Bleach Story RPG
Hello, guest!

Welcome to Bleach Story. We hope that you enjoy your stay here. If you are not already a member, please REGISTER. If you are a lucky member, then please log in below.

Thank you.
Welcome to Bleach Story RPG
A Bleach RPG Forum for beginners and veterans, where you can create your own RP character, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!

You are not connected. Please login or register

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 2]

#1[Private] Black Lightning's Display Empty [Private] Black Lightning's Display Mon Jul 13, 2020 10:08 am

Zingar Shirosaki

Zingar Shirosaki
Zazel had spent most of his time in the human world just existing. He had no real goals or aims as he wandered through the streets of the Big Apple. The lone Vizard held his hands in his pockets scanning the street and the general area of any hollows. Even though he was no longer a part of the Gotei, Zazel still felt obligated to continue the duties of a shinigami.

There was a presence of a hollow about a quarter mile from where he was located. The vizard flew into the air and raced to its location. In an alleyway between two rather large buildings a hollow stood towering over a few children. Zazel had to act quickly, he decided the hollow was probably not strong enough to cause him any trouble, but the human children would probably die in one fowl swoop.

While keeping his energy suppressed so that the hollow did not noticed he raised one hand from his pocket. "Hado Number 31, Shakkaho." He said as he raised moved his palm to face the hollow. A surge of crimson energy sent towards the hollow. Its head turned just in time to be able to see what was coming for him. In a flash the hollow disappeared, its mask destroyed from the single kidou.

"Haha! Just who the hell do you think I am?!" He shouted mocking the defeat of the hollow. If anyone spiritually aware was anywhere nearby then they definitely would have heard him.

#2[Private] Black Lightning's Display Empty Re: [Private] Black Lightning's Display Fri Jul 17, 2020 8:53 am

Shana

Shana
Haru was on patrol scouring the big apple for hubs of spiritual and negative energy, things that draw the attention of the ravenous spiritual beings, known simply as Hollows. While most hollows only feast on spirits, some however preferred to harvest the souls of the living directly. It was one such creature that drew the attention of the silver haired swordsman causing him to rapidly run down the alleyway just in time to watch the hollow get vanquished, it's mask vanishing in a blaze of fire and smoke.

Seeing the blue haired individual floating, hand outstretched towards a group of kids taunting them, Haru's violet eyes narrowed and his instincts kicked in, blinking up to Zazel, ripping his necklace from his neck it would grow into a broadsword. As Haru swung his blade it would shift into an orange short sword with no visible edge.

#3[Private] Black Lightning's Display Empty Re: [Private] Black Lightning's Display Fri Jul 17, 2020 9:57 pm

Zingar Shirosaki

Zingar Shirosaki
Zazel felt a strong spiritual presence nearby after he finished vanquishing the hollow. After he finished speaking he felt the spiritual energy suddenly get closer to him as if to attack. The vizard quickly used his flash step to narrowly avoid the blade aimed at him. This felt like a dirty move, nothing like the way a real man would fight. Zazel took a look at the boy, he seemed to be human, a young adult, and he would just have to teach him what its like to fight a real man.

"Hey now you gonna attack me for protecting some kids?" He shouted still floating in the air above the still frightened children. He was sure that the kids had no idea what was going on, for they could probably only see silver haired boy who just ran up on the scene. As long as the children were out of the way he would begin channeling spiritual energy in his right palm.

"The name's Zazel and I'm gonna have to teach you a lesson for attacking someone protecting the innocent." He spoke as a yellow orb appeared in his right palm. Now aimed directly for the boy, the blue haired vizard, unleashed the energy crackling at his fingertips. "Hado 63 Raikoho." A huge lightning bolt shot from his hand aimed to the boy.

#4[Private] Black Lightning's Display Empty Re: [Private] Black Lightning's Display Sat Jul 18, 2020 8:17 am

Shana

Shana
The silver haired swordsman's swing missed, though as he went to make a follow up swing he was stopped by the man's words, he had taken care of the hollow and was protecting them... well shit, Haru's face would turn a bright red as he lowered his blade. "Oops, sorry man, I guess I kinda flew off the handle there."

Haru would kick off to one side narrowly avoiding the yellowy arc of electricity that the Vizard sent flying his way, raising his hands in a gesture of peace, well as peaceful as he could seem with his blade in his hand. "My bad, I rounded the corner just in time to see your hand still pointing in their direction and I thought you were about to attack them. My name is Haru by the way, may I ask yours?"

#5[Private] Black Lightning's Display Empty Re: [Private] Black Lightning's Display Mon Jul 20, 2020 11:27 am

Zingar Shirosaki

Zingar Shirosaki
The blue haired man laughed as the kid made his little explanation of the situation from his perspective. It just seemed like a little miscommunication now. Floating back down to the ground he began to scratch the back of his head. To think I almost just shot this kid with a high level kidou, I should be a little more careful." He thought After one of his feet touched the ground he extended his right hand outward. Zazel would begin to speak as his hand was fully extended.

"The name's Zazel. About that blast earlier. Yeah my bad, I got a little carried away. Anyway, nice to meet ya Haru."

#6[Private] Black Lightning's Display Empty Re: [Private] Black Lightning's Display Tue Jul 21, 2020 6:07 am

Shana

Shana
Haru would swap his blade over to his off hand Haru would grasp Zazel's arm by the forearm a big grin on his face now that the understanding had been cleared up, "It was only fair, I attacked you first it was only fair that you would try to retaliate. But yeah it is a pleasure to meet you as well, I am glad to see that there are others keeping the regular people safe because unfortunately I am just one guy with a sword and I can only do so much in a city this big."

Releasing his grasp Haru would convert his blade back to the broadsword it started as before planting it tip first into the asphalt "So you are a shinigami right, they are the only people that I know that has spells like that.

#7[Private] Black Lightning's Display Empty Re: [Private] Black Lightning's Display Tue Jul 21, 2020 10:16 am

Zingar Shirosaki

Zingar Shirosaki
A bit surprised that Haru grabbed his forearm instead of simply his hand, Zazel chuckled at the boy. The Vizard could tell the kid had good intentions and had seen a lot of the evils of the world. "Hopefully he'll never see any of the crazy shit I've seen." He thought as the human began to question him. Images of his last day in the Seireitei filled his mind. The images blurred and a broken mess, like it was all a bad dream. He sighed, wishing the boy's assumption about him was right.

"Well kid, you're half right. I was a shinigami but, now I've abandoned such claims to "race." Just think of me as a good guy who protects the innocent. Yeah!" He ended his statement by pumping his fist and pointing to the sky. "When someone is in trouble, I'll be there, fast as LIGHTNING!

#8[Private] Black Lightning's Display Empty Re: [Private] Black Lightning's Display Wed Jul 22, 2020 8:16 am

Shana

Shana
The violet eyed swordsman could not help but bust out laughing at the over exuberant way he had said lightning like some cheesy comic book superhero, though he did not miss the 'half-right' comment though meaning that while he was a shinigami, that was not all he was meaning one of those hybrid types Haru had heard about, not that he knew much about them. "Well it still makes me excited to meet another who values protecting the innocent, I actually had talked with someone not too long ago about collecting as many of us in the land of the living as we could to try and make a force to defend us from attacks caused by those who live on the other side of the veil, but who knows when that will happen."

#9[Private] Black Lightning's Display Empty Re: [Private] Black Lightning's Display Wed Jul 22, 2020 9:38 am

Zingar Shirosaki

Zingar Shirosaki
The Vizard's grin grew even larger as the boy chuckled and spoke about the team he seemed interested in forming. Since he abandoned the Seireitei he had called the land of the living his home for hundreds of years. It was true that many attacks from the hollows had grown stronger over the passed few years. At the same time it seemed as though the strength of spiritually aware humans were on the rise as well. Hearing this news about a potential team up brought him to an almost childlike level of excitement.

"Ah yes of course! Protecting the innocent is what a MAN should do!" His grin changed into a full teethed smile. "You can count me in on this global team up!" He raised his head to look up at the sky. Although Zazel had seen the sky of the Seireitei, the sky of the living had a different level of beauty to it. It was a force that calmed him, a force that excited him, and a force that gave him haven from those he had wronged.

#10[Private] Black Lightning's Display Empty Re: [Private] Black Lightning's Display Thu Jul 23, 2020 7:51 am

Shana

Shana
"Well I think it is whatever those with power should do, be they man or woman. But I would more than welcome you into the org as would anyone with half a brain and lack of prejudice. Though if one of the quincies are the ones that gather the people together who knows what would happen if you applied." Haru said, he knew of the hate that went at least in one direction between quincies and shinigami, and if Zazel was a hybrid as the violet eyed swordsman thought then he would be doubly hated if not killed on the spot. "If I had the money, and the paperwork wasn't so tedious I would have already gathered this force together, but creating an entity such as that with the requisite power and authority to do what needs to be done, as well as reimburse for damage done in fights is a massive undertaking. And that is not even getting into the logistics of travel, since we would have to be practically omnipresent to really be able to make a difference. All we would need is one gap, one spot where our foes could get a foothold and it might unravel everything we are building."

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 2]

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum