Bleach Story RPG
Hello, guest!

Welcome to Bleach Story. We hope that you enjoy your stay here. If you are not already a member, please REGISTER. If you are a lucky member, then please log in below.

Thank you.
Welcome to Bleach Story RPG
A Bleach RPG Forum for beginners and veterans, where you can create your own RP character, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!

You are not connected. Please login or register

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 2]

#1[Private] Castle of Glass Empty [Private] Castle of Glass Fri May 01, 2020 3:51 pm

Thor Blerster

Thor Blerster
Las Noches stood blissfully, shrouded in the endless night. Below the ivory walls sands hissed in their endless dance with the wind. The numerous buildings of the enormous castles were connected by countless staircases, bridges and roofs, on one of the roofs a little speckle could be seen from afar. As one would get closer the speckle would first turn into a long stain and finally take a shape of a man.

Thor Blerster, the third espada was sitting on the white marble, one leg outstretched towards the ground, the other bent, held in the arms' embrace. He was wearing his usual deep red coat, with two coattails, and also matching red jeans with a single belt wrapped around each thigh. The espadas blue eyes were staring into the distance of the night, their rich depths frozen in thought. Today he was supposed to meet with the second espada; Nakita Nocturne. Hopefully things would go well...

http://www.bleachstory.net

#2[Private] Castle of Glass Empty Re: [Private] Castle of Glass Tue May 05, 2020 3:06 am

Anna Nanashi

Anna Nanashi
"Geez very rude to make a woman come to you Thor."Spoke a voice as a woman walked slowly towards him had her white and black uniform in a style of a kimono. Her arms folded in her sleeves as she moved towards him as a large spider followed before stopping behind her crouching down becoming a chair of sorts for nakita to sit down "Now what is it you wish to speak to me about?"She asked

#3[Private] Castle of Glass Empty Re: [Private] Castle of Glass Tue May 05, 2020 11:04 am

Thor Blerster

Thor Blerster
The arrancar could hear someone coming near his proximity, which in reaction, the man would turn his head to the left, letting his eyes scan the individual that was approaching him. Of course, it was none other than the second espada, Nakita Nocturne. "Thank you for agreeing to meet with me." The man uttered solemnly, nodding his head in respect, as he would go onto listen what the female had to say.

"Is it? Women find me irresistible; so I figured, why not let them come to me?" Thor would respond with a shit-eating grin on his face. His gaze would soon turn to the spider that followed Nakita, as he would view the woman going on to sit on it, using it as a chair of sorts. Fixating his gaze back at the female, Thor would utter, "interesting choice of a pet you got there. I presume there aren't any arrancars suffering from arachnophobia in the espada?" Truth be told, if there was, there was a high chance that the spider wouldn't be alive now. Though, there was also the possibility where Nakita would kill the individual who harmed her pet. But be that as it may, the arrancar didn't know much about the woman yet. Hopefully he did when this conversation came to an end.

"Well, I mean, you don't know me and I don't know you - unless Cobalt had talked about me when she was under your wing in my absence." Thor paused, gathering his thoughts in his mind, he continued, "what I'm trying to say is, I would like to get know you. Don't you?"

#4[Private] Castle of Glass Empty Re: [Private] Castle of Glass Thu May 07, 2020 1:52 pm

Anna Nanashi

Anna Nanashi
"Irresistible is a strong word...you have some manners and want to see what is in store and intentions. However, You aren't in my top two but definitely top three."She spoke calmly crossing her legs as she unfolded her arms pulling out a fan opening it before looking behind her at the spider "Some of my children make sure to stay clear away from other Arrancar and creatures, they are very shy creatures and understand the boundaries I set for them and expectations they are to meet if they don't want to receive a punishment."She spoke "We are, after all, Just guests. We are here for as long as the Espada wishes to remain together."She added watching him

"I am Nakita, Nakita Noctrume. As for what colbolt said she rather respects you high above most things in this world. She does express concern about your fasination with the human world. I can understand the reasoning it is brighter and so full of life. However, Any human can be capable of ending our existence."She spoke

#5[Private] Castle of Glass Empty Re: [Private] Castle of Glass Thu May 07, 2020 2:53 pm

Thor Blerster

Thor Blerster
A lopsided grin would appear on the arrancars face when the second Espada would utter how while he's not in her top two, he was definitely among the top three. "Heh. I guess that work as well." Turning his head to the side, Thor would shrug his shoulders. The woman would go onto speak about how she was a guest and would remain in Hueco as long as the Espada wishes. Taken aback by her comments, Thor would lean forwards, "what does that suppose to mean? How can you be guests here?" Raising an eyebrow, the man asked in a confused tone. "I apologize for sounding ignorant, but I really am not aware of your predicament." The Arrancar added, wanting to make his intentions clear as to why he asked said questions.

"Well, Colbolt always spoke highly of me as far I can remember." Smiling, he continued, "maybe they can, maybe not. What humans are truly capable of remains to be seen, to be honest." Wiping the smile off his face, Thor would turn his head to the right, scanning the seemingly endless horizon, he spoke, "what prompted you to join the Espada, Nakita? What do you seek from the organization?"

#6[Private] Castle of Glass Empty Re: [Private] Castle of Glass Thu May 07, 2020 3:14 pm

Anna Nanashi

Anna Nanashi
Nakita watched him while she listened thinking over each answer "Well You see, I have seen the organization of the Arrancar come and go and heard stories from Colbolt of the organizations I knew nothing of. Two Kings of hundeo Mundo? That is laughable" She said with a smile "No Me and the fraccion that call me mama. We are here to assist Ika in return of the little ones gaining power and becoming their own beauty arrancar that I know they are."She said "it is what a mother does. I also protect the Menos forest where alot of the tiny ones that couldn't make it from safety or be of much use to the espada. We are guests cause this isn't my home, I am a passerby."She spoke before listening to him about the human world "We all seen what humans are capable of want to kill anything they dont understand.."She replied.

#7[Private] Castle of Glass Empty Re: [Private] Castle of Glass Sat May 09, 2020 2:59 pm

Thor Blerster

Thor Blerster
"Two kings of hueco mundo? Last time I checked there was only one - and he's Ika Mazi. Unless, of course, you're are referring towards Graven Fel." Pausing for a moment to gather his thoughts, the arrancar continued, "regardless of whatever status he may have held before, he cannot be considered a king anymore, in my opinion." Thor would utter as he would clench his fist, only for a slab of stone to protrude from the ground, where the arrancar would lean his back on. "Ah. So you met the cero king, I see. How did it go?" Glancing at the woman, the arrancar would inquire. "So. You're basically the queen of the menos forest? How interesting." Rubbing his fingers on his chin, he continued, "though, it would be nice if you could make the place less depressing..."

#8[Private] Castle of Glass Empty Re: [Private] Castle of Glass Wed May 20, 2020 3:06 am

Anna Nanashi

Anna Nanashi
"It was ages ago before graven decided to wake for one of his naps. She listened to him speak her points as she shaked her head "queen is a worthless title with no backing to it's own word. A queen can be decrown and de throne but a mother is eternal and always held above all."She spoke "I have no control over whether to make this place more human or not you can be like graven and take stuff from the human world. Lord knows his room is nothing but pillows beside the area my little Owl daughter got to rest and be his fraccion.Why do you care for that world thor. .what is the point of protection our food?"she asked.

#9[Private] Castle of Glass Empty Re: [Private] Castle of Glass Thu May 21, 2020 11:49 pm

Thor Blerster

Thor Blerster
"I wouldn't call it protection, per see. Rather, a place where I visit to enjoy and spend time. Nothing more, nothing less." His light blue hues watching the woman, the man continued, "you see, I don't find any kind of merriment staying here. It does nothing but bore me to death. Sure, Hueco Mundo is good as a hideout to keep us safe and distance ourselves from the soul reapers and the quincys; but other than that? This place is a complete shite-hole." The man would spout in a flat-tone, regretting nothing of what he had just said. "I know you're a mother and all, but, don't you get ever get bored just looking at this...sand? Not even once you've thought of wanting to spend some time out of this dimension?" Surely, such thoughts must have crossed Nakita's mind at least once or twice. Or was she one of those arrancars who wanted to breathe their last breath laying upon the sand of Hueco Mundo?

#10[Private] Castle of Glass Empty Re: [Private] Castle of Glass Fri May 22, 2020 4:21 pm

Anna Nanashi

Anna Nanashi
"Enjoy and spend time...You are not serious, right? WE can't enjoy the human world. That world sees us as monsters. our nature is to consume them and destory their world. it is something we can't stop. Yes, it is an interesting world some of us still remember being part of..You want to know what I remember when I was alive...It isn't a pretty life and all things there are a lie and EVERYONE wears a mask."she spoke "This world can be boring but i found that taking in the younger arrancar makes it worth it."She replied calmly listening to him

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 2]

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum