Bleach Story RPG
Hello, guest!

Welcome to Bleach Story. We hope that you enjoy your stay here. If you are not already a member, please REGISTER. If you are a lucky member, then please log in below.

Thank you.
Welcome to Bleach Story RPG
A Bleach RPG Forum for beginners and veterans, where you can create your own RP character, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!

You are not connected. Please login or register

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 2]

#1Fifty Days For Conspiracy Empty Fifty Days For Conspiracy Sat Mar 10, 2012 5:33 pm

Thor Blerster

Thor Blerster
Fifty Days For Conspiracy Byakuraaaan-1Fifty Days For Conspiracy Byakuraaaan-1Fifty Days For Conspiracy Byakuraaaan-1

"There Is a Hell, Believe Me, and I’ve Seen It. There Is a Heaven, Let’s Keep It as a Secret."

Fifty Days For Conspiracy

Prologue

11.00 P.M
Naruki City

The secret is how to die. Since the beginning of time, the secret had always been how to die. The Babylonians, Mayans, Egyptians, Greek mystical and the entire ancient world wanted to know how to die. Some ancients thought that, because Ave ate the apple, people started to die on. But that was an idiotic concept that foolish people made. People should die to make the earth more balance and to reduce the earth population. More than that people should know about coming apocalypse. That was heading towards earth on 2012.12.21. People all thought that it would be the end of the human race, but they were all very wrong. It never came...

In Greek an Apocalypse was the meaning of ("lifting of the veil" or "revelation") is a disclosure of something hidden from the majority of mankind in an era dominated by falsehood and misconception, i.e. the veil to be lifted. By extension, apocalypse can refer to any End Time scenario or to the end of the world in general. People thought that the world they knew would end in 2012 but it never happened. The scientist made another theory saying that the world would end in another 100 years which was very true. But For Mario De Silfernadez, the world ended soon than he had anticipated...

Mario De Silfernadez never knew the rightful method of dying. Nor, he never wanted to die in such a young age. But this day, he was gonna learn the secret that baffled every mystic in the ancient world and the modern world. The secret is how to die. He was running through the streets of Colombo. There was no one to be seen at this kind of hour. It was 11.45 PM. He was running to his life. The streets were quite dark, except for the lights that were on in the street. Taking a turn towards a dark corner, Mario looked at his killer. He was nowhere to be found. He was lucky; Mario had struck a dead end. The wall was 15 feet high and smooth. There was no way of climbing it. Mario felt something, coming from his back. The dark senses were closing in. He knew that the attacker would never obtain what he had come for. A moment later, however the figure produced a blade and brought it to Mario's Face. The blade hovered. Carefully and surgically. Mario screamed, but it was too late, he now knew how to die...

Chapter 1; Erinnerungen Im Regen.

Meditation is any form of a family of practices in which practitioners train their minds or self-induce a mode of consciousness to realize some benefit. The English meditation is derived from the Latin meditatio, from a verb meditari, meaning "to think, contemplate, devise, ponder, and meditate". Meditation is generally an inwardly oriented, personal practice, which individuals do by themselves. Prayer beads or other ritual objects are commonly used during meditation. Meditation may involve invoking or cultivating a feeling or internal state, such as compassion, or attending to a specific focal point. The term can refer to the state itself, as well as to practices or techniques employed to cultivate the state.

As a tradition in his family he was used to mediate every month in his back-porch. This time he made a very exceptional sacrifice by meditating for more 6 months non-stop. He never knew, how he did it, but he just did. He drank nor water or ate nor food. Yet, he had the energy to meditate more. He wanted spiritual enlightenment in himself. Yet, he knew that he could not gain with a mere mediating consciousness. He knew that he had to do more. More greater than anything he had done on his life. But he knew one thing for certain as well. He was not yet, ready! It was not yet, time! The truth however, was stranger still.

As they say, "A man cannot be comfortable without his own approval."

The sun was shining bright through the clouds. The birds were flying over the sky, merrily. It was a beautiful day. Or was it? Udarsha, the former captain commander of the soul society was lying on a comfortable chair near his garden. He was reading a book while he lay. Getting bored of the book he simply took a small lighter and lit it up a cigarette. Udarsha closed his eyes as he took another drag on his cigarette, the harsh bite of the tobacco tempered by the calming effect of the nicotine. The peaceful feeling coursed through him, slowly filling him with a blissfully soothing effect that allowed him to view everything around him clearly for a few all too brief seconds. Udarsha was not a smoker, at all. He would only smoke once a month and so. And today it was the day to do some serious smoking.

As he smoked he started to think about the enemies he has met during the past couple of years. They were all exciting but boring as hell. As he was regaining his thoughts, he came upon a incident that happened two or three months ago. It was quite a repugnant incident. Which was filled with blood-shed as well? Taking another drag on the cigarette, his thoughts traveled back at time, where there were no rules....

It was a day that he could godly remember. It was 9.00 P.M. in human hours. Udarsha was fighting a fighting a Demi-Hollow, near the streets. There were no humans to be seen so it was okay. The hollow was medium sized bipedal Hollow with a mask resembling the face of a frog and two long extensions coming out the sides of its mask, resembling pigtails. Even though, it was small it was strong. Just barely... He knew he could kill the hollow with one strike from his Zanpakutō, but he wanted to have some fun with it. So Udarsha meddled with it first. He never knew that he was being watched...

The human was covering himself by the over-hanging lamp post. Where he thought would give him some cover. But he never knew that the person he was messing with was good in finding the awareness of slight spiritual presence.

Udarsha who meddling with the hollow was surprised to find a spiritual pressure near him. It was not immense or strong but it was barley normal. Seeing that this would turn bad, he immediately stabbed the demi-hollow with his Zanpakutō. Where it slowly faded away. After the killing it, Udarsha slowly turned himself towards the lamp post where the person was hiding as he walked. Calmly he walked towards the post. He anticipated the person to run after seeing him walking towards him. Just as that the unknown person started to sprint away from Udarsha. Making a smile on his face, Udarsha a started to run normally towards the man so he could catch up with him. "This is gonna be fun..."

Fear is a distressing negative sensation induced by a perceived threat. It is a basic survival mechanism occurring in response to a specific stimulus, such as pain or the threat of danger. In short, fear is the ability to recognize danger leading to an urge to confront it or flee from it (also known as the fight-or-flight response) but in extreme cases of fear (terror) a freeze or paralysis response is possible. The person who had seen Udarsha had it. He was running for his life. As for Udarsha he was keeping pace as he ran. He knew that he could catch the person by doing a simple, "Fast step", but he wanted to have fun. "You can run. But you can't run forever..."

Exhausted of running, the human fell towards the ground with a hard thud on his knee. He knew he had been followed so he started to crawl to the nearby lamp post where he could get a good view of his follower. Frightened more and more the human start to embrace him in fear as he heard the soft sound of footsteps coming near and near him. "W-who's t-there?" the human said with a more frightened voice. "Your father." Udarsha said sarcastically as he took his Zanpakutō from his hilt and pointed the end of the blade to the pavement where it made a slashing sound. "Who are you?" the human asked again, his eyes wide open. Udarsha grinned and said slowly, "Who am I? How can you ask such a stupid question? I am who I am!"

The boat was racing towards the sea at full speed. The sea was rough and heavy but the boat managed. There were only two people on board. And they were; Udarsha and another unknown human. After traveling about 2Km from the shore, Udarsha stopped the boats engine and looked at the corpse. Bloody liquid was following from his throat. It was a clean blade that went through the person throat. "Such an repugnant kill!" Udarsha thought as he viewed the sea. There were sharks about and they needed to be careful. With a sign Udarsha crouched down and looked at the corpse again as he took his Zanpakutō again slowly and started to cut the body in pieces. 1st, he took the eyes balls and slices it in pieces then he started to cut open his face, stomach, sections... As time went by, Udarsha was available to cut the whole body in 70 pieces where he would dump it all in the sea were the Sharks would eat. He knew one thing well. that he killed, the human with a smile on his face.

Udarsha had faced a lot of enemies and so he has killed them brutally and sadistically. But for a couple of months from now he was lacking fights. He had no one to fight with but he knew one thing; that someone was heading his way...

"There are more dead people than living. And their numbers are increasing. The living are getting rare."

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
WORD COUNT; 1800

http://www.bleachstory.net

#2Fifty Days For Conspiracy Empty Re: Fifty Days For Conspiracy Tue Mar 20, 2012 4:47 pm

Anonymous
    Kieran POV
i lay in a tree in spirit body so that i would not freak out the non-spiritual seeing humans for i was way up in the tree. I was using some of that rare time that i get to just relax in the human world see what different from the last time i was here. Also to think about what has happen recently like the fact that a group of arrencars and what i can only think were demons that event i haven't yet fully healed and recovered from i still have fresh scars from that one attack by that demon if we meet again. Well lets say that this time i will not go down so easily. I just lay there just thinking and almost going to sleep when out of nowhere i feel a huge plument in human reiatsu and a huge spike in hollow reiatsu on the other side of the city so far that it would take about a minute even with shunpo to get there. I just sigh and grumble to no one but myself and my zan as i sweep a hand though my ice blue hair and fix my robes and make sure my obi is tried tightly all the while saying. "dam it is it too hard to ask for just one day no i would settle for half a day of nothing to do with hollows or other spiritual matters happening when i am here for some r and r. Dam my luck as a captain of the gotei 13." all i got from my zan spirit is just chuckles that sound like small thunder claps. I then jump from the tree and stand on thin air by using reiatsu i then right my self then i shunpo off towards that increasing spike of hollow reiatsu.

Marcus POV
i stand in the spot where i and a small-mid size pack of hollows entered into the human world. I just shake my head at how easy it is to lead hollows along all you need to do is drop good hints about strong or rich in reiatsu humans and then say something like eating enough of those humans and you will get power beyond what you ever dream of. Well that what they think we are here for but it not the real reason that is this pack of hollows are nothing more then bait for another hollow one that i have tried to hunt and kill for a while now but every time i get close to it. It just bolts away but using a move that i have not seen before it faster then anything that i have seen. I know that it not like sonido it something altogether different. Maybe if i eat that hollow i might just get a clue as to how it does that move. Now that a move i would not mind having in with the ones that i already have. I look around at what the hollows are doing they are acting nicely eating any humans and souls that they find. Then i see one trying to sneak off towards the area of higher reiatsu but i did say to them that i would say when to move so i sonido in front of it wagging my finger at it then firing a cero point blank into it mask. Now with my control over my reiatsu that should only be sensed as a oddly strong hollow and not as a arrencar. For some reason the hollow i hunt does not come anywhere near arrencars i wonder why. Right then i sense a shinigami and a strong one at that getting closer all the time. Right there is no way that hollow coming here now why did this had to happen just my luck god dammit.

#3Fifty Days For Conspiracy Empty Re: Fifty Days For Conspiracy Wed Mar 21, 2012 6:31 pm

Anonymous
[Invited by Udarsha]

The night was satisfying and breezy, just the breeze that Meruka
likes to have blown in his face late at night. It was hard to
notice what he was actually doing out so late at night, everything
was so much of a blur to him. One minute he was in a house full of
people partying and drinking, next minute he is strolling crookedly
down the street in Naruki city. The weird thing is that the party
was in Karakura, Meruka knew he had travelled a heck of a distance
unknowingly. 'Clearly' knowing this didn't stop him though, he
continued his mission of wondering around stumbling every couple
of steps. It wasn't long until he felt the urge to release any
thing that had been eaten or drank, he could feel a gross taste
in the back of his thought. He skipped over to the closest corner,
He ended up hurling all over a street garbage can. He still felt
blurred, but it did clear himself up a tiny bit.

Sitting next to his puke, he decided to have a smoke, he reached
down in his back front pocket and pulled out small box, inside it
contained a set of cigarettes and his lighter. He was surprised,
yet felt so stupid, why did he go party with his valuable fullbring
sitting in his box of cigarettes, anyone could of taken it when he
was out of it. That lighter was more valuable then his own life.
Soon after he lit the smoke, he felt soothed after a few draws of it.
Suddenly, completely out of nowhere. A spike of spiritual pressure
emerged... A hollow and a Shinigami maybe. He jumped to his feet,
still a little tripping from the drinks, still he made his way
towards the sensation, slowly but surely. Something had happened
now, the hollow's pressure had disappeared, a new one had come.
Low but noticeable. It defiantly was an average human, its spiri
tual pressure was desperate and aggregated. He tried to make a
faster approve there but it felt as if they were moving further
and further away from him. Soon after he felt nothing atall.
pre

#4Fifty Days For Conspiracy Empty Re: Fifty Days For Conspiracy Thu Mar 22, 2012 4:09 pm

Thor Blerster

Thor Blerster
Fifty Days For Conspiracy Byakuraaaan-1Fifty Days For Conspiracy Byakuraaaan-1Fifty Days For Conspiracy Byakuraaaan-1

"There Is a Hell, Believe Me, and I’ve Seen It. There Is a Heaven, Let’s Keep It as a Secret."

The Beginning Of The Assassin.

Udarsha got up from his chair and stretched his arms and legs a bit. They were quite rigid. He was sitting on the chair was quite a time. It had maken his arms and legs hard. Quite walking around the open space, Udarsha took a deep breath of air from the atmospheres around him. The air was quite cool mostly because of the trees and plants that were situated in the yard. The day was quite good, yet, he felt loneliness inside him for some bizarre reason. Taking out another cigarette from his pocket, he lighted it as well. For he knew that; it was gonna be a long day for him.

Loneliness is not a sin. Loneliness is an unpleasant feeling. In which a person feels a strong sense of emptiness and solitude resulting from inadequate levels of social relationships. However, it is a subjective experience. Loneliness has also been described as social pain - a psychological mechanism meant to alert an individual of isolation and motivate him to seek social connections. To speak/talk with someone. To share a person’s feeling with someone. And mostly, to love someone. But some people did not have the luck to talk with people or have a strong relationship with them. And it was actually not a sin...

The roads of Naruki city was deserted like a ghost town. There was no soul outside the city besides Udarsha. “Good.” Udarsha thought taking another smoke up. He knew that, if he met a person or thing on the road it would meet its unfaithful doom! Sighing in disappointment, he started to walk on the pavement his face held down, thinking of the un-worthy and brutal things, he had done to the world and mostly for the living race called; Humans.

“Always do right. This will gratify some people and astonish the rest.” For Udarsha he had never done a right thing. It was always the wrong thing to him. Or was it?

Keeping a distance between the main roads he walked slowly. The street lights provided his illumination. So did the bright moon that was hanging over the sky; which would a child would tell? The owls and bats were shrieking as they filed over him. It would be quite terrifying for another person, but for Udarsha it was nothing. He feared nothing. He only feared one thing which was totally repugnant; it was him! That was his greatest and only illusion of the world...

“Don't part with your illusions. When they are gone you may still exist, but you have ceased to live.”

A spiritual pressure? Or was it? It was a spiritual pressure of some unlucky soul near. “No, wait!” Udarsha thought as he shot his head in a direction.lt was a sprite force of 2 people, quite nearby him. One of the spiritual pressures is obviously a captain’s sprite force. “Yes, at last. A person to play with.” He thought making a roguish grin on his face. As he walked toward’s eternity, trying to find the person. As for the person, he would never ever know what F***ing hit him/her. The person would only face death, itself...

“Cowards die many times before their deaths. The valiant never taste of death but once.”

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
WORD COUNT; 600

#5Fifty Days For Conspiracy Empty Re: Fifty Days For Conspiracy Fri Mar 23, 2012 3:25 pm

Anonymous
Meruka thought he lost track of the spiritual pressure of the
mystery man/woman. It had been about five to ten minutes and he
was chilling, laying down on an long seat on the walkway of the
street. At that moment, he had finally picked up on the spiritual
pressure once again. He sprung to his feet, almost tripping over
, but that wasn't all. He felt maybe one or two more different
ones too. They all felt extremely strong and he was most likely
not matched for any of them. Knowing that, it still didn't kill
his verge of curiosity he felt he had to check out what was going
on with the random things happening around. He was sobered up a
tiny bit more to walk a little straighter, maybe even enough to
start running. Forget that, he needed to hurry up.

With the situation, Meruka needed to get a move on. He started
running a bit, then lunged into the air, leaving a spiral of
green light. He started to slowly dash through the sky, after
every step, more strange green light appeared under his feet.
He was closing in on the location, but with all the running in
the air, he couldn't help feeling nauseous not to mention with
all the alcohol in his body. He hurled in mid air, sending the
slime all over someone's balcony, seems they get a present when
they wake up. After about five more minutes of dashing, he should
reach the location. But still the thought of all the spiritual
pressure didn't slip his mind. He tried his best to pick up the
pace, but it was almost impossible in his current condition. He
wonders what if something goes wrong, he would need to pull up
his sock as fast as possible.

#6Fifty Days For Conspiracy Empty Re: Fifty Days For Conspiracy Fri Mar 23, 2012 6:39 pm

Anonymous
    Kieran POV
as i shunpo closer to where the hollow reiatsu was sorced i felt a spike in one then the disappearence of other hollow reiatsu. I waited to see if that would spark some in fighting between the hollows but that was all i felt. There was something in the back of my mind saying that this seemed off for one why did they stay in one place when they would normally go on a rampage and two it felt like there was some unseen hand that guided them to a rich but under guarded part of the town. I get there and see that the hollows are eating any human or soul they find i feel all my rage and negative emotions well up over this and what has happen recently. I let them flow out it better to let them out then to let then stay inside and slowly poisen me. What i do next i only remember in a blur i know that i did not release my zan or limiter but i was like a super cell lightning storm though those hollows quick deadly strikes. Then i feel another reiatsu coming closer it has a human feel but trances of hollow so a fullbringer is near i better go and see how he fairing. With that i shunpo to the reiatsu and appear in front of him suddenly and say. "so what a human doing here of all places at this time of night or should i say whats a fullbringer doing here of all places at this time of night."

#7Fifty Days For Conspiracy Empty Re: Fifty Days For Conspiracy Fri Mar 23, 2012 6:56 pm

Anonymous
    Marcus POV
as i feel the shinigami come closer i hide in the clump of trees and bushes near by and total seal my reiatsu so that it can not be felt by anything that can sense it. Then i see the shinigami by what i can sense he at least a high level lt. If not a captain class shinigami the hollows on the other hand seem not to notice just how strong this shinigami is they just feel him and that he would be a very filling soul. Then out of nowhere his reiatsu spikes and he moving so fast that he just a blur i even lose sight of him a few times. hmmm it seems that my bait worked but for the wrong prey but this shinigami maybe what i need to boost myself up a few levels i just need to wait for the right moment. then i feel the reiatsu of a being that i have not felt before but he strong enough to be worth hunting then i see the shinigami shunpo towards the reiatsu and i follow at a distance and still keep my reiatsu completely sealed to wait for the right time to leap in and reap my rewards.

#8Fifty Days For Conspiracy Empty Re: Fifty Days For Conspiracy Fri Mar 23, 2012 10:31 pm

Thor Blerster

Thor Blerster

Let’s Face Death!

Turning towards the corner from the street Udarsha sensed a sprite force from nearby. Very nearby. Looking at the black strange and unknown person, Udarsha smiled. The person was hiding under the shadows. Afraid to face death, itself. Making a smile on his face, Udarsha, started to walk near the person. Slowly by slowly, the person appearance came to view. It was a teenager in the age of 15 or 18. He had light brown high which highlighted his face with marvelous effects. His eyes were quite red in colour which was like a snake hunting for it’s pray in the twilight. His skin was light brown in colour which matched his full-suit. The boy had mischief’s looks, indeed. Not very mischievous for a full bringer!

The Full bringers are rare spiritually aware Humans who are born with an ability called a Full bring, in which they can manipulate the "soul" of matter for a variety of effects. Their powers are defined by Hollow Reiryoku. Full bringers each have a parent who was attacked by a Hollow before they were born. Traces of the Hollows' powers remained in their mothers' bodies, which were then passed onto them when they were born. Thus, the powers resemble those of Hollows more than they resemble that of a Shinigami's. Those were quite the theory of a full-bringer. Yet, it did not explain what kind of full-bringer was near Udarsha...

Looking at the full-bringer, Udarsha noticed that two types of spiritual pressures were coming near him. Step by step it was increasing as well. Udarsha turned his head towards the position where it was coming from. It wasn’t far. It was quite near. Udarsha knew that this new comer wouldn’t roye around all-day searching for him. Udarsha had to act fast. He was expecting company. Probably a heavy company. Judging by the sprite force, one of the people’s had a captain level spiritual pressure. “Oh, this is going to be fun!” Udarsha said to himself as he started walking towards the boy. The boy never knew he would die in vain this quickly...

Taking some steps towards him Udarsha stooped. He could see a small smoke cloud flowing over the boys head. Giving the boy a frown, Udarsha watched carefully with sharp eyes. “Was the boy on fire? No.” he thought trying to figure out what was happening. It took Udarsha sometime but he finally, realized it was a cloud of smoking cigarette. The boy was smoking a cigarette all along. Shaking his head in disgust, Udarsha spitted out. Teenagers these days were so repugnant and obstinate. They did whatever they so wished. They never thought about their future. What would lie ahead of them? The consequences of smoking and such. And alas, teenagers these days were simply retarded people, who thought nothing but simple and plain naughtiness and fun.

As for Udarsha he had a healthy life for 14 years old in human age. In Shinigami years he was approximately, 1500+ years. He had a good and healthy life, some say...

“Boy, what’s your name?” Udarsha said glancing at the rigid boy who was standing in front of him for 5 minutes or more. Yet, the boy said nothing but just watch Udarsha talk to him. Udarsha waited for more than 10 minutes alas; he lost his patience. The boy was an arrogant scoundrel, indeed. Who needed to be teached a lesson.Without hesitating he took his Zanpakutō out from his hilt and aimed the swords blade at the boy’s forehead. And with that he yelled out aloud, “Senbongetsu; hell come towards my soul” As he released his Zanpakutō, hell came towards him!....

“We are all gonna go to hell!”

WORD COUNT; 650+

#9Fifty Days For Conspiracy Empty Re: Fifty Days For Conspiracy Thu Apr 05, 2012 11:40 am

Anna Nanashi

Anna Nanashi
A Sudden Suprise that could change how one could see the world

Life is something that one will always take for granted until life throws that one curve ball that no one is expecting. This was the curve ball Yukiluna was never thinking she would ever deal with. It was of a newly made life...something growing from the fruit of her and her boyfriend's love. she has ound this to be true a few days ago.

Her once giggly flirty self was long gone and hidden in the fear of how to deal with the fact of this suprise and whether her current boyfriend would wish to know this suprise and understand and hopefully still wish to be with her and not wishing to leave her alone. Yukiluna wasn't an ordinary 18 year old girl. She was born with pink hair and a fine natural body along with unusual abilities that only one person has ever seen used. She had an artistic and slutish style about her that fit her well enough to get the guys to do whatever she wanted.

Yukiluna sat in a corner in her dark room. She held her pink phone infront of her in deep debate. she dialed a number before cancling the call. she couldn't get herself to dial the number. She adjusted herself taking in a few deep breaths before dialing the number clicking the phone button. She held the phone up to her ear waiting for the rings to end and a male voice to answer. She was hoping he wasn't going to answer.. she was nervous and felt like she was going to faint.

#10Fifty Days For Conspiracy Empty Re: Fifty Days For Conspiracy Sat Apr 07, 2012 3:50 pm

Thor Blerster

Thor Blerster

The Lust.

Udarsha who had released his Shikai, was all in one ready to take his opponent down. Yet, his opponent was not. He didn’t move an inch. He was just holding his cigarette in his hand and was looking at Udarsha. “strange.” Udarsha thought looking at the boy. He was not a person to fight with a person who was not ready. If the person was unarmed and ready, he would obviously kill him to death. Yet, a person who had power and who was not ready was out of choice. Sighing deeply, Udarsha took a step towards the boy. But he was interrupted by a call.

“Tsk...tsks...aren’t you Fucking lucky?”

Taking his phone out of his lower trouser pocket, Udarsha tugged it on his ear and slowly said, “Hello.” He waiting few minutes still the caller answered. Yet, no one in the line spoke a single. Bewildered Udarsha hung out the call by pressing a button on his face. Annoyed he put his back on his pocket and started to look at the boy again. But for his suprisement no one was there. He had dozed off while he was on the phone. Spitting towards the fall he kicked a small can on the floor. “Fuck it, I was gonna have some fun!” he said to himself as he started to walk towards the place where he had spiritual pressure of a captain. Here I come...

After walking for a few minutes, his phone began to ring again. This time he slowly took it out as usual and made a difference. Without just clicking the answer button, he made an inquiry to see, who it was. The screen displayed a name that was very familiar. Udarsha read the name slowly, “Yukilina Sykes.” Udarsha looked at with opened eyes. As he closed his eyes and opened it again. Yet, the name was unmistakable. She had somehow…found his phone number. But the question remained how? As the phone, began to beep once again.

Yukilina Tasumi was her former name. After she met Udarsha, her life was changed. So was his. She changed his world. They were so in it together they married themselves. That’s the day when Yukilina got the surname Sykes which was Udarsha. They lived happily for a period or so. But their life’s changed after the sinister appearance of the man in blue. This separated them in a theoretical way. Yet, Udarsha knew that Yukilina had feeling towards him as so did Udarsha. But the question was why?...

Udarsha looked at the screen again and slowly pressed the answer and laid the phone on his right ear. This time he did not answer. He wanted her to answer first. But she did not. Only what he heard was the sound of a person crying and sobbing. He indeed knew that it was Yukilina. No other person would call his personal number except his friends, who were killed by him. Sighing deeply he said, “Yo Yuki, is that you?” that was his first words. He never knew that he would walk into a complete tragedy.

"Life is just a game."

WORD COUNT; 550+

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 2]

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum