Bleach Story RPG
Hello, guest!

Welcome to Bleach Story. We hope that you enjoy your stay here. If you are not already a member, please REGISTER. If you are a lucky member, then please log in below.

Thank you.
Welcome to Bleach Story RPG
A Bleach RPG Forum for beginners and veterans, where you can create your own RP character, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!

You are not connected. Please login or register

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

#1[Open] A Walking Calamity Empty [Open] A Walking Calamity Tue Mar 19, 2019 7:21 am

Kamiko

Kamiko
New York was always a city where the unexpected was, to put it in the simplest terms, becoming quite common. Perhaps it was because the city already had a reputation for its inhabitants being boisterous and rude. Or maybe it was the fact that at any given time of day, the streets were jam-packed with unlucky commuters who knew traffic conditions in the city were abysmal yet still made the decision to travel by vehicle. Not, of course, that traveling by foot was any better. It was a point of fact that New York was, for all intents and purposes, densely---bordering on over---populated. Even in spite of that, New York was generally a top tier choice for vacationers and tourists alike. Such a diverse population of people compacted yet divided into the different boroughs offered an admittedly refreshing medley of cultures to be experienced by both natives and travelers.

And this was just in the living realm.

It should be no surprise that a place with so many people from different walks of life would also be a beacon of spiritual energy. While most were blissfully unaware of the spectral world, there were some mortals who---due to having a certain affinity for picking up on spiritual power---simultaneously inhabited both worlds. But unfortunately these gifted mortals were not the only ones drawn to such a place. Hollows, beasts of ravenous and eternal hunger for souls, quite often used the place as a hunting ground, preying on both spiritually gifted mortals and those who were completely oblivious to their existence. Until some months ago, dealing with Hollows fell to the Shinigami, a race of spiritual warriors tasked with combating and purifying the corrupted souls of Hollows. As it stood now, that job now fell to the clandestine group known only as "The Committee." To their credit, they performed their job splendidly. In fact, it seemed that on this pleasant afternoon, that everything was peaceful and calm.

The keyword being seemed.

A cacophonous boom shattered the normal New York ambiance of car horns and street pedestrians, only to be followed shortly after by another. Then a third. Then a fourth. The first thought was that maybe it was construction; some old buildings being cleared away or new ground being broken for another skyscraper to be filled with overly expensive condos and apartments. Then another rapid triplicate of explosions replaced assumptive curiosity with apprehensive panic. These were far too frequent to be construction. Not to mention they didn't sound right. These explosions were more akin to military grade. Was there something happening? It was just the military performing a drill nearby, everything would calm down soon.

Except that was wrong.

Rolling thunder shook the eastern side of Central Park. Screams of terror filled the air as a large building began crumbling to the ground. This time, a visible explosion shattered a large portion of an apartment complex just a bit further up the block from the building that had just fallen. There was no denying it now, this had to be a terrorist attack. The military wouldn't perform such wanton destruction with civilians present. And yet again, that was the wrong conclusion. At least...it was partly wrong. Another wall exploded outward onto the streets, littering it with chunks of stone and steel and inciting further panic from those who were lucky enough to get away. For those that weren't, unfortunately, they were sent sprawling to the ground beneath building rubble and vehicle remnants.

A azure-locked woman who looked no older than a college freshman, came sprinting out of the newly wrecked building and vaulted over the ruined hood of a car. Judging by her attire, she seemed to be a soldier of some kind. Or at the very least, she certainly had military experience. But even then, her clothing wasn't particularly "soldier-like." In fact, she looked more like she would be on her way to a rock concert; a black leather jacket worn open to expose the Kevlar vest over a corseted tank-top beneath. She wore a pair of distressed blue jeans, her lower legs guarded by what appeared to be plated shin guards. Black combat boots and finger-less biker gloves completed the outfit. To those who were unable to view the spiritual world, it would appear as though the girl was just another bystander attempting to get clear of the destruction. For those that could, however, it would be another matter entirely. They would be able to see the pack of fleeing Hollows that had exited the building just moments before her as well as the glowing bow she held in one of her hands. Her next words would be all the confirmation necessary to prove that she was in fact responsible for the explosions thus far.

"Quit running, ya pussies! You're only making it worse for yourselves! Just let me kill you! I promise it'll really hurt!" She yelled with a gleeful lilt. She slid to a short stop and raised her bow again in the Hollows' direction. Her free hand rose and there was an ethereal hum as the bowstring was drawn back. The crackle of energy rippled through the air as a trio of arrows gradually materialized until the bow was fully drawn. Savage delight parted her lips in a sadistic smile. A moment later the arrows were loosed, none of which actually hit their targets and only served to cause even more destruction to the residential area they had been fired into; three more explosions toppled yet another building.

"Shit, I missed. That's totally on you! If you would've let me shoot you then this wouldn't be happening! Now come back here and let me kill you, goddamn it!" She practically sang it at the panicked Hollows as she sprinted along after them, all the while firing more arrows---and missing, possibly intentionally---as she went.

#2[Open] A Walking Calamity Empty Re: [Open] A Walking Calamity Wed Mar 20, 2019 6:42 am

Ika Mazi

Ika Mazi
Aaron had heard the commotion around New York and had been tasked with dealing with it at once. The girl probably thought she was doing a lot of damage, but unfortunately for her Aaron had other plans for her shenanigans. He took a deep breath as he watched the Hollows zoom by him. Iron Dust had long since filled the air and intermingled with the debris and smoke around them, and he used the Dust to form walls to stop the bulk of the damage the arrows could have caused. All the while that one lone bullet was zooming around at Bala speeds, running through the head of every single Hollow in the nearby area. He looked around for a moment, examining his handiwork. There had been a lot of damage done, but for the most part? He had helped to avoid a sure-fire catastrophe.

Now it was time to deal with the more pressing matter, the obnoxious Quincy who had nearly killed civilians in her less than accurate attempt to kill a few Garden variety Hollows. Worse than that was the fact that he hadn't even heard of her, and so the Committee didn't even really have a file prepared and ready for her. Aaron rolled his eyes a moment before walking forwards, Iron Dust filled the air behind her, before forming a wall meant to stop her from trying to run. He exerted his immense Spiritual Pressure in order to make his presence known before he would begin to speak. "I am Aaron Satetsu of the Committee. You have jeopardized citizens of New York in such a way that if I opted to kill you right now? I'd be rewarded for my minimal efforts.. But that's also pointless. What are you doing here, and what is your name.." Aaron kept an eye on her and eagerly awaited a response, hoping that this would go more smoothly than some other instances had gone.

Key word, hoped.

http://www.bleachstory.net

#3[Open] A Walking Calamity Empty Re: [Open] A Walking Calamity Thu Mar 21, 2019 9:22 am

Kamiko

Kamiko
All of this was fun for her. The screaming people, the property damage, the panicked Hollows falling over each other in their attempts to escape her; she loved every bit of it. It helped that she was currently on the job, as it were. The fee had been paid upfront in triplicate for guaranteed success. Having a reputation for one hundred percent job completion often afforded her that privilege. Exactly who her clients were, she didn't know. Or to be more specific, she didn't care to know. She knew it was someone who didn't have an issue with throwing out large sums of money without a second thought. After all, if they were contracting her, they knew were obviously prepared to spend money. It would have been simple enough to use The Network to find out more about them, but honestly, she was too lazy to actually do that. All she really knew was the name of her clients, a name she couldn't remember at present. Something with a "C"....

And so she continued to fire arrows haphazardly at the Hollows, not actually bothering to properly aim at them. In truth, she could have killed them forty minutes and five hundred thousands dollars worth of property damage earlier. But then, if she had, it wouldn't have been as fun. Maybe just one of them for now would be enough.

All at once the volley of arrows ceased and the bow she wielded crumbled away. The hand that had previously held the bow, her right hand, reached back over her right shoulder and gripped the weapon handle that rested there. Quickly and effortlessly with the precision of one who had long since mastered it, the woman tightened her grip just below the handguard on the weapon's handle and drew the blade from its sheathe. With a metallic ring of steel against steel, the katana slid fully from its sheathe in a wide arc, harmlessly passing by her to be held idly at her right side. In an instant there was a dull buzz as the woman's speed increased, vanishing from sight only to appear directly in front of the Hollow closest to her. A crazed grin etched itself upon her visage and she at the Hollow, fully intent on relieving the beast of its head and right side.

But instead of the satisfying sensation of flesh being sliced through, the only resistance that the blade met was that of the wind passing by it.

The woman caught herself at the conclusion of her swing, tottering briefly on the ball of her left foot before planting both feet firmly on the ground and casting a curious glance around. The Hollow she had been intending to kill lay dead and dissipating at her feet, slain by what she recognized as a single bullet to the head. Had she shot it before? She didn't remember. It was possible that she did. She continued to standing pondering the Hollow's death, her sword held idly at her side and her left index finger tapping thoughtfully at her chin. She still hadn't noticed the walls of iron sand that had sprang up around the area... or that the remaining Hollows had been similarly slain like the one before her.

Then it hit her.

A sensation she was quite familiar with, the inebriated dizziness of excessive alcohol consumption. Or at least that's what she thought it was. Had she drank something before or during this job? It was possible, but like killing the Hollow, she wasn't exactly sure. She loved drinking, and there were plenty of bars in the area, so maybe she did.

"Whoo, head rush..." She giggled, her eyesight swimming drunkenly and her words slurred. Except it wasn't inebriation she was feeling, but the effects of the powerful spiritualist nearby exerting his spiritual pressure to gain her attention. But even in spite of this, it wasn't until he had actually spoke that she registered his presence. Shaking off the daze and blinking her vision back into focus, she turned an absent gaze on the man.

"Aaron Sat-what? Wait, your name is Aaron? What kind of horrible parents name their kid Aaron? That's like naming your kid Oliver or Stephen. Or Todd. Actually, Todd's probably worse, I guess you got lucky... sort of." She mused, turning away from him and sheathing her sword once more. She appeared to have completely disregarded him in favor of counting off the dead Hollows. From the looks of it, her job was done. Reaching into her jacket pocket, she retrieved her cigarettes and lighter, shortly after lighting one and placing it between her lips. A moment later her left index and middle finger rose to tap the earpiece she wore in her left ear.

"Oi, it's Kamiko. Yeah, job's done. Uhhh, hey, you guys have any construction contracts? I kind of dropped a building on Central Park. How was I supposed to know the foundation was crappy?" She questioned, breathing out a puff of smoke as she turned towards Aaron again.

"Oh, fuck, I forgot about this guy. I'll call ya back." Her fingers rose to tap the earpiece again.

"Uhh, Aaron, right? What're you here for again?"

#4[Open] A Walking Calamity Empty Re: [Open] A Walking Calamity Fri Mar 22, 2019 7:56 am

Ika Mazi

Ika Mazi
The girl seemed to have a swollen head from the looks of things, but nonetheless it seemed that Aaron's Reitsu had hopefully brought her to attention when nothing else had seemed to succeed in that way. She seemed to be shaking the cobwebs loose so that she could speak to Aaron, and while that was more than appreciated he couldn't help but feel as though he was going to have to pummel her if she opened her mouth. Aaron's suspicions were confirmed, as for some reason her first response to dealing with one of the most powerful beings in the world was to insult him, specifically about his name. She even went as far as ignoring him about some contract, or at least she thought she had. Aaron quickly snapped his fingers and formed a box around the earpiece with the iron dust, before ripping it outward so that she would hopefully take the hint.

Aaron wasn't finished unfortunately, he formed a series of boxes at different angles, enclosing the two of them in a ten foot long space with no light other than the light Aaron decided to emit from his fingers. "I'm going to make this short and sweet. You're a psychotic liability and your options are limited to coming home with me to the Committee building where you can join us and be trained on how to use your abilities productively, I can leave you locked in a cell forever, or alternatively I can just let you die in a box. The choice is yours, and I'd suggest you choose carefully."

Aaron wasn't kidding, and frankly he was a bit offended. He just hoped like hell she'd take the hint so that this didn't need to get messy.

#5[Open] A Walking Calamity Empty Re: [Open] A Walking Calamity Sat Mar 23, 2019 8:48 am

Kamiko

Kamiko
Intimidation was quite possibly one of the least effective tactics that could be used on someone like Kamiko. When you tended to enjoy reckless violence and destruction, coupled with the fact that she was not the most stable person mentally to begin with, needless to say threats of physical harm or hostile words generally had the opposite effect. Kamiko quirked an eyebrow when the iron sand boxed in her earpiece and actually smirked when it was subsequently pulled from her ear. This man seemed annoyed with her, anyone could see that. But in her opinion, that seemed like more of a personal problem that he had to deal with as opposed to being any concern of hers. Judging by the stony expression the man wore, this was apparently a serious moment.

"Hey, I still needed that, I'm expecting an important call." She remarked with playful disregard for the severity of the situation. Kamiko had no problem reading the mood of situations, it's just that she generally ignored that for her own benefit and amusement. Her arms reached upwards in a casual stretch as Aaron addressed her further, prattling off a list of "options" that she currently had due to her recent actions involving the Hollows. She couldn't help but laugh. At first it was a light chortle accompanied by rapid puffs of cigarette smoke, then in elevated to an outright hysteric braying. Doubling over briefly with her arms holding her sides. She stood upright and wiped the tears from her eyes.

"I like you, you're fucking hilarious, dude. Thing is, though..." She paused as she passively held up her left hand. Spirit particles gradually gathered above the palm of her hand, circling then congealing into a small sphere. Her index finger gave a subtle twitch, causing the sphere to flatten then elongate until it formed into an arrow. Briefly she twirled the arrow between her index and middle fingers then pressed her thumb against the shaft of the arrow, snapping it in half and immediately after dispersing the spirit particles again.

"I can control my powers just fine, I just choose not to because it's not as fun. I give ya points though..." The playfully disobedient smirk persisted as she lit another cigarette.

"Threatening to lock me up if I don't come home with you is pretty ballsy. That's a weird way to try to get me to fuck you. You're a regular ladies man, ain't ya?" Kamiko obviously knew that Aaron in no way whatsoever insinuated that he wanted to sleep with her, let alone that he had any type of physical or romantic interest in her to begin with, but the fact was that she had said it to elicit a reaction out of him. She exhaled a wisp of smoke then took a few steps towards him.

"Tell ya what, why don't you try getting me a drink first before you try getting me in your bed. In any case, turns out I've got some business with these Committee people anyway. You're buying, ain't ya?" She questioned as she picked up the discarded earpiece, brushing iron sand from it and placing it in her ear again. She gestured for Aaron to proceed, waiting for him to lead the way.

#6[Open] A Walking Calamity Empty Re: [Open] A Walking Calamity Sun Mar 24, 2019 6:42 am

Ika Mazi

Ika Mazi
So this woman had an obnoxiously high sense of self importance for someone who would be murdered by any Captain level fighter in the world. It was so obnoxious by this point that Aaron opted to quit listening to her entirely, tuning her out as best he could so that he could ponder what the best way to deal with her would be. Of course, he wanted to avoid killing her, or at least that was what he kept telling himself when the thought continued to ping around in his mind. A more accurate description of things might be that he didn't want to deal with the aftermath and mess of killing her, as opposed to dealing with the act itself. Nonetheless he had certainly grown tired of hearing her talk, and so now was the time to address the issue.

He formed a 7 layer metal box around her, each box fitting her more tightly than the last. If she had somehow avoided that Aaron would take it as an act of aggression, and deal with her that way. Presuming that she played nice and went in the box she would notice rather quickly that he couldn't hear a single fucking word she was saying. "Good enough for me.. Now to explain to Natasha what happened.." Aaron would sigh briefly, trying to frame the discussion in his mind before it would be had. He only briefly remembered that she was in the box still (if she had went in at first, which I highly recommend) and speak up rather coarsely. "If you shut up and play nice you'll live, if not I'll turn that box into an Iron Maiden. Your choice."

With that, Aaron placed a call to the Committee HQ, and was on his way to discuss what had happened..

#7[Open] A Walking Calamity Empty Re: [Open] A Walking Calamity Sun Mar 24, 2019 8:45 am

Kamiko

Kamiko
It seemed that her fun was starting to come to an end. It was true that she could continue to poke fun at Aaron and see just how far she could get, but apparently that was not something that Aaron himself was willing to endure. In fact, judging by the way he had began to ignore her, it was safe to assume that this encounter hadn't earned her any favor whatsoever with Aaron. Of course, that really didn't bother her, she could care less what he thought of her. But despite the act that she currently put on, Kamiko was not as oblivious as she lead people to believe. She knew that presently, she stood very little of a chance against him. So for now, she would play nice. Not to mention the company he worked for probably had all sorts of goodies she could claim for herself. She'd bide her time and feign cooperativeness for the time being; then when the opportunity presented itself, she'd kill him and anyone else she felt like killing.

The thought of it brought a smile to her face. It was innocent enough in appearance, but easily hid the sinister thoughts that lurked beneath.

She took a step forward and turned to face the box that was being formed behind her, peering at it with amused curiosity. When it was fully formed, Kamiko flicked at it with her middle finger, seeming to test its sturdiness.

"Oh, cozy. Such royal accommodations, I didn't know I was so important." She chuckled as she stepped into the box and glanced around at its interior.

"Hey, is this room non-smoking?" She called out just before the box was closed. At the very least, she would take another jab at Aaron before being closed in. It was already clear that he didn't like her, so now she would take any chance possible to get under his skin and annoy him. Now that she had a bit of downtime, Kamiko decided to dig up more information on the Committee. Seating herself on the box's floor in a relaxed position, Kamiko withdrew a pair of lightly tinted sunglasses from her inner jacket pocket and slipped them on. A single finger tapped at the left arm of the glasses. At once the lenses illuminated with an electronic shimmer and lines of information and images began to cascade down along the lenses.

"Now let's see what you tightwads are up to." As she looked through the information, she reached into her inner jacket pocket again and removed a wrapped joint and lit it. Inhaling deeply, she gave a relaxed exhale and waited.

#8[Open] A Walking Calamity Empty Re: [Open] A Walking Calamity Mon Mar 25, 2019 5:10 am

Ika Mazi

Ika Mazi
Aaron pretty much continued to ignore her. There wasn't much he could say to her or do in regards to interacting with her, and he wasn't interested in being around for whatever came next. He simply began the trek towards home base, hopeful that at the end of the day she'd be out of his hair, out of sight, and out of mind. When they arrived at the Committee base he simply threw her in a cell, and phoned someone up to tell them that they were there. He didn't care when they got to her, he didn't care if she died in there, he just wanted to clock out, and for his day to be over with.

-End thread-

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum