Bleach Story RPG
Hello, guest!

Welcome to Bleach Story. We hope that you enjoy your stay here. If you are not already a member, please REGISTER. If you are a lucky member, then please log in below.

Thank you.
Welcome to Bleach Story RPG
A Bleach RPG Forum for beginners and veterans, where you can create your own RP character, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!

You are not connected. Please login or register

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 2]

#1First Walk Through the Castle Empty First Walk Through the Castle Thu Jul 12, 2012 8:36 am

Anonymous
It was no mystery that the low tiered Arrancar was a fresh face. Her very small stature was child-like and her eyes were frozen. The small girl has a very confused and slightly worried face as she wondered aimlessly down the endless corridors. Her arms were folded behind her back and she always bend slightly forward to peek and see who was down a hall before heading down it.

One hallway was particularly dark, and hard to see down. One of Enma's greatest weaknesses was her uncontrollable curiosity. For a moment her practical mind tried to argue with the curiosity, but in the end lost.

She lifted her left pointer finger and gently put it to her lower lip. Slowly yet steadily she headed down the dark passage. Who knows what awaits her there.

#2First Walk Through the Castle Empty Re: First Walk Through the Castle Thu Jul 12, 2012 8:52 am

Anonymous

Cross laid there in his bed. Turning and tossing around from not getting comfortable. He finally gave up, laying on his back with his hands on his head. "Ermahgawd! Why can't dis get comfortablllleeeeeeeee!!" he hated the fact that he had the largest bed in los Noches, and yet he can't get to sleep in it. Placing his hands by his waist, he leaned forward. His child body was wrapped around with a number of blankets. His red hair falling over his eyes and number tattoo as the red irises pierced throughout the room.

The darkness was nothing to him. He was used to being all alone. He was used to seeing nothing but pitch black. Picking up his tiny legs, he pulled them over to the edge of his bed. He wasn't in his underwear or naked. He had on black and white robes. To an extent like a shinigami Garb. Pushing hsi hair back and putting it into a pony tail, he walked forward. placing his small hand on the door knob. Opening it slowly, the door created a large screech. Something that Cross winced at. He hated loud noises like that at night. it wasn't that it was Creepy, it was just annoying.

"I swear. Imma Have ta beat someone up ta get dat fixed!" He said, Holding his fist in the air. He turned his face to the hall, seeing the darkness as he heard something down the hall. His face changed drastically. He brought his hand to his chin, Squinting his eyes as he peered down the hall. "Haiiiiiiiiiiii! Anyone down dere?! HAIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII! ANSWOR BACKKKK!!!!" he yelled constantly. Almost a roar.
Cross's face:

#3First Walk Through the Castle Empty Re: First Walk Through the Castle Thu Jul 12, 2012 9:01 am

Anonymous
She stopped right in her tacks as she heard a young man's voice up ahead. What was worse, he was asking or a vocal response. She didn't want to leave this kid wondering alone in the darkness, but she didn't speak. She knew how to speak, she just didn't do it often. She was in a slight panic. She hated breaking her code of silence, but it was just a boy.

With a deep sigh she decided to speak up. H-Hello? Yes, I am here. Umm, I don't think you would know me anyway... I-I just got here! I am Enma.

She took a deep breath, glad the experience is over, and continued to step forward. What boggled the Arrancar was, how did this by know she was there? She didn't make a sound, and it was pitch black. Maybe he had been here for a long and could tell her energy apart from all the others. What was a small child doing here anyways? She sounded child-like but had an adult voice and maturity level.

Filled with questions that fueled the curiosity fire within here, she marched on into the dark abyss.

#4First Walk Through the Castle Empty Re: First Walk Through the Castle Thu Jul 12, 2012 9:18 am

Anonymous
Cross's Smile grew once he heard the girls voice. He knew she was there from her reiatsu signature alone. He could tell whenever someone knew entered the castle, even huenco Muendo if he wanted to. Placing his hand on the wall, his eyes pierced the darkness....or tried to atleast. "DANNNNGGGGG ITTTTT!" he yelled. Not being able to see was really getting to him. Taking a deep breath, his eyes glew a dark red. His body was enveloped into a bubble. floating slightly, his arms and overall body grew. His voice deepened, mostly to a husky tone. His personality remained the same to an extent. He could speak correctly. The robes ripped slightly, showing his toned body from head to toe, teasingly.

His sensing of reiatsu grew with his adult form."I am not here to endanger you. I hope you are not to do the same. If you are. The darkness will be the very last thing you see. If you are not here to attempt to kill me like the ones before, it's nice to meet you. I am Cross Setsuzoku. Primera." his voice carried without him trying. What the girl didn't know, was at some points on the wall, was stained blood. The bodies of recent arrancar laid against the ground as Cross accidentally kicked a skull, hearing it go down the hall.

#5First Walk Through the Castle Empty Re: First Walk Through the Castle Thu Jul 12, 2012 9:25 am

Anonymous
Enma Was very taken back by what the boy- well now man, had said. He was the best of the best. Her heart beat faster like a bird's would. She came to a stop and her foot stepped on something gushy.

She her a very hollow clack, clack, clack Along the hallway floor, headed her way. The sound trailed off as the object came to a stop. I have no plans to hurt anyone... I just didn't know where I was going here... Everyone is big and loud, so I was trying to avoid the others.

She slowly moved her foot out of the strange mess and it made a "shlack" sound as she extracted her foot. It sounded like flesh. This didn't surprise her, considering where she was, so she simply scooted the corpse aside with her now free foot, and continued forward toward the voice.

#6First Walk Through the Castle Empty Re: First Walk Through the Castle Fri Jul 13, 2012 1:51 am

Anonymous
Cross smiled at the words from the girl. Even though he hasn't met her yet, he already begun to like her. She wasn't a blood thirsty Arrancar like the others. Pressing his hands together, Cross made a loud clap. The lights going throughout the hall slowly flickered on. Showing the blood stained walls, and the bodies laying against the floor. He could spot where Enma was just from her reiatsu signature. But he wanted to see what she looked like. Walking forward, he didn't care about walking onto bodies, or stepping into blood. He needed to help the girl get out. Then. He finally caught a glimpse of her. A child like his sealed form. Rubbing his eyes, he looked down at the girl. "Another Kid?...Hmmmm... Ok." He calmly stated.

Holding his right palm towards the wall to his right. He started to charge a Cero slightly, before he let the blast release from his palm. This was to cause an Hole for the girl so she could get out from there instead of walking all the way back. Smiling, he looked down to the girl. "There. That's your door."

#7First Walk Through the Castle Empty Re: First Walk Through the Castle Fri Jul 13, 2012 2:04 am

Anonymous
She puts her head down quickly. Without a word she solemnly walks to the hole. With the assumption she had either been a bother or disappointment she began to make her way through the hole. She was used to it by now, and was not too hurt by it.

Being so small and weak it was expected. The best thing to do was to get out of the way as fast as possible.

#8First Walk Through the Castle Empty Re: First Walk Through the Castle Tue Jul 17, 2012 6:10 am

Anonymous
Cross pushes up his eyebrows slowly, watching the girl move to the hole he created. He placed his hand in from of him, pushing his head forward. "Wait!" He said, slowly going back into his child form following the girl. " I want ta get ta know ya bwetter!" He said, Winking at her. Cross brought his hands to the back of his head, pouting his lips. "tell Meh about yourself!"

#9First Walk Through the Castle Empty Re: First Walk Through the Castle Tue Jul 17, 2012 6:15 am

Anonymous
She looked over her shoulder, and then turned all the way around. She didn't think she had anything interesting to say. She was just there. She looked forward at the powerful being, and shrugged meekly.

She dropped her gaze to not seem at all threatening. I just am. Nothing special.

#10First Walk Through the Castle Empty Re: First Walk Through the Castle Tue Jul 17, 2012 6:20 am

Anonymous
Cross looked up towards the girl. Leaining to the right underneath her, so he could look into her eyes. "Lies! Everyone is special. No one is dull in dis life." He smiled widely, placing the peace sign by his right eye. "You're always going to be you, not anyone else." He looked at her purple hair, smiling. "What about your hair? It's a real pwetty color!" he said, pushing his red hair back. He then looked over towards her horn fragments. "Mine are horns too! Ram horns!" he said, pulling his hair up to show his little horns on the side of his head. When in adult, they are much much bigger, even cracked.

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 2]

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum