Bleach Story RPG
Hello, guest!

Welcome to Bleach Story. We hope that you enjoy your stay here. If you are not already a member, please REGISTER. If you are a lucky member, then please log in below.

Thank you.
Welcome to Bleach Story RPG
A Bleach RPG Forum for beginners and veterans, where you can create your own RP character, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!

You are not connected. Please login or register

Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 3]

Graven Fel

Graven Fel
A burst of godlike reiatsu flowed through the repaired halls of Las Noches, letting the halls groan under the weight of it's presence. It was a clear summons to the Throne Room, not from Ika but from the Primera, Graven. It was well-known that he was likely the strongest Hollow to ever live, and was the first King of Hueco Mundo, but the true nature of his subservience to Ika was only known by a few. The truth is, he had been bored.

VERY bored.

Lounging in the throne, his usual breastplate missing and his wolf pelt slung over the back of the seat, the Ghost of the North looked like his usual bored self, and yet it was if the throne was made for him. Once people had begun to enter the room, the King began to speak, his voice monotone and regal. "As you can see, Ika is no longer present in Hueco Mundo. He has forsaken the throne, and thus it falls to the strongest to fill the role. Considering not even our previous King could match me in raw power, keeping my subservience only through the promise of entertainment, it falls to me. If anyone has a problem with this, speak now. We can settle this easily."

dziprisoner

dziprisoner
More than a little late Millis swung the door wide and strode in as if he owned the place, "I am so terribly sorry for being late, this place is rather easy to get lost in," his voice was cool and the detachment would lead one to believe he was lying. He took a second to Survey room, He spotted the self styled king upon the throne and the general silence in the room. His face changed to be a very fake looking expression of surprise, "Oh my, did I interrupt your coronation? Please continue, just ignore me." Finishing his interruption with a cold smile, he moved his way into the crowd, where his teal outfit sticking out like a sore thumb. He removed his hat and rubbed the back of his head, still with the same cold smile fixed on Graven.

Azrael_

Azrael_
Atou would enter the room as Graven began his 'King of Hueco Mundo' schpeel, but the smaller Arrancar really couldn't care less. Fighting over a stupid throne wouldn't be worth annoying the Big Bad Wolf, and he knew he wasn't strong enough anyways. The Monkey King simply stayed in his chosen spot in the throne room, eyeing each and every person that came through the passageway. Many wouldn't know him, as he was very much new in Las Noches. Some random Espada had brought him to this place, and as all Hollows now, those stronger than them should be respected. And this is where Graven came into the picture.

The New King sat upon his throne, acting very much how a king should be. Many Arrancar had arrived earlier, and one had just scurried in and interrupted part of his speech. "This might be interesting. I wonder how this bug'll be squished."

Zingar Shirosaki

Zingar Shirosaki
Zingar felt the powerful surge of reaitsu and figured it was the former Primera Espada. Thor had told him that Graven was the most powerful hollow in the land, but this power impressed him even still. The lowly fraccion entered the room almost immediately after feeling this surge, Graven was seated at the throne. The weight of his presence could be felt on the hollows shoulders. "No wonder why he is the strongest," Zingar thought as he listened to Graven speak, "it's almost hard to stand in here, let alone fight him."

The arrancar stood and looked at the others in the room, there was a few faces he did not recognize. This was not too surprising for him, Zingar was relatively new himself. One of the arrancar entered the room rather late. He wondered how the, presumably, new Cero King would deal with the situation.

Anna Nanashi

Anna Nanashi
"Ah, my Gravey Pooh summoned me...Such a long time since I felt his energy and its embrace."Sung a voice as 3 figures came down from the rafters of the ceiling. A black-haired figure swung down on a web landing gently on the ground as a figure emerged from her back and a six-winged girl flew down landing next to the throne, sitting on the arm "Mother Nakita, I request you stop that."Spoke the winged girl. Her White hair flowed around her before settling down behind her, draping over the arm of the chair. Her one visible Golden eye looking around at the assembly as her other eye remained hidden in the mask plating around it hiding in its darkness. her robes reflected much like the shinigami but her top fit her form with black lace trim as her arms were free from any sleeves. Her lower half was covered by a flowing short skirt with black lace trim. Her black lace tight high stockings. her stockings ended right at her toes along with revealing around her heels as she watched them gather "Let's see, there is Mother Nakita and my sisters, Espada Mills, and my fellow bird brethren" She Spoke. She looked over at graven listening to him speak of what Ika has done "So that means I don't have to deal with those two pesky shinigami children or hear Neile's ramblings of his long lost pink rabbit. Good."She spoke

"That's a way my sweet girl, Show those talons." Cheered Nakita with a laugh enjoying the sight of her Little Owlacle's growth. Her raven hair rested at her chin line as white spike-like fragments lined around her right temple along her eyebrow line and under her Crimson red eyes. She was an older woman with a rocking body like most Arrancar but her robes showed her tone body linning it in skin tight but breathable fabric. Her chest covered barely but just enough down to her navel and her back free to the world. Holes were on her pants moving down ending with her knee-high Heels. "That is a good thing Darling, I am happy with this choice of our king taking back his throne. It should never be given to a bastard child like Ika and his beloved vizards we had to deal with"She spoke sweetly.

The figure the rode on Nakita's back finally revealed herself allowing her flowing chestnut brown hair to move around her like water. two large fox ears rest on her head as a single bushy tail swayed from side to side as the girl sat down on her knees beside Nakita allowing her ocean blue eyes to watch the gathering before her. She wasn't known very well because well she preferred to remain asleep if at all possible. she wasn't strong like most Arrancar nor did she have the drive to keep wanting to get stronger. The kitsune just kinda existed to well exist and no one seemed to take note of her and that was something she preferred. Why she was in the Espada, the most power-hungry grouping of beings that could end her in one gulp. Well, that was her secret and hers alone for now. A white Belly dancer style top and a frilly but flowy skirt with a slit down the side through the skirt. "It is good to see everyone accepting the change."The girl spoke softly slowly allowing her nervous eyes to look amongst the crowd and those that were gathering. her tail moved to rest on her folded knees as she looked up towards Nakita before back down closing her eyes.

"You disturbed me from my research and my coffee."Spoke a deeper voice as a slender 5,6 figure moved into the room his sandy blonde hair flowing behind him in it's braided reaching to the back of his knees. His teal eyes looked over the crowd as his white labcoat flowed around his revealing his black tank top and pants and lack of obvious shoes. He adjusted the glasses on his face pushing them up as from his back a massive scythe with a teal blade glinted in the light as he moved through the crowd resting his hands in his pockets. the left side of his face was covered by a shark-like mask fragment. A cigarette hung from his mouth deciding to take up the damn hobby from the fact of sure boredom and the realization that smoking won't end his existence. Such irony.

A sandy pink-haired girl moved amongst the crowd gathering stopping next to zingar folding her arms as her pink hair rested to her waist as her pastel eyes watched graven "This was a warning I meant. Keep your head down and listen closely, graven is much older than me and is one of the two reasons I refuse to move up in the Espada or the power scale." She spoke having a more modern fashion of a mid-drift jacket showing a black tank top and a white skirt with black lace trim. she closed her eyes while folding her arms listening to Graven as she was not about to welcome the thought of speaking out deciding it was better for the more powerful ones to speak on her behalf.

http://www.bleachstory.net

D'gerik Blackheart

D'gerik Blackheart
This would be the first time that D'gerik would meet so many other comrades, outside of the Tercera Espada and the other members of his Fracción. He answered the summons in a far more timely manner than he had the first of his meetings in Las Noches, and found intrigue in seeing someone who wasn't the fabled Half-blood sitting on the throne. Upon the explanation, it most certainly made sense for this Graven fellow to be the one seated at the throne. D'gerik hadn't felt power so great in a long time, truly it was an aspiration to hope to one day be able to match that degree of strength.

A soft-spoken, German accented voice opened in response; "I see absolutely no reason to disagree with this change in leadership. A true Hollow with power unmatched, I would not dare even consider the thought of something that wouldn't even be a challenge. No, that seat is yours in my eyes, and I shall not contest."

Thor Blerster

Thor Blerster
"I challenge you." Kicking the door, the Tercera Espada would enter the meeting room with a bottle of Johnnie Walker Blue Label in his hand. It wasn't just any kind of Blue Label; it was premium branded. Not only hard to find but expensive as shite as well. Regardless, the man would scan the room only to see some familiar faces present. Some not so. Walking towards his seat, Thor would speak, "seriously, Graven. When was the last time we had a drink together? Shite. Next time we meet remind me to prop up a binge drinking challenge, would ya?" Gazing at the newly appointed Cero King, the Arrancar would utter with a lopsided grin on his face before proceeding to bring the bottle to his lips to take a sip.

"Where the hell is Gill?" The Arrancar would spout in a low-tone approaching his two fraccions; D'gerik and Colbalt. Apparently, one of his fraccions, Gill, hadn't found his way to the meeting hall...yet. Hopefully, he did; soon. Be that as it may, the Tercera Espada would focus his attention towards the Cero King in order to listen to whatever he had to say. Considering that he had taken the throne once again, he most likely stuff to say. Maybe.

http://www.bleachstory.net

Enzo

Enzo
[Open] Emperor's New Clothes (All Espada and Fraccion) B8153ad402f54badf5d8312d6eb858e569bef443r1-600-668v2_00
"New King? Really? I fight for my life trying to defend myself against the shinigami and now we have some guy here? What about the respect to the hollows that died in the name of the old administration? You said nothing about the hollows we lost that day when the shinigami arrived, are we nothing more than mindless drones? "

Sure, Gill was taking rather defiantly, but the spiritual energy that he was feeling was basically earth-shattering. It felt as if that if it was turned up just a little bit more, he would be crushed where he stood. All the defense in the world couldn't protect Gill from something like that, which was rather worrisome for him. He was still injured from the fight with Amaya and he slept a little longer for it to heal a bit.

"Don't mind the shaking, I'm rather excited about meeting someone this strong. And here I thought that Thor was rather powerful, it seems to me that the new king is at a level way above my own. It gives me hope that the Arrancar can get this strong to achieve their collective dream. But there is one thing I don't like. Maybe it's because I don't know him or don't know any better."

He was hesitant to kneel, but not out of disrespect. He wanted to stand, he wanted to bask in the powerful energy of the cero king and stand among it in order to show that he was not afraid and had the heart to stand among him. Gill wasn't naturally subservient, but he found his rightful place behind Thor. Maybe it was a joke, but would he really do it? Maybe not, they seemed to be longtime friends.

"He sits here unopposed? The law of might still stands, those who can reach the throne should at the very least try to. If I could I would, but I can't. But with the power levels I'm feeling right now, those who can, is your inaction based out of fear or respect? if the former, the lack of balls is wack yo, living as a coward if you have a dream people can get behind. "

Graven Fel

Graven Fel
Graven listened idly to his various Espada entering the large throne room used for formal events, shifting slightly to make room for his young Fraccion. He lifted an eyebrow at Millis' intrusion. It was expected, of course, and he admittedly had no real issue with it. There was a reason he had been chosen as the new Primera, after all.

He amused Graven, all things considered, and wouldn't be bothered to stab the King in the back.

Thor's declaration, Nakita's fawning gaze, and Neile's boredom and abject misery were all expected, of course, and the various Fraccion were generally accepting things, the younger ones in awe of his strength. All except for one, Thor's if he remembered correctly. Letting his eyes flick over to the young man, he listened to his defiance with an unreadable expression on his face. His amber eyes, those of a wolf, were sizing him up as a predator does to it's prey. A moment of calm descended over the room before it[i] happened.

Graven's eyes began to glow blood red as pure, unbridled [i]power
slammed down on the inhabitants of the room, enough to weigh down heavily even on the upper ranks of his Espada. He'd hold back enough not to kill the Fraccion in the room, and yet those who paid attention could hear the halls of Las Noches begin to groan under the weight, the structure itself not quite able to handle what was happening without complaint. The weight would continue for what felt like hours, and yet was only a couple minutes before letting up. Those most affected would begin to hear Graven's voice, as if his power was calling to them, taunting and playful, nothing like his spoken words. Kneel. Worship your god. Offer your souls to me...

As soon as it let up Graven's monotone filled the room, as if nothing happened. "Is that answer enough for you, whelp? Feel free to challenge me, should you believe that the Law of Might dictates you must. Just know I won't hold myself back next time."

dziprisoner

dziprisoner
As Graven made his grand declarations Millis Stood leaning against the wall, scanning the crowd. He very easily picked up on the displeasure on one young Arrancar's face. Snaking his way through the crowd and taking great pains to reduce his own spiritual pressure so he would feel like no stronger than the average Arrancar. he stood behind Gill and placed a hand on his shoulder and leaned into to whisper in his ear. "If your law and instincts tell you to fight, then do, or are you the coward? Go ahead, show us how you think a true hollow should act, unless all your posturing is because you think your Espada will save you?" His smile growing wider yet ever colder Millis was enjoying himself.

"c'mon, or does 'our' collective dream mean so little to you?" He then stood upright and shot Graven the same sarcastic smile as he had earlier.

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 3]

Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum