Bleach Story RPG
Hello, guest!

Welcome to Bleach Story. We hope that you enjoy your stay here. If you are not already a member, please REGISTER. If you are a lucky member, then please log in below.

Thank you.
Welcome to Bleach Story RPG
A Bleach RPG Forum for beginners and veterans, where you can create your own RP character, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!

You are not connected. Please login or register

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

#1Phasma Memory [Open to all] Empty Phasma Memory [Open to all] Sat Mar 17, 2012 1:45 pm

Anonymous
ggg

#2Phasma Memory [Open to all] Empty Re: Phasma Memory [Open to all] Sun Mar 18, 2012 11:00 am

Anonymous
"Yes, that's right.." To be honest, he wasn't entirely sure. Practicing this was one thing, but actually performing it was another.

Standing just passed the market center of one of Naruki City's sections was the young Shinigami, clad in his full Shinigami garb, with a sword in his hands. There weren't any pedestrians around, not that they mattered at all at the moment, and they were only a few yards from a cold, quiet park where a soft breeze turned a merry-go-round musically. The warm lights of the seemingly still city shadowed every building and every alleyway, creating a haunting background where the shadows conglomerated to create the cruel manifestations of every humans' over active imagination. Tataki was here, under the spotlight of a strangely bright street pole, trying to explain his self exclamatory purpose to a Pulse that had almost lost his life twice to the cruel, disturbed darkness.

Come on. It isn't that hard to understand, right? Tataki was losing what little patience he had. Tataki had his sword raised, wanting to try pushing the hilt to the man's forehead again when he decided to, once again, over react.

"No no! Wait! Don't! I don't understand! Please! I thought you said you would help me!" Grabbing Tataki's shirt and jostling the light, small boy he demanded some sort of relief that made sense to his own mind. What was Tataki supposed to say? He really wasn't good with this sort of situation when saying what he was supposed to say failed. As he was shaken and shaken he was trying to manufacture some sort of reasonable explanation to this. Tataki couldn't just go and force the Soul Burial on someone...Right? I'd get in trouble... Tataki couldn't help but be slightly disappointed by that.

"W-Wait. Relax," Tataki would say, forcing the man to stop and would step away, out of the confused spirits grasp. There weren't many souls here, at least at the moment, as far as Tataki could tell. It was a still night and there really wasn't much to complain about. Tataki had been assigned to come here as it was within his ability to handle...But, well, this was still a bit much. Tataki wasn't prepared for having to actually convince a Soul to follow along. Weren't they supposed to just follow along with whatever he asked?

"Listen-" The words were cut off by a surprisingly high spiritual energy that seemed to just jump from no where. Tataki felt it behind himself and, sword not at the ready, he turned around to see what would have such a dangerously high power. That was a Hollow. But there aren't supposed to be any Hollow here, I'm pretty sure- His very thoughts were interrupted by another bounce of that same random, out of nowhere energy that was, again, at his back.

"Gyaaaaaaah!" A painful cry happened and Tataki, eyes wide, heart racing, legs feeling light, turned around to see...Nothing but blood splattered on the ground. Something...Ate him? A Hollow? But, I can't sense it all the time? W-What do I do? Where is it? It wasn't high speed movement or even a matter of slipping between two worlds. Tataki was capable of at least knowing that much.

"Why don't we play a little game, Ssshinigami? I waited sssssooo long for you to come, after all, itsssss only right I enjooy it, yesssss?" Slithery words were said right into Tataki's ear as, far too late to have done anything, he felt the energy appear and rest at his back. So close to his back he could feel the thing behind him. The hairs on his neck stood up, he could feel the warmth from it's body seep into his own, even the air felt strangely heavy as he stood there, unable to move. Feeling the full weight of this deep, dark and hideous entirety was paralyzing for Tataki. There was a terribly high difference in ability.

"Good. You want to play then? Yesssss. It will be fun...For usssss," It was gone again. Tataki didn't even manage to get a look at it. It was big. It was a lot bigger and smarter than an ordinary Hollow, that was obvious. Tataki felt a chill run up his spine and she took a half step forward and had to tighten his grip on his sword because his palms were just that sweaty. He was breathing heavy, as if he just finished running, and was just looking down at his Zanpakuto as if he had imagined the entire situation.

#3Phasma Memory [Open to all] Empty Re: Phasma Memory [Open to all] Sun Mar 18, 2012 12:29 pm

Anonymous
ggg

#4Phasma Memory [Open to all] Empty Re: Phasma Memory [Open to all] Mon Mar 19, 2012 5:38 am

Anonymous
Attacks. Blazing, raging attacks were all thrown about and used to tear apart the enemy that Tataki could hardly even keep up with and the attacks to do it were just as hard to keep up with. By the time Tataki turned around he would have managed to see a large wave of surging energy decimate the already skewered and beaten Hollow. The word overkill fit the situation perfectly.

Wow. That was insane, Somehow managing to regain his breath, Tataki was pretty much soaked in sweat. It really wasn't all that hot outside, but he felt as if he had just walked inside from traversing a desert. It took Tataki a moment before he recognized yet another presence here. It was a weird one. A strange energy that he had never felt before. Sure he was young and inexperienced, but this wasn't anything that he could easily describe. It was a large, old body of tremendous power and energy that was flooding out of the body of a winged human?

"Like an angel..?" Tataki said, an astounded mumble. Tataki seemed to completely miss that intimidating aura that ran from that intense glare from Divus. Tataki was really just stuck on the large, delicate looking wings. Those were something Tataki only read about in books or heard about in stories. Lightheaded. I feel as if my brain and my head are trying to get away from each other. I gotta pay attention. This is a very strong...Person? Thing? Tataki didn't answer right away. It looked as if he were trying to figure out if Divus were actually real or not.

"I am...Yousei, Tataki. I am a Shinigami of, well, the Fourth Division. I was, and, um, heh-" Tataki slipped a nervous hand to his head as his eyes looked away. Slidding a quick hand through his head as he was trying to figure out what to say he realized his sword was still in his hand. "Oh! I didn't mean, well, uh, just a second!" sheathing the weapon, the boy would release a heavy, an rushed, puff of air. This is so awkward...

His weapon away, Tataki motioned his hand as if to show that he were unarmed, "I was just trying to help the souls in this place. Thanks for what you did, you saved my life. Just who are you?" Eyes slightly watery, Tataki looked ahead with a child-like curiosity. He really wanted to know the answer to that question. Despite how young he looked, he spoke and seemed to carry himself as an adult, though he looked like he should be in the company of one.

#5Phasma Memory [Open to all] Empty Re: Phasma Memory [Open to all] Sun Apr 01, 2012 9:45 am

Anonymous
Noba was tending to the nearby wounded Shinigami, he tied off a gauze and pulled out a syringe and injected reiastu syrum into a shinigami's arm. He moved a bit but Noba kept injecting.

"You should be fine....Its just reiastu syrum to mix with your low reiastu levels."

Noba pulled hte syringe out and moved to another patient. He was ready to start when a rather high spirited individual, make himself rather known. Noba sighed a bit, things were getting heated. Noba quickly examined and noted the hurt, shinigami's injuries and handed them off to a nearby Nurse.

"Handle him please, I need to go...."

Noba shunpo'd off the rather feer-less seeming Shinigami, was quickly making his way to the flaring reiastu. He focused a bit harder and felt Tataki's reiastu as well.

"....This isint good, we cant have him being alone...!"

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum