Bleach Story RPG
Hello, guest!

Welcome to Bleach Story. We hope that you enjoy your stay here. If you are not already a member, please REGISTER. If you are a lucky member, then please log in below.

Thank you.
Welcome to Bleach Story RPG
A Bleach RPG Forum for beginners and veterans, where you can create your own RP character, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!

You are not connected. Please login or register

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 2 of 2]

Anonymous
Walter looked at the person with a cold eyes, un-amused of his attitude. "Who the hell doe he think he is?" he thought as he pushed Piedra away from him. The push however made Walter loose his balance but in a nick-of-time he managed to balance himself as he looked at the dude with keen eyes. "His strong.hmm..." he scratched his chin, "So how the fuck are you? And what are you? Some stereo-type dude coming all this way to meet me, huh? come on, tell me!" Walter demanded as he slid his hand towards his pocket.

Anonymous
"No," Piedra said, dusting himself off after he was rudly shoved, "I'm a sterotype thief here to steal all your crap, idiot," Piedra would clearify. He wans't here to be friends or to learn something amazing about some lost man deep underground. No. Piedra was here for free stuff and free stuff alone. Unfortunately for Walter, that free stuff weighed more than Walter's life.

"I am Piedra, the greatest thing on this planet. Ya should be happy to give me everythin' I want," Piedra proclaimed, speaking as if it were obvious. He would shove Walter right back, a gruff and heavy shove that was intended to, possibly, make Walter stumbel again.

"So hurry up! Ya aren't gonna make me wait, are ya?". No. Of course he wouldn't make Piedra wait. Because Piedra was a godly like, beautiful, powerful creature that deserved everything he wanted and was never, ever wrong. He was a creature that was undeniable. This man should feel honored to be in Piedra's pressence. So honored he'd give all his stuff before bowing down and eating the glorious dirt Piedra walked on.

Anonymous
[Exams just finished, will reply tomorrow]Smile

Anonymous
As Piedra shoved him hard on the chest, Walter went a few steps back as he was gonna stumble down on the floor, yet he managed to keep himself balanced. Filling up with rage inside him, he wanted to kill the cocky fellow straight away but he somehow managed to calm himself down.

Looking at him with face that showed no emotion he said slowly, "Look here buddy; I'm damn tired. I just got off from hell itself, and what the heck are you doing threatening to me to give all my money to you? I have none, if may be so honest with you! So get the hell off my face, ass hole!" he cursed Piedra, trying to uses words to calm his anger from exploding and beating the crap out of the stranger.

"Tell me, oh lonely one, do you need medical help?"

Anonymous
"Ey, I didn't wanna know yer freakin' life story, jus give me all yer stuff," Piedra said, as if money was what he was referring to in the first place. That was silly. Arrancar didn't need money. Oh no. Piedra liked things. Objects. Material goods. Stuff that could have varying levels of value so long as they were interesting or could serve an important, or narcissistic, purpose for the Arrancar.

The most popular: clothes and jewelry.
Piedra would look around, looking for anything this guy may have collected. Anything that Walter may have saved up or found or even something of his own he took off and set aside as he rested. Weapons would be great right now, but maybe some food or such too. Piedra didn't need food, but he'd eat all the food a human had in store just to taste it even if that meant the human would starve.

"Shoes. Gimmie yer shoes," Piedra demanded, pointing downwards at Walter's feet when his attention came back Walter. Yup. It didn't look like Piedra was planning on listening to Walter's complaints and exclamations. No. Piedra wanted something and it didn't matter what consequences that was upon others or whether or not they wanted to give it up. No. All that mattered was Piedra.

Anonymous
"My shoes?" Walter looked at Piedra with a confused look on his face. "Why would anyone want my shoes?" he thought for a moment and looked backed at the thief with a smile. "I see. It seems that your more than a lunatic. Trying to steal shoes which are completely larger than your size. What kind of thief are you? Seriously, you need to go far way. Very far. The likes of you, is indeed a threat to the human race itself." he said firmly looking at the lunatic. If there is any left, of course...

Spinning his head around, Walter took a small tool from his pocket. It was his tool. He needed it very much. It was a token of violence for him however it was his power. He showed it to the guy. A tiny 8 pointed star pentacle that had kept for years. "do you know what this is?"

Anonymous
"Shut the hell up!" Piedra exclaimed, a little frustrated by that 'Which are completely larger than your size' comment. No! Piedra felt completely insulted by that! If anything, those damn things would be far too small! Way too small! Piedra's amazing feet wouldn't fit in them because he was too incredible and the muscles in his feet were so strong and broad that this puny guy's stupid shoes wouldn't be able to contain them.

"The hell they are too big. There ain't no way that those small feet could even half compare to mine!" Piedra defended, as if it were really a big deal. Piedra clenched his fists when he realized this guy was not giving up his shoes. Did he think this was a game? That Piedra wasn't about to jack this dudes Nikes and hang them on a street light somewhere? Piedra's beat a little kid for their shoes simply because he wanted them, but there was no way that he'd allow any kid or adult or anything saying that anything on Piedra was too small. Those words should never be used to describe Piedra! They pissed him the hell off! No! Piedra was too large! Too big and tough! He wasn't too small! Never!

"I don't care!" He roared, infuriated. He wasn't planning on playing the 'Guess what kinda item this is' game. Oh no. Piedra was passed that. He'd asked this guy to give him all his things how many times now? How many strikes before this guy needed to be forced off the field? Piedra wasn't going to just keep playing the nice little burglar and not pull out his box cutter when busted by the householders? Piedra, the mighty and talented thief, wasn't going to allow disrespect upon himself, his trade, his skills, or his powers.

So, when Walter pulled out the item for Piedra to see, Piedra inhaled and, quickly, spat acid straight for Walter's face. The dark bile was fast moving and there was alot, enough to completely coat Walter's face and fall down to his shoulders. Should Walter get hit by the acid he would feel his skin dissolving by the highly corrosive substance.

After spitting, Piedra would wipe the drool from the corner of his mouth as he waited for Walter to fall to the floor screaming and flailing around.

Anonymous
Piedra Brazofuerte had spitted on his face. Something he never expected someone would do. As he spitted on Walters face, Walter fell on his knees as felt something affecting his skin. Some kind of thing burning. Walter wandered what it was as he took a quick view at Brazofuerte. The bastard look like a person who was interestingly waiting for something to happen. "Though luck, old boy. I ain't normal like you!" he whispered towards himself as he let him ability flow towards the small pentacle as he brushed his face with it. Expect for a small part of his face the other was okay. But he knew he could regain his looks again.

"Well, jolly good thing you did. You should have heard me before spitting on my space, boy!" he said with a roguish smile on his face.

Anonymous
OOC: Say Walter, where is your character's profile and stuff?

IC: "How 'bout I kick it in then?" Piedra exclaimed as he quickly charged in and kicked straight for Walter's face. He kicked so that the center of his foot would crash into Walter's nose. If Walter didn't dodge it or block it or use that strange power he had, he could end up with a broken nose considering just how hard Piedra kicked at the man.

"Yer a pretty cocky bastard for a shitty human! Whatcha think about becoming my subordinate? I think it'd be an honor for a scumbag human like you to do all mah biddin'," Piedra offered, graciously being the kind and wonderful Arrancar that he was as to invite this man to join him. There was no better thing that Piedra could give him than for this human to become his, Piedra's, slave.

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 2]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum