I destroy the 4th Espada for not giving me his MP3" Piedra felt there was no possible way that could backfire. It was a genius idea. Marcus would definitely play along and Cross would be so intimidated he'd pee himself! It was all too perfect!

Piedra put his freed hands on his hips, nodding once, while having a overly happy grin on his face. He was confident and actually slightly believed in his own words. He was the Segunda! He could defeat them both with one arm tied behind his back.

#6Every time he thinks.  Empty Re: Every time he thinks. Mon Apr 02, 2012 2:41 am

Anonymous
He landed on his knees. Looking up at the two arrancar infront of him. Rolling his neck, He slid down his headphones off his head down to his neck. Placing the mp3 player back into his coat pocket.

"I'm the Segunda, Piedra Brazofuerte. Now, as your superior, you will hand me that thing,"

Cross smirked. Almost bursting out into laughter, but held it back from the two arrancar. He pushed his red hair off his right cheek. Revealing the red "4". " Segunda? Really? You took out Senshu? Highly... Unbelievable." He stepped forward towards the other arrancars slowly. His hands in his white pockets, he perched up his chin. "Then show me your all graceful ink. That's the only proof you got right?" He rotated his shoulders, dragging his green sheath against the sand. "If you are 2. I still will not listen to you. No one commands me." The reiatsu went up to the upper body of Cross. Flashing 3 times by the time it has reached his chest.

#7Every time he thinks.  Empty Re: Every time he thinks. Mon Apr 02, 2012 3:29 am

Anonymous
Veloz was wondering about, as per his usual routine. Of course at this point of time there was nothing of interest going on to involve himself in. Well there was one thing Veloz was highly interested in currently, but he and Jack had yet to set out for that goal, so for now all there was to do was wonder and keep tabs on his fraccion. Now that his mind had wondered to his fraccion Veloz reached out his senses, only to find both Marcus and Piedra within close proximity to Cross. Wondering what the two could be up too Veloz set out in their direction with what most would call his 'laid back' sonido. Quickly the white sands of Heuco Mundo blurred by as Veloz headed towards his fraccion and Cross.

Too Veloz's own amusement he arrived at the trio to hear his fraccion Piedra claim to be the Segunda, and Cross challenging his claim. Veloz approached the trio with a wicked laugh before his voice boomed out, Oh so Piedra your the Segunda now? Then I guess I better beat your ass and take my proper place right? Veloz would approach Piedra and reach for his collar before continuing to speak, So Piedra, what exactly are you doing bugging Cross? If your looking for a fight then fight me! Veloz would begin laughing again after speaking before looking over at Cross and Marcus. Been a while Cross, where did you go off to lately? Veloz would then simply nod in Marcus's direction before facing Piedra again and removing his scarf to reveal the insane grin that had arisen on his face.

#8Every time he thinks.  Empty Re: Every time he thinks. Mon Apr 02, 2012 4:34 am

Anonymous
"Yup. I wrecked Senshu, bro. It was like a semi truck crashed into his face!" Peidra was getting confident, believing it as if it really happened that way. He was pretty sure he beat that Espada senseless and that confidence just exuded itself out of all his features from his eyes to the way he stood. "Hey hey, you don't wanna see me mad, ya know? I ain't gonna go easy. Ya should just save yer skin and hand me that little thing that makes noise. Ya can get another one or somethin', right? Why not just hand it over?" Back pocket. Piedra remembered that it was in the back pocket.

No way... Why did Piedra fell something really bad just now? It was like a snake ran down his clothes and he hates snakes! Piedra had this bad feeling and, just before it was too late, he realized what was the cause of that terrible feeling that shattered that cocky attitude. Oh crap! Oh crap! Oh crap! Oh cra- Veloz! It was freakin' Veloz! Of all the things to pop up it had to be freakin' Veloz-Actually...That's better than Senshu popping up...Yeah. Wait. What the hell did he just say? Crap! I gotta..! Looking over at Cross, then back at Veloz Piedra shot his fists to his hips and threw a arrogant smile.

"Hahaha! Veloz! You really want to get beat again?" Piedra...Actually said that. He was apparently fearless and not fearing any sort of retaliation or punishment. Piedra puffed his chest out, raised his head, and shot Cross a dashing smile, "See, even the Tres Espada recognizes me. I sugges, ya hand it over before this gets ugly, weakling!" It was too late to stop. Way too late. Piedra was just going to keep going. Suddenly, he felt like it was all going well. As if everything would fall into place and he'd win.

Even as Veloz grabbed his collar and was a split second from pounding his face in the dirt and cero'ing him to Hollow-China he was still boasting and acting like he was the toughest, strongest, bestest thing here. This was really really bad, but, well, why not? ""Heh. Like I said," Gulping a second as he mentally prepared himself, "I don't fight weaklings. Not even...Worth the time," He said and his voice sounded a little strained at the end, almost like his words were losing some energy while saying that directly to Veloz's face. From confident declarations to a meek statement at the end, it sounded almost like, a little bit, he were intimidated a bit.

#9Every time he thinks.  Empty Re: Every time he thinks. Mon Apr 02, 2012 10:51 am

Anonymous
My eyebrow rises in suprise at the punk gall to call me his underling as i was just about to lurch a tiger claw punch at him to claming to be what he not and more importently trying to make it seem that he the boss of me when i am the boss of him since i am veloz right hand man. Then veloz appears talks and grabs the punk while nodding at me which i return i then say. "if any one going to fight him i would like it to be me i need to remind this punk that i am no one slave. Also it a matter of my pride as a hunter and warrior being questioned." as i was talking my reiatsu was stirring the sands around me in a small but powerful circle.

#10Every time he thinks.  Empty Re: Every time he thinks. Mon Apr 02, 2012 11:01 am

Anonymous
Cross folded his arms as he saw Veloz arrive behind the other arrancar. Smirking, He let the reiatsu disperse in the air. "I've been in a different Mindset recently. I had to take a break...Who are these two?" He glanced at the man from before, the one that attacked him from behind. Placing his hands in his pockets, Cross tilted his head. "If you really want one so badly. I am sure you can go to the human world and snatch one. That's what I did. Follow your own advice." The tooth filled smile was instantly dropped as the word "weaklings" left the mouth of the arrancar. One thing that Cross did not like to be called, was weak.

Rage filled his eyes. Just one word could make him snap. He was doing everything possible to hold back from attacking. Nothing was working at the moment. His once bright green reiatsu, now had a black outline to the green. It was no longer under control, it just bounced around his body like lightening. He placed his hands to his side, gripping into a fist. "Weak..Ling?" His voice was in a lower manner. Almost a whole new voice.

He took one step forward, denting the sand underneath him. Before sonidoing behind Piedra. Cross was definitively faster than him. He leaned forward to the neck of Piedra before saying; "Don't test me... Or V here will have to carry you back to HQ in pieces..."

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 5]

Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum