Bleach Story RPG
Hello, guest!

Welcome to Bleach Story. We hope that you enjoy your stay here. If you are not already a member, please REGISTER. If you are a lucky member, then please log in below.

Thank you.
Welcome to Bleach Story RPG
A Bleach RPG Forum for beginners and veterans, where you can create your own RP character, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!

You are not connected. Please login or register

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

#1Love Me...Kiss Me...Hunt Me... Empty Love Me...Kiss Me...Hunt Me... Sat Oct 20, 2012 1:10 pm

Anonymous
Subject: the hunt. Sun Jun 20, 2010 4:57 am

The streets of Naruki city were barely lit in the southern district and the night was blistering cold even though it was the middle of summer. A man of average high stalked the dark streets aimlessly with a light jacket on over his black t-shirt. He say a young woman waiting on a corner and thought "what perfect victim, a woman with no true purpose in this world." He made his way over to her and flash a charming smile along with a fat stack of cash, and this made her putty in his hands. He led her to a run down motel and threw her onto the bed and as she closed her eyes for what she thought would be the greatest time of her life. She waited then finally opened her eyes only to let out a shriek of terror as she witnessed a huge pitch black serpent emerging from his body then strike her in the stomach. After 2 minutes her body went limp and he walked out of the door into the night once again.

#2Love Me...Kiss Me...Hunt Me... Empty Re: Love Me...Kiss Me...Hunt Me... Sat Oct 20, 2012 1:11 pm

Anonymous
[No post order. Continue as you go. Don't wait for others.]

#3Love Me...Kiss Me...Hunt Me... Empty Re: Love Me...Kiss Me...Hunt Me... Sat Oct 20, 2012 1:21 pm

The Haitian

The Haitian
There was minor questions which ran rampant through the mind of the Bount as the inquiry of where exactly where the rest of the Bount race decided to partake themselves in were. Through the collection of souls, he was able to signify very few of these souls, as if he had to take the time in order to locate the wild dencies which remained in deep hibernation within themselves, or simply fear itself. Cocaine felt almost saddened that the race itself was distraught down to such a point where the Bount race would slimmer down to slaughter, without the consumption. The Bount watched this other Bount slay the woman he deeply coveted, and he was oddly perplexed by his actions. The lack of motive, the definite signs which the Bount himself was unsure of; Cocaine obliged himself to pose a question. <<Is this bullshit all the Bounts are worth now?>> Cocaine stood upon the steps of the construct the Bount previously stepped out of, his mask donned and reveled with the deep ebonic voice that resonated from his vocals.

#4Love Me...Kiss Me...Hunt Me... Empty Re: Love Me...Kiss Me...Hunt Me... Sat Oct 20, 2012 4:32 pm

Anonymous
Drake looked at the new person who was asking him quite a strange question. Drake smiled as a small grin started to form from his lips. " Bountts, you say? And who is you? To ask me such a question?" he said with a clear voice. It was not stern. It was his normal voice. He wanted to know who this was and why does he eager him to answer questions.

#5Love Me...Kiss Me...Hunt Me... Empty Re: Love Me...Kiss Me...Hunt Me... Sat Oct 20, 2012 10:17 pm

The Haitian

The Haitian
A slight emotion of disbelief embodied Cocaine while he watched the other's mannerisms. The racial immaturity he embodied was one that he couldn't accept from a fellow brethren of his race and with sudden quick complacency, Cocaine could only find one solution for the pasty child before him. In such individuals, Cocaine was already known to the lost aptitude that the found themselves lost in. Without the proper guidance at most all they can do is waddle in their own feces, waiting for the best to come along and stop them up. In this state of shit for brains Bounts, Cocaine decided that he oucl continue with his abhorrent plan for reformation. And which those statement, only one could take this purpose to a new degree. With his purge, he would allow a new type of Bount to take control of this pathetically organized city. Whether it be the world o the living, the Seireitei, or even Hueco Mundo; if this was the kind of Bount that were parading around, the Bount wanted no part in. His reiatsu which lied dormant within his body fluctuated slightly as his fit tighteneed. Through his masked he had no words at the comment to give to the lackadaisically boy before him. Without second thought, a spear of water formed in his hand, although malleable, one shot forward as he violently drew him arm upwards, the second branching around the man to attempt to piece his upper back before the spear in the front towards his abdominals. The Bount continued to stand still, with the exponential speed that the speed rocketeered at, Cocaine was sure to allow the boy to redeem for his inadequacies through death.

#6Love Me...Kiss Me...Hunt Me... Empty Re: Love Me...Kiss Me...Hunt Me... Sun Oct 21, 2012 2:50 pm

Anonymous
Harry had met many people in his life. But he had never met a person in his own blood race. It was a shame actually. A shame and a insult that he could never ever forget still he die. But people in his race does no die. They were immortals. Something like vampires. But deep down in his heart he knew that some one would put their name [immortals] to the test. Until then...

#7Love Me...Kiss Me...Hunt Me... Empty Re: Love Me...Kiss Me...Hunt Me... Tue Nov 13, 2012 4:41 pm

Anonymous
The air was blowing slightly. As the trees nearby rustled calmly. It was a cold and damp night. He knew it well. Far..far..away, he knew there would be someone who would accept him. Not merely as a person in his same race. A friend, comrade or at the very least a subordinate. He only wished if that would ever happen. Or would it be the opposite?...

#8Love Me...Kiss Me...Hunt Me... Empty Re: Love Me...Kiss Me...Hunt Me... Sat Nov 17, 2012 8:36 pm

Anonymous
[OPEN?]

#9Love Me...Kiss Me...Hunt Me... Empty Re: Love Me...Kiss Me...Hunt Me... Sun Nov 18, 2012 2:49 pm

Anonymous
The image of the man was glowing brighter and brighter by the seconds. It was in one way delightful and the other way of shameful. But it stopped. Total darkness now. The image was no where to be seen. That was his life. He needed a change and he would risk his life t get it.

#10Love Me...Kiss Me...Hunt Me... Empty Re: Love Me...Kiss Me...Hunt Me... Mon Nov 26, 2012 3:49 pm

Anonymous
Drake activated his doll and looked around. Would he appear before him? Would he?...

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum