Bleach Story RPG
Hello, guest!

Welcome to Bleach Story. We hope that you enjoy your stay here. If you are not already a member, please REGISTER. If you are a lucky member, then please log in below.

Thank you.
Welcome to Bleach Story RPG
A Bleach RPG Forum for beginners and veterans, where you can create your own RP character, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!

You are not connected. Please login or register

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 3 of 3]

#21A walk down memory lane. - Page 3 Empty Re: A walk down memory lane. Sun Nov 27, 2011 2:43 am

Anonymous
"Why you read my mind Zuma how about we make it the one that gets the hollow gets a bottle of fine Sake from the one that didn't?" i called out to Tazuma while i all so shunpo after the hollow then the hollow stops in a clearing in the forest and just stands there.
"I don't like the look of this Zuma and i got a bad feeling as well" as i finish saying that a rip starts to appear and a form starts to stand out and i call to Tazuma.
"Any idea on what coming out?"

#22A walk down memory lane. - Page 3 Empty Re: A walk down memory lane. Sun Nov 27, 2011 2:54 am

Anonymous
"nothing. Don't worry." I begin the incantation of a seal bakudo hoping to close the rip. "what ever is on the other side wants out badly. Be prepared in case this seal doesn't hold." I strike my zanpacto against a near by tree I then aim the tip of my blade at the hollow"fortisimo!" A blast of reiatsu infused vibration flew towards the hollow at an amazing speed. The impact is incredible,the hollow is struck head on by the blast.

" go finish it. It killed your family.i won't take your honor kill from you!" The rip is slowly opening. The seal is doing its jobs for how. The clearing is taking a strange feeling.

#23A walk down memory lane. - Page 3 Empty Re: A walk down memory lane. Sun Nov 27, 2011 3:15 am

Anonymous
I dash in and deliver the finishing blow to the hollow and seeing that the bakudo that Tazuma had cast was doing it job i turn to Tazuma to say.
"looks like i owe you same sake my friend" the thing on the other side of the rip that wanted out since could not do that did the only thing that it could before the rip closed and fired a cero of a much greater power then the one before towards my lightning cage appeared but then it was blown to pieces and i got hit by the cero the next thing i know i was flying then nothing for i was knocked out i was later told.

#24A walk down memory lane. - Page 3 Empty Re: A walk down memory lane. Sun Nov 27, 2011 3:27 am

Anonymous
"catching kieran in the air I land and begin a healing kido."don't worry my friend you'll be fine I say to him as he black outs. I scoop up his body and shunpo to the seventh divisions barreks. I await for him to regain himself from the cero. I hold ba ck his squad who is worried about there injured captain.

#25A walk down memory lane. - Page 3 Empty Re: A walk down memory lane. Sun Nov 27, 2011 3:45 am

Anonymous
"Man that will teach me not to do that again" i say after i wake up and then reconise where i am then i see Tazuma holding back my squad i stand up and go and make my squad see that i am fine as can be then i turn and say to Tazuma.
"I could kill for same sake now would you like to join me?"

#26A walk down memory lane. - Page 3 Empty Re: A walk down memory lane. Sun Nov 27, 2011 7:17 am

Anonymous

I laugh at kieran's comment" I have some pinapple sake in my office as a matter of fact and I have been saving it to have a drink with another sake enthusist like myself." I move so that you can address your squad and follow behind"how is your wound kieran. I tried to heal you as best as I could. I'm sorry if you get a scar. I must admit it was a poweful cero you took my friend." We walk down your divisions head quarters hallways and down a path to the tenth divisions head quarters(it will be a few minutes thats a long walk lol)

#27A walk down memory lane. - Page 3 Empty Re: A walk down memory lane. Sun Nov 27, 2011 12:40 pm

Anonymous
"It ok you did the best you could and if i do scar it will serve as a reminder to me about today and what I learnt. Pineapple sake well I'm in just for the sake of trying the sake." (lol made a little play on words there) So i followed Tazuma to his barracks and along the way we shared story about are past and we continued into the night over the sake.
It was a begining of a brothership of two people sharing the same painful event and it would continue to grow and get stronger as long as they both lived
(Well i think this is about the end of this RP and thanks Tazuma i enjoyed doing this RP with you. if you want to do another RP to deeping the bond between Tazuma and Kieran i will gladly join if you start it.)
[/END]

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 3 of 3]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum