Bleach Story RPG
Hello, guest!

Welcome to Bleach Story. We hope that you enjoy your stay here. If you are not already a member, please REGISTER. If you are a lucky member, then please log in below.

Thank you.
Welcome to Bleach Story RPG
A Bleach RPG Forum for beginners and veterans, where you can create your own RP character, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!

You are not connected. Please login or register

Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 3]

#1A walk down memory lane. Empty A walk down memory lane. Thu Nov 24, 2011 12:09 pm

Anonymous
The Day that i had decide to go and revisit my roots was a sunny as a day could get in Soul Society but for some reason it could not match a sunny day in the world of the living it maybe because the weather there is much more unpredictable then here but what ever the reason i as a Shinigami like the human world better then this one.

As i move though the street of Rukongai moving into the farther parts of it i was greeted with respect then stares till finally i reach the place were Shinigami are hardly ever seen first i was greeted with shock because Shinigami are a rare sight here but what is rarer still is a captain Shinigami coming all the way out here then when they start to recognize me they start to yell out.
"Hay it Kieran Muguruma you know the kid that use to run around this place and make a ruckus. He a Shinigami and a Captain to boot as well." then i start to ask about my old friends from here as well as my family.

#2A walk down memory lane. Empty Re: A walk down memory lane. Thu Nov 24, 2011 9:21 pm

Anonymous
In the distance a shape can be seen walking down the street. As it gets closer a sword hilt cah be seen being held in it's right hand a silver glint can be seen hanging from the end of the hilt. With a few steps a captain haori can be seen. Its longer then the normal hoari worn by captains, it is sleeveless,has a hood and red lining with three buttons at the top. The symbol for the tenth division can be seen. From your knowlage of the gotai 13 you know who it is.
I continue to walk towards the other captain I stop and begin to speak" well hello captain muguruma what,isthe captain of the seventh division doing this far away from the serietai. I am happy to see another shinigami however."
A faint smell of cherry blossoms hangs light in the air around me.

#3A walk down memory lane. Empty Re: A walk down memory lane. Fri Nov 25, 2011 3:09 am

Anonymous
I hear the answer to my latest question about my friends and family when i sense another Shinigami coming closer so i turn to see who it is while turn over what i have learned in my mind as he get close enough for me to see the details of him i see the markings on his horai and kbow that it the 10th captain Tazuma Koshi then i hear him say.
"well hello captain muguruma what,is the captain of the seventh division doing this far away from the serietai. I am happy to see another shinigami however." to which i reply to while rubbing my hand though my hair.
"Well i am just trying to find out about my old family and friends for if you don't know this is the kind of area that i grow up in and my family a bit hard to pin down since they move alot. And what with all the formal adress we both captains albet you have been one longer then me just call me Kieran and my i call you Tazuma? and what have you been up to?"

#4A walk down memory lane. Empty Re: A walk down memory lane. Fri Nov 25, 2011 4:05 am

Anonymous
I smile lightly"of course you may call me tazuma. You can call me zuma if you so wish. My friends call me that." I move closer to you "if i'm interupting I can go and leave you. I was just on my way back from leaving flowers at my old home." Looking around you see a spark of memory in my eyes.

The people around us are gathering more and more. Two captains in this area makes fast news. I am happy and accomidating to the local people.a small child come up to us and says that he wants to be a shinigami when he gets bigger. I chuckle and get down to his level and say" and one day a fine shinigami you will be. Practice your swordsmenship everyday and listen to your elders and one day you will wear a captains haori like myself and muguruma." I stand placing my hand on the boys shoulder"what do you think kieran?"

#5A walk down memory lane. Empty Re: A walk down memory lane. Fri Nov 25, 2011 4:33 am

Anonymous
I give a look over the boy with a kind smile and say.
"Why i do believe this boy has a look of becoming one of the legendery Shinigami of history if i can say by the look of him" then i get down to the same level as the boy and say.
"but for that to be so you will have to work hard and protect those dear to you with the best of your ability and i can not wait to see you as a Shinigami boy." with that the boy runs off with glee then i turn to Tazuma and say.
"Zuma was it well you came at the right time if you would can you help me find the place my family is staying at the moment for i have the general location but they tend to make it hard to find if you don't know where they are exactly. Hay were you visting family as well?"

#6A walk down memory lane. Empty Re: A walk down memory lane. Fri Nov 25, 2011 4:49 am

Anonymous
i'll help you find your family.(you see me take & deep breath) you can say that I was visiting family a single tear rolls down my cheek. "so what do,you know about where your family may be."
I sheath my zanpacto over my back. I fully supress my reaitsu. The smell of cherry blossoms disappears from the air. I use my right hand to button the top of my hoari closed.

#7A walk down memory lane. Empty Re: A walk down memory lane. Fri Nov 25, 2011 5:00 am

Anonymous
"Hay if i brought up some sad memory sorry about that any thanks for helping well they seem to have set up camp not to far away from here and they seem to have gotten more careful because there seems to be Rumours of a hollow or two roaming about but that shouldn't be the case well we can cheek that out as well if you want and there are two things you should look for one is owls with weird markings on it that the outer warring system that my dad come up with and the other is marks on trees that means that the camp is close they look a little like this" with that i draw two symbol in the dust then i stand up look at you with a smile and head off.

#8A walk down memory lane. Empty Re: A walk down memory lane. Fri Nov 25, 2011 5:21 am

Anonymous
" not bad or sad feeling my friend. Just remembering thats all. Well i'll go with you. Look out for owls,trees,or hollows got it. So how do,you feel being a captain?" I say while starting to walk in the direction of the camp. "i was leaving flowers at the place where I grew up and found my zanpacto."

#9A walk down memory lane. Empty Re: A walk down memory lane. Fri Nov 25, 2011 5:30 am

Anonymous
"Well i still can not believe that i am a captain it any seemed like yesterday that i only got out of the academy for Shinigami that and the paperwork talk about a bore some times have you ever had the feeling that if you look away then look again that there be even more paperwork?" when i finish we are out of the building and in a grass land with a small forest not to far away and i turn and what for you to catch up for with out knowing it i had made a gap between us.
"Sorry about that as you can see i can't wait to see my family again after all that time."

#10A walk down memory lane. Empty Re: A walk down memory lane. Fri Nov 25, 2011 7:48 pm

Anonymous
I do a short shunpo to catch up within a blink of an eye i'm next to you."i understand my friend. Fajily is important. Everyone in the gotai 13 are concidered my family now since my other was slaughtered but I do not wish to ruin your happy reunion at all."
I continue walking along feeling the air around us

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 3]

Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum