Bleach Story RPG
Hello, guest!

Welcome to Bleach Story. We hope that you enjoy your stay here. If you are not already a member, please REGISTER. If you are a lucky member, then please log in below.

Thank you.
Welcome to Bleach Story RPG
A Bleach RPG Forum for beginners and veterans, where you can create your own RP character, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!

You are not connected. Please login or register

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

#1Love Me...Kiss Me...Hunt Me.... CLOSED Empty Love Me...Kiss Me...Hunt Me.... CLOSED Sun Feb 24, 2013 1:32 pm

Anonymous
Subject: the hunt. Sun Jun 20, 2010 4:57 am

The streets of U.K city were barely lit in the southern district and the night was blistering cold even though it was the middle of summer. A man of average high stalked the dark streets aimlessly with a light jacket on over his black t-shirt. He say a young woman waiting on a corner and thought "what perfect victim, a woman with no true purpose in this world." He made his way over to her and flash a charming smile along with a fat stack of cash, and this made her putty in his hands. He led her to a run down motel and threw her onto the bed and as she closed her eyes for what she thought would be the greatest time of her life. She waited then finally opened her eyes only to let out a shriek of terror as she witnessed a huge pitch black serpent emerging from his body then strike her in the stomach. After 2 minutes her body went limp and he walked out of the door into the night once again.

#2Love Me...Kiss Me...Hunt Me.... CLOSED Empty Re: Love Me...Kiss Me...Hunt Me.... CLOSED Sun Feb 24, 2013 1:32 pm

Anonymous
[NO POST COUNT AND ORDER. AND OPEN ONLY FOR 2]

#3Love Me...Kiss Me...Hunt Me.... CLOSED Empty Re: Love Me...Kiss Me...Hunt Me.... CLOSED Sun Feb 24, 2013 3:11 pm

Anonymous
"Hemm.....No mom I don't wanna go to school. The girls have cooties!.....I AIN'T GAY!!!" *Pop pop pop* Smoke escaping the barrel of his gun that he was now aiming towards the front door. Rubbing his face with a pillow he dries the sweat off his face and throws the pillow across the room. In a single motion he removes the covers and throws his legs out from under the blanket and onto the floor. Throwing his arms into the air he lunges forward and takes a few steps away from the bed while stretching and allowing a yawn to escape. Grinning he turns his head to see a hump moving in his bed. "Your services are up my dear. The money is on the counter by the door. I'm taking a shower." Stumbling towards the next room he finds two arms wrap around his waist. The feel of her naked skin against hers brushes up against his bottom as they both stood there naked. "I take it you want one as well? Well go ahead and jump in. I'll be there in a moment." Nodding her head she lets go and walks past him shaking her hips. Grinning he slaps her on the behind once to make her jump and walks away to the door.

*Scream*. Looking out the bullet hole he finds a bellhop laying on the floor with three bullet holes in his torso dead. Standing beside his body was a maid who apparently had found the body and was now screaming over the sight. "Awe shit...I told them not to wake me. It's their own damn fault. I'll take care of it later." Picking his head up slightly he twists his head and thinks about what he was fixing to do and the fully erects his back to the straight position and smiles again. "Oh! That's right. I have a girl in the shower waiting on me." Walking back into the shower room he looks down at his man hood and grins, "You wanna play more don't you?" Sneaking into the shower he finds her laying down in the tub with soap and bubbles covering her body and half of her breasts, leaving only the cleavage showing and the top of her size D ladies. Lowering his body down on top of her steam rises out of the shower blocking the amazing scene that you know you wanna watch, but ehh...sucks for you. Razz

Resting in the water alone now Sebastian sighs as his "friend" had left out. "What to do today? Hmm...I seem to have no plans. I guess it's a free day then." Rising out of the water he grabs a towel and wraps it around his head and walks out to his bed. Looking at what she had laid out for him to wear she had a nice taste in fashion. Getting dressed he looks down at the clock and realizes he has been in the shower for 3 hours. Quickly twisting his head towards the door he notices all the money was gone. His wallet was also sitting next to the pile of cash. "That bitch..." Scurrying over to his wallet he finds it as empty as his loins after he was finished with her. Rage filled his mind as he had just enough money for a pizza after he paid her. Filled with anger he finishes getting dressed and grabs his pistols under the bed. Walking to the door he kicks it out wards and finds himself being stared at. A closer look at the door he finds another man laying on the floor. The door flying open had hit a police officer in the head and knocked him out. Apparently was just about to knock on the door, but Sebastian knocked first.

Walking out of his room he stops to hear a scream and runs to discover what the cause for a scream was. Kicking in a second door he finds a woman laying limp on the bed. "Damn...and she was cute too." Walking out he thinks back to see if he can remember anybody that looked suspicious that he ran past to the room. Blinking he stops and pops a window out with a single shot and hops out the window and lands on the ground about twenty yards away from the man who he thought was the culprit. "Excuse me sir. I would like to ask you one question, and I want an honest answer..." Walking towards the man he stops about ten yards away. "Where do you find bitches like that? That girl was tight!!!"

#4Love Me...Kiss Me...Hunt Me.... CLOSED Empty Re: Love Me...Kiss Me...Hunt Me.... CLOSED Mon Feb 25, 2013 3:47 pm

Anonymous
Drake looked at the new visitor and smiled. He was quite at a young age maybe on his 20 or so. Other than that Drake caught nothing very much unusual of the man. Smiling he said to the boy, "Ah! You've asked the right man, dude. I'm all-in-all on that subject." he said grinning. It was all true. Drake was a person who had sex with women at least 4 days a week not with ugly looking centipedes but with glamouring blondes, redheads. Yes, it was just motherfucking awesome. It was the life for him. So he thought.

Looking at the boy again he said with a smile, "The secret is the perfume. I use Black-knight, what do you?"

#5Love Me...Kiss Me...Hunt Me.... CLOSED Empty Re: Love Me...Kiss Me...Hunt Me.... CLOSED Sat Mar 16, 2013 12:26 pm

Anonymous
[BUMP]

#6Love Me...Kiss Me...Hunt Me.... CLOSED Empty Re: Love Me...Kiss Me...Hunt Me.... CLOSED Sun Jun 02, 2013 10:29 am

Anonymous
[BUMP]

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum