Bleach Story RPG
Hello, guest!

Welcome to Bleach Story. We hope that you enjoy your stay here. If you are not already a member, please REGISTER. If you are a lucky member, then please log in below.

Thank you.
Welcome to Bleach Story RPG
A Bleach RPG Forum for beginners and veterans, where you can create your own RP character, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!

You are not connected. Please login or register

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 2 of 2]

#11Fifty Days For Conspiracy - Page 2 Empty Re: Fifty Days For Conspiracy Sun Apr 08, 2012 12:21 am

Anonymous
Yukiluna was scare to death of what to tell udarsha or even how to tell "U-U-Udarsha...I-I don’t know how to put this in a way you aren’t going to hate me anymore then you properly do...b-b-but you deserve to know the reason for this call. I wish I didn’t have to call you about this since the more or less termination of our relationship....there is no way around it...Udarsha...I'm pregnant...two months along.” She commented to Udarsha. She embraced herself for the worse for yelling and the click of the phone call canceled. She didn’t know what else to do she was shocked herself not thinking it would have happened so soon to her.

She didn’t know what else to really do, she couldn’t hide her stomach as much as the months would pass. Just getting bigger and bigger. She felt if she didn’t tell him that he might think she did it with someone else and that would have happened if he didn’t save her from that serial killer or a group of thugs that caused udarsha to nearly kill everyone at that bar. They shouldn’t have been there in the first place but there was just something different about udarsha that she never felt about anyone else she has been around or dated besides that ash guy that wrecked her art class. Yukiluna still didn’t have any clue whether Udarsha knew she wasn’t an ordinary human. She was able to see hollows along with shinigami and such things. She seen weird things and had her set of fighting for herself as it is. So she could handle her own. But ever since she dated and married udarsha, she never needed to fight or anything. Trouble always found her but udarsha took care of it without her around. Was he going to talk care of this little thing?

She didn’t know what to do, part of her was happy but the other part was scared. She was happy to be able to bear a child but what would udarsha think would he leave her like he has done for a while now ever since that man in the blue cloak has appeared Yuki couldn’t get udarsha to answer her on that or anything on the subject. That was the way he was, never answered her on other worldly things. She gripped her phone tighter as she was shaking and sweating, fighting tears from letting them free. She was strong all this time in their separation period, but right now she wasn’t the strong young artist that been alone since she was 14. Why couldn’t she bear taking care of the child alone and not with someone else helping her with the child? She never thought it was possible but it was and she knew it wasn’t ordinary and wasn’t going to be, just like its mother.

“U-U-Udarsha….I-I’m scared to do this alone…its already scary enough finding this number that a stranger gave me and told me to call…h-h-he told me something was starting…I am so scared Udarsha…I can’t go outside…I can’t bear to think what I will find.” She commented shaking horribly as her eyes dilated as she dropped the phone. She stared at her hands grabbing ahold of his hands.

#12Fifty Days For Conspiracy - Page 2 Empty Re: Fifty Days For Conspiracy Sun Apr 08, 2012 7:22 pm

Anonymous
    Marcus POV
as i wait for the right moment i was sensing and scenting the air for anything which i could use to my adventage against this shinigami. That when i felt the reiatsu of a female who was upset about something then i feel a faint trance of a weak reiatsu which was almost covered by the females reiatsu. what this i feel two reiatsus but one so weak as to say that it not there. Hmmm i wonder if this is a human female who got a baby on the way because i heard some hollows say that they are one of the best type of meals to have the refined soul of the mother with the raw pureness of the baby. I got to go and check this out it not like i can set a trap to get this unlike some other prey this one i just have to hunt. with that i head off running doing short sheathy sonidos towards this reiatsu i go over the buildings jumping over gaps if any humans who can see me look where i am all that they will see is a flash of something moving very fast. I land on the roof of the building that the reiatsu is coming from and i breath in the left over scent of this female and it just makes my mouth water she will be a fine meal for sure. I then enter though a window which i had cut with using a fine amount of reiatsu something which no one would feel unless they knew where and what they are looking for other wise it just blend into the background of reiatsu. The room i enter has one of those strange boxes that can show many thing on i am still not use to things like that. I start to scent for the female and start to hunt while i do i start to emit a hunters hunting aura that slowly starts to fill the house it can be felt like reiatsu but it not reiatsu it on a more basic level the same level as the fight or run feeling and it something which all living things can feel. I like my meals to have a little fear to season them with all the while i was getting closer and closer to the door that female is behind. I am like a cat making no sound.

#13Fifty Days For Conspiracy - Page 2 Empty Re: Fifty Days For Conspiracy Mon Apr 09, 2012 11:54 am

Thor Blerster

Thor Blerster
Fifty Days For Conspiracy - Page 2 Byakuraaaan-1Fifty Days For Conspiracy - Page 2 Byakuraaaan-1Fifty Days For Conspiracy - Page 2 Byakuraaaan-1

"There Is a Hell, Believe Me, and I’ve Seen It. There Is a Heaven, Let’s Keep It as a Secret."

Chapter 2; Loneliness Is The Only Way.

“U-U-Udarsha….I-I’m scared to do this alone…its already scary enough finding this number that a stranger gave me and told me to call…h-h-he told me something was starting…I am so scared Udarsha…I can’t go outside…I can’t bear to think what I will find.” She said trembling as I hanged up the phone. Udarsha looked at it bewildered. He was confused. “She wants me with her? She’s pregnant? The fuck?” he spoke to himself as he started walking again. This was quite unbelievable. “She had sex with another guy? What about me?” Udarsha thought. He had a lot of questions in his mind. And he wanted them to get answered by her. Yet, he knew he had a job to do. To find the soul reaper and end his puny little life of misery. And so he did.

"Everything in this world exists to wear you down."
Feeling a bizarre kind of pressure going through his body, Udarsha began to run. He wanted answers. But he knew that, he had to defeat the Shinigami first. Sensing the person’s spiritual pressure he began to run in the accurate direction. But he was startled when he sensed that the person’s presence began to move. He raised his head up. It was moving fast than he anticipated. Faster…faster… and suddenly he couldn’t feel the spiritual pressure of the soul reaper anymore. He had vanished or he had his sprite force sealed or hidden. Feeling that he was following a false trail, he gave up. He had wasted 30 minutes of his life, following an adequate trail of an unknown person. Sighing deeply he made a flash step towards eternity.

"There is no meaning in our world neither is there any meaning in us, the ones who live in it. It is then meaningless for us, who are equally meaningless; to conceive the world in our thoughts despite knowing there is no meaning to be found"

A strange presence draws towards a lonely house near Naruki city. It has his own goals. The man slowly walks through the stairs of the house. The house was black. There were no light except a light that was flashing from a small room. The walls were painted in black. Even the light of a small lamp couldn’t transcend through it and give you reflection. The stairs were all broken. Each step he took made a sound of a small creaking sound. Which he knew if this goes further, he would soon be caught by some soul. Casting away, he’s temporarily fear aside he walked up. As he found a small oval shaped door with a knob on it. Slowly, touching it he turned it aside. As he opened it. He knew never that he walked straight into a load of misery and agony.

Making two or five flash steps, he made it towards his apartment. Where he usually stays. Looking around at the street he made a step towards the door. A step that would change his life forever... A step that would making him lonely... A step of...loneliness...

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
WORD COUNT; 580

http://www.bleachstory.net

#14Fifty Days For Conspiracy - Page 2 Empty Re: Fifty Days For Conspiracy Sun Apr 15, 2012 12:53 am

Anonymous
The balance of life is normally held in the ideals of Yin and Yang; good and bad. For every good moment in life there will be one in equal value of bad. In such case, even the holiest of people can fall to darkness, and sometimes the darkest people provide the best guidance.

Tomoko hadn't been to the human world in a while. In fact, she had been so focused on her zanpakutou spirit that she hadn't thought about work at all. Most of her responsibilities cast to the side in the pursuit to understand the spirit that is supposed to be an extension of herself. How can one so vastly mistaken their own soul? Since she was little, she had always strived to do her best; to do good by others and be well respected. In all honesty, it only got her so far.

This is the progression of thought that brought her to the dark street this night. Pale blue eyes scanning the buildings around her as she focused hard to find the spiritual pressure of the man she had met seemingly decades ago. Their encounter had been short, and he disappeared as fast as he had appeared but she strived to meet him again. There was a raw dark power around him that drew her like a fly to a rotten apple. The thrill of being "bad".

Ash gray hair fell down around her shoulders framing a pale face. Her figure mostly hidden by shadow, but it wasn't her intention to hide. She wanted to be known. She wanted to be found. Although she had no problem going to him, it was finding him that was proving difficult. Tomoko had been standing outside the buildings for what she assumed had been hours now trying to get a flicker of spiritual pressure again before making her move. When she had even a slight register that the man she sought was around she moved in without haste; jumping to the top of the building before crawling to the edge of the roof and looking over the side. Her hair fell downwards in a silver waterfall outside the window. Bringing more shadow to her face and only leaving a slight silhouette to the patrons inside the room, but no descriptive feature besides the color of her hair.

She began tapping softly on the window as if asking to be let in, "Come out. Come out. Let me in. It's time for you to share your sin." she whispered into the room with a soft song to her voice. Her tone was lined with no fear, but thrill. As if she was gaining a thrill from the death wish that came with finding this man. A total turn from the last time they had met when she had cowered in fear of his blade. Now she welcomed it.

[[OoC: Invited by Urdarsha. Sorry it took me so long to post!]]

#15Fifty Days For Conspiracy - Page 2 Empty Re: Fifty Days For Conspiracy Sun Apr 15, 2012 12:24 pm

Anna Nanashi

Anna Nanashi
Fifty Days For Conspiracy - Page 2 Luka-m11
I walked around broken emotionally frozen, getting it on, getting it wrong!
Running for the sake of an unborn package

Suck a small package of life could cause so much trouble. Sometimes Yukiluna wondered why trouble always came to her. Sometimes trouble came for her style of clothing being a little too sexy and always choosing the bad guys that could cause trouble. She grew up at the age of twelve when all she knew was gone on her birthday. All She had of her old life is memories but also a simple paintbrush that changed all she was. She was a full bringer with a business she made from the ground up. She was Yukiluna Skyes or formally known as Yukiluna Tasumi.

Yukiluna Sighed as she hung up after he did. She was shaking and her mind racing. She could feel she was pregnant and as far as she knew it was his. She closed her eyes and calmed down her breathing before she got up from where she sat. She went to the restroom and was about to turn on the bath water for a nice shower that she needed to take that it as it would help her relax and think of what is needed to do about this. She knew tonight was not going to end well with this surprise. She couldn’t remember doing anyone but her husband and even then she wouldn’t do anyone but udarsha. She was hoping that this messenger she meet was wrong about what he told her at the shop a few days. She shakes her head sighing. She stopped dead hearing silent footsteps and a reaistu in her home that was not Udarsha.

[color:4e07= violet]"Someone is in my house..” she whispered grabbing her paintbrush, as she might need it. She moved around the bathroom and made it look like she was in the shower. She flared her reaistu out before she left through the window shutting it silently behind her. She winced as the rocks below hurt her bare feet. She silently moved down the side walk in a light airy sprint leaving light taps of her feet. She had to pull her dress up as she ran. She didn’t know what or who was in her home but from what she sensed of the reaistu, the thing or person was not human and they were hungry and strong. [color:4e07= violet]“It felt like a hollow yet more civilized and tamed in the way the reaistu flowed in the air." Her pink hair crusaded behind her as she ran down the dark sidewalk. She didn’t know of where she was going or where Udarsha was. She needed to find him because she could tell the person or thing was strong and most of her attacks might not have very much effect of this person.

She made it to the railroad tracks and tripped falling face first as she coughed and groaned in some pain of the rocks scraping open some of her skin causing some blood to spill out slowly. She pated slowly standing up [color:4e07= Violet]“I should be fine now.” She commented to herself [color:4e07= Violet]“I don’t think I was followed or detected leaving.” She commented to herself looking around her surroundings, founding she was in the warehouse district. [color:4e07= Violet]“Perfect, creepville.”She whispered moving into the warehouse streets looking for a place to hide. She looked for her phone but left it at the house [color:4e07= Violet]“Damnit.”She whispered

#16Fifty Days For Conspiracy - Page 2 Empty Re: Fifty Days For Conspiracy Mon Apr 16, 2012 2:32 pm

Thor Blerster

Thor Blerster
Fifty Days For Conspiracy - Page 2 Byakuraaaan-1Fifty Days For Conspiracy - Page 2 Byakuraaaan-1Fifty Days For Conspiracy - Page 2 Byakuraaaan-1

"There Is a Hell, Believe Me, and I’ve Seen It. There Is a Heaven, Let’s Keep It as a Secret."

The Revelation

"Loneliness is not a sin, no matter what the circumstances; I don't need help from others. Other people only get in the way. To help is mere pity. It is jealousy towards the strong. An insult to a noble spirit. To be alone is to be the only one. The privilege of a superior soul."

He stepped into the house. Each step made him re-call his past. Each step made him realize of his mistakes that he had done in his life. he could feel his body aching all over. Blood rushing, through his veins. His whole body was wearing down upon him. He tried to move, yet, he couldn't. He tried to speak, yet, nothing came out. His body was in a rigid formation. No bone or muscle of his body moved as he collapsed towards the floor. He's head hit the floor with a huge, "Thud". He could feel pain for the first time in his life. "So this is the sensation of pain." Udarsha thought to himself, lying down. "Such a repugnant feeling..." he though as he tried to stand up but he couldn't. He could feel his surroundings going darker and darker by the minute. Yet, he could also see a small light flashing. He smiled as he whispered to himself again, "I could still see the light!"

"My honor, My home, My world, My love, I'm going too loose everything.."

Pain is an unpleasant feeling often caused by intense or damaging stimuli, such as stubbing a toe, burning a finger, putting alcohol on a cut, and bumping the "funny bone." The International Association for the Study of Pain's widely used definition states, "Pain is an unpleasant sensory and emotional experience associated with actual or potential tissue damage, or described in terms of such damage".

Needless Emotions

The light had vanished into the thickness of the blackness surrounding him. He looked up and down. "Am I dead?" he thought to himself walking into nothing but blackness. He looked at his hands but he could not see it. He tried touching them but he could not feel it. He looked up and down yet, he had no clue where he was. "I'm indeed dead." was his words as he started to fall down. The air itself was flowing down. Udarsha didn't know how many minutes or hours that he was falling but he kept going down. But it soon came to an end as he heard someone touching his hand and whispering something towards his ear. He opened his eyes slowly; his eyes were filled with a foggy cloud kind of thing. Yet, he could see a person, who was wearing white. Yes, it's god....

Shaking his head he scratched his eyes as the person in-front of him came into view. The person was a priest. The retention of long white skirts and vestments among many ranks of contemporary priests when they officiate may be interpreted to express the ancient traditions of the cultures from which their religious practices arose. He smiled at Udarsha. "Are you well?" his voice was all gentle and kindled. "Um, yes, what was that darkness?" Udarsha said getting up and looking at him. Smiling gently, he spoked, "Since beginning less time darkness thrives in the void, but always yields to purifying light..."

The priest looked up as he made the sign of the cross. "How did you find me?" Udarsha said looking at him bewilderingly. He never knew how the priest took him from his apartment doorstep. Yet again, the priest smiled, "Yes, I owe you an explanation..." but he was interrupted by Udarsha, "No need too." he said walking slowly towards the door. As he wanted to get back towards his apartment so he could get some sleep. "By the look of your eyes, you seem like a man who has regret." the priest said putting his hand on Udarsha's shoulder. Dimithri smiled to himself as he turned his head towards the father, who was looking at him in a serious look on his face. Udarsha grinned as he said moving towards the door again, "Father, I have sinned. I've sinned a lot!"

Stepping out of the door of the church, Udarsha started moving towards his apartment. He looked at the sign as he noticed that he was not far from his town. The priest had brought him 10 miles. Possibly, alone. But how? The question remained in his mind. He was anyhow, Un-adequate about it. Signing deeply, he put his hands inside his pockets as he walked forward. A great number of questions started to arouse in his mind. Most of his questions were concerned on Yukilina. Feeling a pain going through his body again, Udarsha shook his head. He had no intention to waste his time thinking of needless emotions. It was useless as he kicked a stone that was laying on the floor. "Come out. Come out. Let me in. It's time for you to share your sin." He heard a person speaking as he turned his head towards the direction. It was coming from a nearby house. A person was looking at him through the window. Not looking actually. Udarsha poked his head to if the person was a male or a female. It was a female indeed. Walking a few steps towards the gate door he shouted with a lopsided grin on his face, "Your ubiquitous looks are quite stunning, Ma'am, If I may speak honestly."

"Looking good aren't ya?"

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
WORD COUNT; 950+

#17Fifty Days For Conspiracy - Page 2 Empty Re: Fifty Days For Conspiracy Thu Apr 19, 2012 10:54 am

Anonymous
The first presence left with a quickness trying to flee her. She let them. It was not the target she was looking for. How she had picked up the similar presence she wasn't sure, but the answer wasn't worth her time as her eyes zoned onto the man she targeted. He looked different than the last time she saw him, and he seemed to have an air about him that was even different. She tcked her teeth together in a clench. Had she led herself in a round-about search for no reason? No, she was sure this was the man she was looking for. Although she still had no name to go by something stuck in her chest telling her she had finally found him.

A soft breath escaped her lips and she was silent listening to his words. That her looks were presently stunning. She took it as an observation as she moved her body fluidly to the perch of the window her hands still reaching up onto the roof to keep her balance. Her lips flashed a little tooth at his next statement "Looking good, aren't you?" he asked to which she shook her head and tilted her slightly to the side to give him her reply.

"Quite the contrary, actually," she drawled dropping down onto the pavement. Her geta's left a heavy "crack" sound to linger in the empty street. The shock of the drop shooting into her ankles. A pain she gave no mind to as she slowly drew her body into a standing position placing her hands on her hips causing the sleeve of her black garb to fall down a pale shoulder only slightly. Her clothes were always too big for her.

Curious eyes roamed over him once more, his appearance had changed. She brought a hand to her chin tapping a finger against face as she weight the possibility of him truly being the wrong person she was searching for. Supposing there was no reason to doubt she stepped close enough to not be in his personal space, but enough to speak without having to shout. "My name is Tomoko. Awhile back we met in the city where you ruthlessly demolished a helpless soul without question or remorse. Now, as I stand here before you...there is something...different. Don't tell me I spent valuable time tracking down a man who grew a conscious..." the last of her words were more towards herself rather than him.

Releasing her face from her hands and crossing them over her chest she squinted as if searching for something in his appearance. He didn't need to know why she sought him, only that she had questions as she began to move around him in a circular fashion as a vulture would circle wounded pray.

"I came to question a man. One I presumed a callous man. One with no remorse or concern. Tell me, Sir, are you that man?"
Her hands dropped to her side as she gave a sigh of disappointment as if she already had her answer. She took several steps backwards folding her hands behind herself and turning her eyes to the sky, "All dark matter will give way to the light eventually. Perhaps you will have my answers when the darkness once again pushes past whatever light has pierced you." she hummed out turning on her heel causing her geta's to give a nails-on-a-chalkboard like scrape against the pavement.

Waving a hand over her shoulder she ended, "When darkness had reclaimed you, I'm sure we will meet again. I hope whatever remorse you hold in your heart soon goes away. You were much more interesting when you were ready to cut my throat out. After all, I am stalking you..." the idea caused a laugh to pass her lips, "Hm, the cards surely have turned".

Tomoko wasn't quick to speed off. Allowing her words to linger in the dark night for a little while. She hadn't really given him a time to speak. Perhaps she was even trying to anger him by doing so, but a man with little emotion surely didn't get angry. And I still don't know his name she smiled to herself listening to the clak-e of her shoes.

The thought pierced her mind causing her to stop in her tracks bringing her feet together and turning her face to the side as if she were going to look back. She remembered the first presence she had noticed. How it had been familiar to his. Did it mean what she thought it meant? Would a miracle like that truly cause a dark man to see the light? She turned her face forward again now determined to find out; unless he had an explanation for her. Though she doubted he understood it anymore then she.

#18Fifty Days For Conspiracy - Page 2 Empty Re: Fifty Days For Conspiracy Fri Apr 27, 2012 11:32 am

Thor Blerster

Thor Blerster

Why So Serious?

Udarsha looked at her without any emotion at all. She was asking a lot of question which confused him a lot. And the questions were asked faster this time. This was quite infuriating indeed. Glancing another look at her; Udarsha smiled as he waited still she asked him all the questions that roused her mind. "Damn, what a woman!" he thought looking at her. Her eyes were the main detail that got the attention. Medium sized glowing blue eyes were quite fascinating for Udarsha. She was actually a masterpiece. “Time to have some fun with you, M’lady!”

Four or five questions were asked by her. Udarsha had no time to reply. As she looked at him with sharp eyes and started moving away from him. Quickly without hesitating, Udarsha started to speak. "You say, that it is a bad thing that I killed the soul where we last met at the shop? Indeed it is not, Miss. The people/souls I kill deserve to die. They deserve peace as well. You see, the world is hell! There is no peace here anymore. Rather there is only suffering and sacrifice in this world. Why live in a world such as this? So the question comes, where can we earn eternal peace and continuity? Heaven. It's simple as that. We all believe in something. Even the worst of us." as he ended his small speech by giving her another glance. She was not stopping but she was moving slowly. He knew that she wanted to listen to him. Smiling again Udarsha started to walk slowly at her.

"If you believe in God. You must believe in the Devil."

Coughing he moved forward. Scratching his head trying to regain his thoughts about this conversation . "Me? A callous person? Perhaps, I guess. My ubiquitous personality is quite bizarre, I know. I'm sadistic, brutal, disrespectful and arrogant in a way. Other than that I'm a fine man who minds his own business." Udarsha said ending it. Looking at his small wrist watch tied around his hand he checked the time. It was 3.50 P.M in the evening and it was getting late. Giving himself an awkward groan, he touched the hand of the walking woman and smiled. She herself was startled as she looked back at him. "Tomoko, you didn't say where you came from and also I'm curious to know more about you!" Udarsha said grinning psychotically at her.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
WORD COUNT; 450+

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 2]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum