Bleach Story RPG
Hello, guest!

Welcome to Bleach Story. We hope that you enjoy your stay here. If you are not already a member, please REGISTER. If you are a lucky member, then please log in below.

Thank you.
Welcome to Bleach Story RPG
A Bleach RPG Forum for beginners and veterans, where you can create your own RP character, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!

You are not connected. Please login or register

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 2 of 2]

#11[Private] Castle of Glass - Page 2 Empty Re: [Private] Castle of Glass Sat May 23, 2020 11:40 pm

Thor Blerster

Thor Blerster
"I'm a man who seeks and has a thirst for knowledge, Nakita. Everything around us, regardless of how small they may be, has something to teach us." Throwing his hand out to scan the horizon to emphasize the surroundings, the Arrancar would continue, "the world of the living contains a vast amount of knowledge that I enjoy diving into. Hopefully, I can satisfy my thirst before we destroy the human world." Pausing, Thor would stare directly at the woman for a few seconds, before speaking, "you know, Colbolt feels the same way as you about the world of the living." The man would add, before flicking his gaze back to the horizon. Like Colbolt, the second Espada also seems to share a doom and gloom view about the world of the living. Maybe they were right, maybe they were wrong. Only time would tell.

"If you don't mind me asking: how did you exactly become a caretaker or a mother, as you say it, of younger arrancars? Like, what motivated you? It doesn't seem like an easy job at all." While Thor had a thirst for knowledge, he also had an insatiable thirst for curiosity as well.

http://www.bleachstory.net

#12[Private] Castle of Glass - Page 2 Empty Re: [Private] Castle of Glass Tue May 26, 2020 3:46 pm

Anna Nanashi

Anna Nanashi
"The well of knowledge is something that was shut off from us the moment our lives were ended and the shinigami didn't save us. Our fate is to destroy the world we once lived in. The world, we once cared for. You can seek but what will happen is simple once they know or find who you truly are thor. You will be killed by everyone if not captured and studied by their thirst for knowledge. It is something we will not avoid but by all means, follow your dreams, The Espada is not for you if your heart isn't in it... Don't worry little cobolt will succeed you and make an excellent replacement so we will be fully whole with no fairy talk of knowing that world."She spoke before allowing the subject to change, which she welcomed.

"Oh that is simple, I became a mother of sorts because I have watched our kind kill and eat each other. I have seen arrancars being made before my eyes. I remember being the way my kids were and the Arrancar I knew as mother took me in. She went against our nature with the knowledge that by us killing each other we possibly end great potential. No matter how weak one seems never give up on them cause they will be the only things that could save your life or end it."She replied

#13[Private] Castle of Glass - Page 2 Empty Re: [Private] Castle of Glass Mon Jun 01, 2020 1:19 pm

Thor Blerster

Thor Blerster
After listening to the woman, Thor would stand up, slowly. Directing his gaze to Nakita, the Arrancar would smile, "well, I'm happy that Colbolt wants to get stronger. I'm happy that you are training her, like I am, to reach her full potential. She'll be a fine warrior someday - and I hope that I would be alive to see it." The man would utter solemnly, only to straightening his coat. "If you excuse me: I have a few things that I need to attend." Walking towards the edge of the roof, the Arrancar would come to a halt. "I appreciate that you took your time to come here and talk with me. It has been eventful." Pausing only for a moment, he continued, "goodbye, Nakita. Until next time." Turning his head to the side, Thor would utter in calmly, before free-falling down to the earth only to disappear into the barren sands.

THREAD EXIT

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 2]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum