Bleach Story RPG
Hello, guest!

Welcome to Bleach Story. We hope that you enjoy your stay here. If you are not already a member, please REGISTER. If you are a lucky member, then please log in below.

Thank you.
Welcome to Bleach Story RPG
A Bleach RPG Forum for beginners and veterans, where you can create your own RP character, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!

You are not connected. Please login or register

Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 3]

#1A Trip down memory lane(Open) Empty A Trip down memory lane(Open) Thu Jun 21, 2012 5:13 am

Anonymous
Sorin arrived in these harsh deserts, remembering once in his life time past about how to get in and out of this place as others did Sorin's eyes gazed about what was the desolate land, his hands were dipped into his pockets for his pants which made up for half of his business suit he usually wore on his face were his glasses which actually helped to block against the god forsaken sun in Hueco Mundo, Sorin doubted there was any shade but spoke allowed to himself.

"It's sooooo Hot!" Sorin whined like he usually would if he had an outrageous amount of work to do when back in california or when he had to do something he really hated but no, this one was about the heat, he began to walk however not preferring to use Hirenkyaku or any of his speed to get to anywhere specifically he just really wanted to take in the sites he onced did back when he was 25 the stories told to him from another Tribe How monsters lived out here, and even monsters that took the forms of humans, yes today was going to be a day full of fun and adventure.. And hopefully Sorin not losing his life or taking someone else's.

Within his hand was a little device one of the Tribe's family members had stole from the twelveth division during the time he was captured and was attempted to be experimented on, when a battalion of Quincy bursted in through the laboratory and retrieved the man he took with him a device allowing them to open a portal between worlds, How they got there he never got to ask perhaps when all is done he would go back and ask him to finish the story but now! Now was a time for remembrance.

#2A Trip down memory lane(Open) Empty Re: A Trip down memory lane(Open) Mon Jul 02, 2012 9:26 am

Anonymous
"Hehehe," A deviant snicker as he played around with his opponent. It was another Arrancar that he was familiar and he caught them in one of the most vulnerable positions you could imagine. The Arrancar, named Pescado, was peacefully sleeping under a long, boney stone tree under the warmly lit light that poured downwards. It was a nice day so Pescado decided that a comfortable nap was the best idea and, trying to keep away from others, the open desert was the safest route.

Unfortunately, a red haired Arrancar found the slumbering Hollow and with a black marker in hand decided to create a little refined art on the forehead of his associate. A few mustaches, some caterpillar eyebrows, and Piedra's name on the right side all created the perfect masterpiece and Pescado was the canvas. Capping the marker, Piedra tensed as he saw Pescado's eyes open.

"Piedra...Brazofuerte?"
Fortunately, Piedra, the artist himself, had already pocketed the marker and, sliding a hand through his hair, couldn't help but grin.
"Mornin', Princess! I was just about to dump a bucket of water on you too! Guess I was too slow!" Piedra mused, sliding both his hands through that flaming red hair and interlacing them at the back of his head as he leaned back some.
"Without a bucket too?" The Arrancar asked, standing up. He was tall. Pescado had a light cerulean colored hair and blue green eyes. He had a warm tan, summer tan which made his eyes and hair color stand out brightly. He wore an all white vest, his chest bare, and lose pants. He had a metal waist belt under the soft cloth of his waistband that created a wavy flame-like design just under his naval. Though he was taller, he was very lean and smooth looking.

Pushing Piedra aside, he slipped hands in hidden pockets at his sides and started to walk through the desert. "I figured someone annoying would pop up. Get a life, Brazofuerte..." Roughly spoken by a mature, rugid voice. Soon after all that was left was the sand kicked up by a full throttle sonido.

Piedra moved his hands before his face, covering a growing smile. He didn't even notice? Piedra was forcing in a laugh, knowing Pescado would hear. However, before long, he couldn't help it. Laughing outloud, Piedra leaned back and shared his humored exclamations with the skies above. It was too funny. Not only that he had gotten away with it, but Piedra just continued to replay, over and over, Pescado's reaction to his face. How many other Arrancar would see it before Pescado noticed?

Stumbling forward, Piedra half-skippped a few steps, his laughter calming down with a few minutes.
"Hahaha! Man that was awe-Huh?" Not far off was a figure in the desert. Was that Pescado? He came back faster than Piedra figured! Piedra slammed an excited right fist into his left palm and grinned confidently. It fell away just as quickly as it came when Piedra realized that it wasn't Pescado.

Wait a minute...Doesn't feel like Pescado or 'nybody. Actually...It feels kinda wierd. Are they, maybe, hidin' their power? Still, don't feel Hollow at all. Curiosity killed the Piedra, as the Arrancar quickly Sonido'd right over to the mysterious object in the distance aiming to quickly see what it was.

Piedra would appear just infront of Sorin, hands interlaced behind his head again, as he leaned to the right slightly curious. Just who was this and what could Piedra get out of them?

#3A Trip down memory lane(Open) Empty Re: A Trip down memory lane(Open) Tue Jul 03, 2012 12:37 am

Anonymous
Sorin had been walking for quite some time and actually got far but jumped with the appearance of the Arrancar though he had long since picked him up from sonido'ing he played it off as a scary type of person one who avoided as much as possible, he moved back and into the Menos forest behind a tree peaking his head out and blinking a few times as he glanced at the arrancar, "Wha-What do you want?!" Shouted Sorin frantically but more than anything if this arrancar was to take it to an extreme then he would have no choice than to fight him.

#4A Trip down memory lane(Open) Empty Re: A Trip down memory lane(Open) Tue Jul 03, 2012 4:34 am

Anonymous
"Cut the crap, Princess!" Piedra exclaimed, crossing his arms and tapping an irritated foot. Piedra really disliked cowards. Made his stomach flip and his headache to see them or hear them. But, really, Piedra knew better. This guy wasn't a Hollow, yet here he was completely masking his energy and strolling through the sands of Hueco Mundo, without even a single ally. He wasn't a soul either, not that he would have really made it this far if he was...Which only made it all the more clear that he wasn't something that was as feeble and weak as he looked.

"Ya think I'm stupid huh? If ya weren't at least as strong as an Arrancar, ya wouldn't be walkin' 'round right now. Ya woulda been a buffet! Just who-" Piedra started, looking the guy over before he was distracted by something. This guy was dressed...Really, really nice. He was dressed like a human. Piedra's words were lost as he became distracted by the fancy formal attire that the man casually strolled a desert in. Was it arrogance? Was he thinking so highly of himself that he would just prance around in this dangerous place in clothes completely unsuited for battle? Did he think he was a King or something? Piedra...Liked that sort of thinking.

"Where'd ya get those?" Piedra said, waving a flimsy hand around, implying everything that the guy was wearing. If they weren't clothes, Piedra would have honestly tried to steal them. Piedra had no shame. He would honestly steal even the underwear and leave this guy stark naked in the middle of the blazing desert all simply to have the luxury of new, spiffy clothes that he could strut around in himself. Really, Piedra wanted to be the one walking through the desert, an Emperor, with his head held high and his hand in his expensive pocket.

Piedra moved a hand just under his chin. His eyes were studying the clothes heavily. "Needs one of those chain watch things..." He muttered, analyzing Sorin as if he were some science project missing a piece somewhere.

#5A Trip down memory lane(Open) Empty Re: A Trip down memory lane(Open) Tue Jul 03, 2012 4:48 am

Anonymous
Sorin looked down at his attire then back up to the arrancar and his face lowered to a grimmacing look this arrancar was really checking out his threads and let alone putting in his own opinion about what it could add to it, a giant sweat drop formed o nthe back of his head as he hunched over and let out a deep sigh, "I bought them from a store in the world of the living." Replied Sorin as he came from behind the tree, though he had his reiatsu hidden he was quite impressed with how he figured that Sorin was strong

He approached the arrancar and looked at his threads not making any notes nor noting his fashion he just simply stared and used one of his fingers to tap his lips as he thought this was an odd stare down and it was only just getting more odd by the second.

#6A Trip down memory lane(Open) Empty Re: A Trip down memory lane(Open) Tue Jul 03, 2012 5:46 am

Anonymous
"Human world? So ya came from the human world tah here?" Piedra though it over, then an enormously sinister grin spread across his face. Piedra wiped it off, quite literally in fact, and while sliding a hand through that blazing red hair of his and, as if the icing on the cake, deepening his voice, Piedra said "Well, ya should show some respect to the King of Hueco Mundo. These are my lands. I make the laws and stuff, have for ages. I know, Imma youngin, right? It's all cuz I'm stupid strong," Piedra gloated, flashing a cocky half smile.

"As the King, the strongest Hollow in all of Hueco Mundo, ya should please me with a gift. I want...Those shoes," Pointing down at Sorin's feet, Piedra had been fascinated by the shoes. So fine and well polished and a complete match for the rest of the uniform that Piedra couldn't help but want a pair. Going to the human world was work, and dangerous lately, so it wasn't worth the risk to go all the way there himself. Besides, why do all that when Piedra could just take it from this sap?

Crossing his arms, playfully closing his eyes, and nodding slowly Piedra decided to keep it on, "Hurry up now, before I get mad. Ya won't like that. Maybe, if you're good, ya can become one of my subordinates and I'll show ya my castle." Piedra pretty much believed all those words himself. He owned this place and there was a strong confidence in his words and an assuring tone behind them. Piedra would swear upon everything he loved that he was the King and that Sorin could possibly be in danger if he didn't do well to follow the king's commands. But, what would Sorin do? Walk on the hot desert sands barefoot so a greedy, selfish Arrancar could have a new pair of shoes that he only wanted so he could show off to others? Piedra was sure that Sorin would comply. He was a flimsy human after all. Strong and capable was one thing, but Piedra was absolutely sure he was centuries stronger than a human.

#7A Trip down memory lane(Open) Empty Re: A Trip down memory lane(Open) Tue Jul 03, 2012 6:09 am

Anonymous
"Most certainly not! I will not give you these shoes if you were a human they would cost more than your whole paycheck!" Sorin protested as he gazed to the male with an angered face, his face was red and his eyes had whitened with fury he stomped his foot on the ground to make his answer known and as serious as he could without releasing any reiatsu if he did he was screwed he would be a buffet meal for every hollow in Hueco Mundo.

#8A Trip down memory lane(Open) Empty Re: A Trip down memory lane(Open) Tue Jul 03, 2012 6:30 am

Anonymous
"Come on...I'm a King. Don't you humans just throw money at Kings?" Piedra said, trying to convince the human to go along with it. Piedra was pretty sure, by this point, that the man he was speaking to was certainly a human. Despite all the anger Sorin was flaunting, Piedra was undeterred. From cocky to sly, Piedra went to lean a shoulder on the enraged human and, buddy-buddy-like, would lean in, "Listen, I have this slave boy Cross. If ya give me your shoes, he's yers for a day, kay? Hell. I'll even through in mah Fraccion, Marcus and Manda," Piedra was throwing bodies out there as if they were dollar bills in Sorin's pocket.

As far as Piedra remembered, humans were greedy. Words could buy their souls, if said in the right fashion. In addition to being greedy, humans are lazy too. They would take something that could do their work for them, bring them money, cook their food, and make their life nothing but snores and playing if they could. So, something like a slave had to perk up this man. He could put them to work, bringing him in more money, or they could do his chores. This is how humans thought. Piedra had heard so many stories and he spent decades watching them. They were interesting and they were always, always different.

"Ya should do whatever ya can to please a King, ya know? Sayin' I'm a poor King is a heavy insult, little human," Piedra would say, moving away from Sorin, frowning as if he were offended. "Ya don't honestly think that you, a puny human, has more than me, do you? I've lived longer than ya, boy!" He was getting all the more confident with each word. It was almost like he was hypnotizing himself. As if the moment he started down hill he was becoming intoxicated by the speed. Faster. More. Further. Quicker. Piedra could feel the crown atop his head and the cape at his back. Piedra was the King and everything here was his.

"Come on, boy! Don't make me mad! Just give me the shoes. I'll give ya something nice in return, ya know? I'm a pretty great King. Everybody tries to kill me everyday cuz I'm so awesome," He felt he was beign heavily persuasive. He was sure that Sorin was about to melt under Piedra's majesty and beg to offer Piedra his shoes and everything else. Soon...Piedra would be dressed a King.

#9A Trip down memory lane(Open) Empty Re: A Trip down memory lane(Open) Tue Jul 03, 2012 6:51 am

Anonymous
Sorin blinked some and raised a brow this king thing was starting to get old and his eyes began to narrow, "Absolutely not.." Sorin said with a more deepened and threatening voice still not allowing his Reiatsu to surface from his body, his eyes stayed narrowed on this arrancar and there he stood in silence, Sorin knew full well of what kind of level he was on but was humoring him up until this point now it was just getting stupid and Sorin was about fed up with it.

#10A Trip down memory lane(Open) Empty Re: A Trip down memory lane(Open) Tue Jul 03, 2012 7:07 am

Anonymous
"Grrr..." Piedra growled, loosing whatever charasmia that he thought he built up with his "I'm a King" tangent. Piedra would slam his fist in his right palm, red energy crackling outwards as Piedra decided the more direct approach was best. "Then I guess imma just take them!" He declared, spiritual power erupting around him as a wave of red. Piedra had quite a bit of spiritual energy, he spent a great deal of time and effort to collect it after all. Piedra sonido'd forward and sent a right hook straight for Sorin's chin. It was a pretty predictable attack, full of openings, but it was Piedra's way of fighting. Despite being full of openings, Piedra packed quite a bit of his power in that punch.

All he needed was one strike and he was sure this guy would be on his knees. Even if he didn't think Piedra was the King, he would still be on his knees.

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 3]

Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum