Bleach Story RPG
Hello, guest!

Welcome to Bleach Story. We hope that you enjoy your stay here. If you are not already a member, please REGISTER. If you are a lucky member, then please log in below.

Thank you.
Welcome to Bleach Story RPG
A Bleach RPG Forum for beginners and veterans, where you can create your own RP character, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!

You are not connected. Please login or register

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

#1Busy days 4th division Empty Busy days 4th division Thu Dec 22, 2011 5:50 pm

Anonymous
"move him to the sickbed over there. i got a report there are two more groups of wounded shinigami on their way here." It looked like it was chaos inside the 4th divison but that was only for the untrained eye. every one of her squad members knew exactly what she expected from them and what they where supposed to do. She looked around every bed was full this was not gonna do it they came in faster than the members could heal them. She sighed then she smiled guess it couldent be helped she would have to use it. she slowly drew her blade "everyone please stay back i will handle this. Please, soar up into the sky Shirohane." white feathers filled the room akane directed them to the wounded and then utterd one word "smear" causing the feathers to turn into a clear water-like substance. that healed the wounds. her sword slowly materialized again in its sealed form and she sheated it. "the worst chrisis should be over now i will leave the rest to you" the shinigami she spoked to nodded and akane headed for the door. there where so many wounded theese days she had a feeling something big was going to happen soon..

#2Busy days 4th division Empty Re: Busy days 4th division Thu Dec 22, 2011 6:10 pm

Anonymous
(ooc is this open akane??)

#3Busy days 4th division Empty Re: Busy days 4th division Fri Dec 23, 2011 10:25 pm

Anonymous
(ooc ichigo was gonna join we never said anything bout other captains so i guess but until after xmas ill be semi absent also posted in other thread that its put on hold till after xmas and such or ill send michael on ur ass ^^ ))

#4Busy days 4th division Empty Re: Busy days 4th division Fri Dec 23, 2011 10:46 pm

Anonymous
(lol ok no problem akane have a good xmas too

#5Busy days 4th division Empty Re: Busy days 4th division Sun Jan 01, 2012 4:36 am

Anonymous
The door to the sickbay opens and a familar figure enters his extra long captains haori with red silk lining hang comfortably in his well muscled frame his dark hair somewhat spiked. His zanpacto sheathed over his right shoulder the silver music note charm hangs by his,right side.

"a truely amazing shikai captain akane. a wonder of the fourth squad you are." My voice cuts through the chaos.i am standing there slightly holding my ribs which were bandaged. As akane turns to address me I bow my,head slightly. After all this is her home not mine.

#6Busy days 4th division Empty Re: Busy days 4th division Sun Jan 01, 2012 5:41 am

Anna Nanashi

Anna Nanashi
"Most wonderful indeed, graceful yet more helpful then most shinkai's could ever be in this situtation Captain Akane taichou."commented a voice as Amaya walked in right after Tazuma bowing to her as well "I wish my squad wouldnt keep me under house arrest so much for my wounds or maybe there wouldnt be so many hurt."She commented adjusting her flowing black sleeves. She smiled watching both of them calmly. "I am only here for a cheak up on my wound for whether i am reed from my house arrest or not yet cause sitting at home is annoying me and hadikazuki to death."She commented touching her blade hilt

http://www.bleachstory.net

#7Busy days 4th division Empty Re: Busy days 4th division Wed Jan 04, 2012 8:56 pm

Anonymous
(ooc sorry but this thread is on a semi hold due to akane dealing with some irl issues right now ))

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum