Bleach Story RPG
Hello, guest!

Welcome to Bleach Story. We hope that you enjoy your stay here. If you are not already a member, please REGISTER. If you are a lucky member, then please log in below.

Thank you.
Welcome to Bleach Story RPG
A Bleach RPG Forum for beginners and veterans, where you can create your own RP character, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!

You are not connected. Please login or register

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 2 of 3]

Azrael_

Azrael_
Another Arrancar burst into the room, obviously drunk, and they began to mouth off to Graven. Atou began to tense, seeing as he was probably about to see the bloodbath he was expecting earlier to unfold. Though, Graven's response and Reiatsu was probably enough to prevent anyone from stepping to him. Only a fool would challenge him at this rate, and the Cuarta Espada was no fool at all. The King's response included a bit of a challenge, but seeing as the room went silent-save for a few murmurs here and there, everyone was nowhere close to doing so. Their spirits were broken already, or most of them were.

Taking a deep breath, he came forward to the front of the crowd nearest Graven, and stopped in front of the new King. "I have heard many things since I've arrived here, most of them concerning. While the Law of Might is in effect, we are still looking at you to be a leader. Maybe some form of speech is in order. One that doesn't make mention of power, even though that's what most respect. Power will keep fools in line, a firm respect would do wonders for all. Then again, only a true idiot would test the Law."

Zingar Shirosaki

Zingar Shirosaki
As Zingar was watching the events in the palace room go down a huge spiritual energy came over him. This must have been the work of Graven, the Cero King. The Arrancar had mixed emotions, fear from the raw power of the new ruler, excitement from the events taking place, and anger that he wasn’t strong enough to make such a claim himself. Maybe it wasn’t strength maybe he needed courage.

Several people seemed to crowd around Gill as another Arrancar stepped down and spoke to him. He was unsure what to do so for now he would simply attempt to keep himself in his place. The spiritual energy Graven was still weighing heavily upon him.

Anna Nanashi

Anna Nanashi
Ana looked over at graven making room for her as she relaxed on the arm of the chair folding her wings around herself before scanning the room at the collective Arrancar at first not noticing thor till his drunk ramblings were heard "Tereca Thor needs to really not be drunk right now"She spoke out loud to herself. She soon turned to giller seeing him speak out "seems someone has a spine" she giggled before noticing graven stand up and allow his reistu to flair causing her to wince shutting her eyes remaining still under the pressure as even though she could handle the pressure it was still much like a restricting cage and she didn't like such restrictions.

Nakita watched the scene unfolded shaking her head before allowing her own reistu to flair to wrap around herself and melody knowing the poor kitsune would not be able to handle the pressure of it outright. the poor thing couldn't handle much, to begin with.

Colbolt sighed shaking her head to see thor stumble in drunk watching him ramble in before looking over as giller and an unknown arrancar as she didnt like the look of what they were possibly speaking of as she was going to get giller to tell her what was up with that. the poor arrancar was going to get bodied if he didnt behave for now. SHe winced feeling the pressure not prepared falling on to her knees from the minor pressure

http://www.bleachstory.net

D'gerik Blackheart

D'gerik Blackheart
A callout from a fracción, the clear anger in the new Cero King's eyes as a mere whelp spoke so defiantly to someone so incredibly powerful. "And here we have a perfect example of the difference between bravery and stupidity. I should think it's clear why Graven will sit on the throne, unopposed.." said D'gerik to Giller, close to whom he stood, given their equal status as members of Thor's Fracción. It should be well and good to note that while the purpose of this reaction from the Cero King was to incite fear, D'gerik reveled in the feeling.

The intense, overwhelming power that the German accented Arrancar aspired to posses very much made Graven a role model to the relatively young one. After all, spending so much time in the desert with nothing but small fry to prey upon meant D'gerik never any motivation to grow, as there was simply nothing that could challenge him out there. But his interactions with the Espada and Shinigami have been a lovely wake up call. There is so much power to attain, D'gerik is merely an ant in his current form.

"I have a feeling that under someone like Graven, Chaos will reign. And I am very much okay with that." he ended with his smile slowly twisting, showing perhaps a glimpse of his true colors as every moment of this situation allowed his aspirations to further grow while he simply watched. The way he saw it, the ultimatum was simple; Gill could either submit as he has been told to, or someone will have to clean the blood-stain later on..

Thor Blerster

Thor Blerster
"Heh. I wish I was drunk. Goddamn Hollow metabolism keeps getting in the way every time." The Tercera Espada spoke side-eyeing the Fraccion named Ana Owlacle. Of course, his focus would soon be shifted towards his Fraccion, Yylfeiss Giller, who not only thought it was okay to arrive late but also to challenge the newly reinstated Cero King, Graven Fel, while at it. Truth be told, there was some truth to the Fraccion's words, especially in how Graven hasn't uttered a single word on the Arrancars and Hollows who gave their lives fighting against the soul reapers in the recent invasion. Hell, Thor had to sacrifice his arm himself, and if not for his high-speed regeneration, he wouldn't be having the luxury to regenerate another. Regardless, maybe it was an honest mistake in Graven's part. Maybe the Cero King was going to address such later in the meeting. Maybe.

Graven would unleash his fury as he would go onto exert his spiritual pressure outwards, even affecting the Tercera Espada to somewhat of an extent. Glaring at Gill, the Arrancar would lean towards his ear, "there is a time and place for everything - and this is not one of them. I mean what the hell were you thinking challenging the Cero? Do you have a death wish or something, Gill?" Pausing for a second, he continued, "I told you distinctly not to challenge anyone who you literally had no way of defeating. Keep your damn ego checked for fuck's sake." Shaking his head, the Arrancar sighed, quite disappointed with his Fraccion. Honestly, he was more disappointed than mad considering how he clearly stated to the man beforehand to not to go after individuals who he cannot compete with, power-level wise that is. But, of course, the man decided not to heed to his warnings. "You and me; we are going to have a little chat after this."

"Why are you goading my Fraccion, Segunda?" Turning towards Millis Veneno the Arrancar spoke as his bass would echo through the room. "You know damn well that he wouldn't last a second if he were to go up against the Cero." Eyeing the man with a slicing gaze of his light blue eyes, he continued, "I agree that the Gill is a fool for trying to challenge Graven. But that doesn't warrant to get him killed. Not when we are clearly lacking in new recruits." He paused, "or are you trying to kill every new recruit for the stupid shite they say?" Thor would utter bluntly looking at the man dead in his eyes. "Try that again with any of my Fraccions and see what the fuck happens." The Segunda clearly had his own nefarious intentions to even suggest such a thing. But Thor, well, he wasn't going to have any of it.

http://www.bleachstory.net

Enzo

Enzo
With the revealing of his spiritual pressure, it immediately brought Gill to his knees. He couldn't get up, he really couldn't believe it. No matter how much strength that he was exerting, the time on the floor seemed like an hour had went by while Gill was trying to attempt the worlds hardest pushup. Even as a little time went by, it went from his knees, to being completely faceplanted on the floor with an inability to stand as long as Graven kept the steady pressure up. At that moment, he knew, he knew that if he pushed even more on Gill, no matter how tough his defenses were, every bone in his body would of been broken. As a matter of fact, as embarrassing as it may have seem to other, Gill didn't even recognize the sound of his voice on the account of him screaming in a desperate attempt to gain control over his body. It was a futile effort.

"Grrraaaahhhh!!!!!!"

If Thor was on a giant mountain peak, then the sun that was overlooking the entire planet was the representation of the Cero King.

"I.......can't....reach him......"

It was big shock to his pride, something he deserved, but it was something that he needed to learn from an individual that was less liberal about being heavy-handed with Gill. He had a long way to go and the road to traverse it seemed impeccable.

"...."

Then it stopped, it was like someone flicked a switch. Gill was free to get up now, but he remained on the floor, still a bit shaken. It was the words that were said by the cero king that took with him, he had done something rather foolish and beyond his means. Gill didn't like kissing ass, but instead of being responsible for himself, he was a representation of other people. He wasn't just on his own anymore, this mistake can trickle down into future altercations.

"I understand now, the title of king is not for show. I believed that since the seats switched in a whim before meeting the person who was even there before, the hierarchy seemed like a farce. It was a waste, we wasted so much good potential that day. I was angry because I thought that the king himself did not see the benefit in cultivating powerful Arrancar, that being on top meant that you forgot what it meant to be "hungry". If that was case, who wants to be king if you lose the desire of progression in every sense of that word? Due to this, I became unnecessarily disrespectful, and with that, as Thor's fraccion.......I........sincerely.....a....polo...apologize. Please accept my show of humility. "

Through the last bits, he had to grit his teeth and groveled, but the tension of his jaw was just enough to draw blood from his gums. How humiliating was this to Gill, and even worse, some other espada goading him on after experiencing such a spiritual pressure. It awakened a fear like no other, Gill thought that he wasn't afraid of anything before, but his body did an involuntary action when challenging the king was mentioned to him.

"..............................."

It didn't show on his face, but shook, he shook rather uncontrollably. This was not a good idea, this was a foolish idea, something that was further confirmed by the espada he was under. Thor gave him a good tongue lashing, which was well deserved.

"No, I don't have a death wish, but I had to see for myself. I had to know what it feels like, the power of the cero king. Even if it's only for myself, I needed to know. I requested a taste of reality, and as you can see, I, unfortunately, dragged your good name into this with my actions. It made sense to me to know how it felt, I can't explain it any better than that, but I'm sorry. "

Surprisingly, Thor, In his own way, stood up for Gill. Even though Gill was in the wrong, he stood up for him. Gill appreciated it, even though he knew that he didn't deserve it.

"I will welcome any punish that I am to receive by the Espada overseeing me. With that being acknowledged, let's continue with the meeting. "

Graven Fel

Graven Fel
The King's face remained impassive as Yylfeiss Giller grit his teeth hard enough to draw blood and apologized, grovelling even as his fellow Espada reacted to his actions. The Fraccion claimed that he needed to experience the truth for himself, and that he would accept any punishment that his Espada would give him, even apologizing to Thor for dragging him into it. Meanwhile, Atou, his Cuarto, had essentially asked for a speech and called Thor's Fraccion an idiot in a single breath - an art Graven could certainly respect. His gaze was unreadable for a moment before a soft smile crossed his face, a low chuckle emerging from his mouth. His voice was still monotone as he spoke, but it had a certain warm aspect to it, as if it were threatening to break. "Calm yourself, Yylfeiss. Punishment is not needed for your actions. You seem to have learned your lesson already. Regardless, it does seem as if I have a few issues to address."

Sitting up in his throne and crossing his legs, acting regal and approachable as he continued, Graven would begin to lay the framework for his Espada. "The deaths that occurred during the invasion of the Gotei were a significant loss, yes, but I do not pity them. I will not mourn their loss, as that takes away from their sacrifice. They died glorious deaths in battle, something that will bring them honor in this life and the next. Celebrate their lives, and do not cheapen their ends with pathetic words."

Closing his eyes and letting out a sigh, the King's smile would fade away with his next words. "As I'm sure all of you are aware, we as Hollows are incapable of having children, a curse even the Soul Society does not bear. Our only method of refilling our numbers as a species is to evolve from human souls. Thus, I wish to...streamline this process. Whether this be through tearing off the Chain of Fate ourselves, or another more elegant method, I hope to ensure that Hollows are able to endure and regain our numbers after the many times our race has been culled. If this brings us into confrontation with the humans and Quincy, then so be it. I want prosperity, and a world where we no longer have to devour each other to deal with our hunger. This is the first step."

After his words, Graven watched his fellow's faces and reactions carefully. This little meeting likely wouldn't last too much longer. He wanted to get their reactions now, and see who each of his fellow Arrancar would confide in. The King wished to cultivate his Espada, and he couldn't do so if there was tension.

Thus, he waited.

dziprisoner

dziprisoner
Taking his hand off of Gill's shoulder and standing straight, Millis looked Thor dead in the eye still with his cold smile, "I was merely encouraging this young Hollow to stay true to his nature. I'm truly hurt you would suggest that i was trying to get the poor boy killed." Millis' eyes narrowed almost to a close as he tilted his head chuckling slightly. He gently put his hand on Gill's shoulder and leaned in once more, "Not to worry kid, I don't think anyone will hold it against you... maybe just your boss." Millis withdrew his hand once more and his tongue flashed across his lips, He took a step past Thor in the direction of the door and stopped in his tracks, he whispered just loud enough for Thor to hear him, "A lesser man would kill you for threatening them, but luckily for you I'm quite reasonable. Food for though."

As graven outlined his plan Millis made his way to the door, announcing loudly, "Well that's enough social interaction for one day," he gave a comically exaggerated bow towards Graven, "Your Majesty." he then turned to the crowd as a whole and opened the door, "Enjoy the rest of the meeting without me. Bye bye now." And with that he strode out into the hallway humming to himself as he went.

Azrael_

Azrael_
Graven's response and speech were somewhat predictable, but satisfactory. They would of course, have to replenish their numbers, and this method would at least try and accelerate that outcome. The issue would be that it would put the Espada into even more conflict with even more factions, which could backfire should they choose to ally themselves with each other. On the other hand, their ranks were small, but very strong. There was a good chance they could get this done without too many losses on their side. Either way, Atou decided to follow his colleague and exit for the rest of the day.

"If it would please our new Majesty, I will also leave, unless you have important use for me. I think it would be best to let this crowd disperse and come back to important matters later."

Zingar Shirosaki

Zingar Shirosaki
Zingar did not participate much in this meeting, but the information was crucial to him. It outlined a few simple facts; Graven's words reminded Zingar along with other hollows that many had fallen in the recent attack on Los Noches, it gave the Espada a new goal, and with Gill's challenge it showed his nature as the ruler of the land. Zingar wiped away a bead of sweat the rolled down his face. The last few minutes had been very tense.

Graven's goal for the Espada was simple although its execution might be a bit more nuanced. The Arrancar needed to focus on replenishing their ranks. Zingar was a bit excited that it would more than likely bring them into confrontation with the humans and Quincy. He also quickly realized he needed to grow in strength in order to face these humans. With a quick bow he decided it was his time to leave.

"If we will fight then I must resume my training. Please excuse me, your Majesty."

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 3]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum