Bleach Story RPG
Hello, guest!

Welcome to Bleach Story. We hope that you enjoy your stay here. If you are not already a member, please REGISTER. If you are a lucky member, then please log in below.

Thank you.
Welcome to Bleach Story RPG
A Bleach RPG Forum for beginners and veterans, where you can create your own RP character, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!

You are not connected. Please login or register

Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 9]

#1Retriving the days work(Open) Empty Retriving the days work(Open) Sat Jan 28, 2012 1:18 am

Anonymous
"New places...new people..."
The Black robes fluttered in the breeze as Zeipher walked slowly across the 11th division grounds. The white lieutenant badge was tied slightly to his left wrist, hanging by his left hip. The blade in his right hand rolled through his finger tips as he looked around the Area.
" Kinda quiet around here a little bit. Nothing going on that grabs my attention."

He brings his left arm up, placing his finger tips between his glasses adjusting them. Walking slowly he glances to the left and right, looking out the corners of his eyes. The breeze slightly sways his hair back, revealing his scar on his right temple. The 11th barracks should be filled with Training shinigami, but was empty as he could see. The smell of iron and steel filled his nostrils as he took a deep breath relaxing himself.

The sounds of trees swaying and Metal being struck was all the filled his ears. He was getting curious as to where everyone else was. He has never heard such..Calmness in the area before.

"If anyone is there, Don't be selfish and hide yourselves. I will cause no harm." He jokingly said.

#2Retriving the days work(Open) Empty Re: Retriving the days work(Open) Sat Jan 28, 2012 1:52 am

Anonymous
A whoosh sound fills the air as a white captains hoari stands before zeipher. Its not like a normal hoari,its much longer then normal with red silk lining its has no sleeves and a hood on the back. Three clasps connect and close the chest. The wearer is about six feet tall.his well muscled body can be seen under his robes. His left hand is tucked in his robes and his right is holding his zanpacto's hilt a small silver music note charm dangles by his wrist. You may remember stories from the academy of the "one armed demon" he now stands before you

I look up at the new vice captain"hello vice captain pronto of squad 11. How are you this fine day." The faint smell of cherry blossoms hang in the air around me. Tge music note charm rings a low note

#3Retriving the days work(Open) Empty Re: Retriving the days work(Open) Sat Jan 28, 2012 2:04 am

Anonymous
I stop. A large man stands before me, noticeably a captain. I smile, Placing both arms straight down by my sides, bowing.
" Good Morning Captain Tazuma sir, What brings you to the 11th division? I am going to the pick up some paperwork and my duties for the day."
I stand straight up with my arms still straight at my sides. The man before me was much bigger than my own structure. His arms were almost as big as my thighs. The wind continues to blow as the smell of cherry blossoms replace the smell of metal in my nostrils. I take a deep breath>
"Oh I should introduce myself, I am Vice captain Zepiher Pronto, but you may call me Gust sir."
That name has stuck with me since I was alive as a child. I will never forget that name. I continue to play with my sheath at my side, Rolling it in my fingertips. The hilt slides against my robe as I play with it. A low sound enters my ears, ringing my eardrum slightly. Not painful, but soothing as My structure relaxes itself. My shoulders lower, not beign as tense. My hands slightly release its tight grip. I roll my neck popping the bones that reside inside.

#4Retriving the days work(Open) Empty Re: Retriving the days work(Open) Sat Jan 28, 2012 3:30 am

Anonymous
I relax a bit realizing I may be putting off a serious vibe"i was just walking about as I tend to do when I saw you here I decided to go and introduce myself and see how you are doing,but since you know who I am already I don't need to introduce myself now do I. If I may ask how did you know who I was?" The feeling of my reiatsu would clue you in to the great power it possess

#5Retriving the days work(Open) Empty Re: Retriving the days work(Open) Sat Jan 28, 2012 3:43 am

Anonymous
I sigh slightly, remembering My academy days. The stories i heard, Some were made up others turned out to be true. I slowly open my mouth, softly whispering.

"The one armed demon..."
My voice almost cracked when i spoke those words. My Zanpakutou stops rotating on my finger tips. I look up at the man standing in front of me. Sliding my glasses up my nose bridge with my left hand. I smile again, relaxed from his reiatsu.

" just from the stories i heard about in Academy. I didn't study much about it, but i listened when they were told.

I rubbed the back of my head with my left hand, smiling with my eyes closed. I wasn't scared of the man, Or intimidated, it was just my first time standing face to face with someone stronger than my own captain.

#6Retriving the days work(Open) Empty Re: Retriving the days work(Open) Sat Jan 28, 2012 4:06 am

Anonymous
With a subtle rise of my reiatsu as I arrive, the two shinigami, Capt'n Tazuma and the new Lt. would see Squad 2's new Lt... Standing at 5'11" his silvery black hair flows to his tailbone, his deep jade eyes taking in the presence of the new Lt, he's wearing the normal shinigami uniform, besides the fact that its sleeveless, and his Lt badge hanging on his Zanpakuto's black sheath resting above his hip just under his left arm, a chain with a yin-yang pendant and ring hangs from his neck.

"Hello Capt'n Tazuma, and hello new Lt., sorry for interrupting I thought I'd introduce myself, I'm Lt. Minoru Nao, a pleasure too meet you" I reach my hand out before continuing, "I hope we can become friends" I take a clay bottle of sake out from a pocket inside my uniform, taking a swig before offering it to both Tazuma and the new Lt.

#7Retriving the days work(Open) Empty Re: Retriving the days work(Open) Sat Jan 28, 2012 4:25 am

Anonymous
My eyes remained closed as i smile towards the new Lieutenant that stands near me. I shake my head smiling brightly.
" No no you are not interrupting. Captain Tazuma and I just met now, iI was just recently made the new Lieutenant of squad 11, I am Zeipher Pronto, nice to meet you Lt. Minoru Nao."

I extend my right hand to attempt a hand shake with the lieutenant I just met. I smile brightly, being as kind as possible to my fellow soul reapers.

" Looks like i will be meeting a lot of people today haha" I say jokingly. Hoping my first impressions with these two gentlemen starts off pretty well. I continue to roll my zanpakuto in my finger tips, Continuing from where i left off. I notice the bottle being offered to me, i shake my head is a left and right motion.
" sorry i quit drinking that stuff."

#8Retriving the days work(Open) Empty Re: Retriving the days work(Open) Sat Jan 28, 2012 4:31 am

Anonymous
I only have eyes for you

~ my love must be a kind, of blind love..i can't see anyone but you~

a shrill yet sultry voice sings in a low tone as the shadow of a man can be seen in the near distance. THe shadow walks slowly but with a strange sense of purpose with its hands behind its back, verbalizing an old melody. As the suns blinding rays move away from the figure, the man is revealed to be Captain Hollis Edwards of the 5th division. His cryptic smirk makes itself comfortable on his devilishly handsome face while his empty souless eyes stare directly toward the 11th squad lt before switching for the 2nd squad members. He continues to sing as he nears the three shinigami.

~ Are the stars out tonight. i dont know if it's cloudy or bright~

Hollis finally makes his way up to tazuma and the two lt's.As always, his rieatsu is pressent , but it doesn't have any feeling, color, smell or sound to it. It is not cold, not hot. It simply fels as though it is nothing more than air, as if it were non existant. Like he has no soul. The dead man introduces himself.

"Nice to see you again captain. And you two must be the new captains of the 11th and 2nd squads lt Pronto, and minoru I believe? Im Hollis Edwards.."

Hollis extends his hand to shake pronto's before reaching to shake minoru's.

"It's a pleasure to make your aquaintance.."

#9Retriving the days work(Open) Empty Re: Retriving the days work(Open) Sat Jan 28, 2012 4:35 am

Anonymous
With a swishing sound and the feel of the air getting slightly charge a shinigami that looks 17 years old with ice blue hair and a zan across the back with a five point star shape guard and a small crystal on a small chain off the bottom of the hilt. he not wearing a hoari but with the feel of his reiatsu he has to be a captain. I look around and see tazuma, Minoru, hollis and another shini that i do not know then i call out.
"Ho Tazuma and Minoru how it going. hollis. Oh where my manners i am Captain Kieran Muruguma of the 7th squad but you may of hear about me in the academy as being call the lightning nomad and you are?"

#10Retriving the days work(Open) Empty Re: Retriving the days work(Open) Sat Jan 28, 2012 4:39 am

Anonymous
With a quick laugh I star, "Looks like you won't be the only one meeting someone new today Lt.Pronto" I shake his outstretched hand before turning to the Captain that had just introduced himself, "Hello Captain Hollis, it is indeed a pleasure to meet you" I say remaining formal, and smiling kindly.

"Oh would you like some sake Captain?" I offer him the bottle.

Suddenly another familiar reiatsu enters the area, then I see Captain Kieran, "Good to see you again Capt'n Kieran."

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 9]

Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum