Bleach Story RPG
Hello, guest!

Welcome to Bleach Story. We hope that you enjoy your stay here. If you are not already a member, please REGISTER. If you are a lucky member, then please log in below.

Thank you.
Welcome to Bleach Story RPG
A Bleach RPG Forum for beginners and veterans, where you can create your own RP character, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!

You are not connected. Please login or register

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 3 of 3]

Anna Nanashi

Anna Nanashi
Nakita watched the interactions while gauging everyone. She watched melody sticking close to her not liking the feeling in the room lifting the kitsune into her arms. She turned her attention back to graven listening to his plan "i like the idea you have there gravey pooh. However, it is hard to find spirits let alone catch them and rip their chains off in time before a shinigami or quincy manages to stop us. Let alone opening a way back here dragging the spirit along. Are you sure such a thing can be done...unless...you have an inspiration to cause this idea. I noticed the scratches on neile's coat."she said

"I have a new experiment of sorts that is very rebellious to my treatments. I originally wanted to try my new expriments on graven... but he denies me every time"he said shrugging heading for the door after the other waving a hand "if we are done. I am going back, my expriment have be ruined."he said

http://www.bleachstory.net

D'gerik Blackheart

D'gerik Blackheart
D'gerik, in turn, felt like the words of the Cero king might as well been directed at him. His grin turned wider as nothing could have possibly been a better plan in his eyes. In fact, one could say he already had some experience. "If I may interject, my lord..." started the Arrancar, recognizing his own meager position among the Espada, "Not only do I believe it is achievable, your proposition, however I happen to have some personal experience that may further add to it.."

With this, D'gerik stepped forward, letting his presence be known rather than cowering, knowing full well that if he was stepping out of place the punishment would be brunted by him directly. "You see, my fellow compatriots, in the past - when I was but a fledgling hollow - my entire existence was dedicated to revenge on a human family that had robbed me of my previous life.." And so, he raised his voice, letting the story be known and understood.

"For generations, I hunted the same people, leaving their children to grow, and reproduce - only that I may continue to scar every generation with the massacre of their family over and over!.. But one day, I noticed an anomaly, my lord.." D'gerik said, turning his gaze back to Graven. "I went to kill and feed as I always had, only to notice that the children, unlike every time before this... they could see me. I believe, my lord, that not only can we expedite the process to increase our number, but also breed them into more and more powerful souls over time. Create not just an army, but one of souls evolved to be more than just average! And I believe wholeheartedly that if I could get away with this for so long, the shinigami will never notice if it's done right..." Here D'gerik stopped, letting it sink in, allowing his King to process his words and decide for himself what the best course of action from here would be.

Thor Blerster

Thor Blerster
Millis would essentially back off, however, would go onto whisper some parting words before doing so. Thor would not utter a word in response as he believed that it was the best to leave things as they were without escalating the situation further. He honestly had nothing against the man other than his nefarious attempt to goad one of his fraccions to attack the cero king.

Gravel would give a speech about the fallen arrancars and hollows, telling how moaning about them would cheapen their sacrifice. He would also give a small monologue about how the numbers of arrancars were dwindling and due to such how arrancars as a whole should stop devouring one another as it served no purpose, especially if their race wanted a prosperous future. Thor had been preaching the exact same thing for years. Yet no one took him seriously. Some would go even far as to call him weak for even suggesting such. Considering how the Cero King himself was saying it now, in his own words, hopefully people took the suggestion more seriously. Though, he doubted it.

http://www.bleachstory.net

Enzo

Enzo
"Now your highness, with all due respect, I ain't down with messing with kids like D'gerik was stating a minute ago. Even a merciless gangsta like myself knows where to draw a line, and it's definitely moving in that direction. There are more ways to crack an egg. He's trying to make boiled eggs, which is a beneficial but long game. So let me show you how to make scrambled eggs. This is my idea."

Gill made a hard sniff as he rubbed his nose.

"You need more people right? And that guy who got told off by my current lead, you know who he reminds me of? Some guy I went to juvenile prison with for a certain period, always instigating shit. Then I thought, if scumbags make the best hollows, let's attack the supermax prisons. Prisoners, death row inmates, they make of the best hollows and they are dying all the time over some nonsense. These are some of the lowest people of society, the group of people that society has forgotten about and abandoned, people that no one will miss. Cultivating such wicked souls is childsplay. with all the messed up stuff that they done while they were alive, who's to say that they won't make it big real fast if we brought those souls back to hueco undo. Trust me, no one is going to notice, they are practically giving those people to us. "

That was his opinion anyway.

"The short game, scrambled eggs, lets just scramble souls we know that have a high chance of hollowifying anyway. "

Graven Fel

Graven Fel
Tapping his fingers on the arm of his throne, Graven nodded at the words spoken by his subordinates. Speaking up when everyone seemed finished, the King decided that it was high time everyone got back to their own affairs. "Now, I believe that this meeting has taken enough of everyone's time. Your suggestions shall be taken into account. Please, go back to your duties and train. Over the next few weeks, I shall be meeting with a few of you individually."

With that, the eldest Arrancar stood up and strode out of the room through a back hallway, running a hand through his hair.

He'd have to get used to this again.

[Thread End]

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 3 of 3]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum