Bleach Story RPG
Hello, guest!

Welcome to Bleach Story. We hope that you enjoy your stay here. If you are not already a member, please REGISTER. If you are a lucky member, then please log in below.

Thank you.
Welcome to Bleach Story RPG
A Bleach RPG Forum for beginners and veterans, where you can create your own RP character, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!

You are not connected. Please login or register

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 2]

#1[Open] Minor Days Empty [Open] Minor Days Fri Aug 24, 2018 1:20 am

Jun T

Jun T
Karma sighed heavily as he ate his ice cream cone. It had been a busy morning. Two thieves, a hostage situation, a wreck, and a kitten needing down from a tree. And it wasn't even ten o'clock yet. Tempest seemed to be active in the area...even UA's recovery girl was on a scene. He couldn't help but wonder if Omniscient was involved and this was just a preclude to a big move. Or for some reason, criminals decided to be active this fine day. The young man walked along. Technically, this day was supposed to have been his day off. Walking past a park, he saw a vehicle swerving wildly. Sighing, he activated his quirk, his skin forming scales of diamonds all over him. Diamond Snake cut through the park to reach the vehicle, and kicked it at the front side, where the engine was. The man backflipped over the small car's back end as it swerved in a parking place. Something didn't seem right, and a crowd began to form, having noticed the dangerous way whoever was at the wheel was driving.

DS, still with his quirk active, he tapped on the window. Not hearing anything, he opened the door, to see no one in it. Frowning, he looked at the electronic gear in it. Not a bomb or anything, just a remote control car. But why? He already had his hero license out when the police arrived. "Take the vehicle out to my agency. We'll have it looked at. Something is just not right here..." He didn't know what. But he'll find out. Even if it was something minor...

#2[Open] Minor Days Empty Re: [Open] Minor Days Fri Aug 24, 2018 3:37 am

Anna Nanashi

Anna Nanashi
Aurora walked out of a convince store a few blocks away from the said commotion. She was checking her bag of goodies while looking back at the small notepad in the other hand, checking everything off mentally in her head. She looked around feeling something was off once she was about half a blocked away from the incident. She heard crackling of something mental and the screeching of heels turning in a direction they didn't wish to originally move. "Is something happening?"asked Aurora looking towards the sound seeing a crowd of people starting to gather before hearing police sirens ring through out through the city getting closer till they stopped at the incident.

Aurora quickened her pace towards the incident. She came to a whether large crowd that didn't seem to want to move for the small girl to even try squeezing through. within a few seconds she found that she wasn't on the outside of the crowd anymore but towards the circle from bystanders that came to the scene around her. "Excuse me."She said softly  trying her best to move through the tight crowd trying to find a way towards the front without getting herself killed. Her venture came to a stand still. She looked towards the sky sighing "I didn't want to do this."She replied softly before she looked forward. She closed her eyes before opening them again as the big bright teal turned to pure white as the girl became completely still, almost stone like.

A very light almost invisible projection of the girl appeared a few feet  above the actual scene looking over the entire area. Aurora's projection held her chin with her left hand as her right hand held up her left elbow as she looked down at the scene from where she floated. She listened to the scene around her. "So it was stopped by that hero....I think mom said he was Karma?"she said more to herself watching him flash a badge "That is a agency badge....He run's one....So cool."She said to herself before looking at the car seeing the  large dent in the side of it towards the front. She listened to Karma speak to the Police officer hearing him speak of having it taken to his agency.

http://www.bleachstory.net

#3[Open] Minor Days Empty Re: [Open] Minor Days Fri Aug 24, 2018 12:29 pm

Grym Balthorn

Grym Balthorn
Grym Balthorn would yawn as he would be walking down the street, exploring the town since he had only been around the Osaka Prefecture, he would see a crowd gathering around a certain area, unsure of what's going on he decides to move towards the group. Eventually reaching the crowd, he notices the car and the several big people he would rather not get on the bad side of since they seem to be apart of some Agency along with what looks like an actual Hero on the scene, he would see what looks like a girl who seems to be standing there, almost like a statue, infact she seems un-responsive to anyone who accidentally bumped into her, he would reach out and gently shakes the girls shoulder

"hey, you ok?"

#4[Open] Minor Days Empty Re: [Open] Minor Days Sun Aug 26, 2018 6:52 am

Jun T

Jun T
Sighing heavily, he smiled at the crowd. "Everything's fine here now. You can move on." There were some disappointed voices complaining, but all in all, everyone dispersed. Though he did notice a transparent girl hovering around above the crowd. Looking, he noticed the same girl, but was motionless, practically a statue. Interesting quirk. He started to walk towards her when someone else showed up and asked if she was alright. "She's fine. She was just using her quirk to find out what was going on. Though it's good that you asked her." Karma pointed at the transparent girl above them. He only hoped that any ill effects weren't bad. "That is an interesting quirk though...any chance you're aiming at becoming a hero?" He smiled kindly at her, hopefully her having returned to her body.

#5[Open] Minor Days Empty Re: [Open] Minor Days Sun Aug 26, 2018 11:20 am

Anna Nanashi

Anna Nanashi
Aurora allowed herself to get lost in thought as her projected image floated above the scene before she snapped to reality hearing the Hero announce that the scene was fine and that everyone could leave. She watched seeing the hero look towards her. Did he actually notice her projected image? that would be a first but then again she really didn't try to hide it like she normally would.

Aurora looked over towards another young male that had seemed to notice the fact she wasn't moving. "Well time to get moving."She told herself allowing her image to disappear as the statue like girl took in a deep breath. Her snow white eyes glowed before allowing a glazed over teal to form on the White balls.

She rubbed her eyes blinking a bit as she lightly removed his hand from her shoulder. "Yes I am fine, do not mind me."She said to the boy before turning her head towards Karma's said location "Yes Mother calls it 3rd person...I can more or less remove my sight from my body and place it anywhere within a 20 to i think 50 meter radius is what mom said she was able to do. "Said Aurora as she smiled hearing Karma ask if she was thinking of becoming a hero as she nodded "Yeah I want to actually be a hero and not be part of the average police like my parents are..Sadly the Side effect to this quirk is i'm kinda going to be blind for a said amount of time...I think depends on the length of use."Said Aurora having no issue letting the hero know. "That is just one of my two known quirks."She added. Inside she was excited and jumping around for the fact she was LITERALLY TALKING TO DIAMOND SNAKE. An ACTUAL hero! How exciting it was to actually kinda be noticed by a literal hero.  Honestly, Aurora could die and hold no regrets because she got to talk to a literal hero.

#6[Open] Minor Days Empty Re: [Open] Minor Days Sun Aug 26, 2018 9:04 pm

Grym Balthorn

Grym Balthorn
Grym sighs in relief, knowing that the girl is ok and even better now that the crowd is starting to disburse so he can actually see which hero is here, eyes widening as he saw who it was. "hey, aren't you Diamond Snake?" he would try to remain calm as this was the first time being in the presence of a hero. As it was explained that the girl has a quirk, he blinks as he watches the girl. "oh, forgive me but you could fool anyone into thinking that you didn't have a quirk, in all honesty I thought you were afraid to move do to medical issues, anyways I'm glad it wasn't any issues, though being blind for the same length of time you used your quirk is kind of bad, do you need help going anywhere?" even though this is out of his comfort zone, he can't just leave a girl alone helpless. He seemed to perk up a little when he hears that the girl is going to be a hero, but he remained quiet as he didn't wish you draw much attention to himself, let alone the fact that he too has a quirk.

#7[Open] Minor Days Empty Re: [Open] Minor Days Mon Aug 27, 2018 12:09 am

Jun T

Jun T
"I think you mean abilities. You have one quirk, but it can encompass several aspects, to a point. My Diamond Scales gives me protection, true, but it also augments my physical strength. Quirks are physical abilities too, which means genetics play a role. Two quirks can combine and make something new entirely. Which is probably what happened here with you. If the two of you go to UA, I do volunteer there on occasion. Maybe I'll teach you two a time or two. In the meantime, do you two have any questions?" He mostly dealt with class 1-A, but it wasn't uncommon to see students from other classes join in too. Maybe he'll see these two.

Unbeknownst to them, a camera recorded the entire conversation and scene. It was just a little bit of mischief. But that quirk did have so many possibilities. Jonah stared at the screen at the girl. And started to do a background check. It was good to keep a lookout for potential new talent. Particularly if they were corruptible heroes in training.

#8[Open] Minor Days Empty Re: [Open] Minor Days Mon Aug 27, 2018 3:28 am

Anna Nanashi

Anna Nanashi
Aurora blinked as the glazed look in her eyes began to fade as her vision returned. She listened to the fellow student express his relief to know her odd behavior was a quirk and not some medical condition as Aurora smiled adjusting her glasses before scratching the back of her head " Yeah, I am sorry to worry you, it was not my intention to really even use or reveal part of my quirk but no one would move enough to let me see the scene, I always love investigating stuff..I guess I get that from my parent's profession."She added tilting her head before shaking it as the student asked if she needed any help while her quirk's side effect was in affect "No since I used it for only a few minutes my sight has already returned to me but I do appreciate and welcome the help when I do indeed need it."She said to the fellow student.

Aurora listened to Karma explain that her quirk was a genetic one with two different aspects.She thought about it before deciding to reveal the second part of her quirk."Then dad's would be an ability...I think...It is more or less a active quirk when I'm not using my other one.It is active because if i grab on to someone I can kinda see into their memories starting basic things like name, age, relative, etc. but the longer I hold the deeper and older memories I get. However, when I use it I will fall asleep for the amount of time used and I feel  a constant pain when I use it and can also feel that same pain if someone grabs a hold of my bare skin. I found so far I can handle up to about an hours worth of pain...maybe less."She replied trying to think of the amount of time she knew for sure.

She listened to him speak of teaching at the academy from time to time as her face lit up before she nodded resisting the urge to jump "Yes I am one of the students there already.. It was hard but I think i got in due to my cousin's parent's recommendations as my quirk is useless in physical battle."She said happily

#9[Open] Minor Days Empty Re: [Open] Minor Days Mon Aug 27, 2018 8:06 am

Grym Balthorn

Grym Balthorn
"oh? Your a student? At U.A. High right?" he would be curious on which class she's in as he looks to diamond snake. "wait, I heard some hero's are actually teachers, are you a teacher when your not on duty?"

#10[Open] Minor Days Empty Re: [Open] Minor Days Wed Aug 29, 2018 9:50 pm

Jun T

Jun T
"No. I only volunteer on occasion. My first class isn't until after the Sports Festival. And it's voluntary, open to any student who thinks they're up for the challenge. Most teachers at UA were once top heroes, granted, most retired. Though some still do hero work. Like Recovery Girl for instance. Anyways, classes do start tomorrow. You two should get plenty of rest. Hopefully I'll see both of you in that class. Good luck in the school year." With a soft pat on each one's head, he turned and started to head back. The tow truck having already taken care of everything.

Jonah stared at the screen with a soft grin. That girl could be a goldmine. And he was going to get her. The only question was how....

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 2]

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum