Bleach Story RPG
Hello, guest!

Welcome to Bleach Story. We hope that you enjoy your stay here. If you are not already a member, please REGISTER. If you are a lucky member, then please log in below.

Thank you.
Welcome to Bleach Story RPG
A Bleach RPG Forum for beginners and veterans, where you can create your own RP character, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!

You are not connected. Please login or register

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 2 of 3]

#11A walk down memory lane. - Page 2 Empty Re: A walk down memory lane. Fri Nov 25, 2011 10:33 pm

Anonymous
"I am sorry to hear about your family and i feel honoured to be though of as family hay do you see that owl there in the tree that what i was talking about." i say while pointing up into the tree
"Hung on they seems different then what i remembher them maybe dad did a upgrade on them?" and with that said i dash into the trees knowing that you keep up with me easily when i come to a tree with a mark on it i change my course slightly and after another couple of seconds we come into a camp that was in disarray i stop dead with shock and the i say softly.
"What has hap-app-appen here?"

#12A walk down memory lane. - Page 2 Empty Re: A walk down memory lane. Sat Nov 26, 2011 12:46 am

Anonymous
I catch up and witmess the carnage. I place my hand on your shoulder" don't panic lets investigate and see wha happened." Feeling for reiatsu,looking around I look to kieran" are you ok my friend?"

#13A walk down memory lane. - Page 2 Empty Re: A walk down memory lane. Sat Nov 26, 2011 2:23 am

Anonymous
I snap out of the shock and turn to you and say.
"Yes lets investigate and see if we can find out who did this and depending on the who I might have a score or two to settle with them"
I grip the hilt of my Zanpaktou so hard that my knuckles turn white then i let go and moved around the camp to see what i could find.
"I can see right off what ever happen it court them when them lest expected it." I say to you as i look for more clues then i find what seems to be claw marks and they give off a faint reiatsu but before i can find out more the reiatsu fades aways then i ask.
"Have you find anything Zuma?"

#14A walk down memory lane. - Page 2 Empty Re: A walk down memory lane. Sat Nov 26, 2011 3:02 am

Anonymous
" a few claw marks and some reiatsu but nothing major." In a flash I am next to you and I whisper" do you feel the reiatsu behind us twenty feet."
I reach up to my zanpactos hilt the silver charm chimes softly in the wind. My hand grasps the hit strongly. I change my stance to counter attack if need be by sliding my back foot 45 degrees to the back so I can piviot on it to block an attack.

#15A walk down memory lane. - Page 2 Empty Re: A walk down memory lane. Sat Nov 26, 2011 3:19 am

Anonymous
I turn and grab my Zanpaktou and slide it out a few inches for a fast draw if i so need with my left hand then i sense the Reiatsu for some reason it felt like one of my family reiatsu so i bring up my free right hand to my mouth and then i make a pattern of sounds that if they had not change the code would say 'we're friends, it safe, show yourself' then out of the shadows came some one that i know by sight and i call out.
"Grandma it me Kieran" to which she would reply with.
"Kieran is that you? Bless my lucky stars it is and in good time too to help your grandma." i start to move towards her.
but something was not right but Kieran couldn't sense that for he was too over joyed at finding a family member alive.

#16A walk down memory lane. - Page 2 Empty Re: A walk down memory lane. Sat Nov 26, 2011 5:29 am

Anonymous
I feel the strangeness around and address kieran " kieran stop now!" I walk forward until I am next to him and I say to him softly" feel her reiatsu,its unnaturally strong for someone so old. Use your training not your heart. Ask yourself is this really how it appears."
I turn to address""grandma"" "maim, it appears that something or someone attacked your home who was it?"
I grasp my zanpacto by its hilt slowly. The charm shines in the sun. The smell of cherry blossoms can now be noticed.

#17A walk down memory lane. - Page 2 Empty Re: A walk down memory lane. Sat Nov 26, 2011 5:51 am

Anonymous
I stop as Tazuma words hit home and i take a close look a real close look at her for the grandma i remember would always have her payer beads on her right but this one has hers on the left infact every thing about her is flipped like a image in a mirror. then she starts to speaks.
"Well if it wasn't for you i would of got a captain as well as every one in this camp." with those words spoken I fully draw my Zanpaktou and my reiatsu flares up making static sparks around me and i say.
"you will pay for what you have done. Strike them Raikou Doragon" as i say the release for my Zanpaktou the blade turns into two thin rods and the crystal grows in size to a small ball with lightning playing inside it. the fake grandma says
"Well that looks like a sorry sort of zanpaktou for a captian and can you hit what you can not see hmm?" with that the grnadma disappears but i calmly reply.
"Raikou Doragon may not look like much but it has a bite as powerful as lightning" then i start to slowly swing Raikou Doragon by the chain which had lengthened for me to do it.

#18A walk down memory lane. - Page 2 Empty Re: A walk down memory lane. Sat Nov 26, 2011 6:24 am

Anonymous
I draw my zanpacto completly and begin to,speak" be careful how you speak to a captain of the gotai 13 creature! I can feel exactly where you are. Allow me to show you what captains can do. Silence,kuayami no nake de kashu. My zanpacto,lengthens and widens,the blade turns red and five slots and holes appears on the blade. The hilt gets a mouth piece and four finger holes. I place the mouth piece to my mouth and begin to play a beautiful songs with random high notes in it. The high notes do not make the song sound bad at all. It makes it sound better.
The creature becomes visible again much to its suprise."how is this possible, my power is fail proof!" I stop playing and say my song has sealed off your reiatsu. No kieran show this creature your zanpacto's power."

#19A walk down memory lane. - Page 2 Empty Re: A walk down memory lane. Sat Nov 26, 2011 12:33 pm

Anonymous
I swing Raikou Doragon faster and faster till it makes a ring of lightning above my head then i swing it forward and the ring spnlits into two and with my free hand i control them to make them do a pincer attack on it then there was a flash as the two ring meet and it was no more i grab Raikou Doragon by the hilt again when a cero come from the side but then a lightning cage appeared around me and stop it in it tracks i swing Raikou Doragon over my head and cause a chain of lightning bolts to head in the driction that the cero came from then i said to Tazuma.
"Since i think about it Zuma i think it was a group of hollows that attacked my family for they may not look like much from their camp right now but they had ways of defending themselves from lone hollow attacks and the only way it would of turn out like this is if they were over run by them." i stand at the ready with Raikou Doragon on my shoulder for any other attacks.

#20A walk down memory lane. - Page 2 Empty Re: A walk down memory lane. Sun Nov 27, 2011 2:31 am

Anonymous
"well then let us finish what your family started and purify this hollow." I shunpo and slash overhead fromleft to right. The hollow gets slashed and runs away knowing it is vastly overpowered. Wounded and scared it rushes through the woods not far ahead of us. I look at kieran and say" shall we play chase the hollow?" I shunpo after the hollow

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 3]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum