Bleach Story RPG
Hello, guest!

Welcome to Bleach Story. We hope that you enjoy your stay here. If you are not already a member, please REGISTER. If you are a lucky member, then please log in below.

Thank you.
Welcome to Bleach Story RPG
A Bleach RPG Forum for beginners and veterans, where you can create your own RP character, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!

You are not connected. Please login or register

Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 3]

#1On the Hunt in an Eclipse (Divine Only.) Empty On the Hunt in an Eclipse (Divine Only.) Tue Aug 21, 2012 9:18 pm

Anonymous
It had been the first time that he was up and moving around in what seemed to be millenia Aegis was never active like this and he was never this dedicated but his lord, the lord marshal had given him personal specific orders about a certain traitor one he remembered all to well a simple hunting party wasn't going to catch him, the traitor was one of the fastest vasto's in his army and close to being one of the strongest, the bushes russled and waved as the great speed of aegis was on his trail minor explosions from bala's and cero's sounded off through out the region and on the outer rim he was expecting his right hand to cut off and spring a trap for this vasto

he jumped high off into the air his eyes were trained on that of the vasto and never before had he released before anyone let alone his lord or right hand but the words came out, "Speak, Aristocrata Odissea." from far off it looked like a span of dark light spawned from his back up close two black wings spawned from the thin air they all breathed formed a spear made up of dark matter he began to throw them with great precision and accuracy until finally, he clipped the vasto in the heel and landed, when he landed Aegis' vasto lorde husk was gone, his formal was a shirt with blouse pants and shoes, his skin was much more dark and the redness in his eyes were bleeding down his cheecks but spanning out mid mouth level,

Just over the brush was the trap and he was expecting the vasto to back in which he did only then was he waiting for Enma to spring the trap he stopped and waited, it wasn't just the fact that aegis had nearly killed him, but the anti-reiatsu in the air was choking alot of people and aegis wasn't letting up on it, he had advised enma and the others to cover their mouth and nose as to not be effected but he knew it wouldn't do much and so he walked forward to claim the prey and take him back before the lord marshal.

Anonymous
Standing atop the temple over looking the terraformed forest of minos. I am clad in my lord marshal armor only my face is exposed. My fur cape bellows out in the wind atop the temple. Feeling and hearing the battle taking place,i know it is a success.

I begin walking down the temple to meet aegis on the ground surrounded by the army of bone. I await aegis eagerly

Anonymous
Enma watched closely as her commander went to work on this trader. It was very special case, it was easy to figure that from Aegis being called on the job over Enma's small hunting party. This is the first time seeing Aegis out of his Vasto Lorde Husk. Never the less, this was not the time to be star struck, she had a job to do.

Aegis had struck the target with one of his spears. Obeying the orders of her superior, she tried covering her mouth and nose to avoid the extreme reactions to the anti-reiatsu in the air. She wanted to be strong before her leader, but it was beating down hard on her system. She took one last moment of focus, seeing the target in position to release the trap, before Aegis was too close to be effected by it.

Anonymous
Aegis stepped through the brush and saw that they had what they needed before long he looked to enma as his ressurrecion buried itself back into the body of Aegis but his husk did not return for a moments time, he grabbed the prey and with Enma opened a garganta only to appear before his army and his lord, tossing the traitor at the ground he approached the lord and bowed graciously before speaking, "We have brought you the traitor, my lord.." he stood up right and awaited to see what the lord marshal would do, shortly after standing upright his husk began to form over his body again before gazing to Enma.

"Are you alright?" asked Aegis showing a bit of concern and care, couldn't have his right hand dying on him now it wouldn't be a good look nor would he find another but nevertheless all questions would be answered soon.

Anonymous
From the anti-reiatsu to actually using some up to trigger the trap, Enma was beyond exhausted. Her consciousness relied on her internal focus on breathing. that is all she put her energy into. She stumbled her way through the garganta. She needed to stay awake. This became much harder by being around to very powerful beings. Her eyes were hazed and began to close. Aegis had spoke, she recognized his voice, but couldn't understand the words. She was going to make an embarrassment out of herself, and she couldn't stop. Her eyes finally closed and she fell forward. All control of her limbs was lost as she fell unconscious.

Anonymous
Seeing the traitor thrown at my feet. a smile wicked and cruel creeps onto my face as the helm of my armor grows up over my face. It forms a hell hound like apperance. I turn to Aegis and enma who is suffering from aegis's anti reiatsu. An orb of pure white light forms in my left hand. Projecting it at enma I speakBe healed. as the orb hits enma she feels instantly better any wound she may have is healed as well.

Turning now to the traitor I kick it hard in the ribs sending it tumbling him through the air landing hard breaking bones as it does. I yell outThis is what happens to traitors!

The hollow begins to move slowly from the blow it just took. Blood pouring from its mouth as it breathes

Anonymous
Enma's eyes re opened. The first thing to hit her consciousness was her Lord yelling at the traitor Hollow. Her head tilted to the side, she saw the fallen Hollow on the floor,mouth dripping with blood. lifting into a sitting up position, she looked up at Aegis and then at their Lord. This was a side of him she, personally had never seen. She breathed easier and was relaxed. Someone had healed her. She knew it would be best to stay quiet and simply watch this situation unfold.

Anonymous
The traitor hollow slowly raises to its feet it lets out a roar of anger and pain. Taking in labored breaths. It stumples somewhat and that slight misstep was all I needed. As it lost balance I sprint at it in an impressive display of shunpo as I reach the hollow I send an open palm strike to the hollows chest. I feel its heirro crack from the impact as bit of blood and bone flys into the air as the hollow itself is launched.

As the hollow lands and tumbles along the ground I lower the helm of the armor then smiling big I transform the armor to its cloak form. It rests buttoned over my shoulders. My arms are freeI show you all assembled here the power the Divine Light possess' and the fate of any traitor to our cause. as I say this black light erupts from my hands going up my arms and off my shoulders.Shall I end this pitiful traitors life now or shall I punish his ways some more!!! I yell out to the assembled army. My blood lust is palatable the subtle hint of blood can be tasted by all

Anonymous
Aegis watched on as the Vasto was tortured beaten and almost devoured by the fury of the lord Marshal a side Aegis had only seen one time before but was made to swear that he never saw it and so he looked over to his servant of whom had passed out due to his own Anti-reiatsu a curse in its own, he stayed quiet as his narrow eyes shot back to that of the vasto who pleaded for mercy but none was given none of the rest of the army was going to interfere they knew too well of the lord marshal's wrath and of aegis' and so he awaited for the finale the killing blow, the show stopper to commence and then it was going to be curtains.

Anonymous
A suit of armor begins to form from light eminating from my body as I step forward towards the hollow. The light forms a suit of golden armor accented with purple silk growing to the ground.
On the Hunt in an Eclipse (Divine Only.) Angel_Warrior_by_XxColdMistxX

As I come closer to the hollow the black light flares up over my shoulder and runs down to my hand forming the sword that twists around and grows and sharp blade. The sword glows as I point it at the hollow. The hollow looks up as I sayBe taking in a blast of black light erupts the the blade and upon striking the hollow it devours the,hollow slowly the light streaming into me feeding me the hollows essence whole.

Turning away as the hollow completely disappears. Black light flares over my entire body. The gold armor slowly grows black as if an ooze was moving over it.

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 3]

Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum