Bleach Story RPG
Hello, guest!

Welcome to Bleach Story. We hope that you enjoy your stay here. If you are not already a member, please REGISTER. If you are a lucky member, then please log in below.

Thank you.
Welcome to Bleach Story RPG
A Bleach RPG Forum for beginners and veterans, where you can create your own RP character, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!

You are not connected. Please login or register

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

D'gerik Blackheart

D'gerik Blackheart
The sands of Hueco Mundo are never a dull place for those who know where to look. For one comparably young Arrancar, the desert is the perfect place to feed, let off steam, experiment, and more. It's not to say he had a lab available, after all being alone for two-hundred-plus years makes it difficult to find proper equipment. However, after all this time D'gerik's primary desire is to learn the inner workings of the Hollow. What makes them tick, what makes them ache, what makes them die....

Such is life. D'gerik needs to feed, the hollow make him stronger, it's a win-win for him. This is how a single Arrancar has wound up surrounded by a small pile of adjuchas class hollow, many of them mutilated beyond repair, others dissected, but all of them strewn about with a seemingly purposeful way. It's as if they weren't necessarily organized, but categorized. Different sizes, weights, and who knows what else was used by the mind of this strange and unnervingly calm individual...

Mei

Mei
She had heard about a mass grave spotted somewhere out in the desert, which wasn't necessarily concerning to her. However, it was concerning to other weaker hollows, especially the fraccion leaving Selica to get out of the garden and do something. It was much harder to find a man in the desert considering there weren't many plants she could use as conduits, nonetheless she believed that she was heading in the right direction based on her weaker sensing abilities alone. Of course, Selica wouldn't try to hide herself as she very blatantly would stroll up on the mounds of bodies looking at the only one still alive among them.

Her eyes were forest green and they made their mark directly on this imdividual that she had never seen in these deserts before. She would stand before him with her long, wavy red hair wearing her signature dress stiched together by leaves. It was obvious that she was no normal being by the bone fragments that covered the backs of her hands, however with her spiritual power surpressed it was difficult to tell just how powerful she truly was. "So, you're the one they've been so worried about, huh? What are you doing anyway? That's quite a stack you have there," Selica would speak as blunt as ever. Her stance with her hands placed upon her hips was as seductive as she constantly aspired to be.

D'gerik Blackheart

D'gerik Blackheart
How very seldom and rare it was for D'gerik to hear a voice that wasn't distorted by the corruption that binds a hollow's soul. It was refreshing to say the least, and certainly preferable to another lesser being stumbling upon him again, trying to do whatever it was interested in doing even if it meant marching directly onto the pile of bodies to join it soon after. No, this, was unique - different from all but one other encounter thus far in the monotony that is life in this desert. It happened that D'gerik was in the middle of a dissection when the stranger showed with an equal lack of subtlety as the last individual he encountered, perhaps there was some relation to the two?

Nevertheless that was merely an afterthought as D'gerik searched through the viscera of his latest victim, intrigued to see that once more the internal workings of this organism were, unlike a few others, quite similarly laid out as those of a human. Ah, but what a time to be interrupted. D'gerik always does enjoy this most relaxing activity. "Is it not obvious, madame? I am actively studying the internal mechanisms that once kept this hollow alive. It's intriguing really... Did you know that many hollow share different patterns of internal organs, with only some retaining the pattern found in humans? I believe it has something to do with the shape they take after converting from a Menos into an Adjuchas, although I've not yet tried to study quadrupedal hollow..." he rambled before finally catching himself and realizing he'd been spewing babble at someone who asked a much simpler question. So he led with a more formal approach to conversation with a simple introduction. "My apologies, madame. D'gerik Shrödinger. Although nowadays I go by the last name Blackheart. And you are?"

Mei

Mei
Selica was only interested in this man until he began to speak to her. When he spoke, it was the absolute most boring thing she had ever heard in her life. All in all, she coulld have summed it up by saying he was a science freak and the guts of hollows caught his fancy. Nonetheless, she would stand staring at him with the most blank expression as she had blocked out most of his nonsense. She wondered what would happen if she had stuffed his mouth with vines and made giant thorns grow out of his head, however the urge would soon disappear as he would restart his abnormal approach to conversation.

He would introduce himself as D'gerik, which she couldn't even begin to spell if she wanted to. It was odd name for an equally odd man, but she sort of liked the sound of it. "The name's Selica. Selica Aciles. I'm a member of the espada and I honestly just came to investigate what was happening out here. Nothing you said made any sense to me, but I at least know it was science or something. You plan on cleaning this up when you're done right?" Selica would gesture to the many bodies in the area as she would swirl her finger in the air.

D'gerik Blackheart

D'gerik Blackheart
"An Espada? Well now, today is indeed proving to be far less boring than usual. It so happens that I was approached by the Tercera Espada earlier today. Even happened to be the on who helped me get this thing to my table. Now I'm starting to wonder whether or not I'm being sought out on purpose..." It was at this point that D'gerik would stop working on the dead hollow, removing the bloodied gloves to reveal pristine hands beneath. He turned then to face Selica, giving her his full attention as she deserves not only as a guest to his abode, but one of prestige.

He'd take this moment then to respond to her points, taking a courteous bow of respect before starting back up. "A pleasure to make your acquaintance, firstly, madame Selica. I do apologize for my rambling, I know I can get lost in thought at times when the boredom of wandering the sands sets in. But yes, I do plan on cleaning up eventually, after all, I'm nothing if not tidy. I won't have these bodies rotting and thus denying me of breathable air in my own home. Besides, the sands always take what they want eventually, solving my problems for me very often. The only question now, madame..." he said as he looked to the espada, a gentle smile - perhaps a facade that isn't immediately obvious, but with no way to know for sure.

"What brings an espada to do a job that could have been accomplished by one lesser than yourself? Are numbers truly dwindling so?"

Mei

Mei
Selica would listen to him as he would start by asking her a question that was completely rhetorical, but was slightly annoying to her. He would then go one some rant about how he had a run in with the Trecera Espada, which would cause Selica to roll her eyes. "Oh. Thor," she would mumble in a bland tone of voice that suggested she didn't particularly care too much for him. He would then say something about feeling as if he was being sought out on purpose, which would have Selica staring at him with blank eyes. Really? He felt like a small fry like him was being sought out... on purpose no less. No, that was hardly the case. It was actually highly irritating that he felt he was so important to the Espada. However, she would simply stand taking a few breaths before he would continue to speak again.

The individual before her would answer her questions fairly honestly, which was a relief to her. He planned on cleaning up his mess and that was all she needed to know. She just wanted to make sure he wasn't going to leave it lying around to attract other beastly hollows that she would have to deal with later. It was annoying to have pests running around so close to Las Noches. Everything seemed to be going just fine, until he would bring about a question for her. He would ask her why it was that she had come out into the desert to investigate him. Finally, he would have to audacity to ask if espada numbers were dwindling with that stupid smile on his face.

Selica would take a moment to look at D'gerik with her eyes growing ever more stern and cold. She knew that he knew exactly what it was that he was asking. With that being said, Selica would release a large amount of her spiritual pressure, which would probably be enough to make him feel as though he was suffocating. Her forest green eyes would glare at him with disgust and anger. "Listen, D'gerik. I don't appreciate being questioned about my methods nor my reasoning. Sure, I could have had someone much weaker come out here, but I don't need anyone else to do my bidding. This power you feel right now. This isn't even all of it. And suggesting that the Espada numbers are dwindling? Do you think you're smug? Well, learn this. I could end you without lifting a finger, as could most of the Espada. So, numbers or not means nothing," with her last line Selica would conceal her spiritual pressure once more. At this point, D'gerik would finally be able to breathe again and hopefully he understood the message. Selica had a temper and the heat was surely rising.

D'gerik Blackheart

D'gerik Blackheart
D'gerik knew the espada was strong, however it would seem something he had said, perhaps how he had worded his jest had flown over her head - because now it was clear that he had upset her. Selica's power was incredible, far more than D'gerik could ever even dream of matching up to in his current state. He realized in that moment just how much more he had to train, how powerless he still truly was, and it only inspired him.

The pain he felt from the intense spiritual pressure only served to fuel him. He reveled in the feeling whenever he caused or received it, however even he knew when to tone it down. What good would it do to get himself killed over a single joke and throw away everything he's worked so hard to achieve and every opportunity to further improve from here as well. He would be certain to apologize, starting to speak once she was finished with his gentlemanly smile still on his face. "It is more than obvious that I have upset you, madame. I assure you that I did not at any point doubt your power. T'was merely a jest, an attempt at comedy to lighten the mood in regards to the bodies. There is no need to waste your energy on me. We both know I'm not a threat to you. From what I'm feeling and what you've said, I'm not even a speck yet..."

Mei

Mei
As she finished, she would see that same stupid smile on his face that made her so angry. It was a facade, a fake. No man was a gentlemen. No man was worth her time. He would begin to speak apologizing and saying that he was just joking with her, however she would simply scoff at his attempts to calm her. He would then repeat what it was she said about wasting her energy on him and how he was just a speck of dust in comparison to her. Selica would scan him up and down with her eyes before she would sigh signifying that she was tired of this conversation already.

"Well, I'm finished here. If you know what's good for you, stay out of my garden. Maybe I'll see you around sometime," Selica would roll her eyes before turning around and heading back towards Las Noches. That was supposed to be a fun time for her, however it just annoyed her. Now what was she supposed to do with her day? If anything, maybe her release in spiritual pressure would bring some attention her way.

D'gerik Blackheart

D'gerik Blackheart
What an intriguing individual. D'gerik knew an arrancar could be very agressive, depending entirely on their disposition towards other people. This one seemed to have an incredibly short fuse even compared to others he may have ever met before. Thor was comparably tame and kind. It seemed as though she wasn't planning to cause D'gerik harm, which was a relief for sure, although whether it was because D'gerik had managed to calm her or not, he wasn't certain.

She turned to leave, leaving a warning not to harm her plants. He risked a response, but such was his nature. "Worry not. While plants are interesting, they are neither where my curiosities lie, nor am I stupid enough to approach plants in a place like this." D'gerik would return to his experimentation table, putting his gloves back on. He spoke on last time, a friendly gesture to warn the arrancar of what she may have called.

"A fair warning madame, there is a rather large worm-like hollow that dwells in these sands. It doesn't bother me, however I cannot be certain it wouldn't be attracted to your impressively powerful spiritual pressure. I've not doubt you can handle it, but it never hurts to know it's there before it's within sensing range, yes?"

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum